Life is Sweet and Salty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmhmm," I mumbled and nodded my understanding and agreement.

"Come, follow me."

She led me to the check-in desk where a young Asian woman sat, looking bored, pretending to be busy.

"My friend and I are just going to take the one room tonight, please. Can you cancel the other one. Which one will be the most private? We don't want to disturb our neighbours, if we can avoid it."

She had basically just told this young woman that we would be having sex—probably really noisy sex. I wanted the world to swallow me up there and then. I looked at my feet hoping the conversation would end quickly.

"Certainly, madam. Room 14 is right at the end of corridor and given you have cancelled room 12 next door at this late notice, it is unlikely you will have anyone on either side. How does that sound?"

"Perfect, doesn't it dear?" She turned to me and encouraged me to respond. I could only smile meekly and nod. Even if I wanted to speak, my mouth was so dry with the knickers leeching away any saliva, I'm not sure I could have.

The girl at the reception desk was trying her best not to laugh as she passed over the key card to room 14 and instructed us how to find it.

"Be a dear and pay the girl, please."

I did as instructed, handing over my card and entering the pin into the machine.

I was super conscious right now of the knickers in my mouth, and in particular the scratchy lace trim that was irritating my tongue. I was also petrified that my erect penis would be noticed by the girl on reception. It was a relief that I was asked to carry Julie's hand bag and coat up to the room. Julie followed this time, with the key.

When we entered the room, Julie switched on the main light and we could view the supine corporate room in all its blandness laid out before us. We could be in any hotel anywhere in the world right now—the grandeur of the public spaces had given way to corporate generic bedroom furnishings.

Julie stood in front of the window looking out over the courtyard. She could see others moving around in their rooms opposite as the night darkness had caught up with them, but they had not yet drawn their curtains.

"You can remove my knickers from your mouth now. Put them the on the chair there. We will need them again, soon."

I was relieved to follow her command. Not because I wanted to stop tasting her, but because I couldn't swallow my mouth was so dry.

"Take your clothes off and stand at the end of the bed."

"Are you going to draw the curtains?"

"Sooner or later, yes. But not right now. Now hurry before I lose my patience."

Her voice was sharper and her words were clipped. She wasn't playing a role as such but she was channeling teacher.

I wasn't going to wait to be told again. I quickly stored Julie's things in the wardrobe and removed my clothes equally quickly, giving them a cursory fold before placing them over the back of the Chair.

This was new. I had never undressed in front of a woman before, without her doing the exact same thing at the same time. It makes one so utterly aware of one's own nakedness and vulnerability when a woman, fully dressed, is watching your reflection in the window as you methodically remove every item of clothing.

"How are you feeling, right now?" she asked of me, standing behind her, fully erect in every way possible.

"Aroused, a little cold and scared someone in a room opposite will see me." All true. Patently.

"What else?"

"Excited and nervous about where this might lead."

"Good. Now let's talk some more."

She walked over to the chair by the desk and sat, crossing her legs, flipping off her shoes and making herself comfortable.

"I think I will have a gin and tonic, please. I assume there's a mini-bar?"

I hesitated. Was that a request of me? Or a statement?

"Stuart. I thought you agreed to follow my lead tonight. Well?"

"Of course."

I hurried over to the cupboard, located the minibar and fixed the G and T, handing it to Julie.

"I might have one too," I ventured, reaching for another bottle.

"I don't think that is a good idea. If you want to know for sure this is what you want, what you need, you will need to be sober."

I couldn't argue with the logic, but I really needed a drink! But I just stood there motionless.

"Come stand back here in front of me where you were, please. I want to look at you."

I had composed myself whilst making the drink and was now no more than semi-erect. I always had been embarrassed whenever a woman saw me erect unless of course she was attached to it in some way. This was humiliation as far as I was concerned.

"I have always been very confident in my professional life and relationships. I'm assertive and loving. But I have also been fairly vanilla when it comes to sex. I want that to change. I wasn't sure I did until tonight. But now I know that is what has been missing. And I think my attraction to you is that you could help me become the lover I need to be.

"I need your permission to explore these sides of me. I think you need to explore these sides of you too. If you agree I will become someone you may not like and may even fear. But I think you will also learn to love and need me as much as I will need you. I might hurt you. I might punish you. I will humiliate you. I want to expose your deepest desires. But I will also protect you and nurture you.

"That is my promise. If you give yourself to me tonight, we can take stock tomorrow. Will you give me tonight?"

"Yes."

One word was all I could muster, but it was all I needed to say.

Chapter Four - The Night

"I'm a little nervous too, you know. I'm not quite sure where to start."

She was still sitting in the chair, fully dressed apart from her discarded shoes. Her face was looking playful but there were glimpses of the nerves she had confessed, also. She looked me up and down, as if sizing up the goods at the market.

"Maybe I could help. Can I help you relax? Give you a massage perhaps?" I needed to say something so I could take her focus away from my naked body.

"Yes, maybe you could. Start with my feet."

I kneeled in front of her and took her left foot into my lap. Not there! No, on my thighs where she could rest her heel as I rubbed the sole of her feet with my thumbs. I worked all over her feet and ankles. Taking my time. I'm no foot fetishist, but her feet were cute. No bunions or corns. No in-growing toenails. They weren't painted or anything. Just simple, natural, pretty feet, as those things go. I could feel her relax with my touch and movements. She had tilted her head back and closed her eyes. I swapped my attention to her other foot, placing it on my lap. I looked up at her delicate face, her soft features and slightly-glossed lips. Her mouth parted a little as her breathing deepened, and she sank her body into her chair and her foot into my hands.

I lowered my gaze to her bosom. Still modest but firm and now gently heaving as she took and returned breath after breath with barely a sound.

Then I noticed her dress had ridden up a little as she had sunk into her chair. Her legs had uncrossed and I could just about peer into the shadows beneath her hem, and make out a suggestion of pubic hair and labia. I was transfixed. That was where I truly wanted to be.

"You want it, don't you?"

Julie was looking right at me. In my lust, I had stopped rubbing her foot and she had looked down to see what was amiss. I was busted.

"So much," I confessed.

"You have just been caught looking up a woman's skirt. That makes you a pervert. Why would I allow a pervert to get anywhere near my pussy?" she snapped at me.

"I'm sorry. It was just there. I couldn't help it. I am just so attracted to you. Please, can I?"

"Not now you can't. You have shown me no respect."

She removed her foot from my lap, straightened her dress and leaned forward.

"Do you want me to stare at you? At your dick? To touch it? How about your balls, too?"

As she said this she lightly stroked along my shaft with the tip of her extended forefinger. Using two or three fingertips, she then gently held my balls. Not cupping, more a slow jiggle.

I responded instantly. The blood flowed. My dick hardened. My breathing shortened. My eyes closed in anticipation of the pleasure to come.

It was at that moment I doubled over. Or at least tried to. She had clamped her first vise-like around my dick and balls and refused to let go. Fuck, she was stronger than she looked, and certainly a lot meaner. Mousy?! No fucking way.

I begged. I gasped. I moaned. I think I may have shed a tear or two from the pain. I was utterly at her mercy and she knew it.

Eventually she released me. I crumpled into a heap at her feet. As I lay on the floor, hands cupping my balls, waiting, hoping for the pain to subside, I rocked from side to side.

I felt her step over me, and could sense her walking around the room, rummaging through things. I had no idea what she was up to. But I knew she was either oblivious to the agony I was in or at least utterly uncaring about the pain she had inflicted. I was angry at her. How could she do that?

"Ok, that will do. Enough rolling around on the floor. Stand up and bend over the back of that chair."

I opened my eyes and saw her towering above me. She had my belt in one hand and the bathrobe belt in her other hand.

"Do I have to tell you again?"

She didn't have to, but she clearly underestimated how difficult it was to stand when your balls are throbbing in pain. When I was half way up she pulled me upright by yanking my arm upwards. I knew I was testing her patience but really couldn't go any faster.

"Over the chair."

I did as I was told. I didn't have the wherewithal to question or challenge. I leaned over the chair back and she pushed my head down onto the seat cushion. She then pulled my arms behind my back tying them together fairly clumsily with the bed robe belt. I was now taking much of my upper body weight on my head, my arse in the air with the back of the chair digging into my hips.

"I am going to beat you now, as punishment. This will cleanse you of your leering disrespectful treatment of me and you will thank me for it. Maybe not now but you will later.

"I have never done this before so I have no way knowing if I will it do it correctly. I'm thinking six of the best. That's traditional, isn't it?"

"I'm sorry, Julie, I truly am. Please don't do this. I've learned my lesson already. I've been punished."

"Silence. You would be better advised to be bracing yourself."

With that I felt the first blow. It hurt but it wasn't too bad. It wasn't the full-on stinging lash of the belt I had anticipated. Then the next one, a little harder but again not the sting. And a third. Much the same as the first two.

I had started counting to myself now, just wanting this to be over. The blows didn't hurt too much but the humiliation did. My backside in the air, the blood rushing to my head, my hands tied behind my back. I was defenceless. Totally.

Crack! The fourth blow was by far the worst and was accompanied by a loud smack as the belt lashed into my bare cheeks. That had me gasping and moaning and jigging around, desperately trying to move my bottom as far away from that belt as I could.

"Keep still. Now that was the first proper one. Five more to go. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. I guess I know it's working when it leaves a red mark like that."

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Three more in quick succession. None as bad as that first proper one but they were effective nonetheless. Any idea I had to quibble that she had ignored the first three blows was soon forgotten as my bottom began to throb just as my balls had a few minutes earlier.

The last two were real humdingers. I squirmed and writhed but to no avail. I also began to cry and sob a little. Not so much from the pain of the blows but more for the situation I had willingly reduced myself too. My helplessness and humiliation. I was ashamed for myself and hated myself.

Julie then untied my hands, helped me to stand again and looked into my eyes holding my face in her hands.

"Now I know that was awful for you. But you know it had to be done, for you. You need to find those roots I mentioned. To find your home where you belong."

And at that I sobbed again. My head dropped. My shoulders vegans to shake as I tried to slump forward and hide. But Julie wouldn't allow me to.

"Come on, Stuart. Stay with me. Do not hide your emotions from me. You know you can't.

After a long pause and silence as she stared into my eyes waiting as I gradually composed myself, still holding my face in the palms of her hands, she continued.

"Now tell me, how do you feel? Right now."

I looked into her eyes again. I had tried to look away but she wouldn't let me.

"Sore. Very sore."

"You know what I mean. What are you feeling apart from pain?"

I took my time to think. I had to search for how I was truly feeling.

"Ashamed and humiliated. But also safe being here with you."

"Thank you. That's a start then. Do you know how squeezing your balls and belting your backside made me feel? Would did you like to know?"

I nodded.

"Hot. Very hot. Here, see for yourself."

At the she took a hand from my face and slipped up inside the skirt of her dress and to her pussy. One run between her legs and she brought her fingers up to my lips, along them gently and then pushed her fingers into my mouth, invading my mouth, forcing me to lick and suck at her wet musky fingers. She hadn't been lying about being turned on. I could taste her truth.

She watched as once again she had me in raptures. I wanted to devour every drop of moisture from her fingers, and did so as her fingers began to probe every corner of my mouth, claiming it as their possession.

"You really are a slut, aren't you? Now drop to your knees and show me how much of a slut you are for my pussy. If you are still thirsty, you know what to do."

As I lowered myself down, she lifted her skirt and slightly parted her legs to allow me access.

"Eyes shut, you slut. You haven't earned the right to look at my pussy yet."

Again, I obeyed.

I was where I wanted to be. This was my home, or maybe my temple. This is where I belonged.

She had hair but it felt trimmed, not too bushy. Her lips were full and wet. Her pussy was wetter still and open, just as she had described to me in the bar. My tongue tried to probe her hole. I wanted to climb inside her if I could. She tasted divine. Salty and musky. A hint of sweetness. Not too strong. She was so wet. I lapped rather than licked, not wanting to waste a drop.

"Stop that. You are there for me, not your own pleasure. Get your face in there."

At that she held the back of my head and rammed it hard against her pussy. She rubbed her lips all over my face, manoeuvring my face with her hands as she needed. She was grinding my face. In front of the curtainless window with the light on, which for some reason I only remembered right now.

But there was nothing I could say. I was between her thighs lapping at her nectar, giving her pleasure. What more could I wish for?

The grinding became more frantic and she almost flattened my nose in her movements. The pace and pressure quickened until she reached the climax she had been looking for. As she did, she lost control and rammed my face right into her pussy completely, smothering me for a few seconds, unable to breathe.

She groaned and shook as the orgasm took control of her body for the best part of a minute, and washed over her in waves.

When she was spent, she pushed me away dismissively and collapsed backwards onto the bed where she lay breathing heavily, her wet pussy on full display to me and possibly many fellow hotel guests. Concerned for her modesty I rose from the floor and pulled the curtain across. I was relieved to be covering my nudity too, of course.

As Julie recovered from her exhaustion, she propped herself up on her elbows, lifting her head enough to once more watch me, back on the floor waiting for my next instruction.

Julie made no effort to cover herself up. She was very comfortable in her body, laying there, legs apart, her sex on full view to me.

I could still smell and taste her. Her juices were still all over my face and hair and in my mouth. As I lowered my gaze, conscious what happened the last time I tried to look at her sex without permission, I realised I was once again rock hard. I was in desperate need of release.

Julie spoke, through her smile, to ask "Do you need that taking care of?" lowering her gaze in turn towards my erection.

"Desperately," I confessed.

"You have two choices. You can wank yourself off right where you are now, your way, whatever works for you. Or you can beg me to wank you off for you, my way. You have one choice, no changing your mind halfway through."

That was the easiest question to answer ever. Has a man ever chosen a wank over the offer of a hand job from a beautiful woman? Like, ever?!? Besides, I had been humiliated enough for one night and the idea of wanking myself in front of someone else would be too much to bear.

So, I fell even lower, almost prostrating myself at her feet.

"Julie if you would find it within you to touch my dick and bring my release, I would be eternally grateful. I know I am not worthy but I plead with you to be merciful. Please."

She laughed.

"Oh, get up you pathetic worm. You need to practice your sincerity. But ok, choice made. Come here and lay on the bed. Oh, and bring me the two belts, we will need them too."

I nodded and started to look for where they had been discarded earlier. Only then did what she just asked me to do begin to dawn on me. Why did she need the belts again?

Having located them I handed them to Julie. As she rose from the bed, her dress fell back down to her knees, returning her to a relative state of modesty. She patted the bed.

As I lay down on the bed, she told me to raise my legs vertical and place my hands on my knees, which I did without betraying the hesitation I was feeling.

Julie took both belts and used them to tie my wrists to my knees and to tie my knees together. She roughly pulled my dick and balls backwards through the tightest of gaps between my thighs. I was once again fully at her mercy. I was bound and my dick, balls and ass totally exposed subject to her desires.

And then it happened. She reached behind her back to lower the zip of her dress. She quickly peeled the dress from her body to the floor. She was totally naked underneath. No bra. The panties had been lost long ago. Her skin was pale and smooth. No tattoos, no blemishes, no tucks, folds or wrinkles. She had the body of a 20-year-old I swear. Her breasts were beautiful. Small and firm. Maybe not quite as upright as they once might have been but a perfect size. Her nipples were pronounced given their enflamed state.

"Like what you see boy? I thought I would give you a bit of visual as well as tactile stimulation." She winked on the final word.

My dick probably didn't need any stimulation. The sight of her alone was almost enough to tip me over the edge, even before I watched what she did next.

Julie moved towards the bed again, kneeling on the mattress towards my waist. She then took her right hand and slowly and deliberately lowered it to between her legs. She inserted fingers between her labia and into her pussy. When they appeared again they were covered in her juices.

"The best lube ever."

With that she took my cock in her hand and slowly, gently began stroking it. I gasped. All the while she kept her eyes fixed on mine. Watching as my desire, lust and total surrender were written across it.

I closed my eyes now. I wanted to make this lady and the sight of her naked, kneeling above me could make me blow far too soon. I also wanted to focus on the sensations in my dick. I noticed that her right hand on my shaft was now joined by her left wrapping her fingers around my balls, gently squeezing them. Given the experience when she last touched my balls, I did give an involuntary flinch, but her sweet movements soon made me forget the pain those hands had inflicted on me less than an hour hence.