Life is Sweet and Salty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't hold out for long though, could I? She increased her strokes on my cock, making them faster and stronger, matched by her other hand on my balls. Her juices, hidden from my view, the wrong side of my bound thighs, were now coating my entire tackle from tip to sack. My uncomfortable position was the only thing that stopped me from blowing my load instantly. And her gaze.

I then felt her hand leave my balls. I opened my eyes to see what was happening just in time to see Julie holding two fingers in front of my face.

Now suck on these fingers. Make them extra wet because I am going to shove these up your anus and make you pop.

I didn't speak. I just looked into her eyes longingly and opened my mouth giving admittance to her index and middle fingers. I mustered as much saliva as I could and lubricated those musky tasting fingers the best I possibly could. I had always dreamt about a woman fingering me. It was something I had 'researched' thoroughly on the internet.

Julie removed her fingers from my mouth. The next I knew they reappeared at my hole. She was slowly increasing the pressure of her index finger on my hole, firmly and persistently she pushed it into me. God, I hope I was clean up there, I thought to myself, otherwise this could be the greatest humiliation ever. My thoughts were cut short though by the sensation of her second finger working its way inside me, alongside the first.

And sure enough, with two fingers in my ass it took only a couple more tugs of my dick to make me cum. I must have cum bucket loads. I never usually cum this much. It came out of me in waves, dripping all over Julie's hands and my crack and cheeks.

She slowly pulled her fingers from my ass, scooped up the cum that was running down my crack now and held her fingers under my nose for me to savour.

"Lick and suck your juices off my fingers. No arguments. No hesitation. Just do it."

My night had just begun. But just as surely, my new life had also begun. Life truly was sweet, if also a little salty right now too.

(Part 2, on its way.)