Life is Too Short Not to Try Ch. 08

Story Info
The last but maybe not final chapter for my favorite triad.
2k words
4.06
4k
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard to believe that first wonderful weekend together as a new family was only a year ago. Andy is even celebrating our anniversary with us this time. Our new and improved relationship with him has been a little challenging to say the least. We all had to figure out through trial and error how this new thing between us would work between the three of us. After all Amy and I had been married for a long time and sometimes that intimate mental connection can make Andy feel like he wasn't a part of us. But, I am happy to say that it did not take us that long to figure out how we best fit together. 'No pun intended.'

I am afraid it was the hardest on Andy though. He still has trouble excepting that it is okay for him to be a part of our marriage. I have always been a firm believer that as long as it isn't hurting anyone else, people should be allowed to do whatever makes them happy and so has Amy, so we never had a problem with it. We have always said Life is too short not to a least try to find happiness and fulfill your dreams and fantasies.

We think that he still feels guilty for his failed marriage. Sarah has not spoken to him since the day we picked up his stuff from their garage. Then, about two weeks ago, two nuns showed up at our door and handed Andy an envelope.

Keys and the deed to their house, and also the keys to Sarah's car were inside of the envelope. One of the nuns told him that Sister Sarah is gifting to him all of her worldly possessions to do with as he wishes, and all that she asked for in return is his forgiveness. Then they simply walked away and left. Andy has been very sad and quiet ever since.

Amy told me that she has come up with a solution to all of our problems and will show us both tonight during our dinner.

"What time did Amy say she would be getting here?" I asked Andy as we waited for our table at the steakhouse.

"She said she would be a little late and to start eating without her." Andy told me. I gave the girl behind the hostess stand our name. "I wonder what she has been doing all day with the truck?" Andy asked.

"I have no idea, she has been so secretive this week." I told Andy as the girl led us to a table in the back of the restaurant. As soon as we were seated, the waitress was there to take our drink order with a huge smile on her face and gave me a wink. What is that about I wonder? She brought our drinks back in record time and gave us another huge smile.

"Well that is odd." Andy commented.

"It sure is, I think that she is hitting on you." I told him with a big smile of my own.

"No way, she just looks like she knows a big secret." Andy said suspiciously.

"Hi guys!" Amy said as she came over to us. She is wearing her oversized trench coat. I I wonder if she is wearing that college dress again underneath it. Mmmm, I cannot wait to find out. Andy is in for a treat. She gave me a kiss. Andy became flustered as he tried to stop her from giving him one and then gave up trying when she started making a scene with her antics. He looked around frantically to see who was looking when she finished and stood up. She giggles at his reaction.

Amy, looked at where we were sitting, she put her hands on her hips, "No, no, no, this absolutely will not do!" She asked our waitress if she could talk to the manager.

"What are you talking about? It's a nice table." Andy said.

"We need something a little more private for our special evening tonight." Amy told us.

"This one is fine babe, we sat here last year. Here, let me help you take your coat off and come and sit down. We will have plenty of privacy at home." I tried to reason with her as the manager came over to our table. Andy and I just looked at each-other confused.

"Is everything all right miss? Is something wrong with your drinks?" The man asked Amy.

"No, not at all, we were just hoping that we could have a more private table if you have anything else available." Amy told him. Andy tried to whisper to her that the table was fine and to forget it.

"Well, the only tables that we have left are in our private dining room." The manager said with a long-suffering sigh as if he didn't want to give it up for just our small party.

"Great, that would be perfect, thank you." Amy said sweetly.

"As you wish mam, please follow me." He said with another long-suffering sigh. He beckoned a waitress over to help us gather the drinks and our stuff. Man, she is really pissing this guy off.

"Amy, what are you doing? There was nothing wrong with that table, what if they get a big party of people or something and need the room?" Andy asked her as if she had lost her mind.

"Well, then the more the merrier right? They can simply join us." Amy said with a shrug of her shoulder. Andy and I looked at each other and shrugged too.

When the manager opened the double doors and invited us inside, Andy and I stopped in our tracks. The room was filled with rows of chairs and people, a lot of people actually. Some I recognized from work and some I knew from the kids' school. Amy's coworkers were here too along with some police officers that must know Andy.

A woman in long robes moved to the front of the room in the front of the room and Chelsea and Ben moved up to stand beside her. They were smiling from ear to ear. Chelsea blew kisses our way and whispered thru tears that she loved us.

I looked down at Amy for an explanation and was shocked at what I saw. Amy had finally taken off her oversized coat and was now an amazing vision of white lace and flowers. She even had them cascading down over her hair.

"You look like an angel!" Andy said in awe. She thanked him as she walked up to me and took my hand. She looked at Andy and said with a tearful laugh. "Andy, we have to ask you a very important question..."

"My answer is yes!" Andy nearly shouted. The three of us started laughing and hugging each other. The room around us erupted in applause.

"Would everyone please find a seat. The ceremony is about to begin." I knew now that the lady in robes must be a minister. Ben and Chelsea beckoned us to join them up in the front of the room, and then took their places beside us. The lady then waited for everyone to find their seats and began to speak again.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today not to witness the beginning of what will be, but rather what already is! We do not create this union of three souls, because we cannot. What we can and do, however, is celebrate with Jason, Andy, and Amy the wondrous and joyful occurrence that has already taken place in their lives, and the commitment they make today." The minister looks at Jason and Amy and asks the two fo them to join hands.

"Good relationships never stop growing. Like fine wine, they get better with age. Jason and Amy, you have been married now for twenty-two years and through all the years of your journey together your love for each other has grown so large and strong that it wrapped itself around another. Jason and Amy, is it your desire today to grow your marriage once more so that it includes Andrew as well?"

"We do." Amy and I say in unison.

"Who supports this couple in their commitment to this man?" The minister asked.

"My sister and I do!" Ben answered.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please rise." The minister began"Who stands with this new family to express the good wishes of their extended family and friends?" The minister asks of the guests.

"We do!" The people in the room say in unison.

"Thank you all, you may be seated." The minister says, and everyone sits down.

She looked at the three of us and said: "You may now exchange rings."

The minister turns to Chelsea and asked: "Do you have the rings?" She handed Amy and I one ring each, and then she gave two rings to Andy. I looked at the rings that were in Amy and my hands, and was amazed that they were miniature two bands of gold that when put together were an exact copy of the one that Amy gave me on our wedding day. Amy did an amazing job designing the rings. They were perfect.

Wedding rings are a symbol of the longevity within the marriage covenant. The circle of the ring symbolizes a never-ending circle of the love and commitment that you are making to each other today. Always see the best in each other each day that you are together, when you look at the beauty of these rings; remember the love that you have for each other, is forever.

Jason and Amy, repeat after me: "Andy, we give these rings to you as a sign of our love. We now give ourselves to you. From this day forward, you shall never walk alone. We feel so honored to have you as our husband. We vow to love and sustain you in the covenant of our marriage for as long as we both shall live." We each put a ring on Andy's finger.

Andy, repeat after me: Jason and Amy, I give these rings to you as a sign of my love for each of you. I give myself to you both to be your husband. From this day forward you shall not walk alone. I feel so honored to have you as my husband. He said and placed a ring on my finger. And you, as my wife. Andy repeated the words as he placed the golden band of diamonds next to Amy's wedding ring set. The rings fit together so perfectly on her finger that it was as if they had all be a part of some strange puzzle of rings that was finally complete just as we now are. I vow to each of you to love and to sustain you in the covenant of our marriage for as long as we shall live.

"Let these rings serve as the symbol of your love and commitment to each other and may they also serve as a sign of your happiness and joy. May the sun bring you new energy by day. May the moon softly restore you by night. May the rain wash away your worries. And may you live the days of your loves in peace, love, and happiness."

Jason, Andrew and Amy, having witnessed your vows of affirmation with all who are assembled here, and by the authority of love itself, I now pronounce that you married." The minister says with a huge smile. "You may seal your vows with a kiss."

The room exploded into applause and shouts of joy as we each in turn kissed one another.

"Thank you for this. Thank you for your love and for saving my life. You have filled my life and my heart with such joy. Thank you." Andy told us both through his happy tears.

Thank you for reading, "Life is too short not to."