All Comments on 'Life Isn't Always Fair'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
lust_4_ulust_4_uover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Very well written - both in form and thought out! I could feel the emotions that Jim was dealing with and so happy that it turned out the way it did! Thank you for sharing your story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

One of your best. Well done from start to finish. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a man

WHAT A USELESS MAN, the main character in this story needed everybody else to make up his mind for him.You can only feel sorry for his new wife who will end up doing everything for him and after a while move on with her and the kids lives leaving him alone again. At least he will still have his mom, dad and sister to help him know when to wipe his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignore the idiot from Canada. Delete him, he....

isn't worth the space to reply to him. He obviously can't appreciate a man careing enough to make sure he dosen't hurt the one person he cares most about.

Great Story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
your average Joe Beer hero

.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Good solid story

Nice pleasant work. There was little tension because somehow it seemed obvious how it would all work out. There was just the doubt about the relevance of the cruise at the start of the story;

DG delete 9 of the 10 comments made by Anon in Canada, please!

Thanks for your work

tastesgreattastesgreatover 14 years ago
Excellent!

As always DG, an excellent read. Good story, good characters, and just enough of life's problems to make it interesting. Thanks for sharing...

DG HearDG Hearover 14 years agoAuthor
From the author DG Hear

I did receive about 10 duplicate comments from the same person. I deleted all but one of them. Thank you for the heads up. Also thank you to all of you who are taking the time to read, comment and vote on my story. It truly is much appreciated.

With respect

DG Hear

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 14 years ago
Well done again!

Another fine story from the master. DG you always write an entertaining story. Thanks for anothe really good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another interesting story....

...from a good writer but it was just a little too predictable for me.I really wish you had explained why Jim put up with Elaine's shit for even a week.I'm also tired of the "fancy seeing you here" plot inventions but thank-you for the effort.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good story, a bit sloppy seconds in places

but a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good read

Not up to your usual standards but still better than most stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Much

of the dialogue is stilted and poorly written and the narrative is very detailed and boring. Overall... it's a poor read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another great story!

Well done, author!

Kami_RaionKami_Raionover 14 years ago
Almost there...

Hey DG, enjoyed reading the story. Was a bit ambivalent about 5 pages but made it all the way through. The story line was good, if a bit predictable, but you managed to carry the characters all the way through. A bit more description would have pushed it up to the next level. Hope to read more of your stuff in the future.

poorrichardpoorrichardover 14 years ago
great story

I am a sucker for a good romantic story...and this was a good one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fun story even if predictable!

I liked your story. Of course I knew at once that Jim would marry Sarah, but the process was the story. I thought that the bigamy issue was clever. I also liked that Derek and Dorothy stayed together working on their marriage. Keep writing and I'll keep reading! Thanks! Ttom

jack_strawjack_strawover 14 years ago
pretty good, as usual

Very true that this story is predictable, and something DG can turn out blindfolded. But it's like an old shoe, comfortable and familiar. DG is always a master at creating sympathetic characters and putting them in positions where they end up in a good place. My one critique would be in agreement with the earlier comment that Jim was a trifle too indecisive. It seemed like he needed an act of Congress to make a move, either to get rid of Elaine or to pursue a relationship with Sarah. And he leaned way too much on his father to do his dirty work. But overall, a very satisfying story from one of the best writers on the board.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
Something about DG's Stories...

...that put a big smile upon my face. Thanks DG!<p>PS: I wonder what happened to Elaine? My guess is that she's in Vegas working as a show girl...

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 14 years ago
Thanks,DG

Thanks for sharing this story with us DG. I enjoy your stories, and I'm a bit of a sucker for a good romatic tale.

I look forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A story to put smiles on anyone's face.

I took your words of advice from the beginning of the story, to 'stick' with the reading, it was long and not much on sex, but it had a good ending. How right you were!

Thanks for giving us a true love story, and myself a smile from the reading.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Lovely

Once again I love yours stories and truly loved this one. Although it was too long :)

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieover 14 years ago
OK, but not great

Despite the admonition to read it through given at the start, I just couldn't manage it. The initial pages wandered far too much for my taste and at times read like a soap opera. The dialogue was a bit stilted, too. So I'm afraid I have to mark this one as mediocre. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oookkkaaay

Dude this story sucked balls. I'm waiting for my plane right now and I just wasted 30 mins of my life. Your gonna pay and ill take your ass as credit. Homo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Moronic comment.

It's in the romance section, you moron. Of course it's cheesy it isn't meant for you. I thought it was an amazing story.

And yes, that makes me a woman and you a complete idiot.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Another good one

It was a very nice read DG and the reactions of Madge the nurse was just plain funny. Top score. Jim

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Gatorhermit suposed that Elaine went to Vegas and became a show girl...

I actually think she more than likely went to Price Hill, or Over the Rhine in Cincinnati, and became a crack whore. I guess only DG would know and I don't think he is likely to tell us.

I thought this was one of DG's better efforts of late. The bigamy angle was a novel way of getting Sarah out her loveless and unhappy marriage. I'm kind of a sucker for a happy ending and this story really filled that bill.

Thanks to DG for all that he does to provide really good stories for us all. He is absolutely one of the very best contributors to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
moot vs. mute

Even spell-check wouldn't catch this!

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Just!!!!!!!

A good read. Thanks for sharing.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed despite the spelling

This has been up too long to expect correction but there were too many spelling mistakes. I usually don't mind them but here it really annoyed me.

Other than that, it was a fine if often overused plot. It was not the most engaging emotionally but I did enjoy it.

I do think Derek's character was a bit off. At the end, the wife seems to think he is worth keeping but we know he was at the very least flirting with Eliane earlier in the and it is pretty clear he was cheating on BOTH his wives. And the speed at which he was willing to drop his daughter, Angel, made me doubt he had any love for any of the women in his life. Dorothy should have been able to see that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another one

yes another great story

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
A very nice story

About - as is becoming a pattern lol - mostly nice people -

I thought that Derek would show u on the cruise - but that worked even better than in my mind heh.

Well organized and told thank you sir -

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
seems everything worked out

A VERY GOOD STORY 5 STARS IT SEEMS EVERYTHING WORKED OUT FOR THE BEST. I GUESS THOSE PINGS KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

RON TEXAS

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerabout 9 years ago
Wonderful As Always

You are indeed a Master Craftsman when it comes to story telling, DGHear, and I've yet to read anything of yours that I didn't like. Keep up the great work, old friend. Because, as I've told you many times, you're the reason I started submitting my work here; and you've been a great inspiration for me ever since.

MP

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 8 years ago
Interesting

That was a very interesting twist on how to get the other guy out of the picture. I had other thoughts but not that one.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Another Homerun!

I always know,when I begin reading a story by H G Dear that I won't be disappointed.

This story neatly weaves its way through a very complicated set of relationships,and situations to emerge at a sunny,happy place.

A 5+ by one of the top writers at literotica.com!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE TO INFINITY

or as we know it....A Married Life. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another top notch story

loved how it unfolded...but why pay for sex on the cruise when there was plenty for free...was it because they were blacks...seems too contrived to include the nominal blacks....other wise a damn good story....the bigamist was your typical cheating asshole and told lies all round...should have thrown the bastard overboard....let the sharks deal with him...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FAN BLOODY TASTIC!

WOWEE SOME STORY! I LOVED it! No comments against this story. A BEAUTIFUL STORY AND THANKS FOR SHARING THIS WITH US! 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. GREG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was a five

Too bad a great story was ruined by Sarah stopping taking the pill without letting Jim know. DG Hear did this in another story. Evidently, he thinks having children is not a couple's decision and it's so adorable when a woman denies a guy a say in the decision. It's not.

Bh76Bh76over 4 years ago
Love it.

I read it again and wish I could’ve rated it again. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 X's

My second go around. 5 stars each time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi, I'm DG Hear.

I recently got back on Lit and found myself reading a number of my old stories. Dame, I was pretty good. A lot of them bought tears to my eyes. I guess I'm an old softy in my old age.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a five star rating. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had forgotten the name of one of my favourite authors. silly me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5*. I would have liked to know more about the treatment Dorothy gave her husband after they got back together and what kind of life he now has!

BJ

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars. You write darn good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jim was a stupid pussy-whipped CUCK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

JIMMY IS A FIRST CLASS CUNT, A CUCK WHICH HIS WHY HIS SLUT WIFE THEN THE WHORE ELAINE SCREWED HIM OVER

Mamila47Mamila4711 months ago

Das beste was ich in der letzten Zeit gelesen habe. Eine glatte 1 plus

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5717 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories