All Comments on 'Life Less Lived Ch. 05'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
So many threads!

This serial has an extraordinary number of simultaneous threads, all related to one character.... who never appears in the first person. Initially it was like a large jigsaw puzzle, trying to find which pieces match a side of the central character.

The writing style is dry, and often plods along very slowly. Yet it seems like all of the details are relevant. I’m oddly captivated, having reached the point where the various scenarios are solidifying.

I want to see where it goes, i suspect unusual plot twists.

The part I don’t understand, is why Marina hasn’t had a catching-up discussion with Daniel. It points to a looming disaster based on lousy communication and wild assumptions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES