Life Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she'd bagged her milk I inquired about the taste. She admitted she'd tasted it before feeding Cassie. I gave her a sheepish look, she semi-reluctantly said I could.

Extending my forefinger, I gently played with her milky nipple. Circling it ever so slowly as her breathing increased. Judging by her reactions, I don't think her husband had touched her for a long time. Placing the few drops of milk I managed to gather between my lips I sucked, then licked as if it were a long popsicle. Her eyes were glued to my mouth, jaw agape. I had her!

After removing the tiny droplets, I politely asked for another sample. Again she said yes, so I stepped forward surprising her. Lowering my head before she could react, I began tonguing and sucking her sweet nipple. This sent her into a daze. Noting her lack of resistance, I paused to lift her onto the bathroom countertop. There she tried to discourage me by recalling facts about our commitments. I hushed her placing a finger next to her panties, brushing it against her as if petting her 'kitty'. I also guided her face to mine for a tease on her lips. Then kissing her deeply. I moved my finger over her moistened panty front up and down hearing her soft moan in the process. The girl was mine. I played her until she was wanting me. I ended up fingering her into a very intense orgasm. Making sure she knew this was our secret before I let her go. I told her I'd give her my cell number to do with whatever she liked. I left her a bit dazed, but satisfied. Climbing back upstairs I slipped into bed with Laura who was fast asleep. I spooned with her for a few moments until she woke. The finger I used with Di effortlessly moved into Laura masking the scent of her baby.

When Laura became fully awake we made love again. Within a few moments of that session, Di announced she was heading home. We said good-bye then back for an after sex nap, Laura none the wiser.

It took about three days before Di called me. My plan had worked. She asked me to come over to talk about what she felt. It was tearing at her that she had cheated on James. When I arrived she ushered me in scared someone would see me. I laughed to myself at her paranoia. Cassie was in a walker playing with some gummy toy things. She was just too cute! Di asked if I wanted anything to drink, being a bit nervous with me there. I politely declined as she did her mommy thing with Cassie, changing, then getting her ready for a nap. I know nothing about babies. I watched, marveling how well this one behaved. Di excused herself to take Cassie upstairs to feed her and put her down for a nap. She darkened the room then quietly rocked feeding Cassie as I watched from the doorway. When Cassie had nodded off she placed her in the crib turning on the monitor to keep an eye on her. We snuck downstairs to have our talk sitting on her sofa.

Di nervously started telling me she felt so guilty about our encounter towards her mother and James. She didn't know if the arousal was just because she'd been lacking the past few months or what. I told her she enjoyed it because it felt good regardless of how horny she had been. It didn't mean she was a lesbian or even bisexual. She could have used a toy to accomplish the same thing and not feel the guilt.

She thought about it for a few moments, then she asked why she desired to touch and suckle my breasts so much. That my body aroused her. I grinned then asked how long Cassie usually slept during her naps. She told me about an hour and asked why did that matter.

I smiled, telling her the real reason she asked me over and not just called was that she wanted to find out more. She wanted me. That made her blush. After a little convincing on my part, she finally admitted she wanted to see what it was like. This would be the only time ever.

I stood, taking her hand in mine. I suggested we go to her room so she could satisfy her curiosity once and for all. She balked at that telling me that was James and her bed and she couldn't defile that. Then she led me to the guest room carrying the monitor with her. She set the monitor down then looked up at me. She told me she was still not sure this was the right way to go.

I walked over to her. slipped my arms around her waist pulling her to me. Turning my head, I lowered it and kissed her as I massaged her back. Her body went limp as we stood there kissing. We stood kissing for the longest time. I broke our embrace to begin undressing her. She stood silently letting me disrobe her while caressing each exposed area of sweet soft skin. To her, it must have seemed like an eternity. As one by one each garment came free it was discarded into a heap on the floor. She stepped out of her panties and shorts looking exposed and afraid. I swept her back into my embrace to kiss her hoping to ease her mind. My hand dropped between her legs softly stroking her as I had done in the bathroom. Her sighs, quite audible encouraged me to continue.

A few moments later, I backed up asking her to undress me. She blushed, removing each item as I had. Only her eyes were more expressive than mine. She had a look of amazement each time she leaned into me to kiss my bare skin and muscles. When she dropped my panties to discover my clean pussy she actually gasped.

I asked if she liked it, she replied she wasn't sure yet. I grinned telling her to taste it. She balked, so I dropped to my knees. I took her tiny ass in my hands after spreading her legs. Then began drinking from her sweet fountain. I call it a fountain because that girl flowed. I had to hold her upright because her legs had weakened enough that I was afraid she'd fall.

I brought her to another quick orgasm leaving her panting. When she caught her breath she agreed to try it only if I were to lay down on the floor.

I dropped onto my back spreading my legs just enough for her to slip between them. She was still hesitant, laying next to me for a brief make-out session. Her hand massaging one of my breasts until she'd had enough of my lips. She moved down to suckle the one she'd been playing with while her hand entertained the other. I was loving every second of it.

She slipped further down kissing my abs in the process. I raised myself up on my elbows to watch. She was still debating my vagina I think until she moved her tiny frame between my legs. Shifting further, she positioned her face over my shiny lips. She took a deep breath before licking my pussy. Her face went blank while she decided to continue or not.

It obviously wasn't disgusting because she went right back to work giving me the sweetest, most clumsy orgasm I'd ever had. Her first time was good, but with some practice, she'd get better. I didn't want to push her because she still had some trepidations. So after climaxing, I pulled her to me so we could lay and talk.

Sadly, the monitor announced Cassie was waking up. We hurriedly got dressed and washed up. I told her I'd love to stay, but she ushered me out the door. She was still feeling the guilt despite how good I made her feel along with the enthusiasm she had eating my pussy. I planned on calling her the following week for a repeat performance. She really needed the practice.

Diane

Since the visit to my mother's, the thing, I don't know what you'd call it, encounter maybe with Claudia was on my mind. Despite the fact I was entranced with her body and the way she made me feel, I was still cheating on my husband along with my mother. What a strange combination.

I called Claudia on Tuesday to ask her to come over on Wednesday. She was very cordial however, I knew she wanted to get into my panties again. I sort of wanted to get into hers too just to prove to myself I wasn't bisexual. If I actually enjoyed a woman's body as much as a man's and I didn't want to cheat to get that satisfaction, James and I would either divorce, start swapping, or I'd just continue to cheat.

She arrived just before Cassie was due for her nap. She marveled at the baby as she cooed and I got her ready. Claudia followed me upstairs to Cassie's room watching me feed and rock my little love to sleep. When she was comfy in her crib I switched on the monitor to keep an eye on my baby while Claudia and I talked.

We quietly moved to the sofa to begin our chat. I asked questions about how I felt. Claudia rationalized my doubts away convincing me to at least try lady sex once more. It wasn't that I didn't like how she made me feel. It was the guilt associated with it. I agreed to go back upstairs to a bedroom rather than mess around on the sofa. Claudia suggested my bed which was absolutely out of bounds. We settled into the guest room with the baby monitor close by.

I stood waiting, contemplating if this was right as Claudia walked towards me. She swept me into her arms to kiss me. That amazing feeling swept through me once more as our lips pressed together. My Amazon proceeded to undress me one item at a time, removing it only to kiss the skin it had hidden. Her warm soft lips felt divine giving me goosebumps from my head to my toes. Once my shell had been removed she knelt in front of me. Pressing my vagina into her face, she licked my pussy like no one before her. Her strong arms kept me upright as my knees weakened almost to the point of collapse.

Claudia had confirmed I enjoyed female-driven orgasms. Now it was my turn to see if I could return the favor. I asked her to lay down because I couldn't repeat her muscular performance of holding her up if I actually made her climax.

I copied her removal of the clothing kissing her firm athletic body all the way down her. I politely asked her to lay on the floor so I could have my way with her. The lovely Amazon lay back on my guestroom carpeting waiting for her nervous 'tiger kitten' to satisfy her. I certainly wasn't living up to that title to this point.

I laid next to her fondling a breast while we made out. Building up my courage, I moved to her breasts and suckled. As my arousal and confidence grew, I slipped on top of her marveling at her toned abs. Worshiping them for a delightful few moments, I knew Claudia was getting anxious for me to finish and I knew Cassie was going to wake up soon.

Placing my body between her legs, my head near her bare vagina, I gave her one long lick. I know I'd just kissed her lips, the ones that were coated in my own juices, but I was still afraid. Finally, I lowered my face to begin. Her taste wasn't that bad at all. I think I behaved like James the first few times he went down on me. My tongue fumbled around until I realized she and I were built the same. So, I went for it.

Focusing on her clit, my tongue seemed to know what to do. Within a few minutes, Claudia was praising her 'tiger kitten' with an orgasm. Unfortunately, Cassie stirred as she slowly woke up. I started freaking out, rushing to get dressed and Claudia out of the house. I apologized for the rush as my sweet baby called out to me.

Having Claudia come over was a big risk on my part. While I don't think girlie love is something I crave, it's nice to have experienced it. I'll always remember her basically due to the guilt. I removed her number from my cell phone before James came home from work. I found her crumpled number at the bottom of my purse, shredding that before taking a quick shower with Cassie in her walker watching. Just because something looks good and feels good, it may not be good for you. This had been one life lesson I'll never forget.

Laura

August felt like a blur to me. Claudia developed into a nymphomaniac which at first I loved. We'd get together at least three times a week to have sex most of the afternoons then into the night. She introduced me to things I'd never thought I'd enjoy. Ball gags, blindfolds, restraining me in various ways, butt plugs, strapless dildos, and the ultimate for me, edging.

I was missing my non-sexual workouts being too tired from the sexual ones I didn't go. I was late for work a few times which wasn't that bad because I'm the owner. I did get asked by a couple of my employees if everything was alright, however.

We never went out as a couple it was always sex, sex, and more sex.

When I would meet Di for lunch or to visit the baby she noticed it also. I had to do something before this new lifestyle killed me. So, over Labor day when Claudia was visiting, we sat down and had a talk. I explained what was happening to me hoping she'd slow down.

Unfortunately, she wouldn't budge. She wanted me the way she'd had me the last month. She finally laid it all out. It seemed I wasn't her only fuck toy. She was insatiable and chased every skirt she could as if it were a game of conquest. She pretty much broke my heart admitting to me she was seeing a couple of girls younger than me since I couldn't keep up. She'd made up her mind to move on.

I started to plead with her when Di called to ask how I was doing. That brief conversation stopped me from begging Claudia to stay with me. Looking back, it was the best thing for me. I learned quite a bit and don't regret the time spent with her except her cheating. From now on, I'll be more cautious in who I bed and never on the third date.

Claudia

I dated Laura for up until Labor Day. We were at her house when she started complaining about her lack of stamina along with the two of us being anti-social. She actually thought we were a serious couple. She made a few demands which pissed me off. I told her I have a couple for little fuck buddies and wasn't going to change for her.

She looked like she was going to cave when her closeted lesbian daughter called. That seemed to bolster her courage so, I said good-bye.

That sweet little nymph Diane never called me after discovering her real orientation.

Lesson learned, Like Richards and Jagger wrote and I'm paraphrasing. You can get what you want but sometimes it's not what you need.