All Comments on 'Life Lessons'

by TwistedSocks

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

I love the relationship that's developed between these three men. This certainly may not be the norm, but it still feels totally natural. Now, you've got me wondering what's in store when Dr. Mark makes his house call. I'm guessing steak won't be the only thing on the menu! ;-)

gayswallowergayswallower9 months ago

I love the gay relationships. Beautiful.

TwistedSocksTwistedSocks9 months agoAuthor

Indeed. :-)

As I've written, and continue to write their story, they have taken on their own lives. I have the general idea of where things are going for them, and think I know where this story will eventually end, but at times it feels like I'm just recording an intimate, uncensored biography. Thank you again for reading and commenting, knowing others are enjoying my work is immensely gratifying.

Cheers, TwistedSocks

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19699 months ago

Thanks for a beautiful narrative about men caring for men with the kind of sensitivity that provides passionate moments as well as healing results. I enjoy threesomes and your description makes the entire scene natural as well as arousing. The introduction of Dr.Mark at the end is exciting and promises more to come. Your writing style is beautifully descriptive and well constructed.

TwistedSocksTwistedSocks9 months agoAuthor

Thank You,

Readability and believability are the things that most often make or break a story for me. My work is evidence that there is always room for improvement, but it's gratifying to know that my efforts in these areas have been noticed.

Cheers, TwistedSocks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Had a very nice read.

Thank you soo much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous