Life Lessons Ch. 01

Story Info
A Sex Worker's Introduction.
3k words
4.38
3.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Introductions

For as long as I can remember, I have always liked cocks. It started on my eighteenth birthday when I caught my older sister April bobbing her head up and down in the back of her boyfriend's car.

I didn't see anything other than her head going up and down repeatedly because the moment I started getting closer, she spotted me and shooed me away.

April is eight years older than me, and between her and my older brother Clive, they raised me. My parents died in a car accident when I was nine. Clive had to step up and be the so-called man of the house at twenty-two.

The two of them raised me to be different than they were. They always told me our parents were reckless and parented by the seat of their pants.

It was why Clive dropped out of high school, and April had so many after-school activities. Neither of them wanted to be around our parents.

I learned quickly that my parents died the way they lived, doing things they weren't supposed to, namely drinking and driving. A tree stopped them both from doing that ever again.

Once I graduated, and they saw that I was who I was, I never heard from them again. Clive took off with his wife, and April was April. She thought she was better than everyone.

As for me, let's just say that night on my eighteenth played a massive part in my development.

"Don't stop," Matthew said.

I nodded my head with his cock in my mouth.

"No dear, not you," Matthew said to his wife on the phone.

Matthew was the car dealership owner or the so-called guy in charge of this place. I had come in to trade my car for a newer one, and Matthew was trying to take me for all I was worth, and I wasn't about to let that happen.

So, when I finished with the small fish and was called into Matthew's office, I did what came naturally to me, and here I was on my knees, with Matthew's cock in my mouth.

I bobbed my head back and forth, filling my mouth with his cock, ensuring I got all of it down my throat and never taking my eyes off him.

"Fucking, Christ," Matthew said as I deepthroated his six-inch cock. "No dear, sorry I am listening," he said.

No, he wasn't. He was watching a blonde-headed bimbo suck his cock like it was the last one on the planet. Just as he was about to cum, I stopped.

"What?" Matthew said, stunned as I sat back on my heels.

I picked up the paper with the deal on it and shook my head.

"Babe, I have to go," Matthew said as he hung up the phone and stared at me. "I can't, it's the bank."

"Then I can't finish," I shook my head.

Matthew's cock throbbed in front of me as I started to stand.

"Fucking bitch," Matthew said.

He grabbed the piece of paper, and his hands went crazy over the keyboard as he shook his head at me.

"Best I can do," he said as I looked at the monitor.

"I guess, I can finish you with my hand," I shrugged.

"Your hand!" Matthew yelled.

"Best I can do," I shrugged.

Matthew shook his head again. His fingers danced across the keyboard again, and he clicked a few more things.

"Final offer, and you're raping me at this point," Matthew said.

I looked it all over and nodded.

"Then fucking finish!" Matthew said as he picked up his phone again. "Yes, honey what were you saying?" he said as he started talking to his wife.

I smiled and continued doing what I did best.

Matthew held my head down a few seconds later as he came. I watched as he grunted and pushed his hips upward.

I left the dealership with a brand-new corvette, with all the bells and whistles, for a monthly payment that was less than my last corvette. I smiled and waved at Matthew as I got into my canary yellow car.

Matthew gave me the finger.

"Men," I said, shaking my head as I sped away.

I wasn't headstrong like Clive, who, when he put his mind to something, could do it. I wasn't book smart like April, who was a high-profile female business owner. No, I was like my parents, I knew what I was good at, and that was getting the best out of a situation.

After my nineteenth birthday party at my house, I left my house by going out my bedroom window and went to where all the guys from the football team hung out.

What happened that night set me up for life. The way to a man's heart was through food and love, but to get a man to do what I wanted, I had to go much lower.

Matthew didn't want to give me the deal, but I caught him staring at my fake boobs and my lips, and when I saw a picture of his skinny, flat-chested wife on his desk, the rest was easy to put together.

Now I was driving the car I wanted, for the price I wanted, and he got his fantasy fulfilled, getting a blow job at work while talking to his wife, a win for the both of us.

"You are running late," Jeff said as I called him.

"No, I am not," I said. "Heading for the airport now."

"Are you speeding?" Jeff asked.

"No," I lied.

I lived life to the fullest. I had just turned thirty and made more money than my sister and brother. Sure, some would call me a slut, a whore, and whatever they called sex workers, but I had an online following that rivaled any porn actress and made more than most people that worked the nine to five daily grind.

"You're lying," Jeff said.

"Then why did you ask?" I said as I pulled into the airport car park.

"A new one?" Jeff said, standing a few feet away.

Jeff knew me like the back of my hand. He knew I liked parking on the top level of the parking garage and already had everything ready for me.

"What?" I said as I got out of my car.

"What was wrong with the other one?" Jeff asked.

"It was a year old," I said.

Jeff shook his head as I took a few pictures in my car.

"Late," Jeff reminded me.

"On time," I said as I walked past him.

I was one of those. As people looked at me, they saw exactly what I wanted them to see. A blonde-haired bimbo with huge fake tits and an ass. I dressed provocatively and made men look at me and women envy me.

Sex sold, plain and simple. All the men that called me those names to make me feel less of a woman or feel that what I was doing was wrong. Well, you know what, they were saying it from their mouths and comments, but on a different name and a different account, they were using their credit cards to see what was under these clothes and what I did with men that paid me.

I smiled as the men at the security checkpoint stared at me as I stood in front of them.

"Empty your pockets," one of them said.

"Do I look like I have pockets?" I replied.

I wore a skin-tight white leather outfit that gripped my body like a second skin. My huge boobs bulged out at the top, and it barely covered all of my ass. Add on thigh-high white boots, and they couldn't keep their eyes off me. I could see them eyeing every part of me, especially my cleavage.

"Oh," I said as I reached between my breasts. "Does this count?" I asked as I pulled out my cell phone.

"Ma'am," another said.

I smiled and took out my purse from between them. "They do hold a lot of things," I smiled.

"One day, that won't work," Jeff said as we sat down and waited for our plane.

"They have dicks," I said, shaking my head. "It will always work."

The three guys pulled me to the side and did a full body search which for me was expected, but for them, it was totally enjoyable as they felt every part of my body.

While others had to stand and wait in line, I was rushed through.

"Told you," I said as I looked at the board with all the flights. "On time."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~~

"Everything in order," the young man asked as I walked into the hotel room.

I walked around. The lavish hotel was everything I expected for what they expected from me. I stepped onto the balcony and saw a mirror pool that looked like a sheet of glass.

"Yes," I said as I looked at him.

The young man stood rooted to the floor as he stared at me.

"Oh," I nodded.

I had stayed in this hotel the last time I was in Japan, and I was sure the previous helper had told the rest of them of my payment.

"Well," I said as I walked towards the bedroom and the large bed. "It's been a long day for me," I said as I lay on the bed. "So, if you want that kind of payment, you will have to do most of the work."

I saw it in his eyes. He was more than ready.

I laid down on the bed, and immediately he had the top half of my top lowered and put his cock between my fake tits.

I loved this part of the world. It was so easy to get good help. "When you are done, tell the wait staff, I want the same thing for dinner that I had last time," I said as the young man sat on my chest and tit fucked me.

"Uh-huh," he nodded.

"Oh, and a wake-up time, say eight?" I nodded as I watched him give his all.

"Yes, eight in the morning," he nodded again.

I cursed myself for getting on the bed without having my phone in easy reach of my hands. I wanted to call Jeff and make sure he knew to come over later so I could take some pictures by the pool for my online followers.

"You don't have a phone, do you?" I asked

"Yes," he nodded while fucking my giant tits.

"Oh, get it," I said, taking my hands from behind my head and holding my tits together for him. "Take pictures, and a video," I smiled.

His young eyes widened as he took a small break to get his phone from his pants.

I held my tits and licked both tops as he took pictures and then a video of him fucking my tits and cumming on my face.

I ensured he sent them to me and gave him something extra to take with him.

"Really?" Jeff asked as he came into my room. A few hours later.

"What?" I asked as I looked down at the dinner. "I like steak," I shrugged.

"Not that," Jeff said as he held out his phone.

It showed a video of the young man fucking my tits and me smiling up at him.

"Hey, you took my credit cards and my cash," I shrugged.

Jeff didn't just keep me on schedule. He also made sure I didn't overspend on trips like this one.

"It's called bill it to the room," Jeff shook his head.

"Then I wouldn't have anything to put online," I said.

"You just uploaded a picture of your adventure at the car dealership," Jeff said as he walked out onto the balcony.

"Blow job, sucking cock, giving head," I said as I shook my head. "Not an adventure."

Jeff was a simple man and my oldest friend. He was the first man I sucked off and was a former quarterback for my high school. Now he went everywhere I went and knew everything that happened to me.

Jeff sighed. "I guess you want pictures by the pool also?"

"You know me so well," I said as I finished dinner.

"Well, hurry up," Jeff said.

"Oh, you have a hot date?" I asked.

Jeff looked at me. "I do have a life," he said as he got the camera.

"Oh, what's her name?" I asked.

"Amy," Jeff sighed as he looked at me.

"Okay," I nodded.

I went and got changed into my silver swimsuit and posed for a few pictures by the pool. Most of them were daring but nothing out of the ordinary.

My followers loved to see pictures of me poolside or in the pool. Something about huge fake tits in tiny bikini's really set them off.

"We are good?" Jeff asked as he looked at his watch.

"Sure," I nodded.

Jeff sprinted off to his so-called date, which I was sure was a video chat with one of his girlfriends. Jeff liked to pretend he was uptight and innocent, but I knew all about him following and enjoying one of my online sex worker partners.

'His on his way, make sure you put on a show for him,' I texted my friend.

'Always,' Lisa texted me back.

That was the thing that most of those men online didn't know, we talked to each other, we might look and put on an act that we didn't like each other, or it was some heated competition to be at the top.

We knew that's what guys wanted to see, they liked to try and pit us against each other so we would show more or do more to get ahead of the other, but it was all fun.

I swam some more in privacy and stared out at the scenery of the large city, then headed to bed alone.

That was the one thing I regretted about this life, sure some were lucky enough to find that one guy that didn't mind that their woman baring it all for anyone and everyone, but for me, I never did, especially since I didn't just show it all, I did it all.

So, most of my nights were spent by myself in large empty beds in various corners of the world.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

"Now remember," Jeff said as he looked at me.

"Yes," I shook my head as I stepped into the large circle with four other women.

"Well, last time," Jeff started to say.

"It won't happen again," I said as I knelt.

I watched as the various men that were kneeling began to stand.

As they did so, the four women and I took off our towels. I didn't know the significant fascination of this tradition, but this was the second time I was booked for it, and frankly, this would be the last.

Jeff stood at the far end, shaking his head. The last time I snickered and nearly ended the whole thing, it wasn't my fault. One of them had a dick the size of a tic tac.

'No emotion,' I thought as I was bored to tears as the men started jerking themselves.

I looked at small and medium dicks, and I couldn't touch one of them.

Here came the first one as he came on one of the girls, then another guy came. One by one, they kept cumming on us, never touching us but just dumping, spraying their cum on us like cum rags.

Then they would stop and talk and drink and repeat it.

"Fucking gross!" I said as Jeff wrapped me in a towel after it was all done.

Jeff smiled and thanked them in their native tongue.

How the people at our high school will be laughing now, big Jeff the quarterback, speaking and bowing in traditional Japanese custom. He even dressed the part.

"What did you tell them?" I asked as we left.

"That you were honored to be part of this tradition and would be honored to return," Jeff smiled.

"No, the fuck I won't," I smiled and nodded at the man in front of me.

Jeff translated something back to him, which I was sure wasn't what I said. "I told him, you said you were happy, and...."

"Let's just fucking go," I said as I pushed Jeff toward the door.

"Fucking disgusting," I said as I got into the shower.

"I thought you liked cum," Jeff said as he arranged my clothes.

"In my mouth, inside me, even on my tits," I said as the hot water hit me. "Fucking bathed in it, no thanks."

"Think of the money," Jeff said.

"It's the only reason I agreed to it," I said as I scrubbed the stuff off.

It wasn't just that it was all over me, which was the problem. I hated that it got in my ears, hair, and eyes, and we weren't allowed to move or try to get comfortable. So, when they took their breaks, we were stuck being absolutely still with cum drying on us.

But the bright side was that I made more in those three hours than some people did in a year. They truly loved big fake bimbo's from America.

Maybe the tradition was an insult. I thought as I tried to get it out of my ear. Cumming on American women. I never thought of it that way, but hey, if they paid that much to do it, then who the fuck cares.

"What's next?" I asked as I got out of the shower.

"Texas," Jeff smiled.

"No," I shook my head. "Did some idiots kid get a new gun?"

"No, getting married," Jeff smiled. "Rich kid," Jeff smiled.

"I rather go back there, and get cum dumped on me," I shook my head.

"Hey, you signed up for it," Jeff said.

"Wait," I said as I looked at him. "The kid with the father that owns the football team, right?"

Jeff nodded.

"Okay, not so bad, maybe after I deal with him, I can get some football players," I smiled.

"Of course," Jeff sighed.

I loved football players, they always tipped good, and we constantly got smashed. Plus, they never lasted long or wanted pictures.

"Texas here I come," I smiled.