Life-long Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's older. More... chill, I don't know," she told Matt. He had come out to visit and they sat on her sofa together, sharing a bag of chips, her socked feet in his lap.

"How much older?" Matt found himself hyper analyzing his own feelings about the fact that Naomi was dating someone.

"He's 32." Seven year age difference seemed fairly significant, but not in the realm of ultra weird. "He's a pharmacist. Has the slightest bit of a receding hairline, like barely. Like Dave Matthews. And he's kinda quiet, you know. Not super outgoing. More of an introvert, I guess."

"Am I gonna get to meet him?" Matt wasn't sure how he actually felt about meeting this guy, but the words were out of his mouth and Naomi's eyebrows drew together.

"It's not that serious. We've gone on a few dates. I haven't slept with him yet." She explained.

"Ah, so I only get to meet guys you've fucked?" He cracked a smile, intending it as a joke.

"We're just not in that place yet, where you meet each other's friends." She shrugged. "Are you seeing anyone?"

"Not anyone in particular." He shook his head, smirking.

"Just man-whoring it up?" Her expression matched his.

"I do it for the fun of it, not for the money," he winked at her. Did she blush? It wasn't super obvious, but the shade of pink on her face definitely brightened a notch.

He did meet someone soon after that conversation though and they dated for a few months. Naomi's relationship with Richard outlasted his own and he did eventually get to meet the guy. He seemed very much the way she described him. Mellow, inoffensive, didn't seem to feel insecure about the fact that Naomi had guy friends. She had gone out with guys before who were jealous and suspicious and didn't like that she hung out with other men. They didn't trust that it was just friendship. As far as Matt knew, there was no one like that recently though, not since college. But they didn't seem to cut back on the time they saw each other while she dated Richard, still making their alternating trips once a month.

Somehow, he managed to keep their drunken night of sex entirely to himself, never divulging it to any of his friends, mutual or otherwise. He and Naomi never discussed it again, never alluded to it or joked about it. It was in the vault.

She was with Richard. Dating Richard, moving in with Richard. It had been over two years.

He was still at the office. It was dark outside, his jacket was off and his tie was loose, his shirt sleeves rolled up. He didn't really have much of a 9-5 schedule, it was more of a 'get the task done' schedule. And in March, for a CPA, that extended into all hours of the night. His phone was face down on his desk and it startled him when it started vibrating against it. He flipped it over to see 'Naomi' flash up on the screen.

"Hey, what's going on?" He answered the phone. It was unusual for her to call him during work hours, he thought. Then he looked down at the clock in the corner of his computer desktop and saw that it was after seven.

"Hey." She was quiet. And in that one word, he could tell that her voice sounded off. "Are you doing anything this weekend?"

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Umm..." she seemed hesitant and it felt weird to Matt. He leaned his elbows on his desk, concentrating on listening to her. "Would you be able to help me move?" It made sense, he had a truck, but...

"Are you moving out of Richard's house? What happened?" She had been living with this guy for nearly a year now. He already owned the house and it had made sense for her to move in with him. He had stayed over there a couple of times when he visited. She never gave Matt any indication that things weren't good between them.

"We broke up." Her voice was quiet. He wondered if she was crying. "It's been a week, it didn't just happen. I've been staying on a friend's couch, but this opportunity came up, a friend of a friend is looking for a roommate and I decided to jump on this and get out of my friend's hair and I just need help with moving some stuff into the new place," she clarified.

"You want me to help you get stuff out of Richard's house?" He suddenly felt like that time at the bar, when he watched the guy flirting with Naomi, watching carefully as her reaction to the flirting changed from amused and playful to uncomfortable, the stronger the guy came onto her. They had an understanding between them, about cockblocking, and there had never been an issue before, but he could sense Naomi's body language change as the guy sidled up to her, getting too close, leaning over her, as she tried to pull away, and when she looked over at Matt, her eyes said 'please jump in.' He tried to intervene with words first, asking the guy to back off, that his advances weren't appreciated and when that didn't work, he got up off his barstool and shoved the guy aside, putting himself between him and Naomi. Adrenalin pumped through him and he was ready to escalate this into a full-blown fight, if it became necessary, even though he'd never been in a fight before in his life. But it didn't come to that. He towered over the guy, being 6'4, and despite his otherwise unimpressive physique, he wasn't what anyone would call 'buff,' his stature was imposing. The guy backed off and he felt pretty damn good about himself for being Naomi's protector. He felt that way again now, like she didn't just need his truck, that she needed him there because something wasn't right and she was scared.

"Yeah. I also need to get some stuff out of storage. My bed and a few other things," she sighed. "It would be good, if you're free, if you could come out."

"Absolutely, I'll be there. What happened?" He felt the pounding in his chest pick up the pace. He was worried for her.

"I was stifling him, he said. I was taking too many liberties with acting like his wife, like I had some sort of claim to him. He needs room to breathe." She sounded bitter and tearful.

"I'm sorry, Naomi." Matt found himself slightly relieved though that Richard didn't physically hurt her or threaten her. That it was his truck that she needed more than his protection. "When do you want me to come out?"

"First thing Saturday morning?" Her voice sounded questioning. "I haven't been back over there, at Richard's, since we broke up and I still need to pack up all my stuff there."

He hugged Naomi tightly when he came to pick her up at her friend's place. She seemed very happy to see him, but there was a definite sad undertone, because of the circumstances of this meeting. They drove to Richard's house in Matt's truck. Richard was quiet and stayed out of their way while they were there. They didn't really talk to him, aside from a polite greeting. Richard always struck him as a decent guy before, but obviously, things just didn't work out for them. He was in his mid-thirties and on the shorter side, though still at least half a foot or more taller than Naomi. Matt definitely imagined that they'd end up getting married, that at his age, Richard wouldn't want to drag it out too long before proposing either. He was apparently wrong about that.

Naomi packed her stuff while Matt loaded things into the truck. It didn't take her super long to get it all together. They stopped by the storage unit where she had kept the furniture from her old apartment and picked up some of the things that she'd need. Her new roommate already had the living room and the kitchen completely furnished, so they weren't moving a ton of stuff in. The new apartment was pretty fancy, nicer than the one she lived in right out of college, though the advantage there had been that it was entirely hers, without any roommates. He briefly met the woman she'd be living with, a perky and chatty blond, a couple of years younger than them, but she tried to stay out of their way as they moved things in and got Naomi settled.

They had dinner at a little diner near her new place, before returning to the apartment. He checked under the cushions of the sofa in Naomi's new living room, scratching his head, considering his sleeping situation for the night. It was eight o'clock now, plenty of time to make it home still. He went over to Naomi's bedroom and leaned in the doorway, watching her making up the bed.

"So, the couch doesn't fold out into a bed. Maybe you should talk to your roommate about swapping out for your sofa bed that you have in storage. Not tonight of course, but you know, in the future." She turned to watch him as he talked, nodding.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even think about that."

"It's ok. I'm just thinking I might head out." He didn't want to leave.

"I don't want you to leave. Please," she came closer to him. "You can sleep in my bed, with me."

"That sounds like a really bad idea, Naomi." He hated saying that. He definitely wanted to be in the same bed with her, so fucking much, but it was a terrible idea. She just got out of a major relationship, she didn't need him to make things more complicated. Then again, he was completely sober this time, and wasn't he adult enough to control himself? He brought pajamas with him, he wouldn't watch her change, they could just sleep.

"I don't think it's a bad idea." Her head was cocked to the side. The look on her face was serious, her eyebrows drawn together slightly. She bit the corner of her lip. He tried to decipher what this look meant. "I really want you here."

He came closer and wrapped her up in a hug. She felt small in his arms. Her head rested on his chest and he could feel her breath through his shirt. Was it just his imagination, or did her heart actually pick up the pace, hammering against him? She reached her arms around him, clasping them behind his back and blowing out a loaded breath.

"I want to sleep with you, Matt." He could barely hear her say the words and he thought about them, before replying. Why did it sound different when she said it now?

"Yeah, ok, I'll stay." He assured her.

"Matt, I don't mean just stay and I don't mean just sleep." She explained, still not looking up at him. Shit, that definitely wasn't a good idea. Though his cock was immediately betraying him at the mere suggestion.

"Naomi," he pulled away slightly, to look at her. She pressed her lips together, looking up at him. "I don't know about that. The last time it happened, you said it was a mistake, you wanted to forget about it, you didn't want to talk about it or tell anyone about it. It didn't turn out well."

"It was a mistake because we didn't actually think about it or make a calculated decision to do it. It was an impulse. We were drunk. We didn't consider what it meant for our friendship and that was stupid because you are a really important friend to me and I don't want to ever lose you. But despite that, despite all that, we made it work, our friendship survived the sex, our friendship survived me living with another guy, and you are still the one here for me, the one holding me together and I just really want you right now." Their arms were still around each other, standing opposite, as if in a slow dance. He considered carefully what she was saying.

"But just right now? You just want... sex?" He was trying to understand what she was proposing. She looked deep in thought, her eyes moving back and forth, her lip drawn in between her teeth. She hasn't thought it through yet, it wasn't entirely pre-calculated. She nodded.

"Is that ok?" Her voice was soft. "I'll ah... I'll understand it if you don't want to. I get it, it's a really weird proposition. We can just sleep and I won't try to make a move on you or anything." He couldn't help but smirk at that. "It just felt so good when you held me there right now and things floated back into my head about the other things you've done that felt so good..." She trailed off.

She was offering sex. Based on previous experience it would be incredible, mind-blowing sex, and she didn't expect anything afterward, just to maintain their friendship, as it was now. She didn't ask for exclusivity or a relationship or for seeing him more often, just tonight, just comfort sex from a good friend. His dick was definitely saying 'Hell yeah, man! Let's do this!' Matt still hesitated.

"Are we supposed to pretend that it didn't happen afterward, again?"

"No." She shook her head. "We can talk about it. I mean..." she looked down. "Maybe I'd still feel awkward about it if you were to go and tell our mutual friends. But..." She sucked in a deep breath. "I don't know why it even matters to me anymore... whatever, you can tell them that Naomi totally propositioned you and begged you to have sex with her." He chuckled.

"Then I'd have to admit that I can't control myself around you, that as soon as that dress was over your head, my dick was at attention and I couldn't think about anything other than licking you all over." She blushed, looking at his chest, her hands fidgeting behind him. He pressed her closer to himself, against his erection. "I've had this since the moment you said 'not just sleep,' Naomi."

"I can help you with that." There was a smile in her voice.

"Close the door." While she pulled away to get the door, he whipped off his t-shirt and toed off his shoes. She was pulling her shirt over her head as she walked back to him. Her breasts were even more perfect than he remembered. His hands were immediately drawn to them, pulling them up over the cups of her bra, rubbing his thumbs over the dark nipples. They were round and full and had a pleasant weight to them. She reached behind herself and unsnapped her bra, pulling her arms out of it and letting it drop to the floor between them. "Fuck, Naomi, your boobs are spectacular." It made her smile. He backed up towards the bed, pulling her along with him with his hands on her hips. He sat down on the edge and pulled her to stand in front of him, between his legs, and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Her skin tasted sweet and salty at the same time and it activated some kind of a sense memory in his brain of her telling him to suck harder, to bite her, last time that they had done this.

He switched his mouth over to the other nipple and tugged on the one that was wet from his mouth, pinching it between his fingers. She moaned, her fingers digging into his shoulders. He moved his mouth off the nipple and down to the sensitive underside of her breast, kissing and sucking there.

"Oh God, that's good." She breathed out. His hand immediately moved beneath the waistband of her yoga pants, right underneath the elastic of her panties, wanting to feel exactly how good. She was so wet, he could feel that her panties were already entirely soaked, against the back of his hand. He pulled her pants down sharply, along with the underwear, pushing it down her ankles with his feet.

"Hands and knees on the bed, now," He told her in as calm and even of a voice as he could manage.

"I have condoms in the black suitcase over there," she pointed before following through on his directions.

"Not yet." He watched her, enjoying the view of her ass up in the air, her slick pussy pushed out towards him. He had other plans. Matt laid down on the bed, on his back, sliding his face beneath her and pulling her hips down towards his mouth. She was surprised, dipping her head down to look at what he was doing, just as he drew his tongue along her slit. She jerked away slightly. "Uh-uh," he pulled her hips back down, "stay right here. I need to eat your pussy, Naomi." She laughed.

"You need to do that?" She mocked. He thrust his thumb inside her, circling her clit with his tongue. "Oh holy fuck, Matt!" She screamed, then promptly clapped her hand over her mouth.

"Uh-huh, that's right." He spoke, barely moving his face away from her folds. He moved his hand from her hip down to her ass, kneading it, using his grasp to pull her down onto his mouth. He switched out his thumb for his index and middle fingers, continuing to lick her, pulling her clit in between his lips. He felt like she was on the edge, her arms were shaking above him. "I want you to fuck my fingers, grind your hips down into my hand." She moaned, hesitating. He lifted his hand that was grasping her ass and smacked it with a crack. She gasped, looking down at him underneath her. He grinned. "Please?" She laughed again and he felt her channel tighten around his fingers. His cock strained against his jeans thinking about how that would feel around it. He remembered her being extremely tight last time, like he was stretching her to the limits.

She started moving, sliding her pussy down onto his fingers as he requested. He squeezed her ass again, his fingertips firmly indenting her flesh. She was moaning, quietly, so close. His fingers were soaked, her wetness sliding down the back of his hand. He pulled his fingers out, shifting both hands to her ass, pulling her down to his mouth, and then, very carefully, he took her clit between his teeth. Her orgasm erupted from her. She was saying something unintelligible, her eyes squeezed shut. Her thighs twitched as he continued to hold her down to his mouth, licking her clit gently now. He let her go and she collapsed on the bed on her side.

He watched her pull herself back together. She reminded him of a classical art nude, reclining on her side, hands over her head, her thighs squeezing together. Her breasts were sitting up with perfectly pointed nipples, her curves full and rounded. Her skin was so creamy and smooth. Maybe one of the Venus paintings, he thought. A few of her dark curls had escaped the messy bun at the back of her neck and framed her face. It was just a minute or two, but he felt like he had been staring at her for ages. She opened her eyes, looking back at him, a small smile on her face.

"Why are you still wearing pants?" She asked and he chuckled in response.

"I guess I was a little preoccupied." She sat up, moving over him, unbuckling his belt, opening the fly, and tugging his jeans down. He flashed back to the fact that for some reason, he had kept his socks on the last time they had sex and he made a point of pulling them off with his jeans this time around. Her fingers were in the elastic of his boxers and she pulled them down as well, Matt taking them down the rest of the way. He scooted up the bed to rest his back against her headboard and she followed him, her hand quickly finding his cock and stroking him. He blew out a breath. It felt like a relief to feel her hand on him after he'd been hard for that long. He grasped the back of her head in his hand and pulled her face to his. "Come here. For some reason, I haven't kissed you yet today." And then he did. With everything he had.

*****

The kiss was electric. He smelled and tasted of her and it was a definite turn-on. He spent so much time on her pussy that she was basically boneless by the time he was done with her. She couldn't tell who exactly broke the kiss, but he was grinning at her when they pulled apart.

"Do you remember what you asked me to do last time?" His eyes twinkled.

"Which part?" Her memory of last time was blotchy. Some parts were so crisp and fresh in her mind and others were just a fuzzy, out-of-focus shadow.

"The part where you were laying down and told me to feed my cock to you cause you couldn't lift your head." He grinned.

"I was really dizzy. Everything was spinning. I couldn't bend down over you without risking throwing up and that would have been majorly embarrassing." He laughed. "Now I can though." She put her mouth over him abruptly, circling the head of his cock with her tongue, and heard a thud. Matt threw his head back, banging it against the wall above the headboard. "Are you ok?" She pulled her mouth off of him to ask, her hand still stroking.

"I'm perfect. Don't stop." He gently wound his hand into her hair and nudged her back towards his cock. She marveled again at the fact that she couldn't take him all in, that even when she felt the tip of his cock at the back of her throat, there was still at least an inch of space left between her lips and his balls. His hand stayed in her hair, gently urging her rhythm, but not pressing her down onto him. It definitely worked to turn her on, to make everything between her legs throb. She wanted him inside her.