Life-long Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting a condom." She announced, getting off the bed.

"Oh fuck, that was so amazing, Naomi." He sighed. "I miss your mouth." That made her smile. She wasn't sure if he meant right now, since she pulled away and started digging through the suitcase, or over the past couple of years. She checked the date on the crushed box that had been in her suitcase for a good while - luckily they were still good. She ripped open the box, walking back towards the bed, detached a square from the line of condoms strung together, and tossed the rest on the side table. She came back to kneel between his legs and put her mouth back over his cock. He groaned. "Oh fuck yes, that's it." She felt some sense of power and control, getting that reaction out of Matt.

She pulled away again, unrolling the condom onto him, and positioned herself in his lap, straddling him. He grasped her ass down low, spreading her apart while she lowered herself onto his erection. Despite how wet she was and the aid of the lubricated condom, there was still a good bit of friction between them. She felt her opening stretch to accommodate him.

"Shit, is it possible that you got even tighter?" Matt noticed the same thing she was thinking.

"Maybe your cock is harder 'cause you're not totally wasted." That made him laugh. She rode him slowly, rising up off his cock and slowly lowering herself back on, her hands on his shoulders. He fondled her breasts, caressing them, admiring them, twisting her nipples between his fingers. "I love the way that feels."

"Yeah? Just gentle like this? Last time you were so demanding about me being rougher and harder and biting you." That dimpled smile lit up his face.

"I like both." She admitted. It didn't always have to be hard and fast and dirty. This was really good too. She was finally seated all the way down, feeling Matt at the very top of her channel. She ground her hips, down towards him, immediately getting so close to another orgasm, a quiet moan escaping her. Matt watched her.

"Yeah, I see how much you like this now." He continued to play with her breasts with one hand, while his hand caressed down her side, down to her ass, and further down to her thigh. His touch seemed to activate more and more sensations inside her. "I think you should come this way, and then the other way too, hard and fast." The thought of that brought her even closer to the edge. He added another sensation by leaning in and kissing her neck, sucking on it, licking her, and that's when she fell over.

"Oh God, Matt," she breathed out, her voice quiet. Her eyes closed as her whole body shuddered. Goosebumps formed over her skin, her nipples puckered and hardened even further. She hadn't come like this in... she wasn't sure, it was hard to think. It was almost like a sensory overload, feeling Matt in so many places all at the same time. She opened her eyes, feeling Matt's gaze on her. Her body had stilled. His smile was small, different, not the huge dimpled grin.

"I liked watching you come." He told her. She felt herself blush. "Now I'm gonna watch you come the other way." His grin turned wicked. He pulled up at her hips, holding onto the condom at the base of his cock. "On your back, Naomi."

That was a welcome idea. She could use a little rest after how long she spent supporting herself on her hands and knees and then straddling him. She laid back, her head on her pillow, as Matt shifted to tower over her. He looked slightly intimidating, hovering over her body on his knees, his body so lean and strong. He lifted her leg up to his chest, straightening it flat against himself while sinking inside her. She yelped, feeling him deeper now than she thought was possible. He started driving into her, speeding up his rhythm. His hands were on her breasts again, kneading, pinching, and twisting her nipples. He leaned into her harder, slamming in. The sensation was incredible.

"That's so good," it came out as a whimper. He had her bent nearly in half now, leaning his weight onto one arm, his hand bracing on the pillow next to her head. His other hand came up to her face and he pressed a thumb against her lips, urging her to take it inside her mouth. She felt a surge of wetness below as she sucked and licked it in the most seductive way she could muster. Something about his smile told her that he felt her increased arousal as well. He was still pounding into her, hard and fast now. He pulled his thumb out of her mouth, straightened up a bit on his knees, and took the wet digit right to her clit, pressing and circling her already sensitive knob. "Yes, yes, yes, yes..." The staccato rhythm of her exclamation punctuated her climax. She was coming hard, her hips bucking off the bed towards Matt's pounding cock.

"Holy shit," he breathed out, slamming in and staying there, deep inside, while his cock erupted and filled the condom. He turned and kissed her leg that was still perched against his chest.

He laid down next to her after disposing of the condom, his arms up over his head, staring up at the ceiling. It was a little weird. The sex was amazing, but this, afterward, was a little weird.

"I haven't been fucked that good in ages," she finally broke the silence. He looked over at her, his expression a mixture of smugness and confusion.

"You just broke up with Richard like two weeks ago. What does the word 'ages' mean to you?"

"I didn't break up with him, he dumped me," she clarified, sighing. "We hadn't had sex the last couple of weeks before it was made official. He was mad at me." Naomi pulled the comforter up onto herself. It was weird to be laying here completely naked with Matt, talking about another guy. He stayed on top of the covers.

"So... a month?"

"Since I last had sex? Yes," she agreed. "Since I've been fucked this good... I don't know. Much, much longer than that."

"Ah, I see." He nodded, examining her face closely. "I haven't had any sex at all in about... three months," he concluded. "Thank you very much." He smiled.

"Wow, is that like a dry spell for you?"

"Umm..." He looked up at the ceiling, mulling it over, running his fingers through his hair. "Not really. Pretty standard, I guess, when I'm not dating someone."

"When was the last time you dated someone?" She was curious. They haven't talked like this in a long time.

"The girl I dated last year for about three months, Ava." Naomi nodded, remembering.

"What happened with her?"

"I was helping Becky, you know, Seth's sister, with some stuff. She was starting her own business and had reached out to me for some help, figuring out some financial aspects." Matt sat up, leaning his back against the headboard. "I ended up spending a substantial amount of time setting things up for her."

"And Ava was jealous?" Naomi anticipated.

"Yes, but not just because I was spending a significant amount of time with another woman who happens to be very attractive. She thought I should be asking Becky to pay me for my services." He shook his head. "I wasn't gonna ask Becky to pay me, c'mon. I pushed that girl around in a stroller when I was five." That was a few years before Naomi moved to the neighborhood. "I just realized she wasn't the sort of person I wanted to be with."

"I'm sorry," the phrase came out almost instinctively. Matt sighed, looking at her.

"Ok, new rule. If you and I are naked together, in bed, we are not talking about any other person we've had sex with." He pointed his index finger at her, then gently tapped her nose. Then he was suddenly on top of her, holding her hands up above her head.

"Ok." She nodded, looking up at his face.

"Just Naomi and Matt, ok?" She nodded again. He was kissing her neck now, sending tingles down south. He switched both of her wrists into one of his hands and let the free hand move down her arm, her side, over her hip, and down between her legs. "That got you wet fast, huh?" His fingers worked in and out of her firmly. She didn't think that question really needed a response. "I'm gonna fuck you again, ok, Naomi?" He waited for an answer.

"Yeah."

He got another condom from the side table and was pounding into her again within a minute. She couldn't remember when she'd actually had sex twice in a row like this. Never with Richard, that was for sure. Matt was rougher this time, holding onto her hands over her head, tugging on her nipples, biting her neck and breasts. And she came quickly, it was so good. She felt her body thrash underneath him as he held her down. Then he flipped her over and finished off from behind. She loved feeling his weight on her and it felt like something was missing when he rolled off.

She was a little shocked to discover the marks that Matt had left on her when she looked in the bathroom mirror. Last time, they were more centered around her breasts, but this time he got her on her neck as well.

"I think we need another rule," she told him when she got back into the bedroom. He had settled in under the covers now, apparently ready to sleep.

"What is it?" He grinned expectantly.

"You can't leave marks like this on my neck. I can't go to work like this." She sat down on the edge of the bed. His grin receded.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. At least it's still cold enough, you could wear a turtleneck or cover it up with makeup," he suggested.

"I teach high school, Matt, those girls are going to see right through the makeup in seconds." She got in under the covers next to him.

"I'm sorry. I will make it up to you later. I'll make sure to do all the sucking and biting down south, where no one will see the evidence." He winked at her. Naomi gave him a playful shove. "Can I just bring up something... serious for a minute?"

"What?" She had no idea what he would say.

"We are making these rules... because we're going to be doing this again? Is that what's happening?" His eyes were searching, piercing hers. She felt her heart speed up, considering the possibility of this. What would be so bad if this happened again?

"I don't know. Maybe," she bit her lip. "I guess I wouldn't mind if it did. As long as neither of us is seeing other people at the moment."

"So... nothing else would change, we'd just... stay in each other's beds when visiting and the rest would be as it had always been?" He clarified. That sounded like a pretty perfect arrangement to her.

"Yeah," she confirmed. He smiled.

"Are there any rules about me holding you?" He moved closer, reaching out to stroke his fingers over her arm.

"I think it's allowed," she nodded.