Life, Love, and a Career Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door and there in the hallway were three suitcases. Mom nodded at Kate.

What were those two up to? What did they plan?

"Beth please go and shower, there are clothes for you laid out on your bed. I will be up after your shower. Hurry please we must leave in forty-five minutes. No time to do your hair, just a ball cap."

Kate kissed me and pushed me towards the steps. My mom smacked my butt laughing and telling me to hurry up!

As I was walking up the stairs, I heard them talking. How long had they planned this? I was still slightly confused. In the bedroom I took off my blouse and slacks depositing this both in the hamper.

Wearing my panties and bra I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. There was a light knock on the door, so I opened it. There stood a topless Kate. She pushed her way into the bathroom and shut the door.

"This part was unplanned."

She started helping me finish undressing and removing my bra dropping it to the floor. With her hands on my sides, she slid down, dropping to her knees. Her hands never left my side. Gently stroking my skin, her hands now sliding down to and covering my still panty covered bum, she pulled me into her face. She took a deep breath then moved her hands hooking her thumbs into my panties slowly pulling them down and again lifting my feet one at a time throwing them on the pile. Moving her hands back up my thighs again, she inhaled deeply then kissed my swelling mound.

"Hmm this will have to wait; we have a plane to catch." She stood up, kissed me, turned me around, tossed the shower curtain to the left, smacked my butt and told me my shower waits.

It was forty minutes later; I was still confused yet not worrying too much. My mother dropped us at Greater Pittsburgh International airport where we walked to a USAirways gate headed for Miami. On the plane, Kate shared that we would be on a connector to Key West but we had two hours in the airport. She handed me an envelope of cash.

"A little stash I had and a gift from the team for how hard you work and how much they all appreciate you."

***

After a couple of cocktails, a bumpy flight, culminating in what felt like a crash landing, then a cab ride later, we finally arrived and checked into what seemed like a nice hotel. "Kate Cummings party," Kate said using her last name, "checking in for five nights."

"Ahh yes!" A vibrantly dressed and overly flamboyant man behind the counter. "Two queen beds?"

I looked at Kate as she replied, "Yes, our boyfriends will be joining us tomorrow."

She lied, why would she lie. He just looked and winked. With keys in hand we made our way following his direction to our room. It was a corner room with a sitting area and yes, two queen beds. I was astonished. I put my larger suitcase down on the bed as she put the two smaller suitcases on the bed as well.

The late afternoon sun was slowly falling towards the horizon but was still in the sky. Kate turned to the cases, opened them and started unpacking. Our toiletries and make-up went into the bathroom, then our shoes into the closet.

I finally spoke up. "Stop please, Kate, please stop. Talk to me, what is going on? Why all of this? I am confused, I am in awe of what you and supposedly my mother have concocted but what is going on Kate."

I moved standing in the center of the room, my hands outstretched as if pointing to everything. Kate moved slowly towards me, free flowing, gracefully like a silk top in the wind, joining me in the center of the room. Her hands reached for mine, taking my hands in hers, she moved my hands as if starting a slow dance with me.

Her hands moved rhythmically as if dancing, she looked deep in my eyes, bent forward and lightly kissed my lips. She pulled back swaying back and forth all the while, her eyes never leaving mine.

Kath pulled me closer into a lover's slow dance, just humming and swaying. I started to relax and moved with her, letting go of the stress and strain just being in the moment, she felt it.

"That's it Miss, just like that, just you and me Miss. This is what this is, you and me Miss."

We continued to sway her arms holding me, gracefully moving across my back, down to my hips and back up to my neck, gently caressing me.

"This is all you needed, Miss. You needed me to dance with you, to love you and to care for you."

She kissed my neck, "Beth, you needed to be shown you how much you mean to me and how I love you. This first dance is just the beginning of our vacation and me caring for the woman I love."

She nipped at my neck, and then kissed me tenderly as we collapsed onto the bed, gently kissing and holding each other, letting the stress and strain of life wash away.

***

It was some time later, the sun had set, I woke alone in the bed, Beth had unpacked our suitcases. I watched her movements, there was purpose, there was an objective. She glanced over from where she sat on the couch, putting her purse down, she stood and walked towards me, and she sat on the bed.

"Good evening my dear sweet love." She kissed me softly then left her hand on my head, her fingers stroking my hair. " I hope you feel well after your nap, ready to take on the night life?"

I shook my head no, "I just want to lay here and love you."

She reminded me that all I had to eat was some soup and part of this trip was to rest, relax, and rejuvenate her which also meant nourishment.

It was then I noticed I was naked and under the sheet. I slid over and pulled the sheet back. Kate quickly shook her head no, "Miss we are going out for dinner, then we can come back here for some amazing time together.

She was firm in her words and convictions, she moved from the bed to the drawer and handed me a bra, panties, an AC/DC t-shirt and shorts.

I said plainly, "I guess we are going to dinner," she just smiled.

"Let's get dressed and have a late dinner and a glass or two of wine." We kissed.

"Then Miss I wonder if you would come back to the room and fuck your future wife!"

I smiled, kissing her deeply.

Dinner was amazing, simple but amazing. In our own little world we had a great meal under the twinkling lights of a restaurant off Duval Street. When we returned to the hotel, hand in hand, our desk clerk commented, "Boyfriend's huh?"

I winked, "Sorry babe, not for me nor my Kate, she is all mine and I do not share"

That night or rather early morning, I did as she requested gently making love to the love of my life. To the woman one day I would make my wife.

We found a deeper love in our eyes and listened to the echoes of the phenomenal rock music playing somewhere down the street. I took Kate as she wanted, wearing the harness as I had done that Christmas morning.

We laid in bed after a shower and just held each other. She was dizzy in her conversation. She was loving, caring and purring all night long. I was exhausted and fell asleep listening to my love chatting away.

I was experiencing the most amazing dream. I was floating on cloud nine dreaming of our Sapphic love when I felt soft dreamlike kisses on my labia. Her fingers were teasing my hood, other fingers stroking my skin then a flat tongue engulfing my outer lips.

I started moaning, my hands gripping the sheets. I needed release and moved my hands then suddenly I was touching something or someone.

It took mere seconds for me to realize my dream wasn't a dream. My love Kate was showering me in soothing and loving touches. Her touch, her love, and her tongue making love to me. It was also in the moment that I found the most amazing way to wake and wished this could happen every morning.

"Love me dear, kiss me, eat me, bring me release! I want this every morning Kate. I need you every morning Kate."

I screamed at the height of my climax, my legs gave way, my body shook. Every muscle trembled. I sighed and exhaled a breath of pure pleasure. Exhausted, I relaxed. My hands gained enough strength to seek her face. Pulling her to me. I needed her kiss.

"Come kiss me baby, I need your kiss."

Kate moved up my body slowly, and with purpose. Our lips met with softness and with love. I wrapped my arms tightly around her body feeling lean into mine.

Kate broke our kiss, leaned back and cleared her throat.

"Beth, can we talk? It isn't bad, it is a good talk but I must express myself to you."

I sat up, my back against the headboard, she joined me. I looked at her and nodded.

"Beth, I am asking you to be open minded about this." She paused, hesitating.

"I have been reading books, articles and have needed something deeper from you. If you say no, I understand and will always love you but Beth, I need this."

"Yes, whatever you want Kate, you are my world." I gestured around the room, "Look what you have done for me!" I touched her face, cupping my hand to her cheek.

"You see so much more of what I need than I do for myself." I put my hand on her heart, "Kate, look at all this, you recognized the problem, you rescued me from myself, anything you want my love."

She looked at me, closed her eyes and bowed her head and moved up into a kneeling position in front of me.

"Miss, please I beg you; I beg that you take control and own me." She raised her head and looked in my eyes, "Outside the office, everything Miss, I need you to control and own me in every manner. I need you to guide me, love me, and hold me, in everything."

My expression must have shocked her. She paused and then for the next fifteen minutes explained how she felt, more importantly how long she felt this way.

"My need for you to allow my submissive Sapphic love for you knows no boundaries. Literally I have no boundaries which you would place on me. I give myself to you totally and without question."

She went on to explain what it meant to her, why she was 'submissive' to me and why she loved me even more.

She talked about me being strong, guiding her, protecting her, loving her and then me rescuing her from her family. She went on and on with examples of times we were together at W&J. She cited times at parties I took care of her, and shielded her, and protected her. She even brought up the time in bed when we were talking about moving in with mom, when I told her to call me Miss.

"Miss, you see, you control me. I am here to serve you. It is what I need and want."

I thought I was being me. But what she saw was me taking her, loving and protecting and owning her, in essence making her mine.

She cupped my face with her hands and said, "You told me to never leave you afraid, cold and lonely. That day Miss, I started serving you. I have never wanted to stop and I will never want to stop." She released my face.

She lowered her head, then sat back on her legs, still on bended knees and while holding my hands asked, "Miss, please take me as your submissive lover and woman. I serve no other than you. Do not leave me cold, alone and lonely."

I was in shock, flabbergasted, stunned and without thoughts. My fiancée, my lover, my one day wife, wanted me to take control of her.

"Kate dear, I am not smart in the ways you are asking. You know I love you and will do anything you want but you do not need to serve me."

She interrupted, "No Beth, Miss, no!" She raised her head.

"Miss, no I need this, I need you. Yes I need to serve you. I beg you to be open minded and understand, this is what I seek. To serve you, will bring me greater joy, love, happiness, it will complete me. You" she stressed, "Miss, you complete me."

She took a few deep breaths "We can learn together but for a long time Miss, this is my happiness, you Miss are my happiness. "

She fell to the bed, her head in my lap, "Beth please I know what I am asking. It is what I need from you."

"Kate, if this is what you want from me then as my fiancée and one day, my wife, I will do this for you, I will learn and grow as I will never deny you."

We kissed, deeply. Once breaking the kiss, Kate melted into my body just holding me. There was a new calmness in her. I think I finally understood the meaning of her love and devotion towards me.

We spent the next four days living, laughing and loving. Each night was passionate giving, learning and growing. Each morning she made love to me, waking me and pleasuring me. Kate was so satisfied. She experienced a few mild and amazing orgasms while I was learning to control her. I was starting to understand what she meant.

My thoughts recalled our past love sessions and I could pick out times when she was so very passive and other times she pushed me to be more aggressive.

I woke up first on Friday morning well aware that today was our last full day in Key West.

My mind was refreshed, my love for Kate never greater, our new found relationship had deepened with me finding a better understanding of what Kate sought from me.

I wanted to do something we would both enjoy and remember but yet me a defining moment in our relationship. It would need to be daring, rather assertive and it would frankly way out of my comfort zone. I hoped that Kate would see the depth of want and desire I had for her.

Choosing to not make love this morning confused Kate. I rolled out of bed and took my shower. When I stepped back into the room, she came over to me. Sensually touching me.

"No, stop, go shower." She looked disappointed.

When she returned from her shower, wearing only the towel which wrapped her hair, she started teasing me, offering her nipples and breasts to me.

"No! Stop this now Kate" but this time, I playfully swatted her ass. I knew that would incentivize her and she would enjoy it so it was just one swat.

She was sarcastic and responded, "Yes Miss, use your control over me."

"Just you wait and see my dear, just you wait and see." I replied with a smile on my face.

The smile on her face disappeared quickly as she turned and walked back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. I saw her bra, panties, skirt and top on the bed. I walked over, taking her bra away from the pile and putting it back in her suitcase. I just smiled. When she returned her hair and makeup done, she asked about her bra. I told her, "No"

We walked hand in hand down Duval Street. We got a few looks, many really didn't pay us any attention. Passing an Irish bar and hearing some good music, I turned abruptly and walked in. We found a table and sat down. The waitress walked over asking what our poison would be.

"Two Irish whiskeys, on the rocks." She nodded and left.

"Miss, I don't drink whiskey."

Without looking at Kate I responded, "Yes you do. In fact, there is something else that you do." I looked at her, "You obey me don't you."

She hesitated then nodded.

"And you don't wear panties while drinking whiskey, Irish or not. Go to the ladies room and remove your panties and bring them to me."

Her eyes opened wide, almost in shock. "Miss"

I looked at her and said, "You do as I say, don't you Kate."

Tentatively, sliding her chair back Kate stood walking to the bathroom. She returned moments later carefully taking her seat ensuring her skirt was flat under her beautiful ass.

"Miss, forgive me but I am wet now. I do not want to embarrass you by making a mess of my skirt."

"Panties Kate, your panties on the table." Kate looked stunned. "Put them on the table for me to see."

Kate moved her balled up hand on top of the table. Her knuckles turning white, she slowly opened her hand. Then as the waitress turned the corner heading my way, she closed her hand and moved it under the table.

"Five smacks Kate, put them back. Would you like ten? Panties on the table now."

As the waitress arrived, Kate opened her hand and dropped her panties on the table. She blushed a deep crimson and lowered her head.

"Thanks love that will be all." I handed her a $20 bill. "Will that cover the bill with a tip?

She smiled looking down at Kate's panties on the table, and then to me she winked. "I will be here for a bit yet today but this covers it." Then turned and walked away.

"Cheers love, drink up."

We enjoyed a little music, I took us both out of our comfort zone, it was refreshing, daring and bold and I loved it and I wasn't done yet.

I could see Kate fidgeting almost the whole time. She was definitely out of her comfort zone. I finished my whiskey, stood, and extended my hand. Kate stood, downed her whiskey and followed me out the door.

Again, hand in hand we walked until she saw what I had; a tattoo and piercing shop.

"No Miss, no, please." I just smiled and held her hand as we walked in. Kate was trembling.

We were treated to and opened to a world that I never knew existed. My eyes were open to the plethora of designs and forms of art on the wall. I saw what appeared to be catalogs and magazines displaying tattooed men, women and older children. The tattoos were of all sizes.

A middle aged woman approached us both. Her ears pierced with studs and hoops, her arms covered in tattoos. She smiled at us, "Welcome, can I share, show, or explain anything to you?"

Kate was quick to respond, "No" then hesitated as I looked at her.

I spoke up. "Recently we have found a deeper dedication and eternal love for each other, though we have been together for a while, heart, mind and soul.

The woman smiled.

"This is all unknown to us. As Kate recently pledged her undying devotion and loving service to me I wanted to show her how much I love her. Maybe a sign of my deep commitment to her."

"Many lovers hide that type of love with a small token, not easily seen by others. The pubic region is an example." She opened a book and turned to a page with hearts on it of different styles, sizes and colors.

I love the color purple. Maybe a Purple Heart with a "k" inside of it. Showing I love Kate forevermore?"

The woman smiled, shaking her head in approval. "Where would you like it?"

"On my chest, over my heart. Right where she lives, she lives in my heart."

"Well dear if I may, you aren't large breasted and depending on the bra you wear and the tattoo placement, some might see it."

Kate spoke up. "Miss you need not do this. This is too much. I know you love me and you know my love for you. We wear our engagement rings, isn't that enough? Please, your career!"

I smiled, "Yes love, I know you love and care for me. I wanted something to show you."

I turned and thanked the woman graciously. "Maybe someday later. Thank you ma'am."

As we turned off Duval Street heading back to the hotel, I saw it in the distance, a quiet little park. We strolled off the street, down a path and sat on the grass just taking it all in, just Kate and me. I leaned back against a tall tree which was providing us some shade. I spread my legs and motioned for Kate to sit between my legs, and lean back.

In that romantic and very sensual moment we both found calmness and peace.

Tranquility? Potentially, but it was about us, the warm breeze, the quiet peace and a little laughter in the background. Her hands lying in her lap, mine on top of hers. Just us, just being together. Making memories, challenging our normal.

After what seemed like an eternity but was not more than forty-five minutes, I kissed her neck and suggested we walk a bit then return to the hotel. We wandered taking in the sites and the flair that is Key West. We had a picture at Hemingway House, the Southern Most Point and sitting in Mallory Square.

When we got back to the hotel, I stopped at the front desk inquiring about transportation to the airport in the morning. Once arranged, I grabbed Kate, kissed her deep and took her to our room. We made love until dark only at that point showering then dressing in shorts and a top finding dinner and a wonderful final drink of a perfect vacation.