Life, Love, and Tight Jeans Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clerk is thankfully a man. A very strung out looking man in his 30s or 40s. As I confidently stride across the tile floor of the lobby, boots clacking noisily, the man greets me with a "Hey cutie, what's up?"

"Hi. Checking in."

"Cool. I might have to keep a room key for myself, you know what I mean?"

I give him a sideways smile and say "Haha yeah no."

"Whoa, no need to be cold, baby. Just give me a smile."

I flash a quick smile, as he hands me my key. "Thanks. Most you'll get is the view when I'm walking out of here."

"Heh I'll take it," he says, as I feel his stare burning a hole into my jeans-covered ass. I hear a phone camera shutter go off and quickly turn around. Another. "Hey, what the fuck?"

"Sorry, sorry, it was an accident."

"Sure it was." I decide to play along a little. "Oops," I say as I drop my key and slowly bend over. Shutter shutter shutter, they go off quickly. "Enjoy those, babe," I say as I walk out. Wow. Fuck, that felt so cool. I felt like a real, powerful woman. A fucking queen. The phone in my back pocket buzzes, temporarily interrupting my thoughts on my walk back to my car, but the vibration lightly buzzed the seam of my jeans on my crotch, causing a slight delight. It's assraider69. I don't know why the idiot won't tell me his real name, but whatever, I guess that name fits, considering what he'll be doing later tonight. He says he's ready, in front of the quick mart, for me to pick him up.

I'm shaking from adrenaline as I'm driving to the quick mart. I'm literally driving to pick up a guy who I don't even know, who just wants to plow me. I park in front, and he comes out with a shopping bag with two wine bottles, and a box of condoms. He gets in, and I look over nervously and say hi.

"Hey... nice to see you in person. You look really hot."

"Haha thanks, you're cute. So um... what should I call you, just assraider69?"

"Nah, call me A.R."

"Like a gun?"

"Like a gun, and like assraider haha."

"Why a gun?"

"Because I'm gonna shoot you up full of my ammo, baby," he says confidently, with a wide grin.

"Haha nice," I say, as we pull away and drive to the motel. He puts his grubby hand on my thigh.

"Nice, nice and tight," he says, as he pinches at my jeans, barely able to grab any cloth.

"Yup, they are tight haha," I say nervously.

"Are you nervous?" he asks.

"A little."

"That's cool, I am too. I've never done anything with anyone either, and I'm excited."

"I can see," I say sarcastically, as I notice him rubbing his erection with his other hand.

We reach the hotel, park, and enter the room without incident. The door closes and we look at each other, unsure what to do next. He lunges in close, grabs both of my ass cheeks with both hands, pulls me close to him, and begins sloppily exploring my mouth with his. My yelps and moans are muffled by his sloppy lips, his tongue trying it's best to work it's way down my throat. His hands were groping, squeezing, and pinching every inch of my ass, and I helplessly felt him exploring every inch, sticking his hands in my back pockets and squeezing, and inching their way down my tight jeans.

They eventually got stuck, as he couldn't work his way under my tight belt. I felt him slap my ass out of frustration, a punishment for dressing so sluttily. He pulled his mouth away from my lips for a moment, breathing heavily. I looked down and saw his erection throbbing through his cargo shorts. "Whoa, what the fuck, did you take Viagra or something?"

"Yeah, I did. And I'm going to get my money's worth with it." He grabbed me and threw me onto the bed.

"What's with guys throwing me on beds today?" I thought, laughing slyly. "Oh fuck. He's so big. Body and cock, he's going to climb on me?" He climbed onto the bed near my head, shortsless, and shoved his cock into my mouth. "Mmmphh... whooaampphhh!" was all I could say. Another milestone. First cock in my body, first cock in my mouth. I felt his weight as he laid down on top of me, and felt his wet, hot mouth latch itself to my crotch. His hands clapped my thighs as I felt the denim on my crotch get wetter and hotter, his saliva seeping through and touching my tiny, quivering penis. His tongue caressed my penis and made it jump. Suddenly, he bit down on my penis, sending waves of pain and excitement through my body. I screamed, but it was muffled by his cock. He began grinding, just like Logan, choking me with his erection. I feel nothing but his weight bouncing on me, his cock choking me, his teeth knifing down on my penis. After a minute, he hops off, as I work to catch my breath. He says nothing, but grabs me by my belt buckle and the top front of my jeans, violently yanking me off the bed into a standing position. I look at him in confusion, as he forcefully bends me over the small dining table in the room. He throws open the curtains, to which I protest loudly. He slaps me across the face hard and shoves my head down onto the table.

"Shut the fuck up, whore. I own you." He reaches from behind and undoes my belt. My heart is fluttering. He then reaches further and unbuttons my jeans, and pulls down the zipper. Fuck. He inches my jeans down around and stops them just past my ass. I feel him lick and kiss my ass gently. He sticks his tongue under my underwear, then yanks at them with his teeth.

"Omg no, don't!" I protest. He smashes my head into the table again, as I notice two homeless guys outside the window now, smiling. My underwear come down around my jeans, and the moment of truth. I feel his hard cockhead caressing my tight asshole. I look over and notice the condom wrapper and lube on the floor. I stop him with my hand and say "No! No condom."

"Really?"

"Yeah, fuck me for real. I'm yours." I see the condom tossed to the side, and feel his cock slide into my asshole. It's like a LEGO piece that fills in a missing gap. I feel him thrust back and forth, not caring that the homeless guys, and the front desk clerk, have now started to masturbate outside the window. His weight gives each thrust a ton of momentum. It feels like a walrus is fucking me. "One kind of is," I think, giggling to myself in between my yelps and moans. A.R.'s grunts and groans sound like a walrus, and I feel his hot breath blowing like a wind on my back. His drops of sweat mix with my sweat as he's taking me. "I'm having sex," I think to myself, incredulous. "No, I'm getting fucked. Fucked in my tight jeans." The pumping gets harder, his hard cock feels like it's tearing it's way through my body. His groans and grunts get louder and more frequent. Here I am, tight jeans and panties around my thighs, fat 30 year old neckbeard about to bust his load inside my ass. The thought is too much, and I orgasm at the same time he does. My tiny penis leaks its cum down onto my jeans and panties, while A.R.'s huge load shoots its way into my guts. I let out a long, high-pitched moan in pleasure, while he lets out a gutteral, walrus-like groan.

I feel like I'm in outer space when he cums. My guts feel warm and slimy, and I feel so loved. He collapses onto the bed, while I quickly close the curtains. The homeless guys aren't there anymore, but their cumstains are all over the window. I pull up my panties and jeans, refasten my belt, and walk over to the bed, collapsing next to A.R. We sat quietly next to each other for a moment, staring at the ceiling, the room, and finally each other. He was a fat, sweaty, hairy blob. He moved his eyes all up and down my fully clothed body, eye-fucking the shit out of me. He looked on me like a hunter admires an elk he'd just killed. I could practically hear his inner-thoughts saying, "I just banged this chick." It made me tingle inside, calling myself a "chick". I hesitated, thought there's no way I should like that. But then again, here I was in a seedy motel room, dressed up like a slutty 18 year old whore, laying in a bed next to a 30-something slob who'd just fucked my ass. There's no turning back.

"So... how was it?" I finally mustered the courage to ask.

"Fucking fantastic, babe. Thanks... cdcutie18? I mean, what should I call you?"

"Ale- Alexandra. Call me Alexandra."

"Alexandra. I like that. Suck my cock, Alexandra."

"What?" I stared down, and even though he'd just emptied what felt like a gallon of hot semen into my guts a minute ago, his cock was still fully erect, pulsing and red. "Omg, how are you still hard?"

"Well, for one thing, you're fuckin' hot. Also, I took a Viagra, remember?" I said nothing else. I wrapped my delicate hand around his shaft. It was so warm, firm, and inviting. I pumped up and down a bit, before he slapped me and grabbed my face by the mouth. "Nuh-uh. Use that slutty mouth of yours, whore." I crawled on all fours down to his groin. He grabbed at my tight denim-covered thighs, slapped upward into my crotch. The sting of the slap sent waves of pleasure and pain through my body. I trembled as I wrapped my lips around his huge member. Thankfully, he'd wiped it down after that last round while laying in bed, so I tasted nothing but his skin and pre-cum. I began thrusting my head up and down, moving closer to the bottom. I had to keep moving my long hair out of my way with my hand behind my ears. I always used to think this was a really cute and sexy move porn stars would do, but now in the moment, I realized it was a necessity to keep the hair from getting into my mouth. After a moment, he grabbed the back of my head and forcefully shoved it down, thrusting his whole cock down my throat.

"MMMPHHHH!!!" I gagged and choked. I remembered from watching porn to breathe through my nose, which helped, while I worked his glans with my tongue. He let out long groans of pleasure. Then he started violently moving my head up and down his cock for what felt like an hour, but was really only around a minute. He tensed up, froze, holding my head down completely on his cock. He reached for my throat, slapped it and scratched it. I realized that he was so deep inside me, he was slapping and scratching his own cock through my throat. He let out a loud roar, and I felt him exploding his hot cum down my throat. He let go of my head, and I crawled back into sleeping position, hoping to cuddle with the man whose semen was now flowing freely and plentifully inside my body. I curled up next to him, laying my head on his chest, while he reached over and turned off the light. All I could hear was the rapid beating of his heart, while I felt his hand searching my lower back, finding my belt, and resting with his hand curled around the top of my jeans. I felt loved like never before. I was the real me, Alexandra not Alex, and I was happy and safe. I kissed his chest, and he kissed the top of my head.

I felt electric and warm at the same time. I soon drifted off to sleep, thankful for life, love, and tight jeans.

12