Caught in Nylons by Hotel Manager

Story Info
Caught indulging in my secret private fetish.
1.3k words
4.5
15.1k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 10/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nylnnce
nylnnce
19 Followers

I was to be going on a course for maintenance training, for a new machine I would be servicing and repairing. There was only the one course for this machine in the whole country, so it meant that I had to travel and stay away from home for a couple of nights.

I was quite exited because it meant that I could have some time to myself and indulge in my love of wearing tights. I just love the feel of them, whether rubbing my legs together or gently running my hands up and down them, teasing my almost always permanent erection whilst wearing them.

I had never shared this with anyone. I would be too embarrassed for anyone to know that had a non masculine fetish.

I had always considered myself straight. I find woman attractive and don't generally find men attractive, but in my fantasy world I do indulge a feminine side that is obviously there.

I hadn't booked a hotel but had looked online, and a large budget hotel had lots of rooms available. So on the evening before the course I arrived at the hotel, booked in, paid and went to my room.

I then went straight to the bathroom, showered, dried, and put on a nude coloured sheer pair of tights that I particularly liked the feel of,and a long T shirt that came down to just above my knee. I liked this T shirt because it was a bit like wearing a dress.

I hadn't heard that there had been a knock on the door.

I came out of the bathroom and to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

There was a man standing inside my hotel room door.

It was the manager. A large man with grey hair and grey suit.

"Sorry, I did knock," he said. "I was going to leave a note to say that your card payment didn't go through properly. I have the card reader here if you wouldn't mind trying again." "Ok." I said in a nervous voice. He didn't seem to have noticed what I was wearing, I thought. My wallet was on the dressing table and there was a chair in front of it that was in the shade, so I quickly sat there with my legs under table top.

I got my card out of the wallet, and he lent over me to put the card reader on the table.

I was so nervous that my hands were shaking and I had difficulty putting my card in the card reader, and when I did the reader displayed card error. "It seems that you have a problem with your card." he said with a questioning tone. I took the card out of the machine and dropped it on the floor, probably due to my nerves and incoordination. I now didn't feel that I had a choice but to pick it up as discretely as I could.

I didn't go that well, as my t-shirt caught on the chair and exposed my behind. I quickly pulled it back down, but I knew inwardly that there is no way that he could have missed that. I couldn't bear to look around to see his response.All I could do was to just sit there unresponsive like a naughty child.

"I shouldn't really say anything and this is very unprofessional of me, but,

I can't help noticing what you are wearing." he said.

"I am So embarrassed!" I said. "There is no need to feel embarrassed. "he replied. He touched my knee as he spoke, which caused me to involuntarily turn to look at him. I was faced with a bulge in his trousers.

That immediately changed the way I felt. I now felt a different kind of nervous; it had suddenly taken on an excitement feeling, and I was very aware of my own growing erection. But I was still very nervous,and was frozen, not knowing what to say or do.

"I see that you have noticed that I have a reason to feel embarrassed now." he said." I have to confess that I have a massive obsession with nylon, and your legs look stunning in them." He continued. He ran his hand up my leg. His touch was very soft for such large hands, and I could hardly contain the urge for him to travel further up my leg.

"You could raise a complaint about me, but I don't think that you would, would you?" He said.

I shook my head. He continued "So maybe there is another way to deal with this situation. Perhaps if you do something for me I could let you stay here on a complimentary basis?"

I felt in no position to argue with that, nor did I want to. I just, without considering it, said "ok." in a quiet voice.

"Stand up!" he said firmly, and as I did he put his arms around me and pulled me towards him in a big hug. I could feel his erection press into my belly.

He then lifted me up and threw me face down onto the bed. Then he started rubbing his hands over my legs and buttocks. I felt blissfully tingly and completely submissive to him.

I was then aware of him undressing and tossing the clothes onto the floor. There seemed to be an age before I felt his full naked weight press down on me and envelop me.

"I want to rip a hole in these tights! I will get you a new pair. "He said. Again all I could say was "ok!"

I felt his finger come through and prod my bottom as he pulled an opening in the tights. He started rubbing a finger around my anus, and I felt myself tense up. The next thing he did I really didn't expect (as if I expected any of it) He started licking and sucking my hole with an urgency and firmness that completely remove my previous tensing. It felt so fantastic that I couldn't help writhing around to the rhythm of his tongue. It was teasing and pleasing and I could have endured it for hours. My previous fear had turned into complete pleasure. But he eventually stopped. There was a brief pause before he brought his full body down on me again and started sliding his erection between my bottom cheeks. The overall body contact felt fantastic with a concentration of stimulation on my behind.

Just as I felt myself brewing up for an orgasm he stopped. I felt him lift off me slightly and the head of his penis nudging my entrance and it was actually sliding in and out probably a couple of inches. This was more than I could bear and I had an orgasm that seemed to emanate from both my penis and anal area with an intensity that I hadn't felt before. I was finished now, but he wasn't.

He pushed further into me and it hurt. I groaned with pain and he stopped. He was now fully in. I hadn't at this point seen how big he was, but it felt big inside me. He kept still for a while and gradually the pain subsided. He hadn't used any lubricant other than from his licking me, and as he slowly moved my anal canal gripped him. At this point I now wanted it to finish, but gradually with his slow pushing and pulling motion against my bottom, I felt another wave of pleasure come over me until he pushed hard against me and gripped me firmly and gave out a moan of pleasure as I felt him twitch inside me.

He stayed lying on to of me until he was soft and able to pull out.

"I'm sure you could make a convincing female with a wig and makeup." he said.

"How do you feel about trying? There are some things in unclaimed lost property."

But that's another story?

nylnnce
nylnnce
19 Followers