Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, "I am not lying, though. I have a sixteen-inch cock. It is a real nuisance to hide if I get a stiffy in class with a skirt as well." Telling her just a bit of my plights with a large cock.

The look in her eye changed all of a sudden. "Fine, How much girth?" She asked.

"I am not sure I never tried to measure it, to be honest," I replied.

She smiled, "Gimme a sec," She said before she walked to the front, opened the door looked around for a second, and cutely jumped and reached over the desk. Put up something on the front door before locking it. She made her way back quickly. "Follow me," She requested to my confusion. I followed her into the back, where she turned around.

"I need to see this thing," She said, "Do you mind if I measure you?" She asked.

I was surprised, but I nodded. She pulled down my pants, and my cock was revealed since I was going commando. She gasped before she kneeled in front of me. "Wow, You can tear a sissy apart with this monster," She commented, "I need to see it hard to get a 'proper' measurement. Do you mind if I give you a blowjob?" She asked.

My surprise was complete, and my cock twitched as excitement flowed through me. "Yeah, I am not saying no to that offer," I told her honestly. She looked up and smiled as she took my cock and placed it on her face.

"Fuck you cock flaccid covers half my face, not even counting your amazing balls." She commented before pulling back, and I felt her small tongue on me. I found my back to the door as she licked my cock. It was a new feeling, and I moaned as pleasure rushed to my head. I felt my cock twitch as she took me deeper into her mouth. Her saliva coating me and the licks inside her mouth brought me even more pleasure. The warmth enveloping my tip was terrific as well as she tended to my cock. I moaned louder as I became hard in her mouth. She started sucking with an increased suction making me moan even louder as she rocked her head back and forth along the tip of my increasingly larger cock.

Soon she took me out of her mouth with a gasp of air. "Fuck, Your huge, Girl." She said before pulling out a measuring tape I hadn't noticed her grabbing. "Wow, Sixteen and a half inches and three and a half in diameter. You are a cervix destroyer girl; You will need to train anyone to take this monster if they haven't done it to themselves. Fuck," She paused as she looked it over before looking up into my eyes. "Mind if I take a ride?" She asked.

I lost count of the number of times I was surprised today. It was eventful, and the events didn't seem to stop. Now I have a cute stranger asking me to fuck her pussy. I was genuinely stunned. "Sure?" I said, my mind overwhelmed.

"Yay!" She cried out before standing up and grabbing a box off the shelf. The box said magnum, and she pulled out a package from it. "Never thought I would ever be putting one of these on someone. This will be a tip for your tip," She said, smiling, pointing at the box, "The rest are your's girl; you'll need em' it seems." She said as she opened the package.

She took the time to put it down the length of my cock while I heard her mutter, "Fuck, How is this going to feel?" She questioned. She stood up, but I was too tall as she turned around for proper insertion. I felt excited, though, for my first consensual sexual encounter.

"Want it in your ass or pussy?" I asked her as she looked for a chair or something to help out.

"Pussy," She said, turning to smirk at me.

I stepped forward, and I placed my hands on her hips. "Who needs a chair when I have muscles?" I asked her. She gave a small screech as I lifted her, and I wrapped an arm around her holding her up quickly. I took the time to line her pussy up, and I put the tip in with a moan.

She looked to be questioning reality. "Am I that light?!" She asked as I slowly let her down on my cock. Her mind seemed to no longer be on that topic anymore as she yelled out, "HOLY FUCK! YOUR HUGE!"

"Slow to start!" She said. With her back to me, she looked down and watched as her tight pussy took my cock. I regretted the condom as it didn't feel as good as when I took Jake's ass, but it still felt amazing; Just not as amazing.

I slowly skewered her on my cock as she moaned, taking me deeper and deeper with each passing second. Then I felt an end while I still had plenty to go in deeper. "Stop!" She exclaimed, "Just fuck me for now; I feel so full, Please..." She paused to look back at me, "Make it rough!" She requested.

My mind blanked, and it was like a switch had been flicked. I was taking orders from her for some reason. I will fuck her as I want. She wants it rough? Fuck that; I will do what I want. She wants a ride to remember I will deliver it on my terms. I no longer backed down; I TOOK!

With the flipping of my switch, my smile grew, and I picked her up, lifting her off my cock. "I take no more orders now," I told her, her eyes widened like prey caught in a preditors mouth. She didn't have the chance even to try to escape as I started to drop her back on my cock, quickly pleasure spiking through my head, and she cried out. I began to fuck her hard and fast, lifting her up and down quickly, not pausing as I felt her spasm, and she squirted on the floor. As I took her faster, her cries increased in volume, and she started to beg me to slow down. I ignored it, and I fucked her rough as she wanted.

I took no more orders, and her pussy felt amazing as it spasmed and tightened on me, milking my cock with every pump. I turned around and forced her against the door, and took her even harder as she cried out. Her screams sounded pleasured, and I no longer cared, though. Memories from the day flooded my mind with pleasure, and I took the girl fueled with anger also gather today. I lost myself with her tight pussy and continued even as I smelt urine in the room.

I neared the edge as I took her hard and fast as I felt the spray back of liquids from her squirting or urinating. My mind clouded, and I roared in triumph as I released a load into her spasming pussy, feeling victorious in my conquest. My mind flooded as I released my sperm into the condom inside her. My brain felt melted in pleasure as I finished cumming and pulled out, slowly lifting her up off my cock.

I let her down on her feet that trembled from the intense fuck that just happened. My mind came back, and I realized I just lost myself in her. Her legs shook, and she trembled all over. "I am so sorry!" I exclaimed, and I felt her hand touch my mouth, quieting me. She struggled to turn around.

"Help me?" She asked, "Help me stand for a second. I don't think I can sit." She said with a smile. I helped her stand up and grabbed the discarded panties I never noticed when she stripped them off. "Don't apologize. That was amazing. I- I think you killed other men for me." She commented with a chuckle. "That was amazing, though. Fuck, it felt so primal." She said. "Give me a second to recover," She looked down, "I lost track of how many times I came on your cock, and I lost control of my bladder too. Fuck, this is a mess I need to clean up." She seemed to come to terms with the mess.

"It was good for me too?" I said.

She laughed a bit, "Where is the condom?" She asked after a couple of seconds.

"It came off as I pulled off with how tight you were spasming on my cock at the end. It was on while I ejaculated though only when I pulled out did it come off." I noticed the condom poking out her pussy.

"Oh, Thank god, let's get this out; I feel full of your cum, and today is not a safe day." She said, and my eyes widened, and I didn't know how I should feel. This felt like information I should know beforehand. Luckily it looked perfectly intact as she pulled it out of her pussy and a giant bubble of cum was safely inside the condom. "Holy shit, That is a lot of cum!" She said, holding it up.

I noticed her legs stopped trembling as she tied up the condom to toss it out in the bin.

I looked at the time and noticed it was past midnight, and I thanked the heavens for seven elevens. "Look, I hate to be that girl, but I need to be going soon. I felt great, but could you help me out? I need to go, and I need to finish my purchases."

The girl looked at me, stunned then at the clock. Shit, you took over thirty minutes to finish. Yeah. Let's get out of the back, and I will open the store again before I help you, okay. I have an accurate read of what you need. I will be there in a second." She said, opening the door, and I went back to the room full of toys. A couple of seconds later, she came out clothed and almost limped over to the doors opening them. I turned red knowing I did that, but I felt an emotional high of pride at the same time.

She then came over and grabbed a couple of toys off the rack, anal plugs, and dildos. "What's your budget total?" She asked seriously.

"Five hundred is my max," I told her honestly.

She sighed, "Your too big, and some of the toys for deeper penetration are too expensive for your sissy boy. Take these anal plugs and bead growing in size. This is a vibrator that is made to stimulate is the prostate gland. Make him wear it. I will help pitch in, but you will come back to pay me back, okay? The total of all of this is around 800 hundred, and I know I am cleaning you out. But I will pay the difference. Give your number, though, and I want another ride later." She said with a wink. I told her my number as she put it down on her phone with a smile.

She then laid out the things in front of me. "Pay attention as you are new." She told me seriously, "This is a two-inch base anal plug. Put it in your sissy first and slowly move up from there. You want to stretch him larger than you are so he can take you easier. It will increase both of your pleasures. This is a prostate massager and is meant to stimulate your sissies prostate. It will be of immense help in his training; this is his cage. These are vibrating anal beads that are on a decently long string. This will not be enough to train him to take you fully, but it will help, do you understand?" She finished.

I nodded. "Good, Now, The cage is thrown in there as well as the box of condoms. Never be unsafe when practicing sex, okay?!" She borderline commanded me, "Plus, Using an unclean sissies ass might give you an infection, so..." She reached under the table and put another box in there. "Here is an enema kit. It will be degrading for your sissy and shameful. You owe me three hundred dollars for this. I want you to come to see me later, though, and I have your number," She said as my phone ringed, "That's me, by the way, confirming you gave me your number." She took a deep breath. "I am Crystal, by the way. You are?"

"I'm Angela," I said.

"Good to meet such a..." Crystal looked down with a smile, "Gifted woman. I will talk to you soon, okay?"

I felt tears in my eyes as she was so nice to me. "Thanks, I will come to see you soon. Thanks for all the help too." I thanked her after giving her everything but the twenty, and she handed me the receipt. I looked at it as I headed out, seeing a bill of just under a thousand dollars spent on the three bags of toys. A fond feeling grew in my heart as I stepped out into the evening summer air. A smile grew on my face as I tied the black bags closed together and started to jog towards the nearest seven eleven before heading home.

12