Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 04

Story Info
The Fourth chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
4.3k words
4.76
12.8k
14
0

Part 4 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 4: Second Day at School

After picking up some milk, I got home hid my bags in my room before placing the milk in the fridge. My body was awake as I laid in bed. I thought of Crystal with a giant smile and couldn't get over my excitement. Her pussy was amazing, and the primal release of my basic instincts made me feel great.

That was in contrast to the worry I had for tomorrow towards my morning interaction with Jake. I got up from my bed and put on some chill electronic music to try and fall asleep. I do not know how much longer it took, but I woke up in the morning full of energy. My alarm blared, and the music had stopped at some point. I sat up with a smile, knowing that things were going to happen today. I got up from my bed in my usual state of dress when sleeping; Naked. I still had some energy coursing through my body, and my cock was hard with morning wood.

I sighed at my plight and started to stroke my shaft remembering Crystal's tight pussy. I took my time and turned on some porn when that didn't take me all the way, and felt empty looking at porn too. I wanted to dominate some fucking ass! I stood up, annoyed at my erection since I couldn't get into a jack-off session. I was hot and bothered, so I stepped into a shower. I let the water pour down on me and warmed up under the heat. I then blasted myself with cold water, instantly waking me up, and my erection went away with a grunt.

Still, the problem was solved, and I picked up my phone that was flashing the rare sign of notification. I unlocked it and noticed a text from a number and a missed call. I took the number and put it under Crystal's name before reading it.

Crystal: Hey, this is Crystal from the fun last night :D

Just sending you this text to let you know that you owe me another ride. That was amazing, and I never felt that way from sex before. I know you probably have a boyfriend that you will sissify at some point, but I am sure he would enjoy some Cuckold since he is a sissy.

I don't know your relationship, though, so I sent you this text after realizing it. I feel like a girl looking for a second date, but I am seriously trying not to furiously masturbate at work right now and wait till I get home.

Let me know, Okay? (sent @ 2:41am)

I smirked reading that, and I decided to play it cool. I would visit her soon, but I had other things to do. I turned to the bags, and I realized that I needed somewhere to hide them. I was about to come up with an elaborate plan that I am sure would make me forget where I put them when I realized that they were supposed to go inside Jake. I would then not have to worry about them, and he would. I smirked and stopped myself from facepalming.

I began to pack my bag for school as I heard footsteps moving towards the kitchen. I smiled, knowing my mother was cooking me a nice meal, and I felt soft inside how much my mother does for me. I learned how to cook myself, but at least three times a week, my mother woke up early to cook me breakfast and lunch. She was an idiot when it came to things like violence, but now that I am in the tough spot I am currently in, I realized that I was the dumb one. I swiftly put it into the back of my mind as my resolve was not that easily shaken. I went to my closet and put on my workout clothes, and grab my school uniform.

I stuffed it all into my bag before I moved to the door. I put down my bag and second-checked everything, and I had everything, including the extra items for Jake. I brought my gear upstairs to the kitchen, and I sat with my mother as she cooked a large meal for me. What I ate alone could feed both my dad and my mother with some leftovers. She placed the plate of finished food in front of me.

"Thanks, Mom. You know I can cook myself, right?" I said for the thousandth time.

"Honey, I know you are an independent girl, but let me be honest with you." She said, looking into my eyes with a serious expression. "You are my little girl, no matter how much you fight it. You are just that, The little girl that I can dote on. Your father and I want you to know we love you with our actions no matter how much you brush it off. One day moments where I can lovingly cook you a meal will be gone. You will be gone from this house. You will be in college or university, and I will not be able to do these things for you. Let me be selfish and do these things for you. No questions asked." She finished, and I nodded.

I ate in silence as my mother prepared my lunch, and I felt warm inside. I finished the food and kissed my mom on the cheek as I took the finished lunchbox before running away with a Thanks, Mom.

I stuffed the lunchbox into my bag away from my mother's sight since I had the chastity cage and butt plug for jake at the top of my bag. I felt a sinister smile when my gaze landed on them. I grabbed the weights from under it and strapped them on for my run. I was smiling as I knew today was going to be an interesting one.

My feet pounded the pavement as I ran to school and found that I got to school too early and did an extra lap with a smile before heading inside. I got to the teacher's locker room and stepped inside. I was still way earlier than usual, and I was surprised when I entered. I found Jake looking pissed off and really early. My smile grew as I entered deeper inside, seeing Jake's pissed-off face. I stepped past him, putting down my bag.

"So, Jake, excited to be here?" I asked him.

"Fuck you, Dick girl. You fucking forced me to be here." He said through gritted teeth.

"Well, Jake, why are you here so early?" I asked as I opened my bag and started to put away my weights in my backpack.

"So I can get you to fucking delete that video, and we can leave each other alone," He said, noticeably holding back his anger.

"Well, Jake, I never said I would delete that video," I told him as I finished packing my backpack. I stood back up, freed of weights. "Jake, I will tell you how you can delete that photo," I said as I turned around. What I noticed was a fist in my face.

Without thought, I unconsciously stepped into his punch with my forehead. I felt pain flash through my head as his knuckles hit my head as he screamed. I now had a pounding headache while he was on the ground holding his hand. My head was dazed, and I shook my head. I started to get angry. The fucker tried to sucker punch me. But I had a plan, and I clicked my tongue as my rational mind quickly reasserted dominance.

"That was stupid, Jake," I told him as I grabbed him by the neck before checking his fist. It didn't look broken, only bruised, as I didn't have time to put any real strength into my headbutt. Still, I probably bruised his knuckles badly. He started to recover, but I punched him in the gut stopping his recovery again. "So fucking stupid, Jake. I am better than you, Jake." I told him.

"I am faster than you, Jake," I said as I kneeled on the ground while he curled into the fetal position. I grabbed him by the back of the neck, and he cried out, unwrapping his body slightly. My fist hit him in the stomach again, and he coughed out the air again. This time I dragged him to the showers. "I am stronger than you, Jake," I told him. As soon as his head was by a drain, I punched him in the stomach again. He vomited out his breakfast, and I watched him without remorse. "I am smarter than you, Jake." I squatted beside him and forced his head to look at me. I watched the tears in his eyes as they dripped down his face, and I felt my cock harden slightly.

"Now, Jake, you have five minutes to get up and undress. If I see you with an article of clothing in five minutes, I will hit you for each piece I find as I strip you. Do you understand?" I asked him as I stood back up.

With me towering over him, he nodded his understanding, and I nodded. "Good, You have five minutes to recover and strip bitch." I said as I walked out of the showers and set a timer on my phone. I sat down near my bag and took out the chastity cage that Crystal picked out. I opened it up and realized it needed some assembly. I opened up the provided book and finished just as the timer on my phone sounded off. I smiled at the timing.

I walked back into the showers, and Jake was naked in his muscular glory. I will admit I was jealous of how he had fucking biceps, Triceps, and deltoids looking buff and strong. I could lift more than this asshole, and he could show it off where I had to prove it. I suppressed my jealousy with practiced ease.

I looked at his naked body, and he used his hand to cover his cock. I couldn't care less as I moved up to him. "How do you feel, Jake?" I asked him, "The 'Dick girl' You harassed and bullied for years now can kick your ass while you shiver with your tiny cock in the showers?" I asked. "How do you feel as I force you to do things, Jake?" I asked him, recalling some memories in the Cafeteria that I suppressed quickly.

I stood in front of him and pushed him, so his back hit the shower walls. "How do you feel, Jake?" I asked him again as he bit his lip with anger painted on his face. I could see the humiliation that I felt under his hands. I felt uplifted seeing him like this as he did to me. I reached down, taking his clothes.

"Hey, I need those!" He exclaimed. He stepped forward, and I pushed him back.

"Yeah, You do. These are mine until I am done with you, Jake." I told him harshly. "Remember the time you snuck in here and stole my clothes, Jake?" I asked him. He turned silent quickly under that question. "So it was you!" I shook my head, "You know, unlike you with your tiny cock I am not ashamed of my body. If it weren't for my parents though coming to give me clothes, I would be in the same situation as you, Jake. No, Let's ask something else, Jake." I said.

I stepped back and took in his distressed, humiliated face. "You never cared how I felt, Jake. Every day you tormented me, Bullied me, Humiliated me. Did you know I could have destroyed you every time I did that?" I asked him.

This was the question that took him most by surprise. "What?!" He asked.

"Oh, There's the reaction!" I exclaimed. "Ya, I could have broken you so many times, Jake. You think muscles like this come from nowhere, Jake?"

"N-no..." his voice trailed off, humiliated.

"You were never better than me. I am the tiger that you never knew existed. You are the rabbit that got too big for his hole and left safety too many times. I am the predator, and you are the prey. You finally made me snap, Jake." I told him the truth. "This is all your fault," I told him harshly, pointing out his nudity. "You tried to rape me, and now you will become my bitch, Jake. Choices have responsibilities and consequences, Jake." I stepped forward and handed him the chastity cage. "This is for you, Jake."

He looked at it, wondering what it's for, and I rolled my eyes. I then realized it was easier for me to do it. I stepped closer to him again, and he flinched at the movement. "Oh, Now you're scared of me, Jake?" I asked him. "Remember all the times I flinched, and you laughed, Jake?" I asked him.

"No, No, you don't know, do you, Jake? You who does know, Jake?" I didn't give him time to answer, "I do, Jake. I remember those times, Jake. I wasn't scared of you, though. I was scared of the feelings you made me feel." I told him.

"Not anymore, though. And since you wanted to Rape me, I got something for you. You need some new training Jake. Something to teach you not to rape women, Jake." I continued, "This is a chastity cage for your tiny little cock Jake. This is to prevent you from raping other girls, Like Tracy Miller." I told him,

Finally, I got the reaction that I wanted--the shocked expression. "Oh, You remember that name? I found out yesterday when she told me. She saw you come into the locker room and told me you raped her in the past and asked if you did the same to me. But don't worry, Jake, I will help you with your sexual assault history by stopping it at the source." I told him.

His shock was utter, and he loudly exclaimed, which was met with a punch to the stomach. I smiled, knowing the perfect time and his air left his body again, and he dropped to the ground wheezing. I pushed him onto his back and took the chastity cage from his hand. I put his balls through the loop and attached the cage; I took the lock and key and secured the cage as I listened to his wheezing.

He stopped wheezing and glared at me with pain and anger. "There, Jake, Your new accessory," I told him. He looked at me before looking down, noticing his cock in a cage. His hands moved to take it off, and he fiddled with it under my eyes. He looked up at me with outrage.

"Dick Girl, What the Fuck!" He exclaimed. "Take this off me, Bitch!"

"Jake," I said with a giant smile that made him visibly shiver, "You have no power here." I showed the key to him and dangled it above his head as he looked at it. "I am now Mistress, to you. I don't care what you call me, but if it something other than, Mistress, I will punish you. I will not specify that punishment either, Jake." I told him, "I hold the key to your cock. You will be trapped in your little sissy cage until you make me happy, Jake." I continued, "One more thing," I pulled out the buttplug, "This will remain in your ass, Jake," I told him, "You will have it in your ass every time I ask you to show it to me. You will be wearing that cage when I ask you to show it to me." I smiled as I told him that as his face grew increasingly paler as he found the power, I held over him. I pulled out my phone, "Before I forget, Smile, Sissy Bitch," I proceeded to snap photos of him in a chastity cage.

He started to cry, much to my enjoyment, as I kept up the photo session. "Stand and show me your ass, Jake," I told him. He stood up with tears in his eyes; He turned and showed me his ass. "Spread your butt cheeks, Bitch," I told him, and I heard a slight sob that I felt no sympathy for. His ass puckered in front of me, and I took a picture before I took the Buttplug and lined it up to his ass. Before he realized it, I pushed it in, and he cried out in alarm.

"What?!" He claimed.

My voice cut in coldly, "Resume the position, Bitch," We had a staredown where he eventually resumed his position showing me the pink jewel. I snapped a photo of it, and I smiled, standing up. I had an urge, and I brought up my texting app, found Crystal's number, and typed in a text.

Angela: Hey Crystal. I would love you to send me a video of you thinking about riding me again ;)

Here is something of a thank you for all the help last night. :D

P.S. You working tonight? If so, I can give you a visit; if you're not working, maybe we can have some serious fun... Maybe Pay you back just a little for the help you provided. :D

I then attached the last photo with Jake, with only the chastity cage and buttplug visible.

I sent it, feeling butterflies in my stomach. While Jake was the last thing, I thought about for a couple of seconds. Before standing back up and away from Jake.

"Now, Jake, you can stand again," I told him. He turned around and stood looking at me with a mix of emotions that made me happy. "Jake, Before we finish here, I will tell you some things."

"What," He growled out.

"You will have that buttplug in you at all times now," I told him. "You will be subject to inspections from me every morning. You will be here when you got here this morning or before that. Next, I will randomly bring you here for inspection during the day. If you are not wearing the buttplug and chastity cage, I will destroy your hands." I threatened, "This is my bottom line. The only time that buttplug leaves your ass is under my vision. The only time that cage is ever off is so I can watch you clean yourself to put it on." I told him the outrage on his face grew, "One more thing, Jake, I Have told you before, but I don't care who you are around. Where you are, I do not care about your feelings about this; I am now Mistress, call me anything else, and you will be swiftly punished. Do you understand all the rules, Sissy bitch?"

He gritted his teeth, "Yes," He said.

"No, bitch, you missed something; who am I?" I asked him.

"Yes, Mistress." His voice was dripping with venom. I let it go, though, and I stepped back. "Good, You understand. From now on, Jake," I closed the distance, and I showed my superior height as I pushed him to the wall again. "I am in charge of your life. Understand, I! OWN! YOU!" I looked into his eyes. When he tried to look away, I forced his head back in place. I stared intensely into his eyes, "Get out," I commanded him.

He stepped aside before running to his clothes. I heard a sob as emotions were wracking his body. I didn't care as I heard him dress with his new accessories. He left the room, and I sighed, releasing the tension. I began to strip and started the shower. I relaxed, taking some extra time before drying myself off and dressing in my uniform.

I picked up my bag quickly and headed to class with more time than I expected. I was going to get some studying done, I thought, as I felt my phone buzz.

I took it out, and I found Crystal had messaged me back.

Crystal: OMG, So Cute! <3<3<3

Is that your sissy? The cage is a little large, but you didn't have accurate measurements--the only way to get a perfect fit, though, is with a custom made. You don't have the money for that.

Also, I am not working tonight... What fun were you thinking?

I stepped into my Advanced Mathematic's class that someone mercilessly put the first thing in the morning.

Angela: I thought we could meet up and find out; I will admit I owe you some money too... Maybe I can work my debt off a little with my body. Have anything need doing in your house? or beaten into submission?

I took out the textbook and flipped it to the chapter I was rereading out of boredom. I had butterflies in my stomach thinking about Crystal that I was trying to ignore.

Classes already started, and I slipped the phone in my pocket when I felt the vibration that she replied. I ignored my growing curiosity until the teacher let us leave after the bell. I instantly regretted my decision when I opened the text.

Crystal: Yes, This slut need's to be beaten into submission; she needs it all over my apartment! <3<3<3

I regretted it as I looked at the photo attached with her spreading her legs wide open with a black dildo slipping out of her pussy, and it was big. In her ass was a matching pick jewel that matched Jakes. Under that, there was a caption edited onto it. "Fuck me harder than your sissy bitch and make my holes submit."

I muttered under my breath as I walked to class after thinking of the things that grossed me out to counter the photo I just got. I sat at my next class, trying hard to forget the picture she sent me. I pulled up my phone and typed a reply quickly.

Angela: You Fucking Minx! I will punish you hard tonight. I am dealing with a stiffy at this moment! Fuck you! I swear I will tonight!

I made my anger known and a promise. That photo turned me on, and I barely paid attention in class as I felt my phone vibrate. I ignored it, though with the feeling that whatever she sent me would rile me up more. Instead, I promised myself I would make her pay tonight. I arrived at gym class, and I changed in the locker room before heading out to join the class.

The looks I got from the girls today were filled with more respect than before, and Mr. Timmers called the class together.

"Ladies, Yesterday we did some running today; we will just play some soccer." He said, and I smiled.

The next hour became a one-sided soccer game where I thrashed the other girl's team, including those on our soccer team. I was surprised too, as I noticed Mr. Trimmers with someone talking while we played. The team was even stacked against me, with more girls actually on the soccer team on the enemy team. I played with the enthusiasm of a man chugging down water in a desert. I happily played around multiple players even as they teamed up on me. When in tight spots, I would pass it to my teammates. I quickly learned the rest of my team sucked, except for two. Still, our team thrashed the other team seven to three. I smiled with a giant grin on my face.

Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers
12