Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, head to the showers!" He told us, and we all started to make our way to the locker rooms. I ended up in my empty one by myself and just shook my head as I entered the showers. Mr. Trimmers made our stay a little late, and I changed into my uniform to walk home. I washed myself up and opened my phone.

Crystal: Promise made. I expect an excellent bashing tonight, Angela.

Crystal: Busy? No worries, you don't need to let me know. I expect you tonight, though. My pussy is desperate for attention since last night. <3<3<3

Crystal: I live at 123456 Johnson Street; come over when you can. Could you give me a five-minute warning, though?

I looked at the address on a map and smiled. Ten-minute walk, and I started to head that way when I bumped into someone. It was someone I was leaving for later. Tracy Miller; and she looked angry. "Do you have a minute?" She said through gritted teeth, her rage very apparent.

I sighed, "Follow me," I said and walked out of the school. I started to walk in the direction of Crystal's place before I stopped on the sidewalk and turned to her. "Okay, You have a minute," I told her and started the timer on my phone, showing it to her.

She looked outraged but calmed down quickly, "Give me my ID," She demanded and held out her hand.

"Nope," I told her looked at the timer, "You have forty-five seconds,"

"Give me my ID and tell me why Jake is ignoring me!" She demanded.

"Nope, and Ask him. I'm not his fucking mom, Bitch." I looked at the phone timer again. "You have twenty seconds." I finished.

Her face turned bright red with anger, and I watched her silently.

"Give me MY ID!" She demanded, yelling it so everyone could hear.

"I DON"T HAVE YOUR ID CRAZY LADY!" I yelled with much more force before following it up without yelling, "Time's up; better luck next time, Bitch," I turned around and left, leaving a stunned girl in shock.

I picked up my pace into a fast walk, and when she woke up from her outrage, she tried to follow me. I was gone in seconds, though, and she lost me. I was about three minutes away when I sent a text to Crystal.

Angela: Be there in less than five, Be ready; I'm coming knocking.

I had a pep to my step and a dark smile on my face as I headed toward her home.

12