Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 05

Story Info
The Fifth chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
5.9k words
4.84
12.1k
19

Part 5 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 5: Crystal's Place

As I neared her house, I noticed I was in the nice part of town. This was a primarily middle-class area, but these houses were Upper middle class. I put it in the back of my mind as I was more than happy with the thought of stretching Crystal's tight pussy again.

I looked at house addresses, and finally, I came up to a house with a high privacy wall around the back. I was surprised as it looked expensive, but I couldn't care less at this point. My cock wanted Crystal's pussy, and I wanted it five hours ago when she sent me that picture. That dildo didn't measure up to me, and I wanted to make sure I could dive into her depths.

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to wreak her pussy. I noticed a box beside the gate that was most likely a buzzer. I pressed the button that happened to be red, and I felt a sense of gratification on pressing the red button. A loud buzz came through, and I heard Crystal's voice.

"Who is it?" Crystal asked.

I smiled and replied, "Wreaking service, I heard you're in desperate need of a wreaking; I am Angela; how can I help you?"

I heard a chuckle, "Come in, I have something in dire need of getting wrecked."

The simple interaction got me harder, and the gate opened. I stepped past and headed up the steps to the front door, my heart pumping fast. This was the first time I visited someone other than family, and I felt excited. I was horny as hell, too, looking to mess Crystal's pussy and ass up.

I knocked, and I was filled with pleasant suprise as I saw Crystal open the door immediately. She looked at me, shocked.

"Just came from... School?" Crystal asked seriously.

"Yup, Senior year turned eighteen over summer. You will not get charged for underage seduction." I countered as I stepped inside. She watched me pass with a smile growing again on her face.

"Wow, okay, I never expected to be seducing a schoolgirl." She said, But I could still hear the excitement in her voice. I wasn't getting kicked outside.

"Well, You don't exactly look like a fifty-year-old man looking to charm my panties off," I countered with a smirk as I looked around the grand entrance of her house. It was huge with a very modern design. It looked lightly furnished and like no one lived here, very light on personal things.

Crystal laughed, "Okay, Fine, I am twenty-three; we are only five years apart." She admitted.

I turned around smiling, "Nice place. I heard you want something wreaked. I would love to begin." I smirked as I felt the tension on my panties slip, and my cock started to harden under my skirt. I wasn't sure if it was in view or not, but it would be soon regardless.

Crystal smiled, "Just got here and already looking to get straight to work." She shook her head as she stepped towards me. "I want a little foreplay this time, Angela. You can take off your bag; I will put it away." She told me.

I chuckled, "Nah, Show me where you want me to put my bag; you can't lift this." I said frankly.

"Bullshit, I can lift a school backpack. Put it down, and I will put it in the closet for you. I am strong enough." Crystal insisted.

"No, I am not saying you can't lift an average school backpack. I am telling you that you can't lift mine." I told her frankly, "You will hurt yourself if you try." I finished.

"Let me try," She said. Her voice got competitive, and I sighed. This happened every time someone asked me to pick up my bag. It never fails.

I took off my backpack, but I didn't want Crystal to hurt herself, "There are over two hundred pounds of weights in my bag; watch yourself." I told her, my expression stern.

She looked up at me, slightly shocked. "No way, That is a fuck ton of weights." She said and stepped to where I placed my bag. "You're carrying it like it's nothing. No fucking way there that much weight."

"Try it then, and don't hurt yourself. I would hate for it to ruin later activities. After you try and fail, show me where you would like me to put it, and you can show me around." I told her my voice, confident and annoyed she doubted me.

She stepped towards me and was about to pick up my bag when I had a sudden thought. I stopped her just before she tried to lift the bag, "What will I get if I am telling the truth?" I asked her.

Her hands were already on it. Crystal let go and looked up with suprise painting her face. A smirk replaced the surprise, "Okay, If there is that much weight in here," She said, pointing at the bag, "Or more than you said confirmed with my own eyes. I am yours the entire night, and you can use anything in my house to play with me. Only if I say my safe word if you're going too far do you have to stop." She said with a confident grin of her own. "On the other hand, if you lose..." She smiled mischievously, "You will be my dildo for the next couple of days, Angela. I will blindfold you and no touching while I ride you to completion myself. Your release will only happen if I decide to play with myself that long."

My eyebrows rose as she upped the ante herself, and I closed the distance between us, and I lowered my head to the point we almost kissed, "Bet, Made Crystal. But next time, my terms will be harsher on you." I told her with a dark promise I never knew could come out of me. I saw Crystal shiver under my dark gaze. She nodded her assent before I stood tall again.

"Well, Check it out then," I told her with a smile. I stepped back and grinned.

Crystal bent down and failed to lift it with a "Hmph!" As she looked shocked, speechless, "What the Fuck is in this?!" She exclaimed.

I was just glad she didn't hurt herself as I squatted in front of the bag and opened the big pouch. I pulled out my lunch box, then my textbooks one by one, then I started to pull out soft weights one by one, the twenty lbs visible on it and eight came out she looked shocked. Then I pulled out the base block with a piece of iron that said fifty lbs on it. I smiled as I looked triumphantly at her when I stood.

"I carry to school two-hundred and ten plus pounds. Although my morning runs consist of the weights on my arms and legs. That is just my morning routine without pumping iron." I smiled while she looked at me with shock. "Well, I guess I win," I told her with a large smile. "Show me around, Crystal I am sure I will find some fun things to play with you around your house. I have over five hours here. I am sure you can handle it." I boasted.

"Okay," She replied, regaining her wits. "You never lied to me last night. You are muscular, very hidden too," She commented, hitting a sore point, and I frowned.

"Yeah, I hate it. I love my abs. They show, and I love to stroke them. My biceps deserve some love too, but the flab covers them from me kissing them." I told her as I repacked my bag, and I opened the front pocket, and I nodded, seeing my smelly gym clothes in there before closing my bag. "Where you want me to put the bag?" I asked her.

"Put it in the closet with the jackets. I wanted to treat you with more hospitality like a wife waiting on her husband, but that dream was broken." Crystal replied.

I looked shocked, but I smirked, "Oh, We're married?" I asked as I opened the front closet. Inside were various expensive jackets. I ignored them and placed my bag down inside before closing the door and taking off my shoes to follow her inside.

"Nope, But I am not going to lie if Baby trapping you isn't in my mind. That cock made me orgasm like never before." She giggled at my shocked expression, "Angela, I am kidding. There is more to a relationship than orgasms." She said bluntly. "No matter how many you give me, I can always use a dildo if your personality sucks." She finished her expression dark.

I decided to change the subject, "Well, Show me your place so I can mess you up tonight, Crystal. We can get to know each other slowly. For now, though, you already made me struggle with a boner all day." I told her honestly.

She chuckled, "Great, let me show you around; I am sure you'll find something..." She stepped inside with a smile, and I followed her in, ready to find some things to enjoy our evening.

She started to show me around her large place, and I was surprised. She had a modern living room and a huge kitchen. I was more watching her ass, though, wanting to split that ass open to raiding it. She walked around, and I followed Crystal's ass around. I was surprised with the wealth, but it didn't really feel alive. She took me to the office, where it finally felt more lived in. She had bookshelves lining the walls with a metric fuck ton of decorations. All anime girls and light novels and the color scheme hit my eyes hard.

"This is my anime collection!" Crystal announced proudly. "You don't like anime; you probably don't like me. Although that might not be the case, I love showing this off to my rare guests." She said with a large grin. I saw that look in her eyes, and I was tempted to use one of the figurines to play with her. I scrapped that idea, though, as I knew these types of things could be fragile.

"Well, What do you think of it?!" She asked, her eyes shining stars. I was surprised I came here to get laid, but I smiled with her genuine enthusiasm. I had no idea what I was looking at, though. "You don't like it, do you?" She said and pouted.

"Well, It's not that I don't like it." I replied truthfully, "You look interested in this stuff. I just legitimately have no idea what any of this stuff is or what it is for."

Her eyes grew, and she looked a mixture of outraged and flabbergasted. "You don't know what anime is?!" She asked slowly.

"Nope, never heard of it before. However, some of these characters look like something from Mario kart's sort of style. I really never watch anything. I never even knew that I like dominating things till just the other day. I love pumping iron, running, sports, and other physical activities." I said to her mouth, hanging open wider and wider. "So when I am bored, I strap on some weights and go for a run. Nothing beats the high of doing squats with three hundred pounds." I said with a giant grin.

"Your friends ever do things with you?!" Crystal seemed to grow more concerned, it sounded.

"I've never had friends," I said, and I realized that I might not get laid now. We were talking, and it felt weird. "I have always been the social outcast or Dick girl." I continued truthfully as I leaned against the door, seemingly the safest place to lean against.

"Ah, Don't lean on the door. I have a rare poster on it," Crystal chided, and I stood in the center of the room, not knowing where to stand. "Let's exit," Crystal said, but it looked in to be lost in thought. Outside the room, she spoke up again. "No friends?" She asked.

"Nah," I said as I closed the door to unknown valuables behind me. "Show me the rest of the house it has been interesting to see someone else's home for once," I told her with a smile, trying to change the subject.

Crystal seemed primed to continue, though, and I stepped up and placed a finger on her mouth. "You made a bet," I said darkly as my cock felt breezy, and I wanted to wrap it in her juicy pussy. "I want to see what I can use in your house. I am horny, and we can pillow talk in the breaks." My voice seemed to make her eyes shine as I told her that sternly.

She nodded without thought before smiling and showing me upstairs. Inside was just four bedrooms. She turned proudly as she entered the largest. It was in the same anime style, but it looked much more lived-in than the rest of the house. "This is my room," She said, pointing at the large king-size bed, "I am sure we can have some fun on it." She said with a grin. "I only have one place to show you."

Her grin turned dark, and we headed downstairs, and through the laundry room, there was a door you wouldn't notice in your first walk-through. She took me down into her basement. She turned her back to the door at the bottom of the stairs. "You'll love this place, Anglea." Crystal said, and I heard her turn the knob and open the door.

Inside there was equipment galore. Various tables and cabinets expanded for the floor to the rafters above. Things mounted into them while making sure the house stayed together. Pillers were incorporated into the design of an amazingly decked-out BDSM dungeon. My mouth was wide open, and I turned to Crystal. She made that bet on purpose, I realized instantly. She wanted me to do my worst to her. She needed a wreaking, and she wouldn't be getting up to her room by herself tonight.

I questioned where she got all the money for this, but I didn't care. I stepped up to her, completely willing to use her equipment. "You little Minx..." I trailed off as I stepped up to her. I took the initiative to kiss her lips to her surprise. "You're going to be my whore tonight. I will be using all of your holes." I told her.

I noticed her expression change from slight shock to happiness before a quick frown. "Before we begin, I want to make some things clear, Angela. Please do what you want to me. I want the surprise, But if I say Red light in any context, you stop!" She said very seriously. I nodded, "I mean it, you stop. Now... What are you going to do to me, Angela? I have been you a naughty bitch today."

I smiled, and I looked at her in her T-shirt and short shorts. "You look delicious, you naughty bitch, but I think you're wearing too much for such a naughty girl. I think girls like you would like a good spanking to start the festivities and get you in the right mood." I said, wanting to slap that nice as I followed around teasing me. I pushed for it as I wanted to feel it ripple from my hand.

Her grin turned naughty, "Oh, This bitch definitely has been naughty." Crystal confirmed, and I didn't keep up with pretenses any longer and stepped forward towards her.

I had only one question left, "You care about that clothing? If you do, it better be on the floor five seconds ago." I felt my sanity waning. I wanted to see her naked again. I stepped forward, and she tore off her shirt and shorts really quickly. Underneath were see-through panties with a hole down the middle and a see-through bra. I didn't care to get fancy at this moment.

I closed on her as her shirt fell to the ground. "This bitch definitely needs punishment," I told her. She yelped as I didn't talk anymore. I grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, holding her under my arm. Her legs dangled off the ground, flailing uselessly in her surprise as my hand swiftly came down on her beautiful ass.

It was perfect for her body, and my hand was swift. The pent of lust I felt all day came down on that first slap on her ass. Crystal yelped as I felt her ass cheek ripple from the source, and I fell in love. That slap felt so good. I think I found a new hobby that brought about the same amount of love as pumping iron. I never knew it was possible. My hand came down again on the same ass cheek with a matching yelp from Crystal. The ripple from my hands and the gratification that went with it filled my head with pleasure.

My hand started to swiftly move as I wanted to change things up as my world became how Crystal's ass rippled under my hand, her yelps as my hand came down on her ass repeatedly. Her ass rippled, and my hand would come down while it was still doing so, creating waves of happiness that clashed as I moved from ass cheek to ass cheek.

Only when both ass cheeks were red, and my cock had lifted my skirt did I stop. "A much easier to work with bitch to play with now," I said, putting Crystal back on her feet. She had this look after the first time I fucked her for moments. I think she orgasmed to my spanking her ass and the tears on her cheeks made my cock twitch in excitement.

I closed the distance of our lips, and I took her mouth. Her arms wrapped around my neck and the kiss deepened further. My hands grabbed her sore ass and lifted her. I heard her moan into my mouth as I kissed her. She played with my tongue, and I tried to keep up. I carried her over to a bed in the basement with restraints on it. I wasn't interested in the restraints at this point but somewhere to place her.

I laid her down on the bed before standing, and I started to strip. Crystal watched me from below and made a comment, "Wow, You have an amazing body."

I smiled, "You look fucking sexy yourself," I told her as my skirt dropped to the floor, and I had no patience to wait any longer. I poked her pussy with my fingers feeling her wet pussy up as I trusted my fingers inside her. My thumb moved to play with her clit, and Crystal moaned as I played with her. Her moans fueled my need, and I stepped forward to take her when Crystal tossed a package at me.

"Before you insert, put it on. You, nor I want a kid at this point." She said. I groaned, but I tore open that package and put on the giant condom that covered my cock. I didn't wait any longer, though, and my tip was playing with her entrance. Crystal moaned, and her mouth just opened and started to say something when I pushed in. "YO- OOH!" She screamed out as my cock pushed into her pussy without warning. I moaned as I felt her tighten on me and spasm. I remembered those spasms from her the first time and knew she came from my insertion.

I laid atop Crystal and took her lips. She moaned and kissed me back, and I trusted inside her. My speed picked up, and my hand grabbed a breast as I pushed myself till I felt the end. She cried out as I took her harder and faster I moaned, feeling good as I felt her squirt onto my stomach and spasm on my cock.

With that, I gave her a break and pulled out of her with a simple command. "Get on all four's bitch. I will fuck you like the Bitch you are." I told her. Crystal didn't hesitate and got on her hands and knees, wagging her ass to beg me to fuck it. I lined my cock up with her hole and felt the wetness of her pussy on the tip of my cock as I teased her hole.

"Beg for it bitch," I told her.

"Please, Give me your cock," She yelled with lust and want, tainting her voice endlessly. "Give me that big, Fat, Futa cock, Please!" She begged, and I obliged, driving it into the end of her pussy. She cried out at the sudden insertion, and I followed it up with a good slap to her sore red ass. Crystal spasmed on me, and fluids erupted from her pussy.

I gave no mercy as I started to fuck the pussy into submission from behind as she cried into the room. My hands joined into the fun, spanking her already sore ass making her orgasm twice as often, and a puddle started to form on the bed. That didn't stop me, and I continued to abuse that amazing ass watching and feeling the ripples terminating from each slap that brought happiness into my heart. I took her harder and faster as I spanked her ass.

I rapidly reached the edge and stopped spanking her. I took hold of her wrists as all Crystal could do now was cry out to the heavens for mercy as I pulled her onto my cock even harder. I reached my peak, and I released inside her filling her womb through the condom as I roared out my satisfaction with a primal shout.

My hips felt weak as I released my seed for the first time today, and I grunted as I pulled out. Again the condom came off as I pulled out of her pussy. The end of it remaining on the outside. I pulled it out of her earning another loud moan from her. The condom was sixteen inches long, and the condom was filled looking like a water bag. It had about two inches leftover, and I tied it shut like I saw Crystal do.

Crystal, on the other hand, was huffing like she just ran a marathon. Her legs trembled on the bed, and I laid down beside her where our fluids weren't. I pulled her atop me and smiled as I saw her pleasured, tired face. I brushed her hair off her face, and I got a drunk-looking smile.

"That was amazing," Crystal said, looking up at me with that smile. "You fuck like a beast Angela and have the strength of one."

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12