Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I guess?" I replied to it, honestly feeling good at the moment, "I will take it as a compliment, but you know this is only round one, right?" I said, "One time is usually a warm-up round for me when masturbating Crystal." I told her the truth, and her eyes widened.

"You are full of surprises. How does your sissy take that much?" She asked.

"He doesn't... yet," I told her with a grin. "That sissy bitch is in desperate need of more training. I still have at least a year to finish it, though." I said with my grin turning into a dark smirk. "I will also change his girlfriend into a cum dump, too," I muttered without thinking.

Crystal's face changed when she heard that. "What did they do to you?" She asked with a strange tone.

"Hmm? Sorry?" I asked, "Who did what to me?" Not realizing I had muttered under my breath.

"You said you would make his girlfriend your cum dump. The sissies or someone else's." Crystal said, "Why do you bear such a grudge?" She asked seriously.

I looked at her, and I sighed. I was someone who, when I lied, it was through telling the truth and forgetting key details. "Yesterday, do you remember when I almost punched you?" I asked. Her nod of confirmation got me to continue, "The people that ambushed me were this guy and girl. At school, I am only permitted to use the faculty locker rooms. I am always alone in there since I am a Futanari. When I went in yesterday, I just finished showering when I overheard someone talking. One of them told another person they were coming in to rape me. One told the other that he was an idiot but would keep his mouth shut. Let us wrap that experience up and say that kid never raped me yesterday." I completed the first part with Crystal's eyes widening. "Then yesterday evening in the same spot inside the Teachers locker room, I got ambushed again. I never had a chance to see the fist coming as it hit me in the face. I subdued the attacker and dealt with her before making her leave." My anger felt a rebirth describing the situation as Crystal looked stunned.

"Crystal, I will tell you something I learned about myself yesterday," I looked into her eyes, "Never piss me off to the degree these two have. My contempt and anger have not settled. I will even admit to unleashing some of my anger into your pussy. But I haven't even vented a hundredth of my pure anger towards those two. I won't kill them." I promised her and myself, "I won't even hurt them as much as my anger wishes me to. But they will regret it. I will make sure of that." My cold focus and promise made Crystal shiver. She watched me as I left the anger as I thought of them turning my attention to the beautiful cute girl in my arms.

"I'm ready for another round," I told her with a smile, much to her dismay. "Let me see what you have around here for some fun!" I exclaimed, changing the subject.

Behind me, I knew she was watching me. The emotions were unknown to me as I walked to check the cabinets full of toys that promised hours of variety and fun. Inside were varieties of dildos and toys. I found many things that brought my imagination forward. Crystal was quite the naughty girl, I realized. She had dildo's ranging from tiny little things no more than three inches to anal bead that were four inches thick and a meter long. I found many things inside the cabinets, and I nodded as I turned to her with a long string about twenty inches long, increasing larger anal beads. I held it up with a smile.

Crystal looked at it, and the blush on her face turned a darker red. "I think such a naughty girl really needs extra attention to all her holes," I said. as I neared her with the string of bead dangling from my hand. "Present your ass bitch." I spoke with a grin.

Crystal said one thing first, though, "Use lube, Angela; otherwise, those will hurt me." She almost sounded commanding, but I knew it was a proper request. "Third drawer, there is lube." She said with a smile. I turned around and found it quickly. I neared her again, and Crystal presented her ass right away. "Please!" She asked, and I started to apply lube to her puckered asshole liberally. I drove a finger inside and heard her moan. My cock twitched in excitement as I thought of raiding her ass. Instead, I wanted to fuck her pussy as her ass was filled. I started with the smallest one-inch bead putting them in.

Crystal didn't react much initially, but she started to moan as they got larger and larger with the fifth. Soon all twenty inches were inside her, and I noticed how wet her pussy was. "Got more condoms?" I asked, "Otherwise, I am going to breed the bitch in front of me." I told her seriously as I wanted her with my cock hard.

Crystal turned to me with a smile. "Let me put it on, Stallion." She said. Crystal turned, and I then noticed the black wrapper left in her bra. She pulled it out and smiled, "Don't worry; I have more in a drawer with your performance last night. I thought I might need to keep a couple on me." Crystal then started to take my cock inter her mouth sucking on it. I moaned, but I knew this wasn't what I wanted. Still, I decided to let Crystal be more than just a cock sleeve for me. She played with my tip, and I knew she enjoyed it when I moaned, and I stroked some of her hair back, putting it into a ponytail in my hand as she blew me with increasing strength. I moaned as she played with my cock in her mouth, taking me deeper before backing off and playing on the tip.

Finally, I heard her rip open the package, and she placed it in her mouth. Crystal then tried to deep throat me as much as possible, which was about six inches before she backed off and used her hands to slip the condom down to the base. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and turned around. Her pussy glistening with her juices towards me. "Please take me, Mistress," She requested.

Mistress, something about being called that resonated in me, and My cock twitched. I lined my cock up to her pussy, and my finger added a ring to it. I plunged my cock into her without a word, and I pulled out an anal bead. She cried out, and she sprayed the bed with her ejaculate. I showed no mercy as I plunged as deep as I could go in her orgasming pussy and pulled out quickly. When I plugged again, I pulled the ring taking out a second bead from her ass, and she cried out. My hand landed on her sore red ass, rippling out as I continued to fuck her with greater speed. She cried out, and I felt her spasm on my cock again and again. Something seemed to happen, and she never stopped spasming.

I continued to raid her insides as deep as I could go into her. She took it and screamed out into the room, "I'm Cumming Mistress! Oh, My, Fucking God! I am cumming!" She continuously screamed, and I took it as an invitation to continue. Her screams didn't stop, and her begging started. "It's too much. Save me. MERCY!" She exclaimed.

I smiled, and I met her begging with cold words. "No mercy," I told her ruthlessly, and I pulled the beads with strength as her spasms grew in strength on my cock. It was being tight and sucking me off inside her all over, and I love every second. Her screams eclipsed, and I tossed the anal beads somewhere behind me and wrapped my arms under hers. Crystal was cum drunk as I pushed her down on my cock even harder, and I pinched her nipples through her bra. She lost her voice, and her mouth hung open as she took me deep into her. I rocked my hips and used a hand to turn her head. I kissed her as I neared my limit.

Crystal seemed overwhelmed as I took her orgasming pussy hard before releasing her mouth and roaring out loud as I filled the condom inside her. I fell atop her as she laid on the bed. I moaned as I pulled out of her for the second time tonight. She laid huffing from the sex. Again the condom laid inside her, and I pulled it out. I didn't want something bad to happen, leaving it inside her.

Again I lifted her onto me and smiled down at her cum drunk face. Crystal seemed really out of it this time, and I waited for her to come to. I was enjoying myself with Crystal, and I think she was too. It was nice to be with someone other than myself for once.

I then realized something and placed Crystal while she was still recovering to the side. I got to my clothes, and I made a call.

I dreaded the voice on the other side as soon as I heard the words. "Angela, Aries Averovert, Where is my daughter?" My mother's stern voice came out.

I instantly started to sweat, "Hey Mom, I know I am a bit late. I am at a friend's house." I said. Looking over at Crystal, I started to sweat even more as she seemed to have the life fucked out of her.

"Oh, A friend's house, you say?" Her tone was inquisitive. "Which friend?" She asked.

"Her name is Crystal, and I met her yesterday. We are getting along great. I am at her house, and we are having fun with some physical games." I said, hoping my omissions wouldn't come to light.

"I never heard of a friend named Crystal from you. Where did you meet her?" She asked, and now I started to get annoyed.

"Mom, I will be home late tonight and will be eating out with Crystal. Don't wait up; we are having a ton of fun. I already finished all my homework at school. You don't have to worry. Bye!"

"Angela!" I heard as I hung up the phone, knowing I would pay for this when I got home. Crystal looked out of it, though, and I decided to check out the rest of the basement. I found a bathroom, and it was a large jacuzzi with more than enough room for four. It was working too. There was a shower nearby, and I turned it on. I decided to help Crystal out and brought her to the shower, and stipped her. She was still really out of it. As soon as the warm water hit, she seemed to wake up.

"Whoa, Sorry, I was out of it for a bit, wasn't I?" Crystal asked.

"Yup, No worries, I am really enjoying myself," I told her with a smirk. "I decided to explore a bit and found the Jacuzzi. I decided that it would be a good time to take a break for a bit. I don't think you can take another round right now." I told her.

Crystal smiled up to me as I held her, "You're a beast, and my legs are still weak." I grabbed the soap and started to wash her as she commented.

"Well, You don't have to worry about my stamina. I can still go all night; Your body just brings out my primal side." I told her truthfully as I used soap to wash her red ass.

She leaned back and smiled, "You're an interesting Girl, Angela." She commented before grabbing a scrunchie and started to clean me back. "Let's wash up and jump into the jacuzzi." With that, we washed each other bodies before leaving the shower and jumping into the hot water. The jets were hitting my back, massaging me.

Crystal curled up to my in the bath, still recovering from our earlier activities. I wrapped an arm around her, and we talked into the night.

12