Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 06

Story Info
The Sixth chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
4.6k words
4.86
10.3k
15

Part 6 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 6: Escalation

I left Crystal's place with a smile on my face. She withstood one more round with me before I took her up to her room after a shower. She could no longer take my stamina, though. I felt oddly dissatisfied. I wanted to continue, but I knew I would only be hurting her if I did so. Crystal's body was exhausted, and I didn't want to hurt her in the end. So I left groaning after placing her in bed.

I did talk her into ordering me two pizzas while in the jacuzzi, though, so I could have a proper meal before we had another round. The extended break allowed her to take the third round that we engaged in. I still thought very fondly of Crystal, and I was looking forward to talking to her tomorrow or soon.

I put on my smelly gym clothes and strapped myself with weights before leaving her place and started my run home. It was a lazy run as I was enjoying the wind on my face. I sighed with emotion how much the last two days have changed my life. I was missing my iron, but I wanted Crystal's pussy on my cock too. I suppressed memories of it as I ran, knowing I was hardening in my pants at the moment.

Crystal was a cool girl, though, and I loved her on my cock. It was liberating to have someone to talk to, though. I never really had someone to talk to, although she did more talking. She convinced me to watch anime with her on the weekend. I told her that I wouldn't promise her anything, but I would try to be there.

I sighed as I rounded another street and continued my run. My mother was probably going to roast my ass. I hung up on her, and I knew there would be consequences for that. I knew she loved me; I just really didn't want her to know I called her after fucking a new friend twice. I didn't even stay as late as I was hoping.

I sighed. I wondered how Crystal could even afford that house. She always referred to it as hers, but that house in this location wouldn't be cheap. If it wasn't over a million, it wasn't that far under. I threw it to the back of my mind, though, since it wasn't my thing to worry about.

I rounded the last street towards my house when I remembered that I needed to start with Tracy, the fucking bitch. She planned with Jake to rape me when I was vulnerable inside the shower. The bitch needed a lesson, and I wondered how long she could last on my cock. Crystal could barely take me three times, and I didn't know with Jake yet.

Jake was a problem that would take time to deal with as well. He needed stretching since my cock was so fat and long. I would train him every morning, and I decided that I would do an inspection after school. That brought a smirk to my face. I wondered if Jake was still dating Tracy? If I could take her while Jake was listening to her cum on my cock. It would be an exciting show.

I finished getting home, and I didn't try to hide it myself as I came inside. Both my parents turned to look at me with a stern expression. I smiled, and I started to take off my weights. My smile reassured them as I placed my weights into my backpack. I set it aside, and I stood before my mother and father. "Sorry, I forgot to call beforehand. It was the first time I have ever been to a friend's place, and we were lost in activities when I remembered. I called mom as soon as I remembered." I told them, honestly leaving out the activities that we were doing.

My mother seemed to notice, though. "What were you doing that preoccupied you so much?" She inquired, and I was sweating even more than the workout could show for. Thank god I ran otherwise; it would be evident as my father cut in.

"Honey, I think you are missing the bigger picture." My dad said, trying to sound like a sage, "Our daughter is eighteen and is getting her first friend. Instead, we need to know who this friend is!" He announced, gathering my mother's attention. "She never brought a friend home from school, so I am wondering where you met this friend?" My dad turned the conversation in another direction.

I smiled since I could work with this. "I met her at a store last night." I told them honestly, "I will admit she scared me, and I almost hit her since it was almost dark out. I stopped myself, and the almost hit was a catalyst to a conversation between us. We exchanged numbers, and we texted while at school. She convinced me to come over tonight, and so I did. She lives in the rich area just a couple of blocks away. We talked, and I had some pizza at her place. It was fun, and I plan on going over again." I said with a smile.

My mother's eyes narrowed before she finally let me go, "Okay, But NEVER HANG UP ON ME AGAIN!" She yelled to get her point across, and I nodded vigorously.

"I understand," I said with my head down after nodding, trying to make myself look ridden with guilt, "I won't hang up on you again, mother." I finished my shitty acting under my mother's watchful eye. Still, my mother relented, and I went downstairs with a sigh of relief.

I knew I was let off easy tonight, and I went to my room knowing I had some extra time. I pulled out my weights and decided to start doing some burpees. I strapped on all the weight and started to get into the motion. I began to do twenty reps to a set and decided to do ten sets. I smiled as the familiar burn surrounded my body as I brought it to the limits. I loved this feeling as I worked hard to achieve it.

An hour passed, and I finished my workout. Sweat dripped from my brow, and my outfit was absolutely soaked. I took off my gym clothes, just one of many sets, and threw them in my hamper. I noticed it was getting full and walked into the laundry room attached to my room. My parents often came down to wash their clothes, and I dumped in my clothes to the washer, starting a cycle. In the morning, I would throw my clothes in the dryer. I sighed as I entered the shower to clean off the sweat on my body. I smiled at the events of the day as I finished cleaning myself for the fifth time; I think it was.

I stepped out, dried myself off, and laid on my bed, exhausted after a busy day.

The sleep was bliss, and I awoke to another stiffy under my blanket. I didn't even try to work out a load. I stepped into the shower as I felt the need for Crystal's body. I blasted myself with cold water, and my erection slowly went away. I sighed, feeling cold as I stepped out. I looked at the time, and I realized I didn't have time to do a small workout. My mother was probably angry at me still and didn't make breakfast. I nodded to myself, prepping for the day to come.

Soon I was upstairs making myself a large meal after changing the load in the washer into the dryer. I started to cook my lunch simultaneously as breakfast, working around the kitchen with a smile. I like cooking. It takes time, but the effort and attention you put in usually you get out of it. I finished my lunch just before my breakfast was ready, and I put it in my lunch box to take to school. I finished breakfast and ate it.

I looked at the clock, noticing I was still ahead in time, and I strapped my weights on for my run to school. I smiled and was about to leave when I got a naughty idea. Instead of heading out the door, I went to my room, picking up one of the boxes I received from Crystal with a smile. I placed it in my bag, and I headed out.

I got to school with a light amount of sweat and felt the need to up my weights. I didn't think that the weights were enough as I had kept up this routine of running in the morning for a couple of months. If I could increase the weight by twenty per limb, I would be thrilled. I moved inside towards the Teachers locker room. When I stepped inside, no one was there. I took out my phone and realized I was even earlier than yesterday. My plan today for Jake was going to escalate his training. He wouldn't like it in the least, but I needed to bust at least one nut and decided to wait to look at my phone before I did anything else.

When I opened my phone, I noticed a Text. I opened it.

Crystal: Hey, Last night was... Amazing! I want to thank you for putting me to bed after washing me up. You fucked me to oblivion; We are still on for this weekend, right? <3<3<3

I smirked, and I was about to reply when I heard the door open. I saw Jake's face looking at me with anger. I didn't care how much he hated me, though, and I stood up seeing him. I raised an eyebrow at him as I stepped closer to him. "You haven't greeted me, sissy bitch..." I said, trailing off my voice with promises of the unknown.

"Mistress," He said through gritted teeth. I smiled in response as I closed in on him.

"Politely, Jake," I told him strickly.

"Good morning, Mistress," He said through gritted teeth.

"Much more acceptable," I told him in confirmation. I wasn't going to push him this second, and I was in front of him staring down. "You are here for inspection, Jake," I told him, "Strip," I commanded as I reached past him. The bolt clicking into place seemed to almost echo around the room.

Jake blushed in humiliation, but he took off his uniform. Soon his naked muscular body was in front of me. The cage was still intact, and the buttplug was firmly inside his ass. "Did you clean your ass like a good little sissy?" I asked him.

"Fuck you!" He exclaimed.

My hand swiftly slapped him. He looked stunned before outraged at how I hit him. He was about to start yelling at me when my words stopped him, "Do you understand the position you're in, Jake?" I asked him. I pulled out my phone and started to show him pictures of himself in the cage, his face visible. "Imagine, Jake," I began, "Your football buddies seeing this picture," I told him with a smile, "Imagine Tracy seeing this. Their expressions. It would be an experience, wouldn't it?!" I told him. His expression showed shock.

"Jake," I began again, walking away from him. "As you have told me so many times in the past, I have an extra appendage under the skirt." His shock turned to worry instantly. I opened my backpack taking out the box, and placed it on the bench before sitting down. "You know how guys have problems in the morning..." I trailed off, and I started to take off my gym clothes. "Come here," I commanded him as I finished taking off my pants. My cock hung semi-hard with the thought of what came next.

"I think as a guy; you realize what comes next." I told him, "You will suck my cock. You have twenty minutes to get me to release a load. Otherwise, I will take out that cute little buttplug and use that hole. Understand?"

Jake's expression showed pure hate towards me. I knew the feeling very well. I still felt it towards this potential rapist. I then opened the package beside me. Out came a prostate messager. I smiled and looked at him. "Do you know what this is, Jake?" I asked him.

"N-no," He stuttered as I introduced something new to him, "What is it?" He growled.

"This is a prostate massager; it goes in sissies asses," I told him, "This will be put in your ass if I feel any teeth." I then leaned back, presenting my cock to him, "Suck it, sissy bitch, Or there will be consequences." I threatened.

His eyes shone with resentment. It looked like he might even disobey, but instead, he stepped towards me and got on his knees. I smiled down at him, and I purposefully made it even harder for him by lightly slapping him with my half-hard cock.

Jake looked into my eyes with growing resentment, and I stared down at him with a smirk. Soon he held out his tongue and licked the tip. "Jake, You only have so much time before I use your little ass instead," I told him. His resentment grew, but he became more 'enthusiastic' about it with the time constraint. He sucked on me softly and licked the tip. I started to become harder under his amateur workings, but I knew he wouldn't get me off like this. I grabbed his head, and questions arose in his resentful eyes before I forced my cock into his mouth. "You will never get me off like that, Jake."

He mumbled something into my cock that I ignored in the pleasure of the vibrations. I started to shove myself down his throat, although he only worked the tip in the end. I let his head go after a little bit and leaned back to enjoy the torture and resentment I was inflicting upon Jake. His head still bobbed, and his eyes looked up into mine filled with hate. I smiled as he continued to pleasure me. Minutes passed, and I spoke up, "Jake, You only have ten minutes left, and I am nowhere near satisfied. Pick up your game." I told him with that same smirk. "How about this?" I said, "You get me off in the next ten minutes, and I will let you out of that cage to clean up inside the showers." I said before continuing, "I might even help you with a little tugging of my own."

He looked at me, but his hands reached up to my shaft, and he pulled my cock out of his mouth, "Bitch, you better be telling the truth." He said resentfully.

I darkly smirked at his disrespect. "Jake, stand up," I commanded. He questioned what I was doing but all too happy to stop sucking my cock. "Turn around," I commanded.

He started to grasp the situation as he listened and exclaimed as I stood up and bent him over. "You were told you would receive a punishment. I am Mistress to you now." I told him, voice cold, "Not, Bitch, Not Cunt, Not Dick girl. Not any other fucking slur you think up." I told him as he fought to stand straight. I pulled the little buttplug out of him as I spoke, "You will receive a light punishment this time. Fifty spanking's and you will count them out loud; if you miss one, that is your problem. Double count, and I will double the count of spankings!" I announced to him.

My hand swiftly came down on his ass. I frowned as I didn't enjoy it as much as I did with Crystal. Still, my hand swiftly came down, and through gritted teeth, he started to count. I wasn't slow either I was hard, and I wanted relief. I did not wish to have blue balls again since I was having issues in the morning.

"Twenty," He said as my hand landed on his ass. He gritted his teeth hard, trying not to show a reaction as his ass cheeks turned red. Still, my spanking his ass continued as he continued to count "Thirty," went by, and he was holding it in. "Forty," was resounding in the locker room, and my hand landed on his ass again. "Fifty," he finished through gritted teeth.

"Now, Who am I?" I asked him.

"Mistress," Jake quietly replied.

"Speak up, Sissy."

"Mistress." Jake's voice was firm, and I grabbed his face to make him turn to me.

"Your, Time ran out, Sissy," I told him, and his face blanked. Jake started to panic when I lightly slapped his face. Jake's attention turned back to me. "Sissy, You were told..." I trailed off, "Present your ass, Sissy." I told him firmly.

He was reluctant but did, so he turned to look at me with hate as I stepped up behind him. "You have been warned, Sissy. Time and time again, I have warned." I told him, "Now, Sissy, Thank me for your punishment."

I lined my cock up with his slightly gaping asshole. "I said, Thank me, Sissy!" I told him and pushed forward. He gasped loudly, and I grabbed him by his hair. His head pulled back towards me, and I dug deeper into him. My tone became very threatening. "Say, 'Thank you, Mistress, For your guidance and Cock, '" I told him.

As I dug deeper into his ass, the Humiliating comment made me hear a small sob erupt from his mouth. Then I heard Jake talk, "Thank you, Mistress, For your guidance and cock." He quietly said through gritted teeth as I was only four inches deep inside him.

I pushed deeper, reaching six inches, and rapidly approached seven, "I didn't fucking hear you, Sissy."

I reached seven inches deep and pulled out before rapidly plunging back into his depths, reaching eight inches when he said, "Thank you, MisssTress, For your guidance and COCk!" He almost yelled as I took his insides.

I exited to my tip before plunging into his depths, pleasure racking my brain as I said, "Again!"

I heard a low groan from Jake as I raided him, and the hate wasn't as evident as he cried out, "Thank you, Mistress, For your guidance and Cock!"

I smiled and pulled his head back, and wrapped an arm around his chest. My hand then left his hair and picked his leg up. He dropped harder onto my cock, and I felt buried deep into him. I then heard a loud moan from him. I didn't care, though. I started to get into it picking up speed as I raided his very tight ass. Fueled by my anger over the years, my mind started to get clouded in the hate fuck that proceeded. His cries began to join my grunts as I hit something in his ass. I leaned back and let gravity do more work as I lifted both of his legs to fuck him even harder. In my anger, I let loose, and his moans got even louder in the early morning.

I then put him on the bench. He cried out as I sought to breed his depths, and a sudden change happened. "It's too tight!" He exclaimed. I still dove his depths. "Please, the Cage is too tight!"

I smirked as I shoved myself deeply. "Sissies beg someone. You need to beg properly, sissy, if you want something." I told him as I pulled out, "Beg properly, sissy," I commanded as I drove it deep. He cried out with a moan.

"Please, Mistress! The Cage is too tight!" He begged. I pulled out of him deciding to reward him for his begging. I moved to my bag and took out the key, and I came back to him--His sobs resounding in the room.

"Lay on your back, Sissy," I commanded. He did so, showing me his caged little dick, and I unlocked it and pulled it off. His cock hardened as the cage came off. I didn't give him a break, and while he was still on his back, I lined my cock up to his gaping rosebud and pushed in again. He cried out as I moved deeper inside, hitting that spot making him moan loudly. His hard cock was twitching on his stomach. I smiled as I started to fuck him harder than before. "Enjoying yourself, sissy?" I asked him.

"No..." His voice trailed off with a moan before he uttered, "Mistress."

I smirked, "Then why is your little dick hard, sissy?" I asked him before I grabbed it. I was nearing my peak, and I pushed myself deep into him to hit that spot that made him moan. "Why are you not answering, Sissy?" I asked him. I started to stroke his cock as I took his ass. "This hard little dick in my hands tells me your enjoying this, sissy." I gave him a logical conclusion.

I stroked him harder to get a reaction from him, and his hands covered his face, I noticed. I reached over, driving myself deep, and pulled his hands away. Underneath was a crying, pleasured face that he didn't want to show me. "Sissy, Answer me, or I will spank you another fifty times."

Then in my hand, his cock erupted as I neared the edge. His ass was spasming on me, too, as I raided that same spot that made him moan. Jake no longer talked, just rode his orgasm uselessly falling on his chest with tears dripping down his face. I smiled, and I brought myself to completion and erupted into his ass. I moaned loudly and filled his ass.

Jake seemed out of it, and I didn't care. I pulled out of him, leaving a large amount of sperm inside him. I picked up the buttplug and cleaned it in the sink before moving back to him. I put it inside, hearing a moan from him. I then picked him up and brought him over to the showers, and turned them on. I took off my gym shirt and bra afterward before joining him in the shower.

His mind seemed focused on the events seconds before while I made sure that I cleaned his tiny cock with some of my soap. I then put his little cock back in its cage before standing up. He was so out of it he didn't notice. I had no more patience, though, and I lightly slapped his face with increasing speed when he awoke.

"Why?" He asked me, and I raised my eyebrow, "Mistress," He completed.

"Why what, sissy?" I replied.

"Why are you doing this to me, Mistress?" He asked reluctantly, adding the 'Mistress.'

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12