Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did this to yourself," I said plainly as I cleaned myself off in the shower paying attention to my cock. "You were the one who relentlessly attacked me over the years. You were the one who then started this all, Sissy." I told him my voice cold.

"I didn't do THIS TO YOU!" He exclaimed.

I laughed, "No, you did worse, Sissy," I told him coldly, no longer cleaning myself and staring at him. "Two days ago, You came in here, Naked and ready to force your cock inside me without consent," I told him. He turned and blushed in shame.

I did not allow him to, though, and I forced him to look at me. "You did this to yourself. No question about that sissy." I told him again. "Now, You will clean yourself up Sissy, You will get dressed and go to classes. You will meet me here after school. You will then be inspected to see if you are wearing your sissy toys you are growing to love," I told him, and he groaned in defeat. "NOW MOVE!" I commanded, and he started to clean himself up. I finished before him and stepped out of the showers drying myself off.

I dressed in the uniform and watched him dress. He left, looking defeated. I sighed as I heard the Teachers locker room door close. I sat down on the bench with emotions flooding me. I fucking hated that him. His little ass leaving reinforced my hate for him. Then the 'I didn't do this to you' bullshit fueled my hatred. I was angry at him again, wishing to hit the wall in frustration.

I took deep breaths before pulling out my phone and responding to Crystal.

Angela: Hey, Totally on for this weekend, Show me something good; I am looking forward to it! :D

I mentally prepped myself for the day before heading out. I had extra time, so I would review my textbooks before class.

My day went significantly better until lunch hit. I minded my own business in the corner when someone sat down across from me. My annoyance was known to them with a simple raised eyebrow. In front of me was Tracy, and as soon as she opened her mouth, I sighed,

"Give me my license," Tracy said, much more collected, and I struggled not to roll my eyes.

I thought for a moment, and she opened her mouth again, but I cut her off, "Tracy," I started shutting her up, "I don't have it on me at this moment," I told her. She frowned and was about to start talking again when I interceded. "I will bring it to your house tonight though, how about that?" I finished hiding my smirk.

"No, I don't want fucking dick girl at my house. If you hadn't stolen my license, I would never be caught in the same sightline as you!" She said a little loudly.

"Then where do you want to meet?" I asked her, "How about the park two blocks down. Remote so no one can see you meet with me and equal distance from our houses."

She grumpily thought about it as I received a text. I opened it, and I felt annoyed with myself. It was from Crystal, and I should have known better. It Read.

Crystal: I've been a naughty Bitch!

Under it was a photo of her dressed like a dog with a buttplug tail and a dildo in her pussy, looking about to vibrate out of it. I wanted to growl in frustration as I looked at it. The Caption on the bottom made me want to throw my phone. It said, "Good enough show for your company?"

Tracy's voice took me out of my want as she said, "Fine, What time?" She asked, and I decided to make it late, "You don't want to be seen, and to be truthful, I don't want to be seen around a fucking bitch like you. Eleven o'clock be there." She opened her mouth, and I cut her off again, "Tracy, I don't give a fuck what you want. I already conceded a private spot at a time no one will see us meeting up. Fuck off now. This table doesn't welcome you." I finished.

Her mouth opened and closed wordlessly for a couple of seconds before she left with a huff.

I turned my attention to my phone and typed in a message to Crystal.

Angela: You will be in that outfit when I arrive this afternoon. I have a bad puppy in need of punishment. She didn't learn the first time.

My message was a command, and we both knew it. I wanted to take her so hard she would be on bed rest for a week. I sighed as I got a message back.

Crystal: Woof, Woof!

Underneath was a photo of her still in the dog outfit begging and a caption "I want to play!"

I stabbed my fork into my food, trying to take my mind of the picture just sent to me.

12