Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 07

Story Info
The Seventh chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
5.4k words
4.82
9.1k
11
0

Part 7 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 7: Girlfriends

Classes ended, and I was inside the locker room. Jake was in front of me, showing his little dick caged and the buttplug to me. Jake's annoyance was known as he looked at me. I grinned, taking out the buttplug, and he moaned at its exit. When I did so, he groaned right after, and his rosebud twitched, trying to close.

"Mistress..." He said through gritted teeth, "May I go to the bathroom?" Jake requested.

I frowned, "Why?" I asked.

"Your cum is about to come out, Mistress," Jake replied, his blush red.

"Go," I told him, and he was in the bathrooms. I cleaned the plug, and I waited for him. He didn't take long, and I told him to turn around and show me his ass. It was clean, and I placed the plugin where it belonged, listening to his groan of discontent.

"Go home; I better find that in your ass tomorrow, Jake," I warned him.

"Yes, Mistress," Jake replied before leaving the locker room. I sighed and showered. I was looking forward to finding the doggy that haunted me today. I grinned, and I cleaned myself off before changing back into my uniform. I headed out of school and called my mother.

When the line picked up, my mother's voice came through quickly, "Hey honey,"

"Hey Mom, I am calling to let you know I am going over to my friend's place today," I told her with a smile.

"Oh, you sound excited to go," My mother replied as I stepped out of the school.

"Yeah, Mom, My friend is great. I am looking forward to playing with her."

"Well, What time are you getting home, and have you finished your homework?"

"Mom, We both know I have finished my homework at school. The only time I have homework is if it is a major project, and at the start of the year, that isn't going to happen as for when I get home. Don't wait up for me. I will probably be a little late. Crystal has a surprise for me, and I don't want to set a time limit for our fun," I omitted my other plans flawlessly.

"Okay, Have fun!" She announced her approval. I grinned as I heard that happiness in my mother's voice. I never had friends before, and I knew my mother was happy about the change. As I made my way, I grinned at the thought of seeing that sexy outfit on Crystal.

"Thank's mom; I definitely will have fun with Crystal!" I told her before I hung up and made my way to her gate. I hit the buzzer.

Crystal's voice came through the box, "Who is it?" Her voice clipped.

"Dog Training services I heard you have a naughty dog in desperate need of training," I said with a grin.

"Come in," She said, and I swore I heard her voice shiver.

The gate opened up and the door opened with no one showing on the other side before I even came to it. I opened it up, and there was a simple sign. "Please, Come downstairs after locking the door, Crystal."

I happily obliged, and my cock started to stiffen in hope for the surprise. I placed my bag in the closet before heading downstairs. As I reached the small landing, my hand landed on the doorknob. I had a smile, and I opened the door. Inside I saw an even more advanced outfit than the one sent in the text this morning. Crystal was wearing a brown dog-eared headband, and the ears flopped over her ears. She was on all fours with her legs bound in a fluffy brown outfit that only had three holes I could see. One around her pussy and two around her breasts that hung freely. Her ass was filled with a brown tail that happily wagged as she turned to me with a smile.

"Woof!" She greeted me happily, and my cock hardened. She crawled over to me while I was still surprised, happy to see me. "WOOF!" She used her free hands to 'jump' and land on my abs. Her tongue stuck out, and when my hand came close to her face, she started to lick my hand happily.

My grin was dark as she licked my hand like a puppy. I leaned down, and I started to pet her, "Are you a naughty little puppy?" I asked her in a cutesy voice.

"Woof!" Crystal replied with a tail wagging and happy licks.

I was overwhelmed with a feeling, and I spoke it out loud without thought, "Would puppy like to go on a walk?" I asked.

Crystal froze and did a slight whine before returning to happy to let me know no outside play. I felt slightly sad and disappointed as I had the urge to do naughty things outside when I saw her like this. I then noticed something on the counter. I stepped away, hearing her whine behind me, and picked up something I knew she left for me to find. It was a collar and a leash. I picked it up and dangled the black leash and collar in front of her.

"Woof!" Crystal responded, and I started to collar her neck. I wrapped it tight but not too tight but with very little give. I pulled the leash, and Crystal barked in response. My cock was hard at this point, and I knew it was showing under my skirt as Crystal looked up mesmerized.

Crystal opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, ready to lick my cock when I pulled her leash. She was forced to look up at me and gave me a whine. I smiled, "No treats until you do a trick!" I told her. Crystal started to wag her tail again and looked up at me expectantly.

I took the leash, and I walked her over to the bed I blasted her pussy in last night. Crystal wagged her tail and barked happily as I sat down. "Paw," I ordered, leaving out my open palm. Crystal followed without question. "Lie down," I ordered, and she did so to the best of her abilities. "Rollover" Became a chore, but I smirked as she got back on all fours happily.

"Woof!" Crystal begged for a treat, and I stood up. I let my skirt and panties fall to the floor. I sat back down and placed my cock over her face. "WOOF!" She cried happily, and she proceeded to lick my cock. I moaned with pleasure, and her demeanor fed a primal spot in me that increased the pleasure.

Crystal earnestly began to give me head as I groaned in pleasure, "You are such a naughty little puppy," I told her, fueling her wagging tail. I got an idea, and I reached over as she took my cock deeper into her with pride. I grabbed her tail firmly in my hand, and Crystal paused.

I moved my hips forward, making it a note for her to continue, and I pulled out her tail, feeling her moan on my cock. Crystal powered through as I started to use her tail to fuck her ass. She moaned and groaned on my cock as I started to speed it up as I noticed Crystal used a liberal amount of lube when putting it in. I felt the vibrations of her moans as she cried out on my cock while it was deep in her throat. She could only fit my tip, but I moaned as she continued to bring me more pleasure.

I continued to fuck her ass as she moaned on my cock before I started to get annoyed at the lack of pace. I wanted to fuck this cute bitch now. I shoved the tail back in as deep as it could go, much to her delight, before I stood up and grabbed the open drawer now full of magnum-sized condoms. Before, there was a variety of sizes. It was at this moment I had a peculiar feeling. I smiled with a dark grin as I turned back to the bitch on all fours looking at me with expectations. I opened a box slowly in front of her and pulled out a package. I slowly opened it in front of her. Crystal stared at me with increasing intensity as I slowly slid the condom on in front of her before walking back and sitting down.

"Beg Bitch," I commanded, much to her momentary surprise. Crystal barked and wagged her tail. "Looking to be bred bitch?" I asked her. Crystal almost started to nod; instead, she gave out a yelp of approval. "Then beg for it properly," I told her in response.

She thought for a moment and jumped up on my lap with her knees still on the ground and Barked. She turned around and gave a whine showing me her wet pussy ready to be penetrated. I smiled with my lust showing, and I stood up, grabbed her fur-covered ass, and I lined up my cock. "Get ready," I loudly said, "I'm about to breed this bitch good!" I shoved inside as deep as Crystal's body could accommodate. Crystal's pussy spasmed all over my cock as she orgasmed. Her pussy spraying onto me. I growled myself in victory as Crystal broke character, "Oh FUCK!"

My hand swiftly came down upon her ass feeling her fur-covered ass ripple with a satisfying wave as I gave out her punishment for breaking character. "What do Bitches say?" I asked her as I pulled out, only to dive in with increased strength.

"WOOF!" She noticed and went back into character as I fucked her pussy hard. Crystal started to orgasm as I hit that sweet spot inside her pussy.

"Howl like the bitch you are!" I commanded her without need as her cries turned to sound like the howls of a dog. I drove myself inside her and started to spank her naughty furred ass. Crystal's howling grew in volume as I continue to spank her amazing ass. Then I grabbed her tail and began to fuck her with it. Somehow her howling grew louder as I fucked her.

Finally, Crystal snapped as her body trembled, and her pussy ejaculated an amazing amount of fluids as she spasmed. I felt the wonderful orgasming pussy, and I pulled the tail completely out, seeing her ass twitch with her pussy. I waited until it winked at me and shoved the tail back in.

Crystal broke character again, "OH FUCK ANGELA!" She cried out. My hand followed it up quickly, but it seemed she was too far gone. Crystal started to chant my name as I raided the depths of her pussy without restraint. I began to reach my end as Crystal started to beg for mercy.

"Angela, Mistress, God, Please, MERCY!" Crystal cried out, filling the room with her sweet cries. I was the devil, her goddess, as I mercilessly took her and felt her body tremble just as I felt my balls release, and I grunted, followed swiftly with a moan as I released inside her without restraint. Fucking her through my orgasm.

As I finished my release, I pulled out of her slowly, and the condom needed to be pulled out again. I swiftly pulled it out and showed her unfocused eyes the semen she took from me. I tied it up and tossed it for her before gathering her into my arms.

When her eyes refocused, she said her first non-begging words to me, "Please help me out take this off." Crystal requested. I obliged and took off the restraints on her legs that were making her walk on her knees. "Let's quickly shower and Jacuzzi; I was in those restraints a little too long," She confessed.

I picked her up with a chuckle, and we washed off inside the shower. She couldn't stand on her own, though, and I helped her wash her entire body. I took time to tease her sensitive pussy while I was at it. I carried her over to the jacuzzi and sat her down. I took her lips as I sat beside her, and when I finished sitting, I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close. She took comfort in my body, holding me close as I relaxed.

"That was amazing." Crystal destroyed the silence.

I chuckled, "I noticed you only have magnum condoms now," I commented innocently.

Her blush grew deep from that and buried her face in my side. I chuckled at Crystal's reaction and laid back, enjoying the heat. "That's not fair; you ruined me from anyone smaller, Angela," Crystal said after some time. I turned to her and raised an eyebrow.

"Crystal," I began, "I was never the one to initiate with you," I said honestly, "You came onto me every step of the way. You asked to ride my cock in the toy store. You lured me to your house with promises of fun. You were the naughty puppy asking for punishment." I told her seriously, "I didn't ruin you at all from smaller men. You saw my cock and fell in love; you now dream of it, I bet. You think all day about my cock buried ten inches deep." I said, seeing her blush deepen to a dark red as I ruthlessly cut into her, "You were are my little Bitch now; accept it."

I stated only facts, and Crystal hugged me harder. I wasn't expecting anything from my comment. I had only known her for two days, and she knew I had a sissy. Granted, I didn't care about Jake's well-being in the least. But Crystal didn't know that. To the best of her knowledge, she was the side girl.

Crystal held me wordlessly, and I let her, knowing Crystal was feeling vulnerable. I held back a sigh, and I turned and forced her to look at me. "What do you want from me, Crystal?" I asked her, "I like you, Crystal, but you don't seem to know what we're doing here." I continued, "I know what I am doing here, Crystal. You don't seem to be knowing why, though."

I sighed as she looked at me with slight tears in her eyes. "Look, This is my story, Crystal. I meet a cool beautiful cute girl. She helps me out when I need the stuff to punish a sissy. She wants me to fuck her brains out. I do, so she grabs my number and wants me to fuck her to pay her back. You then proceed to lure me over again with sweet promises. I like you and enjoy spending time with you, Crystal, but our relationship has just begun. You need to think about what you want, Crystal. I don't know if you don't say anything."

I never wanted to do this type of confrontation today or ever. But Crystal seemed to be struggling with something. Crystal opened her mouth and closed it.

"Ah, Fuck it," Crystal cursed, "Fine, You're right, I am growing attached." Crystal confessed, "I have always been a Bisexual sub. I want a Dom in my life, but none ever tickled my fancy as much as you have!" Crystal announced, "You have a sissy, and I don't know your relationship!" Crystal grew more passionate, "You're younger than me; You have a fucking monster cock that can reach my deepest depths, and I imagine having it so deep in my ass that I cry out from its deep insertion when I sleep. I want you! I just didn't know how to go about begging you to be with me!" She almost yelled at the end.

I was shocked at the confession. It was funny that I was always treated with disgust around those of my age group. Just two days ago, I had to psych myself up just to defend myself from my torturers. Now I had started to beat and fuck my main torturer into submission. I now fucked a beautiful cute girl into submission. She was now begging me to with me. The contrast of my life changed with my decision to stand up for myself.

Crystal sat looking vulnerable, "Crystal," I said, filling the awkward silence, "I will confess that I like you. Although I know nothing much about you, I would not mind being in a relationship with you." Crystal's eyes lit up with happiness, "I will tell you though that I will not be only seeing you at this point, though." I told her and began to wait for her reaction.

She looked surprised for a second and shrugged her shoulders. "That's okay," She said to my surprise, "I have never been a jealous type. Many in the community get into polygamy or even become swingers." Crystal said, "I have been to some Swingers meetups its fun too. So I don't mind if you are with others on the condition your safe with them. I don't want an STD." She finished.

I was still surprised, and I thought about myself. "I am not going to lie, Crystal," I began to reply to her reaction, "I have never been in a situation where I feel jealousy besides when I look at other people who can actually develop muscle tones." I said, "I don't know, so I can tell you that I am too young to know. I am only eighteen, and I have never had friends before you or boyfriend or girlfriend. You will be my first so do with that information what you will do."

My words came out sloppy, but my mind felt overloaded with feelings.

Crystal took my head, and our lips met. She took the initiative, and I leaned back as she mounted me inside the jacuzzi. Our kiss deepened as we enjoyed each other's company. I lost track of time when Crystal broke the kiss. "So you're my boyfriend now?" Crystal asked, and water didn't slow my slap down enough as it slapped her ass, making her yelp.

"Although I have both parts and would be considered a manly man. I have always referred to myself as a woman. You are my little bitch Girlfriend," I told her with a glare, and Crystal laughed.

"So, Girlfriends then," Crystal confirmed.

"Yup, you're my cute little girlfriend; that is addicted to my cock," I grinned with feelings waving over me, and she gave me a playful slap. "No kidding though, I will promise you this," I said, becoming serious, "I will in my life set you above others when it comes to our relationship. I mean that as well if I am elbow-deep in a woman and you call your my priority." My intent was clean, and Crystal looked at me, stunned.

She then burst out in tears and laughter, "Oh my god," She laughed, "That is both the most fucked up and sweetest thing I think I have heard!" I wiped the tears from her eyes as the laugh turned to a chuckle, and I kissed her lips.

"I never have been one to mince words, Crystal. I do not know how I feel towards you at this point other than I really enjoy your company. Also, your body, but I want to see what we are like together." I smirked, and she gave me a cute huff.

"Fine, I will take that, Your so beautiful, Angela," She said, and our kissing deepened. We started to make out, and I felt myself get harder. I took Crystal as she still mounting me in the tub and lifted her out.

I stepped out with her in my arms and laid her on the tile floor before proceeding to step out, grabbing another condom. Crystal smiled as I slipped it on before plowing her into submission twice more before she passed out from what I was deciding to call orgasm coma.

I left Crystal's place feeling unsatisfied but happy. Crystal was an amazing woman, I liked her, and I was thrilled she wanted a relationship. I was quite excited about that, and I was looking forward to spending more time with her. I realized, though, that sexually although she really turned me on, she couldn't wholly satisfy me. She was Beautiful, Cute, and fucking sexy. It had nothing to do with appearance. It was Stamina, and I still wanted to fuck while she remained unconscious. That was why I asked not to be exclusive. I also really wanted my revenge on the two that planned and failed to rape me. My mind refused any alternative on that note. I would get my revenge; my anger can't dissipate till I got it.

With my backpack on my back, I started to jog towards the park where I promised to meet Tracy. I was still early, and there would be another twenty minutes before the promised time. Still, I passed some people as I entered the park. I found a bench and sat down, reflecting on things needing to be done. The following conversation would be challenging to have as I decided to lay down on the bench to think.

Time passed, and I noticed less foot traffic as eleven o clock came. Someone asked me if everything was alright, and I dismissed them with a smile and polite conversation. Finally, eleven o'clock came, and no sign of her. I started to wander around the park, deciding I would look around. If she didn't come, she didn't. I knew she could get her license reissued, so this was a weird way about doing things. Still, I waited before I found her entering the park twenty minutes late. I smirked as I knew this was a snub to me. She wanted to get back at me for several things.

I couldn't care about Tracy's thoughts, though, as I smirked, waiting for her to get deeper into the now empty park.

I followed her as she looked around before sitting on a bench in the trees off the main path. I scoffed as I walked towards her a couple of minutes later. "So, You're here," I said as I walked towards her.

She jumped as I made my entrance. "Fuck you, Dick girl, your late, Bitch!" She loudly said, "I have been waiting since eleven Cunt," She finished.

I scoffed, "No, you weren't," I called her out, "That, Doesn't matter; a stupid bitch like you wouldn't tell the truth anyway."

"Are you calling me a liar?!" She exclaimed,

"Yes," I replied with a raised eyebrow, "That doesn't matter; I have your license now; before we exchange, I have a question for you." Tracy scoffed herself this time.

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12