Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
232 Followers

I reached into my skirt pocket and hit a button I had prepared before Tracy replied. "What do you want to ask?" She said in average volume for once.

"Why did you and Jake plan to rape me?" I said, and she went quiet. "Well?"

She seemed to think it over before she smiled at me. "Well, Your dick girl, Thought you needed a good man to give you one where it belongs. Jake was up for some action, and I wanted the video he planned to record. You're a bitch that looks down on everyone. Thought you Deserved some action." Tracy smiled as she finished.

My rage boiled, but I was hiding a dark smirk. This bitch was stupid in every way I could think of. "So you and Jake, Planned to fucking Rape Me..." I took a deep breath for theatrics, "Because you fucking wanted a video of me being raped..." My tone turned dark.

"It doesn't matter. Jake didn't give you any action much to your demerit." Tracy replied, all but directly confessing. My anger was a furnace that could melt steel. I pressed the button ending the recording on my phone. I pulled it out and showed her the phone.

"You are stupid, Tracy." I simply told her. "You are so fucking stupid my mind is boggled. Like fucking bimbo level nothing in your head stupid that I am surprised you can tie your shoelaces stupid."

I pressed the replay button, and the conversation that was recorded played out. Tracy seemed to pale as she realized she all but admitted that she helped plan the sexual assault of someone else. Tracy was eighteen, and that was a serious conviction to have on her record. Her face continued to pale before turning red. "You can't legally record me! that is against the Law!" She exclaimed into the empty park.

"This is a one-party consent state, Bitch. All I need to do is go to the police with this. I wonder how your life behind bars will be. Your little boyfriend Jake will go to jail too. His career over because you talked him into raping me." I told her, and I stepped forward as I placed the phone back in my pocket. I took out her license and put it on the bench. "Nice exchange, Dumb Bitch. You get something that would have cost a modest amount of money to replace for damning evidence to put you in jail for years. I certainly enjoyed the trade."

I started to walk away and heard her cry out, "Wait!" I smirked and turned around. "Please Spare me. I will do anything!"

I walked back towards Tracy with a dark grin. "Anything?" My voice was full of dark promises that she didn't want to be apart of.

Still, Tracy gritted her teeth, "Anything..."

"Empty your pockets," I ordered her. Through gritted teeth, I found her phone and made her unlock it. I searched through it, seeing her recent texts to Jake. They were still dating, but she had been questioning their current lack of sex life. Jake was dodging questions, and I smirked as I dove deeper into her phone in front of her. I then found a conversation between her and Jake on the first day of school where she asked for information and even hyped him up to do it. I screenshotted them all and sent them to my phone, increasing the evidence in my possession. I then tossed it into my bag for the moment.

"Good, Now no phone recording of what's going to happen next, Tracy," I said, wanting my pound of blood from her. I had already decided I wouldn't turn her in to the police. Instead, I would commit my own crime to deal with her. The thought of revenge starting was sending a thrill through me. "Follow me," I told her, allowing her to gather her things on the bench.

I took her to the women's washroom in the park. It was dirty but thankfully, nothing in the Biohazard level. I checked all the stalls before roughly opening the attached janitor supplies door. Inside was a 'closed for cleaning' sign. I took it out and mounted it on the door before locking it with the bolt. I didn't know why they had it, but no one would interrupt what happened next.

"Tracy," I said with a smile, turning my attention to the stupid girl looking at me with resentment. "Strip, I want nothing on your body in the next two minutes, or I will just go to the police." I finished.

"This is Blackmail!" She exclaimed, "You can be charged for this!" She continued.

I laughed, "You have one minute and thirty seconds. I will explain in the meantime. Blackmail doesn't excuse you of your crimes, Tracy. Blackmail is a calculated thing that I am asking you for less than what I make you do. So If I asked you to murder someone, you would rather take rape charges; understand? I am taking my revenge now, Tracy." She started to strip, and I took a good look at her.

Tracy was an attractive brunette; She had C-cup breasts and lovely wide hips, and her ass was decent too. Tracy's clothes dropped to the ground, and I stepped toward her. I decided not to wait, and I took off my skirt and panties. My cock was revealed to her vision, and she gasped, looking at it. My cock was still slightly hard, and I smirked at her reaction.

"You have twenty minutes to make me cum inside your mouth. If not, It will be inside your pussy." I told her. Tracy looked up at me in shock, her resentment returning, and she brought her mouth to my tip. Her tongue lashed out, playing with the tip. Tracy showed much more practice than Jake as she played with my cock.

She started to work harder on it, and I had a timer now counting on my phone. I feel the pleasure through my cock, but it was nowhere near as good as Crystal when she sucked on me. Still, Tracy tried, and the twenty minutes was up, and my hand tangled in her hair. I took a condom I snuck from Crystal, not that she would care. She would be happier that I did so as I slipped it down my cock as Tracy watched.

"Present you pussy for being fucked, Whore." I commanded her.

The resentment on her face grew as I watched her turn around and spread her ass cheeks. I placed my hand on her pussy, noticing it was wet. "You are a fucking whore. You are wet from giving me a blowjob. Don't worry; I will breed you like the whore you are, Bitch!" I removed my hand while talking and lined up with her pussy. I then shoved myself inside her hard. Tracy cried out in surprise as I dove into her depths. I reached her wombs door. With Crystal, I didn't want to hurt her and never went deeper. With Tracy, on the other hand...

I started to fuck her. Hard. I smiled as Tracy cried out, and I heard a sob. Contrary to that, her pussy was wet as I hit spots in her that she had never felt before. Tracy cried and moaned as I was buried nine inches before I hit her wombs door. She was even more shallow than Crystal despite being taller, I noted in the back of my head. Still, I fucked her hitting that wombs door without mercy. She cried out, and I felt her spasm as her hand tried to push me back. I grabbed bother her wrists and used them as leverage to fuck this self-righteous bitch even harder. Her cries became even louder as I felt her spasm again on my cock. I let go of one of her hands, and she cried out, stumbling onto the floor on her hands and knees. I followed her down and started to fuck her on the floor.

"You, Whore, Getting pleasure from your punishment?!" I said, trying to sound incredulous. "I need to pick things up to make this an actual punishment for you!" I announced, and my one hand started to spank her hard on the ass. Her cries increased in volume as I found an ass that rippled to my satisfaction. I still preferred Crystal's ass, but Tracy's hit that spot as I plundered her pussy. Her womb started to open up for me under the relentless assault on it.

Tracy squirted as she loudly cried out as my hand landed on her ass for the nth time. Her voice almost sounded like it was going to break as I reached my peak inside her for the first time. She orgasmed and sprayed more juices onto the floor, and I smiled.

Finally, as she squirted for the third time, I filled her insides without ever entering directly into her womb. I cried out fucking her through my ejaculation. "Fuck!" I bellowed as I pulled out. The condom stayed inside, and I pulled it out of her. I then tied It up to dispose of in a minute.

Tracy looked like Crystal after I fucked her. Pleasured and drunk on it as I stood before putting on my clothes. "Whore, You will find me in the teacher's locker room tomorrow at lunch. I need to let out a nut, and I think a cum dump like you is a good fit." I said as I finished dressing and unlocking the door. I pulled out her phone and tossed it onto her body. "Oh, I don't need to say what will happen if you talk. See you tomorrow, Whore." With that, I stepped out of the park's washroom. I walked away feeling conflicted as I arrived home.

My feeling remained mixed as I showered, cleaning off the whore from me. Still, my anger subsided somewhat. I wasn't done with that couple yet.

Revenge was something I continued to calculate as I passed out.

Madjic
Madjic
232 Followers
12