Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 08

Story Info
The eighth chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
4.5k words
4.85
10.8k
10

Part 8 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
232 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 8: Training the Couple

Waking up to the blast of the alarm made my mood terrible. I heard my mother enter the kitchen, and I knew she was preparing a meal for me. I smiled, and my stomach grumbled loudly. I realized that I never ate yesterday for dinner and cursed as my stomach protested even louder than the first time. Still, I got up and knew I had extra time. I grabbed my laundry, and it became a pile atop the dryer. I grabbed a gym outfit and walked over to my bench press, and started a workout routine.

When I finished, fresh sweat coated my body, and I felt alive. I then started to prepare for school. My training on Jake was moving faster than I wanted, but I grabbed somethings for it. I smirked as I grabbed them, and put them in my bag. He wasn't going to enjoy this morning. My revenge had me rocking a boner that I ignored. I finally went upstairs to eat the food. I saw my mother at the top just about to call out when I opened the basement door.

"You have wood," My mother told me, coldly obviously annoyed.

"Thanks, mom, I know," I replied, "I haven't showered yet since I will be heading to school soon and shower there. I wanted a workout more since I haven't done a good one since the first day of school." I explained.

"That is one day!" She exclaimed, "That isn't a long time not to work out, you gym junkie!" She said, sounding annoyed.

"Hmm, One day too many in my opinion, Mother," I told her with a serious face as I made my way to the table with a smile.

"Hmph, Remember to bring up your lunchbox from yesterday; I plan on doing a load of dishes." My mother said and turned to head back upstairs to the master bedroom. I smiled, watching her go, and I ate, thinking of my plans for today.

I finished and finally stopped hearing my stomach rumble. I sighed in satisfaction and headed downstairs to finish preparing for the day, packing condoms into my backpack. With that, I strapped my weights to my arms and legs, getting ready to head to school. On my way to the door, I exchanged lunch boxes before heading to school in a sprint. I wanted to feel it today and runs only slowed my sprint in between. I took time to do an extra two laps around the school before heading inside to the Teachers locker room. I stepped inside, dripping with sweat and a smile on my face.

Inside I saw Jake start to sit down when the door flew open. He looked surprised at my sudden arrival. "Oh," I said as I walked in, sweat dripping off my brow. "You are here early..." I commented and stepped up to him. I placed a foot on his lap near his caged cock and ordered, "Unstrap the weights."

Jake looked up at me, surprised, but it was my tamest order yet. Jake frowned but did as he was told. I proceeded to make him do it for each limb, and he piled the weights on the bench. I then ignored him as I pulled out the toys for today, making sure they were displayed for him to see, and I put weights in my bag.

"W-What are those for?" Jake asked, and I turned my head to see him pointing at the toys.

"Those are for you, The Sissy Bitch Jake," I said before I turned my head back, placing things back in my bag.

"What?!" Jake exclaimed.

I sighed and ignored him till I finished packing my bag before turning to look at him. I held up the box with the name written across it with a pink dildo. The Name was 'The Sissifier 3000'. When Crystal told me about it, I smiled. "This is for you to take home tonight," I told him. "Tonight, you will film yourself using this for at least twenty minutes." I finished.

"Like hell, I will!" Jake countered, and I stood up before stepping towards him.

"Are you sure about that statement?" I asked him.

Jake seemed to shrink as I stood before him, glaring down at him. "You will do that. You will send that video to me by emailing it to me. You will then show me the next morning. Do you understand, Jake?" I asked him, point-blank.

Jake gritted his teeth and looked about to rebel for a minute under my glare before his shoulders slumped. "Yes, Mistress," Jake seemed to have resentment, but he was afraid of my punishments more.

I stepped back and broke my glare as I took off my gym pants. The sweat under there was a good amount, and I smelled. I sat down on the bench, smirking with my half-hard cock that was still morning wood. "Suck it, Sissy, You have twenty minutes, or I use your ass," I told him sternly.

Jake frowned but was on his knees in front of me. Jake started to lick my tip and use his tongue to please me. I moaned as I began to get hard under his work. He probably hated this, but he was trying as he took the tip of my cock into his mouth. I knew his attempts were futile as he gagged with the sweat smell emanating off my cock from my extreme morning workout.

Jake's nose cringed, but still, he worked on my cock, driving it slowly down his throat, gagging on its depths. I moaned for a bit, enjoying it until the alarm sounded, much to Jake's dismay. He started to use an even stronger vacuum on my cock, trying last second to make me bust a nut as my hand tangled into his hair. Tears began to come from his eyes as I pulled him off. I heard a resounding pop as his mouth was pulled off my cock. "I know you want to suck my cock more, sissy, But my word is my word. Turn around a present your pussy, Bitch." I told him.

Jake's facial expression showed defeat, and I raised my eyebrow before he turned around, leaning forward, showing me his ass. I noticed his caged cock twitch as I pulled out the plug. I smirked at the thoughts about to come. I thought of Crystal, but I needed to go raw for Jake. He was exclusively mine now anyway. I knew it, but just he didn't know that yet as I lined my cock to his puckering rosebud as it gapped with the exit of the plug. I then smiled as I had a wicked thought. "Ready, Jake?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

I could feel Jake tense before he relaxed, and his head turned to me; his mouth opened, and I shoved myself in, "Ohhh! FUCK!" Jake cried out in surprise and sound surprisingly pleasured as I dove deep into him, raw filling him out inside. He cried out; his tears grew, and I pulled him tight to me as I assaulted his surprised ass.

"Enjoying yourself, Sissy?" I asked as I raided him. His mouth was hanging open, and my hand reaches his nipple, starting to play with them. I did long pull out and fast dives back into him as I teased him, "Oh, Sissy, I know you're enjoying this," I commented, head beside his ear, "You love this. Admit it to your Mistress," I told him. He groaned as I hit his favorite spot, and Jake's cries got louder.

"FuUUUC-K You!" Jake replied through moans.

"I am," I countered with a grin, "And you fucking love it, Sissy!" I drove myself deeper into him than he ever experienced before Jake cried out, and I started to move faster. Jake could no longer reply as I took his ass for all it was worth, and his cries began to become louder. "Oh, that's your favorite spot!" I said, teasing him as he groans and moaned while I took his ass.

Soon Jake reached that point, "Mistress, please, it is too tight on my cock, Please!" jake started to beg again for me to remove his cage.

"Try better begging than that, Sissy." That was all I would reply, his begging becoming louder as I took pleasure from his ass.

"Please, Mistress, I'll do anything!" He finally said.

I smirked, and I pushed deep into him again. I pinched his nipples and brought my mouth to his ear, "Cum, In that sissy cage of yours, and I will let you out. Not a moment before then!" I told Jake to his despair. I started to pick up speed again, eleven inches deep inside him and pushed forward little by little as Jake cried out when I felt his ass spasm and his cries peaked for a moment while I waited it out.

"A Dry orgasm?!" I noticed no ejaculate from his cock. "Little sissy is skilled being a bitch." I replied as his tears started to stream down his face. I didn't give my potential rapist any mercy, and I drove deep into him again. "No one said you could take pleasure from my cock, Sissy," I commented, "You are such a naughty little sissy boy. No, I am wrong here, Your such a naughty little sissy girl, Aren't you, Jake?" I finished saying directly into his ear as I pushed in again, hitting his sweet spot.

"NO!" Jake cried, and I cut in.

"Cum, Sissy, Cum like the little fucking girly bitch you are!" I commanded as I noticed his caged cock twitching more, and I drove myself deep into him, reaching the twelve-inch mark, and he cried out, and I saw a white drip from the cage as I plowed his insides reaching that point myself. I moaned loudly, not much later as Jake started to have even more tears stream down his eyes, and I spoke, "Time to breed this Sissy, Bitch!" I said, and I groaned loudly, pushing my seed as far as I could go into his ass. Jake cried out at his insemination while I used his ass to completion.

I pulled out of his ass--Jake's rosebud twitching nonstop as he laid there motionless. Behind him, I sigh still wanting to continue but knowing school was going to start soon. I had a sissy bitch needing cleaning, not to mention I was soaked in sweat, and my cock had sissy juice on it. I wanted to clean it off, and I opened a box I left out. It was the new size of the plug when I decided to test Crystal. I took out my phone and made sure you couldn't see his head and snapped a photo of his twitching ass with cum dripping out.

Angela: The only way of knowing a sissy had more than they could handle.

I then sent it with a photo of Jake's condition. I smirked, and I plugged his asshole with a new three-inch plug. That seemingly woke him up from his stupor.

"What?!" Jake said, waking from his orgasm, "That isn't the same Plug?!" He announced.

"Thanks, Sissy, Of course, I would know; your ass is too tight for me, Sissy," I told him. "You need to be stretched; then we need to work on how deep you can take it. Twelve inches is just not enough. I need to take you even deeper, sissy, so I can bury myself balls deep inside you." I looked at him like an idiot. "Now stand up, sissy. Classes are going to start, and we need your sissy clit up." I told him with a smile.

"Bitch, it's my Cock!" He announced. My hand swiftly landed on his ass twice hard. Jake yelped in pain as I left a handprint on each cheek. "Mistress, It's my cock," He said much more meekly. The fight still in his eyes.

"Yes, Yes, Your clit, I know, Sissy. Now stand, and I will free you for your cleaning," I told him, my tone dismissive, and his face grew in resentment. Still, Jake stood, and I grabbed the key from my bag and noticed Jake's gaze as I did so. I smirked silently, and I unlocked his cage freeing him from his confines. He walked towards the showers, and I took off my gym shirt, following him in. I smiled at the usefulness of this locker room. The school never realized what a blindspot they gave me with this spot. It was supposed to be where I became the victim. Now it seems that the predator that thought they were hunting prey became my prey. I smirked as I washed in the shower with Jake.

I noticed that Jake liked my breasts. I smirked as I bet he was a breasts man while I was a woman that loved a great ass. Still, I let him look while I cleaned my cleavage while watching him. Jake's cock was hard, and I couldn't resist saying, "Jake, We don't have time for you to have another sissy orgasm. Get your clit under control."

Jake turned away from me, finishing cleaning himself, and moved to leave the showers in a rush. I knew what he was attempting, and I held his shoulder, holding up the cage. "Put it on, Sissy," My tone cold and commanding.

Jake was startled. I had placed the cage with the key in his hands. All I did was order him, and he looked torn. Finally, under my gaze, he broke down and placed the cage on himself. Jake looked ready to cry under my eyes, my face showing no sympathy to the potential rapist. I held out my hand to him, making him place the key in my hand without saying an extra word to him.

I took the key and slapped his ass. "Get the fuck out, Sissy," I told him, pointing towards the exit. Jake blushed and left. I watched him leave without trying to look through my bags when I noticed he forgot something. "Sissy," My voice echoed through the locker room, his hand stopping just before the lock. "You forgot something," I told him, stepping towards the bench. I held out the Sissifier 3000. "You will use the email inside the box to email me at least a twenty-minute video of you fucking your sissy ass with it," I ordered. "Don't and, Well..." I scoffed, "You won't like the consequences of that action." I said, turning away.

I got back in the showers as he stood frozen momentarily. Jake clenched his teeth again, but he opened his backpack, putting the box inside. I grinned as I watched him leave angry. I chuckled to myself and finished cleaning myself up for the day and gathered my gym clothes, putting them in the separate part of my bag. I got ready for classes, getting dressed before hiding the last now clean buttplug into my bag.

I left towards my classes when I felt my phone go off. I smiled, opening my phone seeing Crystal reply.

Crystal: We just started dating, and you send me this... I fucking love it. That sissy must have cum hard; I am masturbating thinking of the scene. Do you have a video?

I replied as I got into the classroom.

Angela: Nope, But I can tell you that a sissy right now is walking with a fat load of sperm held in with a plug.

I smirked as I sat down, replying. I pulled out my textbooks and started to review for the class when I received another text.

Crystal: Oh my god, I want you inside me so badly right now. The thought of a sissy getting fucked into submission with your sized load in his ass is making me so hot right now. Leave school. I want you here inside me now!

Attached was a photo of her completely naked, holding her pussy open for fucking. Snapped through a mirror. I growled but calmed myself down. I saved the photo before I took it out of our text exchanges.

Angela: It's a wait; that you will wait; I need the education girl. Otherwise, I would just stay inside your house and make you into a baby factory that your pussy is begging you to become right now. :D No, I will put your pussy in place this evening.

I put down my phone, knowing she would send something that would make me even hornier.

I ignore the next two times my phone asked for my attention knowing Crystal was trying to rile me up. I knew the only way I could avoid that would be to ignore the texts. I eventually got back into the swing of studying in class, and the following two classes ended much to my relief.

Lunch was upon us, and I walked to the Teacher's locker room. Entering inside, I waited and pulled out the food my mom cooked. I ate in silence with the slight smell of satisfied sissy still in the air. My silence was soon ended when Tracy entered, looking like she needed more sleep.

"You look like shit, Skank," I told her before I took a bite of food.

"Fuck You, Bitch" Tracy's retort was swift.

I smirked, "Get on your knees and start sucking then cum dump." I retorted.

Tracy seemed surprised at my reaction when I followed it up, "No, Seriously bitch. Get. On. Your. Knees. And. Suck. My. DICK." I told her slowly so her stupid mind could understand.

Tracy's anger ignited, and I pointed at the door, "Be a good whore and lock the door first. Don't need a visitor while you get in your proper place." I told her. The outrage on her face grew, and I held up my phone, "Remember." I simply said, and Tracy backed off.

Tracy turned around, smartening up, and locked the door. She turned around and stepped toward me. "We have about forty minutes, Skank, You have twenty to get my cock off with your mouth, or I will bust a nut with your pussy," I told her as she got on her knees.

Tracy paused for only a moment before she was on her knees. I didn't even take off my skirt or panties; I just slid my panties to the side that were struggling to contain my man meat. I was not even half-hard, but Tracy immediately started to work on correcting that. I gave a low moan as I took another bite of food. I thought with a smile that it was going to be a good lunch as the bitch started to work hard on her knees. I moaned as she created a suction on me, and I got to full length pretty quick while I ate.

I moaned a couple of times while I ate with food and a blowjob being so good. I felt another buzz in my pocket and pulled out my phone. I noticed three texts from Crystal.

Crystal: Need my girlfriend now!

The text was followed up with a picture of her with a dildo in her pussy dripping over the sides. This made me even harder in Tracy's mouth as I wanted to plow that cute ass so badly.

Crystal: okay... I understand you need to be in class with a cock like that; it would be hard to hide a boner.

Her tone sounded remorseful.

Crystal: Hey, I want to know what you want for dinner tonight? Last time I lost consciousness before we could order anything. I actually want to talk for once instead of blasting me with that godly cock.

I was surprised, but I really liked that idea. As I felt Tracy gag on my cock I contemplated before sending back a text.

Angela: Suprise me. To my knowledge, I have no allergies. I really like the idea of getting to know each other better, Crystal. It sounds perfect. Do you want me all sweaty foreplay when I get there or to be all clean?

I smirked as I felt my cock twitch under Tracy's workings. I moaned again before looking at the time. I noticed lunch would be over soon, so I grabbed a prepared condom and pulled Tracy off my cock. "I know skanks like you will like the next part. But I will not knock up such a dumb bitch." I told her as I slipped on the condom. Tracy looked up at me with increased resentment. I finished putting on the condom and looked a Tracy.

I spread my legs, and I tapped my legs, "Get on skank. You're about to take a ride." I told her with a smirk. Trave was about to mount me, face first, when I shook my head, "Reverse mount. Don't want to see your slut face," I told her.

Tracy's face twisted in resentment but followed the order. Tracy lined her ass up, and I felt her wetness on the tip of my cock. My hands grabbed her ass and shoved her down on my cock with my thumb in her ass. Tracy gasped at the sudden double penetration as I forced her down on my cock. She cried out in a loud moan that filled the room. I felt my cock hit her wombs door, and I wasn't gentle, forcing myself to push on it. I then thrust her ass up with my hand and started the fuck her while hitting the door to her womb.

Tracy cried out as I felt the pleasure hit my head in waves. I moaned, joining her cries as a barraged her wombs door. Her screams turned louder, and I thought she was getting too loud. It was school time, and I didn't need my fuck spot found. "Quiet skank, I know you love it, but not everyone needs to know when you get fucked." I told her.

"Fuck you," She cried out as I hit her wombs door again, feeling it slightly give to me. Her cries reached a new level, and I pulled my bag to me. I opened my bag and grabbed my gym shirt, smelling heavily of my sweat. I pulled Tracy's hair, forcing her head back, and stuffed her mouth, muffling her cries of pleasure.

Her head turned to me with a scrunched nose, and I knew she didn't like the smell of my sweat. Her hand reached to pull it out when my hand landed on her ass. "Pull that out of your mouth, and I will shove my fist up your ass. Your choice." I told her as I battered her womb door again and felt her pussy spasm on my cock. That got my attention, and I tilted my head, "Oh, My God," I slowly said as I felt her orgasm on my cock. "You are a fucking M," I called out to her. Tracy's eyes looked shocked, but she refused right away.

Madjic
Madjic
232 Followers
12