Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, one orgasm right when I threatened her wasn't something that proved she was a Masochist. I think I didn't really care at this moment as I was nearing my ejaculation. I decided to press further. I took both hands, my thumb leaving her ass. I grabbed both ass cheeks, spanking them as they landed. The satisfying ripple coming from my hand made my cock twitch, and I heard a loud moan from underneath my gym clothes. I then forced her ass up and down; her body spasmed quickly under the new speed, and the floor obtained a fresh puddle as she ejaculated onto the floor. I then shoved her ass hard and felt the tip of my cock enter new territory as she screams into my sweaty gym clothes. The increased tightness on my cock and the subsequent entrance made me moan loudly, and I ruthlessly pulled out and dove in, finally burying my cock in more than nine inches, reaching eleven.

Tracy started to cry as she moaned, and the puddle grew in size as she began to squirt every entrance and exit of her womb. The tears spilled, joining the puddle on the floor. I then reached completion as It felt like her womb was trying to suck the sperm out of me. I filled the condom in her hidden room, loudly moaning as I did so.

I grabbed her as I finished making sure to give her ass a spank before pulling it off. She dropped to the floor, barely missing the puddle she created. I pulled the condom out of her and tied it up to dispose of evidence. I stood above her and looked down on the bitch pulling my clothes from her mouth and placing them in my bag.

I lightly slapped her face till she woke up from her orgasms. "Tracy," I began tone cold, "Tomorrow, You will look pretty for me. You will show up here before I do. You will look good. If my cock doesn't get hard at the sight of you..." I contemplated for a second before I decided. "I will find something for you if it doesn't. You will not like my options at first, though," I said with a smirk. "Oh, and get an STD panel. I want to fuck you, but my temple of a body will not get an STD. You have two weeks at max. Otherwise, I will go to the police. You will have no evidence to counter my claims or to say I blackmailed you. You get my point, Tracy? You have no choice to listen to this order. I don't care how you get the money. Do it." I stood up and tucked my cock into my panties with a struggle.

"I hate you," I heard from Tracy.

A chuckle left my mouth, and I turned and squatted beside her. "Tracy, You seem to think I care," I told her, "You planned to rape me, You ambushed me, You are the one who started this." My hand tangled into her hair, "Stand up," I commanded, and she struggled to stand as I forced her up using her hair. "You, Tracy, are the reason for your misery at this point. Now, Tracy, Say that you are the reason for your misery." I finished.

Tracy looked at me with resentment, and my hand lightly slapped her. She gave in, and from her mouth came the words, "I am the reason for my misery." Her tone was pained.

"Repeat it," I ordered her.

"I am the reason for my misery," Tracy said five times, one after the other. Her face showed discontent.

"Yes, Tracy, This is all a lesson that I have devised, showing you that you reap what you sow. Now, Tracy, Get your ass out of here. And remember, tomorrow I want to see you in something other than your school outfit when I get in here." I finished and walked out myself after unlocking the door, and I turned back, "Don't forget to clean up your skank smell from the room." I closed the door after me saying those words.

I walked down the halls to my class, thinking of Crystal. She hadn't replied yet, and I knew she was contemplating the choices between the two. I felt a buzz in my pocket.

Crystal: Covered in sweat, Please. We can go a round before we talk.

There were multiple blushing emojis, and I smirked as I walked to class.

12