Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 09

Story Info
The ninth chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
4.5k words
4.79
7.9k
10
0

Part 9 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 9: Dinner with Crystal

Gym class became more laps before some dodgeball.

I'm not too fond of Dodgeball. The girls all try to hit me, and eventually, I let them. It was an exercise in frustration for me. My arms were able to throw those balls exceptionally hard. I could injure a girl without meaning to if I didn't control my strength correctly.

Finally, the class came to an end, and I took myself up to the weight room seconds afterward. I started a routine on the step climber the school had. I could get a good sweat on it with my weights quickly. I promised Crystal a good sweat build-up, and I planned to make a good one for her.

I was correct as well as I ran on the step climber with my backpack and weights on. I finished fifty floors in ten minutes, and Sweat started to drip onto the machine as I continued to run on it for another ten minutes feeling my muscles burn. As I did so, my smile grew, and I felt great. I didn't want to make Crystal wait too long, though, and I finished. I made my way to the locker room seeing the Sissy bitch Jake there with a scowl.

"You're late," Jake said with a scowl as I stepped inside.

Instantly I locked the door behind me and closed the distance. Sweat dripped from my face onto him. Jake froze, though under my sudden movement, surprised at my reaction. "Jake," I said, my tone cold and hard towards him. "You have no fucking power here." I said, "You have even less than you think you do. But that doesn't matter at this point. You're my fucking sissy cum dump bitch. That is your position until I say otherwise. If I tell you to come to my home at one fucking am in the morning. You will be there as soon as you possibly can be, so I can use you as a cum rag if I choose to. Do you understand this basic information? If I am an hour late, you will be here waiting to be inspected. Now, Jake, Like a good sissy, What do you say?"

Jake looked rebellious, and I could see him fighting himself. I even noticed him clenching his fist. I stared down at him, my fresh sweat still dripping onto him, when I noticed his muscles relax. "Whatever you say," Jake said, backing off. My hand said otherwise to his attitude. It swiftly hit his center of mass, making him cough.

"Jake, That is for granted. I can say whatever I want. What you say isn't whatever you want, though, Jake." I stared at him with intensity, "Now, I will give you a second try, Jake; otherwise, you will not like the consequences; now, Jake, Like a good Sissy, What do you say?" I asked again slowly, my tone frosty.

"Yes, Mistress," He said through gritted teeth.

"Better," I say softly, slapping his cheeks. "I have somewhere to be, sissy, time for inspection so I can leave," I told him, my cold tone turning a little warmer. Still, I would have to train that habit of feeling forced out of him.

Jake turned around and dropped his pants. A fake pink jewel filled where his ass hole was, and the Cage was secured. I nodded, "Good, Like a good sissy caged and plugged. Now pass me your phone." I told him.

Reluctantly with my last lesson in mind, he passed me his phone unlocked. The sissy was starting to smarten up. I called my phone with his and made sure to save his contact under Sissy Bitch. I then put my phone number under Mistress. I finished and tossed his phone at him while he pulled up his pants.

"Remember, sissy; I need a twenty-minute video of you with that toy. If you don't, I think you will not enjoy the punishment I have thought up for you..." I trailed off as I turned, unlocking the locker room. I left without saying another word. I started to half jog out of the building before breaking out into a sprint on my way to Crystal's place. With the burn coming back quickly, I arrived.

I sighed in disappointment at how close Crystal's was to my school as I pressed the buzzer. Still, my excitement about getting to do things with Crystal grew immensely as I heard her voice, "Angela?"

"Yup, Looking forward to seeing your sexy ass," I replied truthfully, and the gate immediately opened.

I stepped up to the top step, and she opened the door in a workout outfit. It snuggly hugged her body with pink. Crystal smiled as she saw me at the door, sweat stains on my outfit becoming visible.

"Wow," Crystal's voice trembled, "You smell..." She continued before stepping aside, "Come inside before I jump you outside." She finished.

I didn't wait after the invitation, "You don't need to jump me," I told her, my cock hardening in my pants. I grabbed her by the neck and pushed her inside, and closed the door. I pinned her neck to the wall as sweat dripped onto her. I pushed down her pants with my free hand finding her pussy wet as she went commando. My fingers pushed in, fingering her insides as she cried out. "Since I will fuck you at your doorstep, Slut." I finished my sentence.

Crystal's eyes grew huge as I tightened my grip, choking her. Still, I looked into her eyes as I trusted my fingers into her ever increasingly wet pussy. Finally, I noticed her squirt a little, and I released her neck. Crystal instantly took in a large gulp of air as I released her. Her plight soon came when I quickly turned her around and pressed her against the freshly closed door with my hand landing on her ass hard. I soaked in the amazing ripple from her ass, and my other hand, fresh with her pussy juices, pulled down my pants to release my cock. I gave her no warning, and I thrust into her pussy raw.

Our moans were loud as I pushed myself deep. Her pussy was wet and amazing as I shoved myself in deep. "OOOOoooohh!!!" I heard Crystal cry out. I started to fuck her wet pussy hard, and the raw fuck and my rough treatment made Crystal cum quickly. Her pussy felt amazing, and I pulled out quickly, knowing I couldn't let myself become addicted to her raw pussy. I lined it up with her winking asshole that I just knew had a toy in it not long ago and shoved myself in.

Crystal's cry increased in volume as I shoved her against the door, her body straightening up as I thrust into her. My breasts pressed against her back as my hands trusted her hips back into me as I took her ass deep as I could go, which was a new record for me as she took thirteen inches of me. Her cries were loud, and she was no longer verbal.

"UWAHH!" Crystal's cries grew in strength as I took her ass raw now. Pleasure filled my head, and I was rapidly reaching the edge as I took her ass hard and fast. Crystal's head leaned back, and I took an arm, wrapping it around her neck. I pulled her back into me; her cries choked as I strangled her slightly as I took her ass hard. I heard her pussy squirt as I felt her ass spasm on me. My mind flooded with the suddenly increased tightness, and I released into her.

Crystal's cry of pleasure joined my grunt as we both released ourselves. Crystal started to pant as I loosened my arm around her neck and pulled myself out of her ass. Crystal almost fell to the floor, and I caught her wrapping her in my arms.

"Oh, My, God," Crystal said after a couple of moments in my arms. "That felt amazing." She commented. "Still, Thank you for not fucking my pussy. No matter how good your cock felt raw..." Her expression grew dark, "I might have panicked if you continued." She finished.

"I didn't want to get addicted to it raw either," I replied with a smirk, "That was an enlightening experience. Your pussy feels amazing." I finished skipping over her dark expression. I knew there was a story behind it that I wasn't going to touch at this moment. We both went quiet for a moment, and I held her by the door.

"Your heavy," Crystal finally spoke up, earning a chuckle from me. I just realized my weights were still all on. "You smell amazing, though." Crystal continued, "Still, That fuck was amazing, Assaulting me like that..." She left my arms, "Let's shower!" She said with a grin, her cute ass walking towards the basement.

I quickly took off my weights, putting them in my bag before following her downstairs. On my way to the shower, I raided her condom drawer and brought a couple of wrappers with me as I entered the bathroom. Crystal had the water pouring down as I entered.

I watched from the door as she showed me her ass while taking off her pants, wagging it for me. My cock hardened as she teased me visually with her outstanding and wet pussy. Crystal took off her top, turning around showing me her breasts as the shirt covered her head before it dropped to the floor. I took off my pants and shirt, allowing my cock to harden as I stepped towards her. I took off my panties as I stepped closer to her. The sweat and precum from my day still stained them as I neared her. I left them in my hand as my bra dropped to the floor.

"I have a gift for my slutty girlfriend," I told her. Crystal's eyes widened as I placed my panties over her head with the worst of it over her nose.

"Oh, Wow," Crystal commented, "That is bad."

"Say that when your pussy isn't becoming a shower of its own," I told her as I slipped on a condom. I knew that Crystal loved my smell, and I closed the distance on my perverted girlfriend. "I thought we were only going to go one round, Crystal?" I said as I brought my cock to her pussy again.

"You are to TEMPTING!" Crystal exclaimed as I penetrated her pussy while her nose sniffed my sweat and precum-stained panties. The vulgar look changed to pleasured surprise as I took her where she stood.

"You like my Sweaty panties. I need to punish such a perverted girlfriend." I told her, shoving myself deep inside her feeling her womb door as I implanted myself as deep as I could go.

"Fuck!" Crystal exclaimed, her nose sniffing as I took her just outside the shower hard and fast. I could smell the rancid smell of my panties as I lifted her legs off the ground, her back being pinned to the exterior shower wall as the water fell inside it.

I blasted her womb's door as I listened to her exclamations, and my hand temporarily left her body only to come back swiftly to feel that satisfying ripple as I spanked her ass. I changed ass cheeks as I pleased hearing her exclamations as I went. Soon Crystal was calling out to the gods of the world as I spanked her while fucking her deeply.

Cries echoed as I felt her orgasm on me multiple times before I released inside her womb, filling up the condom inside her with a loud grunt as I felt her ass ripple under my spanking her ass. I removed my panties from her head as I finished and pulled out at the same time, letting her legs fall to the floor. Crystal gave a light moan as my hard cock left her pussy. I grabbed to condom her pussy gripped onto and removed it, seeing the large load stored inside it.

I tied it up and threw it in the trash bin before pulling Crystal inside the shower. The warm water awoke her from her condition, and she smiled at me. "Please come over with sweat more often. You smell amazing with it." Crystal told me. My cock twitched, and I wanted to go another round.

"I think that can be arranged. I have Gym as my last class." I told her while grabbing her soap and started to clean off her breasts. Crystal chuckled, and we enjoyed washing each other's bodies as we played inside the shower.

Soon we stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. "Now, I want to fuck you again, Crystal, but you promised me a meal," I said, smirking and Crystal replied with her smile.

"Yup, All in the oven staying warm." She told me. "Let me get dressed, and we can meet upstairs." Crystal said with a smile before departing to her wardrobe. I walked myself to my backpack and put on my school clothes, and thought about needing to leave some clothing here to wear other than these. I put them on without shame in the front entrance before joining her in the kitchen. She was wearing a simple purple t-shirt and shorts to cover herself as she set out a decent-sized meal with steak and potatoes. I was pleasantly surprised and sat down beside her.

"I am so glad we are sitting down for a meal for once to talk." Crystal began as I started to take a mouthful of food. "I love our sexual compatibility, but we need something other than you filling me up." She finished telling me as I swallowed some potatoes.

"Agreed, I love filling you up, but I don't know much about you." I told her honestly, "Well, other than your a pervert that works in a toy shop." I said with a grin.

"Haha," Crystal chuckled, "You think I could afford this place on a toy shop job, Angela?" Crystal countered.

I paused as I was cutting into a steak and thought more upon it, "No, I guess, Your money is your business is how I thought about it, To be honest with you." I told her.

"That is a remarkably realistic view." Crystal said. "I don't mind saying, though. I got lucky back in two thousand and sixteen with the Canadien elections." She started leaving me fascinated. "See, before then, I was living with my mom and dad a couple of towns over. I have a couple of friends in the community who are really into marijuana, you see. In Canada, a large portion of the population smokes it. So I had some money and decided to put it all into penny stocks that were weed farms and companies up in Canada." Her grin became larger. "Well, When Trudeau, the current Canadian prime minister, got elected in one of his main promise was legalizing it recreationally. My stock increased from a penny a stock to about eleven dollars. I sold it all and made roughly sixty million after taxes. I am very proud of that investment. I bought the toy store and a couple of houses as Investments. The rest sits in the bank!" Crystal said proudly.

I was stunned, "That was a risk; I am delighted that you made it, though," I told her honestly. My parents struggled to keep us in the middle class, but I loved them for their work. Still, that was a lucky break for her. Soon a question entered my mind, "Why were you in the store then Monday night?" I asked her.

Crystal shrugged, "I work every Monday night, and I usually work Tuesdays as well. But I couldn't help myself and called an employee in to fill in. Your cock was too tempting to give up when you said you would be coming by."

"Huh, so you're the owner of the place..." I said, my grin turned mischievous, "That's Why you have such a complete collection."

Crystal blushed, "I made that collection before I bought the store," She admitted.

"Well, Crystal, I am going, to be honest with you. Do you have a job laying around?" I said, "This is a weird time to be asking, but I noticed that I want to purchase clothes and some more weights. The problem is money, and No, I am not asking you for your money. Do you know someone who had a decent paying job for someone like me?" I said, feeling oddly nervous. I was hoping to bring this up later, not just after telling me she was a millionaire. It did make a lot of sense, and I was amazed and happy for her to come into such a large amount so early in life.

Crystal originally was frowning before becoming happy, "Well, I do have a job, but at this point, it is slightly above minimum wage. But I might know something even better for someone like you, Angela. It would make much more than minimum wage as well. I am talking hundreds of dollars an hour." Crystal said. "I am not going to lie. I thought you were about to ask me for money a moment ago. I did tell you I expect to be paid back for those toys. We're Dating now, but those are clearly not in my ass." Her grin was mischievous. "Still, I don't want my Dom reliant on me for money. I have had problems in the past regarding this." Crystal said truthfully, and I put up a hand, stopping her temporarily.

I swallowed my mouthful of potatoes to talk, "Look, Crystal, I will tell you my feelings on your money." I started, and I could feel what my parents called my blunt tone coming out, "Good for you. You got lucky and made a smart investment in something. I am happy for you on that. The last thing I care about, though, is your money. I never will be a kept woman for someone else. I do not need your money. If I have a problem, my last choice is to be to beg my woman for it. Something in me with that very thought rebels to me." My tone was extremely blunt, telling her honest facts. "Now my point is that I want my own money that I made. Not birthday money or Christmas money or even my woman's money. I want the money that I earned with my own labor. If that is through flipping burgers, I will still be way happier doing that than sitting with you taking your money." I finished, and Crystal looked at me with a blank expression.

"Wow," Crystal commented, looking stunned, "That was a little rude how you said it. But that seems so you from how we've talked before." Crystal said. "I really like to hear that, though, If you are telling me the truth. For now, I will believe you."

"Crystal, to be blunt, but I don't need you to believe me. Actions speak louder than any words." I told her, being just as blunt. I liked Crystal, but I wanted my own way in life. I will never become someone's pet that they keep in their house. I will not send someone else's money. I have done that for eighteen years, and My parents struggled to do that. Now it was time for me to do it on my own. I then realized I forgot to call my mother.

"Shit, Gimme a sec. I need to call my mom. I forgot to tell her that I was coming over to eat!" I told Crystal standing up pulling out my phone.

I called my mother, leaving Crystal looking surprised behind me. I called my mother, and she picked up pretty quickly. "So, You're not coming home for dinner tonight, are you, Angela Brown?" I heard my mother's voice.

"Ummm, No, I went over to Crystal's, and we were talking and eating..." My voice trailed off, feeling guilty.

"Look, Angela brown," My mother was calling me by my first and last, and I knew she was pissed, "You can go to your friend's house BUT CALL ME! You eat a lot, and I don't want to waste food, UNDERSTOOD!?" My mother said my phone far away from my ear.

"Yes, Mom, I am sorry. I will call when I am not coming home for dinner," I replied, and my mother hung up. I knew she was mad, and I felt guilty. I returned to the table, still feeling bad about that.

Crystal still looked surprised, though, so I took some more bites of food. "You really meant what you said, right?" Crystal asked.

"Yeah, Why would I lie about something so important. Look, If we ever get to the point of marriage, we can sign a prenup. Can we put this topic behind us?" I asked back.

Crystal nodded, "Sorry, it has been a sore point in past relationships. We can move on." She replied, "What do you do for fun, Angela?" Crystal asked, changing to another topic.

"Hmm, I like to work out a lot. You will underestimate how much I mean this till we hang out more. I guarantee you will underestimate it. My muscles are compact, and I am strong. I want to become stronger, and that is only through constant effort." I told her, "Other than that, I like sports but not so much watching them. I played board games with my mom and dad. Be careful if you meet my mother over a board game though she is ruthless. I have had to adapt." I honestly told her with a grin.

"Tell me more about you, though, Crystal. I am still pretty young and need to develop more interest in things. My life starting this year is changing a lot, and I seem to be getting out more." I told her truthfully with a smile.

"Fair enough, I am a High school graduate that has a large interest in Anime," She said with a grin, "You know that though, Something you wouldn't know is my previous job was making custom sex toys for the community. I make large equipment for people so like Pillories and beds. The Saint Andrew's cross in the basement was my work as well as the Bed. I keep it up more as a hobby these days, though, and only do the work for friends. Sometimes special requests as well." She finished, and I was astonished.

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12