Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never expected that, to be honest, Crystal. How did you get into that?" I asked her.

"Well, My first Boyfriend was a vanilla guy. Accednetly he partially choked me during sex, and I orgasmed for the first time. It was something I asked him to do again, and we broke up. That was when I started to look into BDSM and the Community. I got involved in high school, learning more about it while making friends there. No one would touch me, though, which was completely understandable but Frustrating for a younger me that was sexually charged." Crystal said with a grin. "Still, I went to some parties and acted as a Voyeur, which is common in the Community. I loved the look of some of the more significant equipment, and I started to ask about it. Rodney, a friend in his fifties, began to teach me after I showed an interest. He is has a large following in communities around the world. He taught me metalwork and woodworking. I apprenticed with him after school and after I graduated. I have a tool shop still in the backyard, and I learned some leatherwork from him. I really have to thank Rodney, though, and I still talk to him often at parties."

Crystal completed it with a fond smile that showed her care for what she just said. I was really interested in that as I continued to eat the food she made. It was finished before I was genuinely full, but I banked on the fact my angry mother would put the food in the fridge regardless of how angry she was at me.

"That is really interesting. I would love to see you at work at some point, Crystal," I told her truthfully, "I think that is a very cool and interesting hobby or job if you wish to make it so." I finished.

"Yeah, I really enjoy creating with my hands, and I work on it at least once a week, with this week kind of being an exception." Crystal agreed.

"You have my curiosity about the community, though. It seems I will not understand a lot of what you are talking about without actually meeting them." I replied.

"That is an amazing idea!" Crystal lit up, "I think you would really fit in. Also..." She trailed off in thought for a couple of moments before continuing. "Look, Angela, This is something that you can do, but it's questionable. I have a friend that is a Dominatrix. She owns... a company that works as a call center more or less for Dominatrices. Would you be interested in being paid to Dominate?" Crystal said, much to my utter surprise.

"Before you reply, This is something that I am okay with you doing this, and I am also going to say that you would not be a prostitute. You would dominate men and women but mostly men. You do not have sex with them. You dominate them; everything after that is your choice. I know she would be interested in you joining the Dominatrices that she currently helps with the services." Crystal said. "Easily, the wages to starting would be in the hundreds of dollars an hour and would only increase." Crystal finished with, "I only mention it since it fits you perfectly, Angela."

I was stunned. The more I thought about it, the more interested I was in for trying it, though. I hated Jake and Tracy, but I enjoyed training them. I wanted to do more with Crystal too. The only thing in my life that I liked more than dominating them was working out and playing sports.

"I don't know what to say personally, Crystal. I am Interested, but let us wait until I meet the community first, Okay?" I replied.

Crystal nodded, "I am not pressuring you. Let us talk more about something not so substantial. This weekend. Will I be able to convince you to watch an Anime with me. A Classic I have chosen. Death note?!" Crystal looked happy to change the subject, and the conversation turned from awkward.

The night continued on till late when I got an email notification from Jake. I smirked, looking forward to seeing how he fucked himself.

I turned to Crystal, "Want to see a Sissy, Fuck himself?" I asked her as we had been talking for several hours beforehand.

"Yeah!" Crystal replied with a smile. We moved to her living room to watch a movie.

12