Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela: We still on for tonight? I have some videos and some explaining to do.

I didn't get a text back immediately, so I started to do some work and pulled up the app for the sissy's vibrator. I turned it down a setting for a little bit, and I began to read. I left my phone on the desk and continued to study. Class still had some time, but students started to come into classrooms, getting ready for the teachers to come in. I pushed the vibrations up to the third setting and left it.

More students started to come into the classroom, and I knew the class was about to begin. The monitor was still going indicating that the sissy still had the plug inside him. I smirked, wondering about Jake's current expression. I had to cut off the thought as my cock was starting to have trouble staying inside my panties as I did so.

When I heard the bell, I decided to be merciful and brought it down to the lowest setting. Seconds later, the teacher came in, and I turned it up a setting for a minute while the teacher introduced the class to the lesson today before bringing it down. A smile grew on my face as I couldn't get the sadistic glee off my face from his current plight he must be feeling inside his little sissy cage.

I continued through my classes till lunch to play with the settings and torture him from far away. I had no idea what his expression currently was, but I knew he would be having issues. My day was immensely brightened, and I felt genuine happiness as the Lunch bell rang, and I turned the setting for a minute to the little heart at the top. My cock started to harden as I thought of his plight while I made my way to the Teacher's locker room to meet up with my Skank.

I was also surprised at the late reply from my Girlfriend. As I entered the locker room, I saw Tracy but also received a text. I moved the setting down to the second-lowest setting before checking the text.

Crystal: Of Course, we are still on. I need my girlfriend to comfort me all weekend! <3<3<3

My smile grew, and I saw my skank looking at me as I looked up from my phone. I saw her body shudder under my gaze as my cock escaped from my panties. Tracy looked down as my cock came into sight. I turned and locked the door to the room. I needed an outlet at this moment and I had one prepared.

12