Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 18

Story Info
The 18th chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
4.2k words
4.89
7.5k
13
0

Part 18 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
234 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 18: Explanation

My feet pounded on the sidewalk; as I reached my destination, I was covered in sweat, my body soaking my clothes. I had large marks soaking my top under both my armpits, and my pants almost looked liked I wet myself. I was positively dripping in sweat from my brow as I jogged the last little bit to my girlfriend's buzzer.

I pressed the button and heard Crystal's voice immediately. "Who is it?" She asked.

"Whore open the door," I ordered. Crystal didn't pause, and the gate opened without any more wait, and when I reached the front door, it swung open to see Crystal erupt with a smile. I couldn't help but smile in return.

"Fuck!" Crystal erupts with a smile as she sees me. "You are absolutely dripping in sweat," She comments, looking down towards my pants and licks her lips. "I wonder the stench that is hidden beneath. Oh, Fuck, just imagining it is making my pussy wet."

I smiled as I looked at Crystal up and down, taking in the cloth that wrapped around her breasts, squeezing them close, and the hot pants squeezing her ass. Her body looked hot, and I was glad that we were going to fuck a couple of rounds first. "Inside, Whore basement, I have a better use for that mouth," I ordered as I stepped in, placing my bag to the side.

Crystal closed the door and moved to grab me, and my hand grabbed her by the neck. "Whore," I began feeling my cock swelling as I looked at her. "Did is say grab me? I pretty fucking sure I told you to be downstairs as I have something better than talking for your mouth to be doing!" I exclaimed.

If eyes could have hearts in them, I swore I just saw Crystal have them in her eyes. "YES, MISTRESS!" She exclaimed, and when I let go of her neck, she talked no further, and we headed downstairs with my cock growing painfully hard, watching that ass down going the stairs. Crystal even swung her hips more to almost try and lull me into a hypnotic trance using her ass alone. I knew she was being naughty and loved the play going on.

When we hit the bottom of the stairs and entered her dungeon, I didn't even wait, and I picked her up. Crystal yelped in surprise at the sudden force, and I tossed her onto the bed. She bounced once and moved to stand up when I spoke, "Shut the fuck up whore and get ready to use that tongue for its intended purposes!" I ordered, and I took off my pants. I could even smell myself, and I knew it wasn't pleasant as I had worked up an amazing stench of sweat around my balls.

I moved her body to the perfect position then stood on the bed with my cock a pillar pointing to the sky. I then squatted on her face making sure my ass landed on her mouth. I spoke up as I did so, "Oh, Use that tongue whore. I want to feel a good cleaning service all that sweat as accumulated; take a good sniff before you start!" I exclaimed, my cock somehow hardening even more as I heard her sniff.

I then noticed a wet spot slowly appearing on her hot pants, making me smirk. I then rubbed my ass on her face as I backed up and pierced her cleavage with my rock-hard cock. I moaned at the sudden insertion as the cloth did a good job making a tight tit job. I proceeded to take my pleasure as I rubbed my sweaty ass all over my girlfriend's face as I fucking her breasts. The spot between her legs grew as I felt the sudden insertion into my ass as I fucked her breasts.

Her breasts were not nearly as good as her pussy, but it was amazing in its own way. The added rimjob made me moan even louder as I continued to fuck my girlfriend's breasts. I made sure to lift my ass once and heard a deep breath of my smelly balls as I made sure they stayed nearby. As she took a breath, I plopped them into her air-hungry mouth, cutting off her air prematurely. I could tell she didn't mind as the vacuum sucked them deeper into her mouth. Her tongue then proceeded to lick them all over, grabbing all the accumulated sweat that was on them.

After she made me moan, I pulled my balls out of her wanting mouth, letting it take in the smelly air again. I proceeded to cover her mouth with my asshole again and moaned as she immediately started to give me a rim job. I started to fuck her breasts anew with a reinvigorated want as I got closer to releasing all over her body. I wasn't first to release as Crystal's hot pants wet spot started to grow exponentially in a small time frame as she orgasmed for giving my smelly ass a rim job. I released myself seconds later, spraying her wanting body with my baby juice between her breasts and over her stomach.

I then pulled back and stuffed my ejaculating cock into her mouth, letting her get a taste of her hard-won winnings. I pulled out as I finished releasing and stood up, my cock pointing back towards the heavens. I got off the bed while Crystal was taking in the air again, gasping for clean air with cum slowly dripping from her mouth.

I unbuttoned her hot pants and took them off her legs. Crystal's pussy was drenched, and I wanted a taste. I brought my head in and started to lick her clit, getting her sweet taste in my mouth, making sure to focus on her rapidly swelling clit. Crystal moaned loudly, and I pulled back. I placed my cock at her entrance, using the head of my cock to make her moan even louder. "Where do you want my cock whore?" I asked her.

"I want it in my pussy!" Crystal exclaimed. At some time swallowing the semen that I left in her mouth without me knowing.

"Denied!" I told her, and I pushed into her asshole rapidly as I told her that. She screamed at the sudden insertion of her pussy lightly squirting onto my stomach. Her back arched, and I took that moment to grabbed her shirt and pulled her up. I then wrapped one arm around her back and brought her close. "Breathe out whore. I am about to bring you to nirvana," I ordered her with a slight explanation. Her mouth released the air in her lungs as I impaled her with my cock. I then forced her head into my sweaty armpit that was dripping still with said sweat. "Breathe it in Whore, Take in all that smell I know you love," I told her as I swung my hips into her.

I could hear the intake through her nose, and Crystal's pussy erupted with a small squirt as she took the smell in. It was an awkward position, but I continued unabated as I trusted into her wanting ass. I kept swinging myself deeper and deeper into her as I did so while forcing her to smell my sweaty pits when her tongue lapped up the sweat still there. As she did so, her ass tightened up on me and proceeded to spasm as she orgasmed. I moaned loudly as I continued to blast her, wanting ass nearing orgasm myself.

I increased my pace, and soon I released a load deep into her ass, filling her up with her wanting semen. I released her, and Crystal fell to the bed with a light bounce. I pulled out of her ass, and I heard a pop as her ass didn't want to let me go. What a greedy little whore, I thought as I was still hard.

"Whore clean my dirty cock, and I may put it in your wet pussy." I told her.

Crystal seemed devoid of words and turned before crawling towards me. She took my cock into her mouth, accepting any treatment I did to her. Her pussy was starting to make the bed, and my semen also seemed to be being spread on it. I didn't care as her hand took my balls into them and started to lightly massage them while she started to clean out my urethra with a vacuum before starting to clean her juices off my hard cock.

Crystal started to lick up the edges before planting her face in my sack, licking clean all the accumulated juices that I had there. Her tongue went to work, making me moan. I wanted to drive my cock into her raw, but I was too young to have kids by now and didn't want the emotions surrounding the decision-making on it.

I pulled back, went to the condom drawer, pulled out a box, ripped open a wrapper, and put it on. Crystal seemed both disappointed and turned on that she got what she wants. She laid on her back and planted her knees by her ears. "Fuck me, please, Mistress, I want you so bad; fill my pussy with your amazing cock!" She begged, crying it out, making my cock twitch. I gave her exactly what she wanted as I position myself on the bed, squatting down to her exposed pussy. Crystal watched as my cock slowly came towards her pussy before penetrating it.

With just the tip, I could feel her pussy tighten to welcome my entry. I held back pile driving her as my instincts told me, and slowly lowered my hips into her wet pussy. "Please, Fuck me harder!" Crystal cried out as I slowly lowered my hips. Her pleas for me fucking her faster went ignored as I started to go even slower. Her groans as the pleasure of slowly being pleased still filled her head. She wanted it faster, though, and continued to beg as my balls were slowly reached her pussy.

"Please!" She continued to cry out as I slowly got closer and closer to her womb, prying her deep crevice slowly. Her groans increased in volume as I held myself back and her begging for me to move faster became more desperate as her pussy dripped out more fluids as if to emphasize her need for me.

Crystal's cries and begging went ignored as I slowly lowered, hitting her cervix. The cervix, as usual, kept closed to my initial entry. It was something that insisted on being taken by force. Instead of doing that, I gave it a long deep kiss with the tip of my cock as I restrained a moan to keep my face looking unfeeling. Crystal's cries and begging became louder and somehow even more desperate at the slow movement.

After the deep kiss with my cock and her cervix, I started to retract my cock slowly. "NO!" Crystal cried out. The kiss ended, and Crystal cried out, "MISTRESS, PLEASE!" She cried out as I slowly reacted as her pussy sucked on me and tightened to try and keep me inside. Still, her cries and begging went ignored. Crystal wasn't having it and my hands replaced hers as she desperately tried to move her own hips. Instead, she was now pinned, unable to increase the movement as I slowly retracted from her desperate pussy.

"PLEASE!" Crystal screamed as I neared, only having the tip of my cock inside her after a long-drawn-out insertion. "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! GOD PLEASE!" She started to cry out as I was nearing exiting her tight pussy, creating a vacuum to keep me inside.

Then I couldn't help myself anymore, and she cried out even louder as I dropped my hips. I penetrated her suddenly without warning and pushed through her cervix into her womb. She went from crying out to a wordless moan as her tongue seemed to no longer fit in her mouth. I started to move fast, piledriving her wet, wanting pussy. The pleasure increased as her pussy continued to spasm from finally receiving what it wanted after so long.

I continued to take my pleasure from her as she wordlessly moans beyond all ability to do anything but moan like an animal. Her cries and screams of pleasure filled the room as I took her for all that her pussy was worth before letting a loud roar of pleasure as I filled up the condom inside her womb. I continued to fuck her through my ejaculation, feeling my mind turn white with all the pleasure I received.

I stopped at some point and pulled out, making sure to receive the condom before her pussy tried to suck it inside. Crystal typically didn't have this problem, but after doing it with Tracy so many times, it was starting to become a habit.

Crystal moaned as the full condom was pulled out of her, and instead of tying it shut, I dumped the contents into her mouth. She wordlessly received it and lapped up whatever dripped onto her lips instead. She swallowed it all, and I held back going for another round.

My knees felt slightly weak after the amazing rounds of sex and brought her to the shower to clean off before entering the Jacuzzi. I made sure to take off the cloth masquerading as a shirt over her breasts, too, before entering the shower.

The water seemed to wake her up, and she just held me for a couple of minutes before being able to sustain human speech again. "That was amazing," She said at first and planted herself into my cleavage, taking comfort in my body heat as the slightly warm water fell on us. "Angela, I am not going to lie, I love you covered in sweat. I don't know what I was expecting when I saw you covered in sweat but forcing me to give you a rim job was..." Crystal seemed at a loss of words on how to describe how she felt, and I couldn't see her face planted within my chest. "Amazing. It was such a turn-on that I don't think I have ever orgasmed without anyone touching my pussy before. That was a first." Crystal finished.

I smirked, and I felt my cock harden, but I ignored it for now. I wanted to talk to Crystal today and not just fuck her brains out. Her body buried within my cleavage made it a little difficult to control myself, though. I pried her away from me, and I looked down at her and kissed her lips, "I want to do more than just fuck all night, Crystal," I told her sternly, although my cock was betraying that she understood that she was making it hard for me.

She giggled but relented and started to clean her body as I did mine. Soon we were both clean and jumped into the jacuzzi naked. I sat across from her; although we were only inches apart, I needed some space to stop me from jumping her fantastic body.

"Okay, I may as well ask about the elephant in the room. Although that Skank admitted to it, I want to hear the details of what is going on with you. You seem to be neck-deep in something that you take very seriously and seem to want to keep hidden from me." Crystal began with the question that was on her mind the most.

I sighed as I knew as soon as she noticed something off with Tracy that I would have to fess up to everything I had been doing. I was really going out on a limb talking about it as well. I nodded to her, showing that I was willing to speak, "Give me a second to think about how this all started." I told her resignation in my voice.

Crystal accepted that "Take your time since you seem to take whatever it is very serious." She replied.

I sighed, and I began, "I guess it all started when I started school. I was bullied a lot. I was not allowed to join the sports clubs since in middle school, since I was discovered to have a dick and tits. This was brought over from middle school and only increased. I still loved sports and kept exercising. My parents always told me, though, that fighting back is the wrong thing to do, and if I show no reaction to them, then I will come out ahead afterward." I paused, looking up at the ceiling. "For years, it continued only getting worse, just no physical. If they attacked me physically, I would have laid them flat on the ground. It wasn't until June this year that I gave up being passive. I joined a Dojo and vowed that this school year, it would end. I upped my game with exercising and became even stronger. I love my muscles, and I wanted more of them although they never seem to show."

I sighed again, "Then we get to what happened the day we met." I turned my gaze seeing Crystal looking at me seriously without cutting it at any point.

I started to think back, and I realized it started last year when my life was simpler, albeit I acted more meekly. "It was that Monday I have segregated locker room. The Teachers basically gave up the Locker room they never use to me for gym classes since both the boys and girls refused to get changed around me." I paused to let the information come in, and I began anew, "I was wearing my usual weights, and many people knew that I came in every morning and then would have a shower at school early in the morning. I was usually the first on the property, and most knew it. I did my usual routine and finished it. When I was about to leave, I heard a conversation between two men."

I paused for a couple of moments before I continued, "I overheard that they were discussing me, and one was telling the other how disgusting it was that he wanted to rape me. I was a girl with a dick, and he shouldn't even want to touch me, he told the other male. The other male then told him that he didn't care about that and said that he would be doing me a favor and taking my first time. The rage I felt at that moment as they discussed me still stands. I cannot let go of it in the least." I felt that familiar rage flow through me as I remembered the events of that day. I could hear it in my voice when I spoke, and I could feel myself trembling with that rage.

"I retreated into the showers and turned on one while waiting for him to act. I wanted to see if he was serious. Then I saw him come in thinking I was in the booth across from me, already naked with his cock hard and ready to go. He ran into that stall only to find it empty. That was the time I fought for myself for the first time ever. It wasn't a spar in my Dojo or anything like that. I overpowered that rapist, and in my anger, I did what he wanted to do to me. I forced myself inside of him and lost my virginity to his ass. I took him with force and used him like a cloth. Once I finished, I even videotaped the encounter." My expression showed the anger I still felt. "I then stood up, and I told him that if he weren't there the next morning, then I would spread the video around the school."

Crystal was now looking at me with a shocked expression sitting up in the jacuzzi, "Throughout the day, I was a mixture of dread and excitement at what happened. My Rage was also very apparent, and when I was ending the day in the same locker room as my last class was Gym. I got ambushed by Tracy, and I found out she was part of planning it. My anger soared even more, and I decided to take Tracy's driver's license to make her come back. It was that evening that we met." I finished the summary not talking about the public posts as I wasn't sure if that was necessary.

Crystal continued to stare with a surprise for a moment before I could see her anger, "That's fucked up! Wait!" She paused, and I could see her thinking for a couple of more moments before she said, "That sissy, That was your rapist?!" She exclaimed, and my eyes slightly widened as she noticed that quickly, and I nodded.

"The chastity cage has been very useful for that little sissy bitch. I started to teach him that he is no fucking alpha. Instead, he is a little sissy bitch that sucks cock and enjoys it. I let him out of the cage for the weekend though," My smirk wasn't a happy one, "His girlfriend is my Skank now. I wonder if he will try to get his rocks off with her?" I wondered out loud.

Crystal was astonished then things dawned on her. She started to chuckle, "Oh, That is evil, you're cuckolding him while signifying him?! Amazing!" She said after chuckling for a bit, "You really are getting your revenge with BDSM, though..." She trailed off, and I filled the silence.

"Well, To be honest, I was never really into BDSM until I saw some things after I saw a post on the internet. I started to fall in love with being dominant in sex. The thought of being at the bottom kind of repulses me, no offense. I just can't see myself being happy giving up control like that." I told her honestly.

"Well, That is normal, I hate to put you in a box with a label Angela, But you are naturally dominant. I can see that what you are missing most is experience dominating people, although it comes to you naturally. Do not be ashamed of that. If anyone in the areas you have talked about needs to be ashamed, is that sissy, your skank, and that person who knew this was all going down. They are equally at fault for not saying anything about their plan. They washed their hands of a traumatizing crime to someone else, saying it wasn't their problem. That, in my opinion, is almost just as bad!" Crystal exclaimed.

"I will find out who he is later and figure out what to do with him then. Until then, he just needs to stay out of the situation until I am finished with the sissy. Although the skank told me something interesting today, and I would like you to help me research it if you don't mind." I changed the subject flawlessly.

Madjic
Madjic
234 Followers
12