Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, What is that, I wonder?" Crystal looked curious.

"I am wondering if I would fall under Transgender laws when it comes to sports. Tracy, the Skank, told me that she believes that I should be on the sports teams at school. I would love it if I would be able to, so I am wondering if I am able to. Mind helping me find information on this?" I asked her.

"Sure, I have no problem. I am pretty good a researching using google. You want to know tonight?" Crystal smirked as she crossed over the water to sit beside me. "Or would you like to know after I have some time to myself to learn for you? Meanwhile, we can have fun doing other things..." Crystal's voice trailed off with implications.

"Other times," I told her, knowing that I wanted the ass wrapped around my cock very soon. "Although, I want to let you know something." I changed the subject again as my arm was wrapped around by her breasts.

"Oh, what would that be?" Crystal asked.

"I told my parents that we would visit together tomorrow," I dropped the bomb without prep, and Crystal looked at me stunned.

"WHAT!?" She exclaimed, her body unlatched from mine. "Why are you only telling me this now!?"

"Well, to be honest, I would rather my parents meet you over Skank. You are my Girlfriend, and she is a slut I use as a Cocksleeve. I would rather introduce you to them. My parents have never even met a friend, let alone a girlfriend. So, to be honest, I want to show you off as well. Your really hot, and my parents might have heard me training Tracy the entire night last night. Therefore I want to show them you rather than a stupid skank." I finished.

Crystal didn't look really happy with the turn of events before she sighed. "Fine, Your cock has convinced me." She replied, and I laughed.

"I knew it would!" I exclaimed as it did more talking to Crystal than I needed it to. "You wanted to show me anime, though?" I asked her, and Crystal's face lit up as she now remembered.

"That's right. I need to right the wrong of you, never having even an opinion on it! That is the greatest sin to exist!" She exclaimed and started to pull me out of the jacuzzi to start what would become a Dragon ball marathon, albeit my cock received much attention during it.

12