Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 21

Story Info
The 21st chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
6.2k words
4.8
6.4k
5

Part 21 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 21: Meeting the Parents

Crystal and I got back into her car as I put my backpack onto my lap. Crystal seemed to now have understood that I was, in fact, angry about her blatantly going against my orders. Still, I wouldn't let that ruin the day, and I calmed myself down. I turned to her, and I said, "I will punish you later; we both understand that." I began, "No, you wished for it, For now, though you may only contemplate what that punishment will be." I told Crystal, "Now, I quite enjoyed the gym here, to be honest, and I don't want my mood ruined by your antics in the sauna," My words were cut off by her stomach grumbling as mine soon follow, raising its discontent, "Let us find something to eat for lunch?" I said, turning to her.

Crystal turned to me with a smile and turned the car on. "Dining in? or Take out?" She asked happily that I clearly didn't take what she did to heart.

I turned to her with a steady smile, "I think we should go to a mall or something." I said slowly, "Although I hate to ask this of you, I would like to spend some more of your money, and we can start with lunch there." I said.

Crystal smiled, "Am I your sugar momma now?" She asked as she started to pull out of the mall. "Sorry that was inappropriate," Crystal quickly said. My frown remained, "I know you don't like using my money and are working towards paying me back. I have no problem, Babe; I know that you have some things you want for both that sissy and skank your keeping." She finished.

I gave Crystal the side-eye but turned, "Yes, I do," I replied slowly, "In fact, I think I might need to bring that Skank over to help with your punishment tonight." I added. It was Crystal's turn to side-eye me before putting her attention back on the road. "I think you will not enjoy your punishment at all, my little Minx. Still, though, I do believe that I think we can also make this a Date to get to know each other better. Although you have annoyed me today, that doesn't change my mind on how much I think we suit each other." I commented.

Crystal smiled again as I confirmed my attraction to her. The silence that overcame the car was much less awkward than it was exiting the gym. The Mall wasn't far from the Gym, though, and we parked a bit of way from the main doors with the parking lot being quite full. We exited the car, and I grabbed my wallet out of my backpack before leaving it in the car. I joined Crystal quickly, my arm wrapping around her shoulders as hers wrapped around my waist.

Together we went inside and quickly made our way to the food court with a dozen unhealthy options available to us. We joined a line for some burgers and fries from a fast food place when I decided to say something. "You know," I began earning Crystal's attention, "I think we might have both been stupid coming here," I said.

Crystal looked up at me and raised an eyebrow, "What makes you say that?" She asked.

"We passed the same fast food place we are now in line for now. It had no cars in the drive-through, and here we are." I finished with a sardonic smile.

Crystal chuckled, "I can see what you mean," She replied as we took a step forward in line, "That is remarkably dumb of us. But at least we get to eat together at a table now," Crystal mentioned the silver lining, and I nodded.

"That is correct and a good thing all things considered," I replied, and the conversation started to flow. Crystal started to talk to me about which animes she wanted to get me to watch. Dragon ball was good, but there were other masterpieces that I needed to watch to become truly able to say which way I fell on, like it or not.

I had to agree, as Dragon ball was good, I was also pretty distracted during it. I smiled at that thought, and we finally made it to the front of the line and ordered. Soon the food was given to us on a tray, and we made our way to a table. Our conversation continued to flow as I talked about the various sports that I was now thinking of getting into.

"So you said Soccer is your favorite but isn't that one of our greatest failings as a country?" Crystal asked, making me frown, "I don't mean that in an insulting way, but Soccer here in the States is almost nonexistent."

"It is not that bad," I replied back quickly, but I took her point, "It also is a very skilled sport, and I think it would use all the advantages my body gives me." I paused before I continued, "I am thinking about Volleyball, but more Beach Volleyball if I truly get into it. My natural height makes me a great defender, and my strength makes me an amazing attacker." I told Crystal, "Still, I need to take more time into researching it. I have flatly decided against Football, Tennis, and badminton, though." I finished as we ate our food.

"That makes sense, Plus you just realized that you could; no need to rush into a decision." Crystal said, making me nod.

"That is what I thought as well," I told Crystal truthfully, "Although I plan on talking to my Gym teacher about that soon. He might know more information and tell me about the things I might need to consider also." I told Crystal. I paused to take a bite of one of the two large burgers that I got Crystal to buy for me. "Still, I feel the need to hurry my decision soon so I can find a spot on one of the teams." I finished.

"Fair, Enough," Crystal commented, and the table went silent for a couple of moments before she asked, "Do you usually eat this much?" Crystal asked with curiosity affecting her tone.

I stopped mid-bite into my burger before finishing it and chewing. This gave me a second to think before I nodded and swallowed the food. "Yes, I actually usually eat more than this." I told her honestly, "I need something to run all the muscles in my temple." I told her with a narcissistic grin, "Otherwise, I burn too many calories in a day to eat what is considered normal. My metabolism also runs pretty hard on me to making it even more imperative I have more calories than normal." I finished before taking another bite of food.

"So the other day when I cooked?" Crystal asked, and I nodded.

"It was a little light for me." I told her the truth, "Still, It was delicious, just not enough for me, and I ate much more when I got home," I finished.

Crystal frowned, "You should have told me," She replied.

"I should have," I confirmed, "We also just started going out, and you cooked without the knowledge. I didn't want you thinking I ate enough to feed you for two or three days either," I replied with a smile.

Crystal's frown remained as she finished her food, and I continued to dig into mine. "Well, Next time, please tell me," Crystal said.

"No problem," I replied, "I told you now, so I doubt it will be a problem in the future, I think." I paused to eat a couple of fries, "That being said, I am almost done eating, Is there anything you would like to do while here?" I asked, "I would much rather do stuff you want first and pace things I need for Skank and that bitch Sissy for later." I finished.

Crystal's smile returned, and it grew as she thought it over, "You said you owe me a favor as well," Crystal said, making my eyes narrow. The next couple of hours was a flurry of clothes shopping with Crystal. She seemed to want to dress me in various outfits that seemed to show my status as superior to those around me.

Eventually, we even left a store with an order to arrive at her house that was a pretty expensive suit to be tailored to my size. I thought it was interesting, and I was coming to realize one of the largest Kink's Crystal had was cosplaying. She loved dressing up and roleplaying, it seemed. I wasn't averse to this kink either, I thought with a small smile. It was interesting, and I was surprised she only purchased a Suit for me so far.

I stopped to send my Skank a text before we started to shop for her and the sissy bitch.

Angela: Skank, Quickly drop whatever you are doing and give me your sizes for clothing right now.

I quickly sent, realizing I should have done this earlier so I wouldn't hold our shopping up. We were making our way down the hallways when I felt the buzz. I looked down to get her exact sizes, and we moved forward now, armed with the knowledge we needed.

Crystal now had a smile as I now brought her to a lingerie store, getting her to purchase various underwear. This was something for my Sissy and Skank. The underwear and bra's I purchased were revealing, and the Nightwear was more scandalous to most sensibilities. Many continued holes in the proper places, and the bill It all came out to was more than I could think to pay.

Crystal merely smiled and turned to me, "I am really looking forward to your punishment later; please be nice to me." Crystal said as she swiped her credit card. I frowned for a moment feeling the innate repulsion to making Crystal pay for me. IT sped up how much I wanted to get into working for Samantha. We walked out together, and I now had a large amount of bags hanging on me as we entered more of the cheaper clothing stores to gather more things.

Hours later, and with my arms full of hanging bags, we exited the Mall. The back of the SUV opened, and I started to deposit our gains from the trip. Much to both of our surprise, nothing in the car was actually for us when I then had a realization, and my face darkened as I closed the back door. I got in the passenger seat, and Crystal noticed my expression.

"What is it?" Crystal asked curiously.

I opened up my phone, and I started to check my emails and messages and realized my inbox was missing something. "I have to make a call," I said, my voice flat, and Crystal's face darkened. My phone rang in my ear, and I heard a voice on the other end soon.

"Hello?" I heard Jake's voice. It seemed he hadn't put a name on my number yet.

"Well, Sissy, It seems I was missing something from you last night," I told him flatly.

"M-" His voice cut itself off and paused.

"That is Mistress, to you little Sissy. I am very disappointed in the fact that I have to remind you of your responsibilities, Sissy." I said, my tone remaining flat. "Maybe I will force you to wear the female version of our School uniform on Monday to make up for this. I still have many photos and videos to send around the school to show how much you like my cock up your ass, Sissy," My voice said.

Crystal's eyes brightened as she realized what was going on. "Well, Sissy, what do you have to say for yourself?" I asked him.

The pause was pregnant in the silence as I knew he was wondering what to say. It seemed he either forgot or was doing something that stopped him from doing so. Either way, I didn't care, and he disobeyed my orders. This was something of a trend today; I thought as I looked at Crystal, my eyes dark.

"Ang- Mistress, I was caught up doing something last night, and I didn't have the privacy to do so." He said.

"Doesn't matter, sissy. You are awake and not tied to a hospital bed. I don't care if you have to carry a purse with a large vibrator inside and film yourself on a train. You will send me a video tonight with your little sissy cage back on and locked. But," I paused for a moment, "I might have something else for you to do tomorrow as an alternative allowing your sissy clit to remain unchanged for one more night." I said the sadistic tone in my voice. I turned to Crystal as the sissy thought on the other side of my phone. "Let's go back to your place before we head to mine," I said to her, not caring Jake could hear me.

"Okay," Crystal replied. Her voice was loud enough to announce that someone else was indeed with me as I talked to him.

"Well?" I said, my tone returning to the strong firmness from seconds before, "Either I see your sissy cage on you with a fifty-minute video where you bring yourself to orgasm at least six times using your ass and that vibrator I gave you. Or you send me a twenty-minute video, and you will have a personal appointment with me tomorrow." I left the option open for him.

"Mistress, I will see you tomorrow," Jake said after a couple of moments.

"Fine," I said, a little disappointed not getting that longer video. "I will text you the details when I have decided them," I said, "You better send that video, sissy; otherwise, I will punish you so badly with some serious fallout for you later," I promised the sissy bitch on the other side of the phone line.

The pause was longer than I probably thought when I heard his reply, "Yes, Mistress, I will be there, and I will send you the video as soon as it is recorded." He finished.

"Good," I replied, my tone softening, "I will see you tomorrow, Sissy," I hung up without a single extra second spent on the call. I turned to Crystal, who seemed to be having problems paying attention to the road, and my voice became firm, "Keep your attention on the road, please, Babe. I would really rather not end up in an accident due to you getting horny."

Crystal's face blushed, and her attention remained on the road. I contemplated what I wanted to do tonight, and I decided that I would call my mother. I picked up the phone, and I hit the dreaded button calling her. I knew my mother would still be pissed, so I decided to bring her good news.

"Hello." I heard my mother's clipped tone, not needing more to tell me, my mother's current attitude towards me.

"Hello, Mother," I replied, "I got some news for you," I began, "I got the job that I was hoping for, although I will be talking to the boss tomorrow about the details later. Still, I expect it will pay more than a job at a fast-food joint." I told her. I saw out of the corner of my eye Crystal smiling at that.

"That is great news, honey," My mother's tone sounded much warmer now with the good news. "Are you and your girlfriend coming for Dinner?" She asked.

"Yeah, Do you mind if I ask what time so we can arrive before you finish? We just spent the day at the mall and need to stop at her place before we come over." I finished.

"Yup, I was planning on dinner being a bit earlier than usual, so in about an hour and a half." My mother replied, and I calculated in my mind. That left no time for me to have a good time with Crystal, although that was probably a good thing.

I nodded, "Okay, I will see you soon, Mother." I finished.

"See you soon, Honey," My mother replied before hanging up.

I sighed in relief, although the short conversation spoke volumes that although she loosened up, she was still angry. I leaned back in my seat, and I could see Crystal's confused expression.

"You seem almost scared of your mother." She said inquisitively.

"I am," I replied, "My mother doesn't punish me like someone usually would their child. She knows most things that matter to me and takes them. Like, let's say the soft weights that I use on my arms and legs." I said. A shudder ran through my body, thinking of a month without my ability to get a good workout in.

Crystal, on the other hand, looked confused as we arrived at her garage, "That doesn't sound very ominous," Crystal said.

The Garage door opened, and I felt the need to educate Crystal about their importance to me. "Crystal," I began, "How much time do you think I devote to exercise?" I asked her.

"Well," She replied, beginning to answer, as she parked her car into the Garage and shutting it off, and looking at me. "A lot, I guess, I mean, I haven't been around you all the time, and we only have just met, but I see you dripping with sweat from a heavy workout almost every time I see you." She finished.

"Now, I will tell you I devote even more time than you think I do. Every morning I awake early before school and run to school with those weights on. If I think I have extra time, I increase the amount I exercise only more, not less. I also have a Gym class that makes me exercise even more during class, although I think it's not enough. If I think I have time after class, I will hit up the Gym at school meant for athletes. After that, I will either run home or now to your house. Once I am at home, let us start with," I put in the qualifier, "And I am having troubles sleeping, I will go for a run. This is so common that my parents are used to it and what they thought I was doing when I first met you." I told her as I opened the car door, grabbing my bag as I continued to enlighten Crystal. "Then I might finish what is considered a normal day to me. Now, Throughout that entire exercise time, the one constant is I am wearing those weights. Adding a minimum of one hundred and sixty pounds to my body." I glanced at her as she plugged in the car with a thoughtful expression. "Guess now, how important are those weights to me? And how much it would pain me to see them gone?" I asked her.

Crystal opened her mouth once or twice and closed those lips. She walked over to me, and we exited the Garage, starting to head back to her house when I stopped her. "One second, the clothes," I said, and Crystal also realized, and we headed back into the Garage. She then opened the back, and I started to gather the bags from today to bring inside.

"I can see your point," Crystal said after gathering all the bags bringing them inside. "I guess I never truly understood how much you work out your body," Crystal said slowly.

"I don't blame you for that," I told her fondly, "I don't think my parents really understand how much I am addicted to the pumping of Iron with reckless abandon." I admitted, "Still, It is my sore point, and my mother knows that. So she will pick that sore point that I care most about and attack it ruthlessly. It has been that way since I was young and why I fear her punishments over my fathers." I finished as we entered Crystal's house, and I started to put down the bags in her living room.

"I guess you consider sex a workout, too," Crystal said with a smirk, clearly joking.

"Well..." My voice trailed off, "Depends on the type of sex," I told her, telling the truth, "It does make a pretty good abs work out when I am getting into the swing of things."

Crystal's hand lightly hit me, but her smile remained, and she shook her head. "Serves me right," She stated, "Getting into bed with a person addicted to exercise," She finished.

I grabbed her hand that she hit me with and pulled her to me easily. "Damn straight," I told her as her chest collided with mine and my lips closed down on hers forcefully. Our kiss deepened before I broke it off just as swiftly as it started. My hand spanked her ass once, feeling that perfect ripple in my hand, "Go get ready; we need to leave soon. I do not want to stand up to my mother at this point. Otherwise, I think I will not live to see another full moon." I told Crystal, who laughed before running upstairs, and I called up to her. "I'm grabbing a couple of boxes of Condom's!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Don't take any from downstairs!" She yelled back, "I got you a box since I knew you wanted to raid me!" She hollered back, and I decided to keep my hands to myself. Crystal also seemed to get a better grasp of my personality. Although what she did today made me annoyed, I still enjoyed her company. A wicked thought entered my head as I thought of something perfect to punish her.

I didn't want to hurt Crystal physically. I easily thought, no, I wanted her to understand that a punishment would be just that; A punishment. She should not enjoy the experience of that punishment and should remember any punishments with horror. Not something that will scar her or scare her from my company. It was hard to achieve, and I think I thought of something suitable to that, and I made a call.

The phone rang in my ears as I headed downstairs, gathering my used gym clothing--the phone connected as I entered that basement. "Mistress," I heard my skanks voice come through.

"Skank, You will be accompanying my girlfriend and me tonight. You will remain silent unless spoken to by me. I will tell you when I will come by. You will be washed up and ready for getting filled multiple times if I so choose. Do you understand?" I finished my tone clipped and expected my orders to be done without thought of any other possibility.

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12