Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-" Tracy cut herself off, "Mistress, I happened to have had plans tonight," Tracy said instead.

"So?" I replied, "Unless it is so pressing and important, you think I would care?" I finished.

There was a pause over the phone, "I am supposed to go out with my boyfriend..." She said.

I had to hold back a loud laugh. "Oh?" I replied, "Cancel your plans. Tell him whatever you want, but you will be ready when I call you." I finished, and I hung up without caring for her reply. With my Skank now on standby waiting for me, I think I had a fun opportunity to play with Crystal later tonight, much to her displeasure. I think I had found something she would both enjoy and shiver in fear of having to repeat ever again.

"I heard you were talking to someone," Crystal said as she came down the steps looking really good in a casual shirt that wasn't as low cut and some designer jeans. I could tell though she was wearing more make-up, and she looked perfect.

I smiled, "You look perfect," I told her truthfully, "My parents should love you," I continued with some easy flattery making Crystal blush slightly.

"You're avoiding my question," Crystal countered even as a smile plastered onto her face.

"I may or may not be," I replied in kind, avoiding the topic, "Still, we need to be heading to my place," I told her, effectively showing my attitude, and Crystal pouted but not willing to press the issue.

Crystal was about to join me when she remembered, "Oh yeah," She looked to almost facepalm and ran out of my vision. I was wondering what was up when she came back with a box with the number five hundred and Magnum written across, "I got this for you." She said, putting it in my hands, "This will save you stealing all my smaller boxes." Crystal said with a smile. "Your stamina makes me think this will last you a maximum of a couple of months." Her grin was large, and I pulled her into another kiss.

"I appreciate that, and I will reward you later after tonight since you still need a punishment," I said after breaking the kiss.

Crystal pouted, but we left, and I stuffed my gym clothes into my backpack inside the car. We pulled back out after minimal preparations. We were soon down the road, quickly getting to my house. Crystal seemed nervous as she stopped the car in front of my house, and I smiled.

"My parents will love you, and there is a spot in the Driveway," I told Crystal reassuringly.

"Yeah, I am still nervous," Crystal said and pulled into the driveway behind the small Toyota. "Let us go before I get cold feet," Crystal finished after parking and getting out of the driver's seat. I got out through the passenger seat, grabbing my bag as I went.

I joined Crystal putting my arm around her and stopping her. I took her lips with my own. "Everything is going to be okay, Crystal," I told her reassuringly again and put my arm around her again. "It will be okay," I said another time and started to bring her to the door.

"Okay," Crystal said quietly, and I put my key into the door.

I stepped inside with Crystal and called out, "Hey, Mom, Dad, I am home with my Girlfriend." No matter how much I tried to comfort Crystal or what, I said I didn't know what to expect. I heard noise from the Kitchen as we stepped in together, and I noticed my Mother come out first.

My mother seemed to have done up her make-up and was dressed in something casual, too, as it dealt with me. My mother understood I wasn't going to let this become very formal without stating it was earlier and her eyes widened as they laid upon Crystal. "I can't believe it," My mother said softly, turned, and yelled back, "You owe me money!" My mother called out.

My face turned to a frown as I became confused. My mother smiled, though, "Your father still thought you would back out since the first time we heard her was in the basement." My mother clarified, earning Crystal's chuckle.

"Oh, That must have been your daughter's skank," Crystal said. Her hand reached up to her mouth as my mother's eyes widened further. "I said nothing five seconds ago," Crystal said, continuing to sink her ship hard. "Hi, I am Crystal, The mythical Girlfriend," Crystal said, holding out her hand with a forced smile.

My mother took it, seemingly ignoring the First words out of her mouth. "I am Angela's mother, Very annoyed with her at the moment as I am sure you know," My mother glared at me for a moment, "But I am delighted to meet someone dating my daughter."

My father came out, distracting me from the interaction of my mother and my girlfriend. "Holy," He said as he entered the room and stepped up beside my mother, "I guess I do owe you that twenty," My father said before saying to Crystal, "Hello. I am Angela's father." He greeted Crystal holding out his hand, and Crystal nodded, shaking his hand too.

"Pleasure to meet you too. I am honest that I think this might be a bit early to meet, but I am really excited to meet you both." Crystal said.

My mother turned and glared at me. "I am sure the fact that our daughter is using you a little to appease us has been told to you?" My mother said while continuing to glare at me.

"Yup, I am perfectly okay with that though, Angela and I really enjoy each other's company, and I wanted to meet you two soon anyways." Crystal answered calmly, surprising my parents. My parents both looked at me with surprise at finding someone so understanding.

"Well, Dinner is soon, and we can all play some Mario Kart in the meantime to see if you up to the task." I almost facepalmed at this moment, and soon we were in the living room trying to hit each other with shells racing towards finish lines. I learned then that Crystal was adept at gaming to or at least in Mario kart that my mother tended to queen over inside our house.

This got my mother riled up, and only the incessant beeping of the oven with my father calling dinner put an end to the races my mother would have preferred to be having. "Look, you cannot beat me two races in a row and stop me from making sure I end on a high note," My mother complained to my father with Crystal smiling with the sweet taste of victory.

My father and I, on the other hand, were making a strategic retreat, "The dinner is ready, and it will get cold if we don't eat it now," He told my mother in a deceptively calm voice. Both of us had gotten completely trashed by Crystal and my mother. We took zero wins, and we needed to lick our wounds over a delicious dinner.

"It's okay," Crystal said with a smile, "We can always play another time where I can leave you with the losses you would so rightly gain from me." Crystal taunted my mother without restraint.

"That's it!" My mother said, turning to her, "You will lose next time you are here regardless!" My mother shot back, and I knew she probably would make Crystal suffer multiple defeats. They had been exchanging wins back and forth over the multiple races. My father and I dutifully set the table and put down the food.

We started to sit down as Crystal gloated her victory's over my mother. My mother pouted off to the side but started to serve herself food, and a small silence came over the table. "Well," I cut in, destroying the silence as everyone served themselves, "At least we had fun?" I said.

I earned two side-eyes, and I think some more resentment from my mother. In fairness, though, I didn't know Crystal was good at the game. "That is true," My father came in, trying to save me from the other women in the room looking at me with glares. Their glares arrived on my father, effectively saving me for a few seconds. "Hey, I had fun even getting trounced by the both of you," My father said.

I made a prayer for my father in the back of my head as both my mother and Crystal started to rip into him. This was what happened to be the start of the meal, and I found Crystal and my mother made quite the combo. They got along more than I thought would be possible, and my father was now in a sorry state after receiving a thrashing on the ins and outs of good competition among games.

I rightfully and thoughtfully had already made a tactical retreat saving myself for fights that I knew I could engage in. I agreed with Crystal and my mother, though when it came down to it, I ate in silence as the conversation I heard more than once was drilled into my father's ears. The only new addition was that Crystal had joined my mother in the verbal lashing he was receiving. I hid a knowing smile as I knew that I inherited my mother's want for competition.

The lashing lasted even longer than usual, and I had finished half my food in silence when they finished ripping my father a larger hole than usual together. I smiled as the barrage of words came to an end while the food was still left on the table. My mother seemed to gear up for more when my father made an excellent tactical decision and changed this subject.

"So, Crystal," My father cut in, "What do you do for a living?" He asked, "You are a couple of years older than Angela," He finished with this remark.

This gained my mother's attention since the question hadn't been asked, and she was interested. I looked upon my father with approval for his choice of subject change. "Ah, Technically, I do not have a job at this point in time," Crystal began with a smile, making both my parents frown, "I came into a large amount of money years back, and so I purchased a couple of businesses around the area, but I mainly let the managers take care of them." She continued, "So I guess that makes me a business owner in the broadest of terms. Although I don't think of myself as one." Crystal finished.

"Oh," My mother began, "That is interesting. What do you consider yourself? If you don't mind me asking," My mother said.

"I consider myself a Carpenter metal worker and leatherworker for certain unique tools I make for a niche market," Crystal said, her smile larger. "I enjoy working with my hands, and it is where I made most of my money before I came into the windfall of unexpected money." Crystal finished.

This earned both my parent's surprise, "That does sound interesting," My mother and father said at the same time. "Do you have pictures of some of your works?" My mother asked.

This time it was Crystal's turn to frown, and she shook her head, "I do but not on me, to be frankly honest," Crystal said, "Many of these pieces are not for the public to view, and they are considered specialized." Crystal paused, "I do have some on my computer, though at home if you are truly interested." Crystal continued, "I usually only carry pictures of the pieces I am currently trying to sell, and all my current works are sold, or I am keeping to myself," Crystal finished.

"I take it this unique niche market is something that most would find embarrassing," My father said, "Since you are straying away from actually saying the name of the market." My father finished hitting a key point.

"You are absolutely correct; most would find it embarrassing," Crystal nodded, "I am not embarrassed about it, but it also isn't something you brag about at the first meeting with your new girlfriend's parents." Crystal said.

"Oh, we won't mind, please tell," My mother said, wanting to pry.

Crystal looked to me, and I shrugged, entering the conversation for the first time in who knew how long, "They will not stop till they get it from you," I told her honestly, "You can just rip the bandaid of if you want," I then turned to my parents, "But don't go trying to blast Crystal for enlightening you two," I said to my parents and tried my best to fade out of assistance.

Crystal shrugged, "Okay, I make large equipment for Kink activities such as Pillories to beds for special services to clothing." Crystal told them without hiding a thing, "It is an interesting and challenging thing to get into, but I was lucky to apprentice with a master worker locally." Crystal continued her smile bright as she talked about it. "Lately, though, I haven't needed the money, so I do it more as a hobby."

My father was surprised totally as a vanilla man; sexual kinks never really entered his life. Whereas my mother looked much more interested, I noticed. Her eyes shone with curiosity that brightened her face. Seconds later, though, she tried to hide it, knowing my father wouldn't do anything of the like to her.

Crystal seemed to notice that heightened interest from my mother, although she didn't point it out. The conversation turned awkward for a moment, and I decided to cut in to buy some time for my parents to think, "Yup, Some of her pieces look very interesting even artistically, Mother." I said, giving my mother a line to pounce on her interest without earning my father's suspicions.

Crystal raised an eyebrow at my sudden intrusion but rolled with it as my mother's questions started to roll out of her with reckless abandon. I sighed with relief as the conversation flowed once again and remained hidden in the background as dinner soon came to an end.

12