Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 23

Story Info
The 23rd chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
5.3k words
4.89
6.2k
10

Part 23 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 23: The Girls and I

"Mercy!" I heard an echo throughout the room. My cock rammed deep into the Skank that was thrusting her hips back onto me. My smile grew larger as she did so regardless of what she cried out. I pushed my hips, making them slap her ass hard as she cried out again, "Mercy, God, Please give me Mercy!" I chuckled in the back of my mind as her ass spasmed on me for the nth number of times.

Tracy had taken my cock balls deep for the third time tonight, and I was nearing the edge as she spasmed on my cock yet again. My skanks knees were on the mattress as she thrust her hips back onto my cock with reckless abandon. Despite the pleas for mercy, she continued to move them to increase her pleasure. The Skank had already learned the pleasures that I could give her with my girth and length. I was tempted to call her addicted as I neared another orgasm deep inside her ass.

What I found more interesting still about my skank was her love for anal play. She had grown steadily more addicted to it ever since I found out about it. She cried out again as I thrust deep into her releasing my seed filling up the condom inside her ass. A part of me resented that condom wishing to release it deep inside my skanks ass. Instead, I was also thankful for the condom as I pushed my hips a couple of more times deeply into her ass. When I pulled out, I quickly made sure her greedy ass didn't swallow the condom as well.

I pulled out another full condom and felt a sense of satisfaction on how much I could release in one go. It made something beneficial for the punishment I wanted for my little minx watching right now. I turned around, my cock still hard and covered with semen leftover and maybe some anal juices from my skank. Crystal remained watching with eyes I swear was covered in hearts silently. Some corner of my mind wondered if this was even a punishment for her. I then laid the most recent condom from the conquest of my skanks ass atop her head, letting the semen slowly drip down the center of her face.

I tossed that last thought to the back of my mind as I neared her. The ring gag kept her mouth open wide for the insertion, which I readily lowered my hard cock's tip into. I pushed into her wanting mouth, and she immediately began to suck on my cock without thought. I felt the pleasure of my urethra having all the unejaculated liquids pour into her mouth. As she did so, I felt her body shudder and the pool of fluids that had been steadily growing under her grow.

True to my order to keep silent, Crystal had been watching with silence the entire time. Her tongue played upon my cock as I looked down at her semen-soaked face. After the last couple of condoms were emptied upon the same place, her entire face was caked in it. Knowing Crystal, the semen's smell must have further increased how horny she felt. I smiled as I started to withdraw my cock from her mouth while grabbing another condom from the cart. The suction inside of Crystal's mouth increased as I did so. It was Crystal's wordless way of begging for my dick to use her body.

Still, even the increased suction that already took the left of semen from my depths couldn't win. My cock came back up to my breasts, standing tall in front of my little minxes eyes. I tore open the condom and placed it to her lips again and heard a groan of frustration as I put it to her lips. I lowered the tip of my cock back into her mouth and pushed in wordlessly. Her mouth happily accepted my cock back into her as this time I shoved it deep down her wanting throat.

Her throat took ten inches of my cock, slipping on the condom farther than I thought it would before I pulled out. She groaned again in frustration as I noticed behind the wood trapping her head, her ass waggling, and lifting, trying to entice me to fuck it. I stepped back instead with a smile on my face slipping the condom farther down my cock to the base.

I turned around, my ass now in her face instead of my condom-wrapped cock, and stepped back to the now soaked mattress. On the bed, My skank, Tracy, was gasping, her legs twitching from my last insertion, looking positively, needing rest. I chuckled at my thoughts and decided on a new position for Crystal to see. My hands moved forward, grabbing Tracy's shuddering legs. As my hands landed on them, Tracy groaned and moaned as I moved her to the position I wanted her to be in.

Now her legs were open in an M while she was on her back, arms spread open. Her head looked up with that nylon still crossing along her body erotically, emphasizing all her assets just as my girlfriends did. My cock twitched before I stood on the mattress. I then grabbed those knees, Tracy, to cum drunk to put up any resistance and pushed them towards her head. Her ass was now pointed straight to the sky with her back bent to accommodate.

I lined my cock up and plunged my cock into her pussy, with a moan erupting from both women at the insertion. I began to do squats, plunging my cock into the wet pussy the promptly exploded with fluids onto her face. I smiled, and I spoke, "Hold your legs, Skank," My order rang out, and her body seemed to react before her mind caught up. Her hand held her knees even as they shook from an orgasm. My cock continued to dip deeper into her pussy with each squat I did above her.

I turned to see my Crystal licking her lips while watching me fuck my skank repeatedly. Her face was covered in lust as I continued to do so with a sense of dominance that I only started to feel in the past week. The sense of control hit my head like a hammer, and I felt my cock get impossibly harder as I began to move faster inside my Skank. Her cries became louder to match my pace that I began to set.

I decided to spice things up with the angle I was at, and I stood up again. My cock retracted from my skanks pussy, and I turned to face my girlfriend. I looked into her eyes, and I returned my cock into the onahole skank that I had properly primed. Her cries increased in volume as she cried out fresh, begging for mercy. Her pussy then started to release yellow liquid as it dripped down my cock onto her face. She seemed to have lost control of her bladder as I felt her pussy spasm with the new angle I found.

Crystal's eyes seemed to glitter in fresh want as I watched her while grabbing that ass that laid in front of me. My hands forced it deeper onto my cock, giving me a remarkably new pleasure as I forced it down deeper. Her pussy tightened on me as I reached her womb while staring into my girlfriend's tear-soaked eyes, and she seemed to shiver while I heard more liquid hit the floor. My smile grew, and I hit the womb of my skank directly. My condom-covered cock kissed the entrance before I pulled out to ram it with a much harsher kiss.

Tracy cried out louder as I did so, and I felt her spasm again as I repeated the harsh kiss upon her cervix. Her womb gave up after several attempts to enter, and I plowed straight inside. I moaned loudly as I did so, making myself at home inside her. My hand then came down harshly upon her ass feeling it ripple not only on my hand but through her pussy. Tracy cried out in a way that didn't sound human as I did so.

I smirked while continuing to hold my girlfriend's eyes as she looked almost jealous for the first time tonight. My hand came down more repeatedly, and I started anew, moving my hips forcefully into her now almost constantly spasming pussy. Still, my eyes remained on the woman bound by the wooden instrument in front of me. Her eyes remain unblinking as I began spanking and fucking the skank under me while she cried out to the gods and to her the equally powerful Mistress above her.

Regardless of what she said, I ignored those cries as I watched the reaction of my girlfriend. Her expression remained on lust and envy. She wanted to be the woman under me right now. She seemed to want to be the one crying out for mercy, taking so much pleasure her mind shut down to a simple-minded slut. The thought and belief that it was what she truly wanted at this moment filled my head with power and dominance that quickly brought me over the edge and released inside her tight spasming pussy with force.

A loud moan with what was probably a roar erupted from my lips as I did so. The condom inside her womb with force probably straining the latex as I filled the room. My cry of dominance echoed as I continued before pulling out slowly. My sigh of delight evident as I did so, and a smile equally painted my face. The look on Crystal's face remained with even more lust and want as my cock came back into view as it exited my skanks dripping wet pussy. My fingers then moved with practiced quickness to grab the rapidly sinking into my skanks pussy condom. I pulled out the condom, now full almost to the brim, and hid a sigh of relief as I noticed that the end didn't rip open from the force of my ejaculation.

I let go of my skanks ass, and her body fell to the wet mattress with a slight bounce as I straightened up my back. The condom remained in my hand as I stepped down with my cock coming back up to my breasts, standing tall with semen slowly dripping down its shaft. Crystal's eyes were focused on my cock even as moans loudly rang out from her, probably still spasming pussy behind me.

Crystal's eyes landed on that slowly falling droplet of semen trailing down my cock, and her tongue left the confines of her drooling mouth as I neared, and my cock came close enough for her to lick it off my shaft lovingly. I smiled as her tongue licked that solo drop of cum off my cock. My hand left the most recent condom full of my cum onto her head, and fresh semen dripped down her face joining the rest now caked onto her face and drying. My hand reached till I found the hooks of the gag, and it dropped to the ground with a slight noise that went ignored.

"You may speak now, my little Minx," I said as her mouth became free. I squatted before her, taking in that cum crusted face dripping with fresh semen that dripped onto lips. "Have you repented for the unscrupulous actions that you made today?" I asked her.

"Oh, God, Mistress, yes, I will never disobey that order. I want it so badly in my pussy. The vibrators don't give me that satisfactory filling that you give. Please, I will be a good girl from now on. Please punish my naughty pussy with your cock that deserves to be worshiped, Mistress. I need it! Please!" Crystal cried out, her tone begging. She meant every word that left her mouth, I felt, and my smile grew with that knowledge.

I stood putting the head of my cock in front of her mouth, "Suck it," I ordered. Her mouth was already open, sucking out the remaining semen from when I filled my skanks ass. She needed no order to take what she truly wanted from me. Her tongue was licking along what she could while the suction increased till I felt the contents that hadn't vacated on their own left into her wanting mouth.

I could feel it leave me, and I bit back a moan joining the ones I heard behind me. I pulled back quickly, though, moving out of her inviting mouth with a smile. I grabbed the condom watching down at her. Her mouth was open, expecting to face her mouth to be used as I ripped open the packaging. Instead of placing it on her wanting lips, I placed it on my cock. Crystal's expression turned confused as my smile grew. I turned as the condom neared the base. I took one long step towards my twitching skank, who needed at least a couple of minutes of rest.

Crystal cried out in desperation as I heard the puddle of fluids grow under her. My second step, though, turned me again to head behind her. The cry turned to confusion as I left her sight, and I looked down to the massive puddle of fluids that dripped down that lace-covered thigh. The wood was soaking in vaginal ejaculation and urine. I cared little for that as my vision was filled with a juicy ass and pussy begging for attention as vibrations continued to torture her wonderfully.

My hand reached out, and I pulled out the vibrator from her juicy pussy. The sound of it filling the room as I heard her cry out. I turned it off and placed it on her back as I lined my cock up with her pussy. Her ass shook and wagged, enticing me to make my entrance. I entered that pussy with a simple thrust, and for a second, my mind blanked as I heard a cry of pleasure from my girlfriend.

The vibrations ongoing inside her pussy made that thrust unique and nothing I had ever felt before. I pushed inside of her without restraint and felt the egg vibrators on my cock as I did so. They moved aside, shoved to the walls of her tight pussy as I trusted past, reaching her cervix quickly. The cry of delight echoed in the room, and I felt the spray of my ejaculate hit the floor of the room. The puddle seemingly grew without end, and I retracted from my girlfriend's pussy before thrusting in. Each movement was making her cry louder in delight as they no longer sounded human.

"Bitch, I can't understand you," I told her as I trusted into her pussy again.

"SHOSH GOoSASD!" Crystal cried out unintelligibly as I continued to deepen into her till I continuously kissed her cervix. Her cries became even more incomprehensible as I did so. The pleasure of everything shot to my head, and I had problems concentrating as I destroyed my girlfriend's pussy with my cock with increasing speed. Without thought, my hand reached down, grabbing her restrained body. It glided over her ass, caressing it till it found the device sticking out of her ass. A large, pleasured smile grew on my face as I grabbed hold of it. My hand then started to thrust it in and out of her ass without restraint as my hips continued to thrust into her repeatedly. "OH! MY! GOD!" Crystal cried out as the movement inside her ass made her pussy spasm harder than I ever felt, bringing me even close to the edge as she trembled while increasing the size of the puddle underneath her.

I then released inside her while she spasmed, taking her and me by surprise as her pussy convulsed again. My brain felt fried by the increase in pleasure. I loudly moaned, and my other hand spanked an ass cheek as she smiled more cum to deposit into the condom inside of her. I pulled out, grabbing the condom as I did so. My cock twitched, and extra sperm landed on her back as I did so. I felt lightheaded as I stepped back and pulled the vibrator out of her ass.

Crystal was panting and huffing in the front as I did so with a mon as I pulled out the vibrator. I didn't want to take a break, and I placed the condom on her back. I then lined my cock up with her gaping asshole and suddenly penetrated her ass without notice. Her cry sounded amazing as it echoed off the walls. I could feel it in my bones as well as my cock as my hand came down on that perfect ass. It makes a resounding smack noise as that ripple in my hand almost made me sigh in satisfaction as I did so.

On the other hand, Crystal could only loudly cry out in moans and groans at the sudden insertion that I made sure I was balls deep before I began. I trusted long and deep, making sure to pick up my pace without thought or care as her screams increased. The puddle size increased, and her anal cavity didn't stop spasming on my cock. Her cries echoed, and I took my pleasure from her body without mercy. She continued to spasm even as time lost all meaning to me. My mind went blank as I felt so good from fucking her as the superior being in the relationship.

I neared the edge, quickly filled with dominance and caring for the person on my cock. The thoughts and feeling barely reached my mind as I was filled with more lust than anything. I wanted to plant my seed into this woman without regard for anything else as she continued to spasm on me. I couldn't take it any longer, and I released a load of sperm directly into her ass without care. I filled her up and only now could hear the animal cries of the bitch that I filled up. My hips continued to thrust into her releasing it so deep inside I wanted her to have the nutrients from it all.

I pulled out of her after a short period of time with a sigh. My brain seemed to leave the heavens and returned to the earth. I looked down and noticed the semen still on my cock from the deep implantation inside her ass. It wasn't running out of her gaping ass at the moment, but I knew it would come at some point soon. I squatted down and took off the restraint on her ankles. I then took off the clothespins earning faint moans from my girlfriend.

I then reached the latch securing the wood, and lifted it off her neck and wrists. Crystal moaned, no longer trapped by the pillory, and I helped her up. She looked out of it, and I knew that for tonight I could do no more to her. Three wires still clung from her pussy, and my hand slipped down her thigh and pulled them out. They dropped to the floor with a soft hollow sound coming from the collision. I then helped her over to the soaked bed and helped her take off the stocking and her lingerie to help her clean up.

Once she was naked, I did the same for Tracy even as my cock twitched in excitement for the two women in front of me. My control remained no matter how much I wanted to inseminate them both at this moment. Tracy's nylon was much more challenging to get off, but she seemed to awake and help me with it as I was working on it. Soon both pieces of erotic clothing were tossed to the floor. I picked them both up and walked over to the bathroom. I turned on the holding them on each shoulder with a double fireman carry. Since they were both light, it wasn't much of a problem, although surprisingly tricky.

I then, with more difficulty, turned on the shower. I placed them both on the floor and started to clean them up. Tracy became fully awake as I did so, and I helped her to her feet. The shower was large but felt full with the three of us. Crystal needed more time to come back to herself, and I took my time cleaning her body. Tracy seemed to be able to own her own now, simplifying things.

"So good," I heard Crystal softly murmur, much to my happiness, and I picked her up again. Tracy followed me out into the jacuzzi, where I took both of them by the hips. The heat seemed to relax Crystal's body further, and her head was on my shoulder. Tracy looked at me with questions on the side.

Tracy watched as I helped Crystal snuggle into me, and I brought her closer as well. Still, the mouth opened only to close seconds later. She seemed to want to ask a question but stopped herself multiple times. I let her remain to do so until she closed it again, not opening again. The silence was cut as I hit the buttons for the jets cutting into that silence. I relaxed my muscles, and my cock started to become flaccid, knowing I was holding back for now.

The atmosphere turned a little awkward for a couple of moments until I felt Crystal shift. I turned to look down at her, and her partially shut eyes fluttered open. I smiled down at her, "How are you feeling?" I asked softly.

Crystal's eyes returned my gaze, and she shuddered as she looked into them. Her mouth opened slowly, "That," She paused before continuing, "Was amazing; I was so jealous and envious of her. I also think I might have dehydrated myself with how much I came from when you fucked me. I can feel you inside me still," She said to my surprise.

"Oh, Did my punishment only turn to a reward?" I asked.

Crystal shuddered under my gaze and raised an eyebrow, "No, I learned my lesson," She replied quickly, "Although it was hot as fuck, and I wished you videotaped it so I might watch it when you might otherwise; be... Preoccupied," She said, "I would much rather have been in your skank's Tracy's position tonight. I never thought I would feel so much envy and jealousy as I watched someone else. I think I might cling to you even more after tonight." Crystal finished flashing me a tired smile.

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12