Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used the hand that was wrapped around her shoulders to bring her head deeper into the crook of my neck. She sighed in pleasure as my hand held her there, and I turned my attention to my skank. "And," I began, "How do you feel, Skank?" I asked her.

Her eyes turned up to look at mine, and I stared down to hers, "I-" Tracy paused, contemplating how to go about her thoughts. The moment turned longer than I thought it would, but I remained centered upon her. "I don't know to be honest," Tracy began, "I was supposed to be with my boyfriend tonight. I was with him last night, though..." Her voice trailed off with that confession. I hid a smile as I learned what that sissy bitch was doing last night with his 'freedom.' "It- It was different than you, Mistress," She confessed, "I felt like my boyfriend couldn't bring me any pleasure as you did. He used to feel powerful in bed. Like I was conquered, and it made me feel good."

I kept my eyes on Tracy as she confessed but heard a quiet whisper from Crystal, "Ah, She has fallen for your fat futa cock."

"I almost didn't feel anything from it, to be more honest. Tonight the pleasure you made me feel was..." Tracy's voice trailed off again, looking for the words to explain her feelings, "I felt good, Conquered, Amazing. I don't know how I feel." She finished returning to silence. Her confession made me go quiet and not ask anymore. I simply did the same for her as I did with Crystal. The arm I wrapped around her brought her into the crook of my neck. Both of my women sighed while I lightly stroked their faces and hair in what I hoped was comforting.

The silence continued, only broken with the jets inside the jacuzzi as we cuddled. Faces began to flush with the heat while the silence continued. The atmosphere no longer felt awkward but comforting. I leaned back, keeping my women attached to me in that silence. It felt good, and somewhere inside me, something that felt tight loosened up.

The plan that I had for tonight was something I felt that I took a risk on. I was still learning who Crystal was, and I wasn't sure how she would react. She told me she had been to swinger parties I was interested in and been a voyeur for a couple of years. I didn't know how she would react despite that knowledge, but I wanted to do something that would make her frustrated and jealous of my skank. I wanted her to know she didn't want my anger pointed towards her.

Inevitably I would have had to take a risk on some type of punishment for her. Simple pain play was something I felt I didn't know much about. I loved to give good spankings to her and Tracy, but it felt like a reward for Crystal. Crystal also seemed to love anything I did with her when it came to strong smells too. This complicated things for me in that regard, but I could also use that to heighten Crystal's want for my cock. That was why I continued to deposit cum onto her face.

The smell was heavy around her before I cleaned her up, and I could still smell it on her breath. I didn't care, though, as I did what I considered a good job punishing her tonight. Even in the silence, she clung to me harder than I felt before. I was still not sure if it was the best thing to do so early in our relationship, but I had no regrets as of yet. Being indecisive would be the worse choice, though. A wave of exhaustion seemed to seep through my body as the heat surrounded me and I thought about sleep briefly.

Now with both women in my arms, I smiled, feeling good about the night. My smile remained even with the exhaustion I felt; I spoke into the companionable silence that had enveloped us, "I think it is time to call it a night," I said with a yawn spontaneously overtaking me at that moment.

This earned a chuckle from Crystal as it added weight to the words I just spoke, "I can't lie and say I am not feeling tired myself after today, Skank," Crystal said, leaning forward, "Would you like to stay the night?" Crystal asked.

Tracy seemed to freeze before she nodded in my neck and bent forward before answering. "I would like to stay the night," She replied with a grimace, "I don't think my legs would support a walk home at this point." She finished.

"I wouldn't let you walk home after taking my girlfriends... Girth. It is a ramming rod that tends to make women struggle to stand if used too long," Crystal shot back, making me laugh. I stood up, making both girls glide away in the water as I did so.

"Your right," I told them both, "Let's get out. I think I will fall asleep in this water if I stay much longer." I continued honestly. Both Tracy and Crystal seemed to get up much more slowly. Both the women looked slightly pained but got up nonetheless; they got out. I reached over to grab the rapidly dwindling towels on the shelf. I passed on to both Tracy and Crystal before grabbing one for myself. I quickly dried myself off as I noticed the women doing it slower when it came to their lower extremities.

I hid a chuckle as they started to dry their hair, and when finished, I tossed my towel into the hamper. Both my ladies afterward followed suit, and I smirked as I closed in on them. "Let's go to bed," I told them and reached down, picking them both up by their asses. Both Crystal and Tracy yelped in surprise this time, and Crystal wrapped her arms around my neck with Tracy gripping the top of my head.

I took them to the door, crouching while my muscles felt the familiar slight burn when I lifted weights. It was nice as I took them through the playroom that smelled of sex throughout. My cock slightly hardened in response. Crystal helped me open the door to exit the basement. "Wow, Carrying both you maidens up these stairs yourself?" Crystal asked.

Tracy failed to hide a giggle as I laughed myself, taking up the stairs. "Hmm, Interesting noun there, but there is no problem taking two petite light women up these stairs. Should I impress you both with my athletic prowess?" I replied with a smile as I carried them up the stairs.

"I think your athletic prowess isn't in question after I watched your gym run today," Crystal noted.

"Oh, what did she do to impress you?" Tracy asked curiously without thought to my girlfriend.

"Two hundred and forty pounds bench-pressed. That with those weights she likes to carry," Crytal replied.

"Wow," Tracy replied instantly, "That is impressive."

I brought them to the top of the stairs, and both ducked as we were on the main floor. I began to take them towards the second set of stairs before Crystal continued, "That is after a serious workout that I think you need to see to believe. I honestly don't know where you are hiding all those muscles that should be showing on your body."

"I need to believe it to see it?" Tracy asked.

I sighed at Crystal's statement, adding my own two cents as I carried them up the stairs. "I have no idea where my body hides the muscles myself," I admitted, "I will not lie; it makes me a little depressed. I want biceps to stroke and kiss. They deserve my love, and I have nothing to show love to." I finished as I reached the top of the stairs.

"I think you look good as you are, Mistress," Tracy said, earning a raised eyebrow from me before she spared a hand to cover her mouth.

She didn't continue as I carried them into Crystal's bedroom. "Let go," I told them, feeling their arms let me go before I tossed them both onto the bed together with a slight squeal of delight from them both. "Now, my ladies, I need sleep," I told them with yet another yawn brought up to the surface summoned by the thought of it.

I crawled onto the bed and got under the blankets while both Crystal and Tracy joined me on either side. I relaxed with both arms wrapping around them. I brought Crystal's mouth, still smelling somewhat of semen to my lips, kissing her before doing the same with Tracy.

Both looked somewhat wanting for more. My cock twitched with the thought, but I really was tired. I had the stamina for more, but I refused to continue for tonight. I had things to do tomorrow. The thought of that sissy being played with made me smile.

"You really are going to sleep now," Tracy said with surprise.

"Yup, Both of you too," I replied without thought and pulled Crystal flush with my body becoming the big spoon as I turned to the side. Crystal snuggled in, and I felt Tracy's arms wrap around me as my mind started to enter the blackness of blissful sleep holding the Minx I liked so much.

12