Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 24

Story Info
The 24th chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
6.3k words
4.86
5.9k
5

Part 24 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 24: Now and to the Future

Light started to steam into my eyes, and my eyelids began to quiver under it. My eyes opened to the world around me as I was enveloped in soft skin. My brain tried to process why that was so as I felt movement behind me. An arm reached around, landing across my breast. It was odd, and my brain started to process that world instead of just seeing it. My arms were holding someone in front of me, and her soft hair tickled my nose slightly. My hand seemed to grip something soft, and I felt something harden in my palm as I did so.

I heard an enchanting soft moan from in front of me. Then I realized what it was as Crystal's body turned around in my arms to look into my eyes. Her expression lit up with a tired smile, and her face neared my own. Our lips met, and unconsciously I brought her body closer to my own, pulling her close. The front of our bodies flushed together, and I brought her in for a deeper kiss despite the morning breath. Behind me, I felt movement as we kissed deeply. Crystal's leg glided upon my skin slowly up.

The extra attention made what I realized was my hard cock only to harden more. My cock was between our bodies pressed in a sandwich as we kissed, only to break for air as our foreheads touched. It was intimate so early in the morning, and more movement came from behind me. I turned to see Tracy with a smile, and my hand reached behind me, pulling her face in, kissing her deeply.

As I did so, I felt movement from in front of me. Crystal no longer flush with my body, and my cock felt her loving stoke crossed its shaft. Hands from Tracy reached around, grabbing my breasts as Tracy decided to take the initiative for once, it seemed. It was an odd sensation as I then felt lips kiss the head of my cock. My lips locked with my skanks muffled the moan that awoke as I felt Crystal's lips invite my cock into her mouth.

Crystal's tongue lept to action, and I broke the kiss with Tracy to regain my breath. Tracy looked down, and her cheeks puffed cutely. She no longer was happy being at the top, and I felt her body move down. It took me no longer than two seconds to decide to rotate my body to lay on my back. Both women now had access to my cock. Crystal insisted it seemed to keep the head in her mouth as I felt my large balls being sucked into Tracy's. I was surprised as Tracy didn't need to be ordered and looked lustful just from seeing my body.

It was a surprising change from the initial days of what ninety-nine percent of the population would call rape. She seemed to want to be taking even more liberties with my body as her mouth played with both balls in her mouth. It was a stark contrast in attitude over less than a week. It was a welcome one, though, as I felt pleasure creep through my cock straight to my brain. It was amazing to wake up to this type of pleasure each morning, and I knew I would start to regret having it when I woke up without it.

Still, I welcomed the pleasure as Crystal took me deep down her throat while I felt my balls leave the warmth of Tracy's mouth and her tongue instead went up along my shaft. I moaned as both women started to pleasure my cock, and I heard Crystal gag on my cock. The moan resounded in the room softly as I brought my hands down into their hair. Pleasure coursed through my body with the slow blowjob they gave me.

It was bliss only to be cut ruthlessly by a sudden phone call. It made everything pause, and I noticed Crystal's head pop up from my cock. She turned to look at her nightstand with a pop as the suction she had going, decompressing. Tracy now saw her opportunity as Crystal climbed up the bed to pick up her phone. Tracy's mouth now enveloped the head of my cock, but the atmosphere was broken.

"Crystal speaking," Crystal said into her phone. I could distantly hear her tone clipped to something more professional. I could also hear the slight amount of frustration in her tone too. I bit back a moan as Tracy took my cock as deep down her throat as she could.

"No, I am not available to make that piece of equipment at the moment. I do not have one readily available to sell either. I would have to craft it by hand, and with my schedule, it would take three to four weeks at a minimum." Crystal replied to whatever was being said on the other side of the phone. Her tone now was more professional, and she stood up. Her naked ass wagged in front of me enticingly as my cock was being sucked by another woman. I bit back my moan and watched my girlfriend talk. "Look, if you want a rush on something like that, you will need to pay extra; I can only guarantee that it will be completed in that three to four weeks in a rush." Crystal replied to something else over the phone. She turned and walked back towards me, rolling her eyes at something the other side said. "Look, I understand you love my work. You wouldn't be contacting me if you didn't," Crystal said with evident pride in her work, "Still, I do this as a hobby, and I do have orders for personalized clothing to do ahead of your project on a rush." Her tone was firm, and she winked at me. I realized that the personalized clothing was for me with that wink. "You want something done for this week; you should have told me that five weeks ago."

Crystal seemed to be becoming annoyed at what the other person said and hit the mute button for a second. She took a deep breath as I heard distorted words from her phone before she brought it to her ear after pressing the mute button again, "Look, I get it, You want it soon as a gift, I can make something smaller hand made within a week, but it will cost you more than you want. On the other hand, I can make you something larger with more time. I will not dictate what you choose. Regardless my time frames are absolute, and I ensure my quality with each piece I make. So your choice. Would you like something that takes me one week that is smaller than what you asked me for or time to actually make a large piece like that the way you want?" Crystal finished.

On the other hand, Tracy came up for air, and I was getting close to cumming. Tracy's tongue licked up the side, and precum came out the tip. Crystal's eyes locked on the droplet of precum and looked to the phone on her ear. She licked her lips, looking at it, and hit the mute button. She crawled onto the bed, and her mouth took Tracy's position. I grabbed Crystal's head with a smile and forced myself down her throat fucking her hard before erupting deeply down her throat. I retracted my cock into her mouth, giving her a healthy taste of my semen before pulling it out of her mouth. Sperm erupted onto her face before Tracy snatched the spot back, taking the semen into her mouth with happiness.

Crystal now swallowed the load I gave her and hit the mute button again with semen still in her mouth. "Understood, I will have it ready in five to six weeks with my best work. I will talk to you later when I have more time to make sketches with you." She hung up the phone without waiting for a response.

Crystal's eyes turned to me with a wry smile, "Shouldn't have picked up," she said with slight remorse. "And," Her words got cut off with a new phone call. Crystal's eyes turned angry and picked it up, "Yes?!" She said shortly, only for that anger to die down, "Samantha?" She said and paused. "It's too early for that," She replied. After a second, she brought her phone down to look at it. After a second, she responded, "Shit, Sorry, Samantha, We lost track of time last night. We will be downstairs soon. Give us twenty max, please." Crystal listened to the response as I started to get up.

Tracy looked confused as I got up. She didn't seem to know what was happening as Crystal hung up her phone, "A friend is here and one with an appointment that is about ten minutes ago." Crystal said with a half-smirk. I moved to the shower, already turning it on to start the hot water.

"She should understand what has held us up," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, that is the only reason why she is so 'Forgiving,'" Crystal said with a snort.

"Who is it?" Tracy asked.

"My new employer," I said with a smile pulling her into the shower with Crystal and me. "Clean up; you might be needed for a presentation Skank."

Tracy seemed surprised but nodded, not knowing what I meant in the least. Still, she understood her place in the relationship dynamic that was going on. I smirked as I realized that she wasn't at the bottom of that relationship dynamic that she seemed to think she was. That spot was reserved for that sissy bitch Jake that I would be meeting later today. My plans for him were going to be enjoyable in their own right.

Still, for now, we all showered together, quickly cleaning up our bodies with body wash. We all smelled much better, and Crystal started to brush her teeth after exiting. I looked at the vanity and realized I needed to pick something up; then Crystal brought out a pack of manual toothbrushes.

I raised an eyebrow even as I took one. "Never know when I might host a party that lasts till morning, plus I have a girlfriend now. Need to take care of you somehow," Crystal finished with a wink. I felt warm and silently brushed my teeth with her. Tracy seemed happy when she noticed an extra for her too. We all brushed together before we dried up. Our little party headed to the closet, only for me to realize the only clothing I had here was in the basement.

I noticed this yet again, and I made a mental note to take care of it soon. I went downstairs and passed by the number of bags in the living room into the basement. I found my clothing with an enormous mess of fluids around the parts we used last night. I grabbed my clothes which I seemed to have forgotten. I kicked into a corner. I didn't remember doing that, but I was happy I did. I put them on with the exception of the panties. I went upstairs, stretching my muscles.

It seemed I was the first one to the door, and I opened it. Samantha smiled when she saw me and stepped inside. "Thank you," Samantha said politely, "I think you are wearing the same clothes as yesterday means that you must have stayed the night," Samantha said with a smirk.

I smiled back with a bright grin, "I will have to bring more clothes to change into here," I replied with that same grin, "Otherwise, I will look like I am doing a walk of shame without any shame to my name."

Samantha laughed as she took off her shoes. She looked at the pile of bags in the living room, and I took some off the couches. "The place is a bit of a mess after last night. We did some shopping for things before other activities." I told her. I took a spot on a couch across from her.

"Well, From the state of dress and how surprised Crystal was, I can tell you at least had fun," Samantha remarked.

"That we did," I replied, "You wanted to speak more after talking yesterday, though," I prompted Samantha.

Samantha's smile brightened, "So you want to know the reason behind that," She began. "It's simple, Angela; I needed time to call some people to see if I would even have interested parties. To no surprise of my own, I have several," She paused with a smile, "Inquires interested in someone like yourself being available to dominate them." Samantha leaned back on the couch, "Honestly, I received more than I thought I would even without any photographs. You seem to fill a Niche market with no or very little, let us say, service available. This will make the demand for your touch to be much greater than even I anticipated." Samantha finished.

My eyes went wide as I leaned back myself into the sofa. This time from the words Samantha told me than me trying to relax. I was held in disgust my entire life for what I was growing up. I grew to love my body through exercise than what I looked like. Samantha just told me that I was a hot commodity just from the extra body part I had on my body.

Samantha chuckled at my surprise, "Although I was taken aback at the amount of interest shown," She began again, "I am not surprised at the interest itself. Honestly, I only know transgender women that can come close to what you satisfy. Futanari's do happen from time to time legitimately. But there is a reason they are rare. That also happens to be because some medical institutions allow parents to choose the gender they want their baby to be. Your parents obviously didn't do that for you. Thus you are who you are today." Samantha paused before continuing, "Even less of those that do get through have only a small chance to be as attractive as you are as well. Then even smaller percentage to be a dominant woman. Getting even into the smaller percentage of them will be willing to practice being a Dominatrix on clients. You now see you are very much in demand as a Legit Futanari, only to be increased by being an attractive Futanari." Samantha finished.

I was lost in thought for several minutes coming into this information. It was something that I knew in the back of my head. It was also something that I never thought about myself. I was still grappling with that information as Crystal came down the steps with Tracy in tow.

I turned my attention to the distraction from my thoughts and Smiled as Crystal came down in something informal. The smile on her face showed satisfaction. Tracy, on the other hand, was wearing some of the Lingerie that we purchased yesterday. She was in a cute one-piece that showed her entire body. She blushed as the Pink lace bobbed up and down loosely with white fur on the end as she stepped down the stairs.

Samantha looked up with a smile seeing the cute girl coming down the stairs blushing. "Who might this little treat be," She said with a growing smile.

"This," Crystal said with a large grin of her own, "Is Angela's Skank. Picked her up after she did something very naughty and is being trained to that end." Her grin was vicious, making Samantha's eyes widen.

I watched as her expression turned curious as she turned to me. My words came out, "Tell Mistress Samantha what naughty thing you did to learn under my stern hand Skank," I ordered harshly.

The blushing girl in that pink lace turned an even deeper red as she arrived in the living room with Crystal. Crystal joined beside me, snuggling up to me while Tracy was left in the center of the three of us. "I- I helped plan and convince my boyfriend to try and rape my Mistress," She confessed to Samantha.

Samantha now had a thunderous mad expression on her face. It was a sharp change in expression, and I didn't need to know her to know how angry she was. She turned to me, ignoring my skank now, "I see," She said slowly, "I suppose that her training had just started by the way she hadn't kneeled before me as she expressed her apologies?" Samantha said.

"Honestly," I said before her, "That is true, that she has only recently begun her training." The admission was evident to everyone, "The second part, though, is that I have trained her quite blindly. There are many things I might even fear to do," This admission somewhat hurt my pride. "I restrain my hand on some of the harder things I wish to do because of how new this all is to me."

Samanthas eyes turned soft, and her lips became a gentle smile, "That is good prudence for someone of our disposition. Some," She said, her frown returning, "Try on new Masochists while not knowing what they are about. When they do, they can take it too far and hurt their partner. It is sad, but some pets I have played with in the past have been scared from inexperienced hands." She explained, "I think you are smart, and I will help you with some things. Crystal here is also somewhat experienced in experiencing that type of thing too. She is a good masochist who knows her limits, although," She turned to Crystal with a smile. "This girl you call your girlfriend has many likes when it comes to playing. She also knows when to stop play." Samantha said with a serious expression, "Still, I can understand your hesitance while being new to the scene." She leaned back as she finished with that sentence.

"That thought never occurred to me that having someone experienced in those things to help guide me along would help," I replied, being honest. Crystal tightened her grip on my arm, earning my attention. The skank in the middle almost seemed forgotten. She stood there awkwardly as we talked.

"She is right," Crystal confirmed, "I am willing to do some pain play, although," She paused, turning to Samantha, "I was never one for the extreme stuff some of your customers might enjoy," Crystal said more seriously.

Samantha nodded, "I will get a pet that I know more into the extreme pain plays to teach you with. She also seeks a thrill once and a while for that too. I will tell you, though, that I will only let you do what you feel comfortable with." Samantha said seriously, "I will never make you take a client you don't feel comfortable with. Hell, If I don't feel comfortable sending them your way, I won't even tell you about them." Samantha said that last sentence with a force that surprised me.

"Okay," I said lightly, "Okay," I repeated to myself more than them, "I am strong enough almost no man can overpower me; just ask Crystal," I said with a smile. I took a deep breath wrapping my arm around Crystal, and motion to Tracy to join us. "That doesn't change the fact that taking precautions, especially when I am so new to this, is what I would consider a good idea." I smiled as Tracy no longer looked lost, moving some bags and snuggling in with me. Her breasts pressed a bit strongly to me as she seemed to latch on.

"Good," Samantha said simply. "It is good that you understand that I am trying to help you here and not hurt you. Crystal, I am sure, is more than happy to provide you with something custom soon to suit your body. I am sure she will enjoy the exercise on it too." Samantha grinned. "Still, I think you might want to take precautions regardless."

I nodded to her words, "Understood, I was going to anyway, and I was also hoping to at least cover my eyes as I do so." I finished.

Crystal and Tracy looked at me with slight surprise, as did Samantha, "Oh, why is that?" She asked.

"Well, If I want to be a professional athlete, I might need to sign sponsorships one day. Most companies would prefer someone with a clean record on that account, I think. I am not sure if being a Dominatrix or Mistress might taint that ability." I replied honestly.

"That makes sense, and if I am honest, I agree with you. It doesn't take your entire face being covered either." Samantha leaned back with a smile, "Honestly, I am quite happy with Crystal bringing you to me," She said with a sigh, "You will make a lot of money with me too. I haven't even set a price for some of your time yet, and I have a bid for ten thousand for a night with you." Samantha said seriously.

It was time for everyone else's eyes to widen. "That was the reaction I was expecting. I take ten percent of each client I find for you, Angela," Samantha said, earning my attention. "When you find your own clients, it comes with risks. But regardless of if I tell you a price, you get it even if the client doesn't pay me. That means I make sure they pay, but no matter what, you get paid. You can make a lucrative amount of money in a short time with me, Angela, But," She paused and leaned forward, "You must be comfortable with yourself doing it." She held my gaze, and I nodded, "You can nod and say anything you want. Until you do it, you will not have an answer. I will book no more than two clients for you this week, Angela. I will also give you a pay advance. At the end of this week, I will have a conversation with you. That is when you can tell me the truth about how you feel. Okay?" Samantha seemed serious as she finished.

I held the girls in my arms, tight thinking. I kept thinking that this was easy money. But Samantha put a bucket of water over my head. I would be meeting total strangers somewhere without ever meeting them before. This business Samantha brought would have risks, and that was the reason it paid well. I needed to think of that before I moved forward. I might also bulk at essentially selling my body too. I felt dismissive of that, though. But the thing Samantha told me was true. Until I did it, I wasn't one hundred percent sure that I wouldn't react badly.

Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers
12