Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Samantha, and I nodded, "I completely understand. Although some might balk, I am also confident in myself. What you have told me, though, about some of the problems that might come up has opened my eyes. I think I will bring something to defend myself more than just my body. I will probably even practice using it, too, just in case." I said after that nod. "I am wondering though about toys or something along that line. I would love a playroom with things set up to play in."

This earned a chuckle from Crystal and Samantha, leaving me confused. "I am so sorry I forgot to tell you," Crystal said with a laugh. "Samantha owns a place, and people come to her. Your no street whore going to random hotel rooms. I have never shown it to you, but the building is in the richer part of the city. It is not all that far from here either, and the clients you will have will be wealthy. No one with a small income could afford to ask for Samantha's services." Crystal said, her smile large, "You think I would let you go into people's houses? That isn't safe." Crystal stated with a resolute tone. "No, the dangers she said were inside the playroom. Some people come in and protest what some of her girls do. They might even be slightly crazy in the head and attack you. Some come in thinking they can dominate and Dominatrix. There is any number of things that could happen. That was what she was warning you against. This is less likely with Samantha's clientele, but not impossible," Crystal finished.

Understanding dawned on me. and a smile grew. "That makes a lot more sense," I confirmed.

"Yep, a nondescript unlabeled building, it is for the clients who wish to remain, let us say discreet," Samantha said with a smile. "It is all legal in our state, but it is also something our clients wouldn't like getting out." Samantha turned to Tracy, "Can your skank keep her mouth shut?" She asked sternly.

I turned to Tracy, who seemed a bit scared of Samantha, before I smiled, "Anything she might have on me, I have something worse," I said, turning back to Samantha. Her surprise showed only for a second before she nodded.

"You have just as much want for privacy with our clients. Although," Samantha paused, "Is that going to help?" She asked. I raised an eyebrow in question when Samantha shrugged, "Think about it. You are a Futanari with an amazing figure," She began to explain. "My clients will not be stupid, and if you get any fame, it will be obvious who you are."

I stopped, and I frowned. It was the first time I thought of backing out of the agreement. It was simply something that I didn't want to get out either. "Do you have NDA agreements that go both ways?" I asked after a couple of minutes of thinking. "This way, I don't have to mask myself, and neither do they have to worry about me spilling the beans on them."

Samantha nodded slowly, then a bit more quickly, "I am sure we can do that. It would even make some of the more wealthy clients even happier. If they know you don't want your identity getting out either, it might even make them feel closer to you. That might work in a bad way sometimes, but I can't see it being a bad thing."

"I agree; if we have a mutual NDA with a consequence on the person that releases the information with a suitable compensation on damages done, I would be much happier now that I am thinking about it," I said. My hand moved on Tracy's shoulder, stroking her slightly. Her face turned to look at me.

"I will look into it," Samantha said with a smile, "I think though that requesting that yourself will make you an even hotter Dominatrix than you think."

"I will have to believe you on that," I said with resignation. "I can say that I somewhat look forward to training some people under my feet." I continued now with a smile, "The thought of a complete stranger that might dominate others in their life begging under my feet seems to give me a slight hard-on," I told Samantha with a wicked grin.

Samantha laughed, "That is always the beauty of this profession." She said after a minute of that charming laughter, "I don't need personal power or political power when they come to me to lose that power." Samantha's smile now matched my own. It was wicked and promised that we were thinking about something that many might not enjoy. "There are many forms of Domination though, Angela," Her expression turned serious once again. "You might not fit with some clients as well as others. You already made your preference known that you prefer women. But you also said that you don't mind men either and might have even played with some. Do you mind a demonstration?" Samantha asked with a raised eyebrow.

The question threw me off somewhat, but my smile returned quickly. "If I am honest, I was expecting a question like it, but I brought Skank along instead. I can bring my little Sissy bitch for some training today." I replied.

"Please do. Although you may not sissify all the men you might work with, it will bring me some relief." Samantha returned.

"Relief?" I asked.

"I have had some who say both but truly cant. I know since you are with Crystal that you can be dominant with women. Crystal, I would say wouldn't be your Girlfriend otherwise. She has too many kinks needing satisfaction not to be dominated." Samantha said. Crystal blushed but nodded when I looked at her.

"I can't say I am surprised on that front. It wasn't just my cock that made her submit." I replied with a wry smile.

"I see you understand that point." Samantha said with a wry smile of her own, "With that aside, though, I have found a couple of my women couldn't switch to do the same to another gender. Some people without knowing are what people in our community call Switches. They can go from being the Dominant to the submissive. To me, it seems crazy, but they want to receive just as much as they dish out. Some don't realize it before they try it on the other gender or many other factors. The problem for me in this regard," Samantha paused to make sure she had my attention, "I run a business with high-end clients. Wealthy people that might even travel from far for my services, Angela." She paused again for that to sink into my head, "They spend a large amount of money and expect a service in return. Not someone who just learned that they cant do what they are doing."

Understanding dawned on me as I realized why Samantha was doing these things. The clients I would be interacting with wouldn't just be wealthy. They might be influential figures in politics. They would want my services not only discreet but to happen without an Incident. They paid and expected something in return for that. The discreet was why it was so expensive in so many ways. It would be why if I did become an athlete why I would want it to remain discreet.

That didn't even factor in if they just so happened to be married and had much to lose. I leaned back, thinking of how many different circumstances might arise from a loose mouth, and grimaced. "I understand," I said simply, "Or, I should say instead of understanding. I can see the many reasons for all parties to remain discreet and why you want me to prove that I can dominate both genders. I said before and will say again, I am willing to Dominant," I finished with a wry smile.

"Good, it wouldn't change a thing other than me simply telling you that regardless I want to see it happen," Samantha said, and I could see how she could dominate people. She had a presence around her that demanded that almost. I could see how Crystal must have, more than once, probably been dominated by the woman in front of me. It wasn't something she admitted to, but it was something that I would have a more challenging time believing she hadn't been. I wasn't even jealous of that as I thought of it. I simply smiled and pulled the woman in my arms tighter.

"Understood, and I agree with you," I replied, "If you are willing to wait a bit, I can text this sissy bitch to be ready to be picked up from his house, and we can drop off my skank at her house in the meantime," I told Samantha.

Samantha nodded, "If you couldn't get your sissy bitch here by the end of today, I would be rethinking my position of hiring you if I am honest," She replied.

Crystal left my arms and looked at the Skank in my arms, "Skank, let's get you ready to head home. Angela will need some more time to talk with Samantha in private. You will just be in the way. Plus, we need to go through what you will be taking home to dress up for your Mistress during the week." Crystal said. Her tone was soft and conversational, but it also sounded unquestioning. Tracy gripped my arm on more time.

"Go," I joined, making it a complete order.

"Yes, Mistress," She replied, standing up. That pink lace letting me see all over her as the white fur at the end bobbed up and down at her departure.

I turned my attention to Samantha again after they left the room together. "You and Crystal seem to have more than just a friendship," I said, the fact that I believed.

"You're right," Samantha quickly admitted with a raised eyebrow, "What of it?" She asked.

"I am going, to be honest, as I have been the entire time Samantha." I began, "I am new to relationships. I also realize many of the things you have told me are to make me understand things I never experienced. This is correct, and honestly, I appreciate it. The fact that you have dominated my girlfriend before or even in the future doesn't make me jealous." I said simply, "Don't get me wrong." I continued as Samantha seemed about to say something, "I care for Crystal, but I haven't exactly made our relationship exclusive." She smiled at this, "Last night, I even plowed my skank into submission multiple times, leaving her with nothing but vibrators as she watches each time I plowed her ass and pussy." I paused to let her think about that. "Still, the point I am reaching is Samantha; I am grateful for the opportunity you are providing. I want to learn more about this fetish I have learned that I have. You are one way I can learn that, But not the only."

Samantha leaned back as I finished, and she looked at me expressionlessly. "Good, Crystal is not the jealous type. I am sure, though, if what you said was true, that she was jealous of your skank. Probably horny as hell watching it too. I hope you have a video?" Samantha asked expectedly.

"No video, but I do have a couple of photos if you would like to see," I replied with a smile, already bringing out my phone. Samantha stood up quickly and crossed over to sit beside me. She faintly smelled of roses on my nose. For the next twenty minutes, we started to talk about said pictures.

Samantha, I learned really enjoyed going over them. I showed her pictures of the clothespins, and she gave me a short lecture about better placement. What I did I learned was quite a bit about proper placement. It was something that someone who was more OCD would enjoy doing. The very fact they weren't symmetrical was something to be desired. That was interesting information to me as I listened. I even heard her admit that the Cum covered face while she was in a pillory made her hot.

The discussion continued, and I found I liked Samantha as we continued to talk. Soon, Crystal returned with Tracy dressed as she was when we picked her up the day before. Crystal looked happy that Samantha and I were talking so happily when she came back. I then showed her the picture that I took last night.

"Oh, god, that looks hot," Crystal said, looking at herself in the photo, "You got me all distracted now," She continued, "I am sure that Samantha was telling you about some of the problems you did, though, and things you can do better. She likes to do that to every Dom, So don't take it personally," Crystal said, looking at her friend with a stern expression. "Samantha, Don't be too hard on my girlfriend. She is still learning, and I think she has that touch you always go on about." Crystal finished.

"She is looking that way. But you two go, and I will go take a look at the mess downstairs; I will make sure it is clean since I am sure you were planning on doing it before I got here." Samantha said, and Crystal's eyes widened.

"Shit!" Crystal exclaimed to my surprise. "I forgot all about the mess. I also need to do laundry! I am running out of towels."

"Don't worry about it this time," Samantha said, shaking her head, "I will take care of it this time." She turned her head to me. "I will teach you about cleaning too. We never want clients getting sick, you understand."

I nodded, and she shooed us off while getting up with a smile.

We left towards Crystal's car as I sent a text to Jake.

Angela: Text me your address and get ready, Sissy; I am coming to pick you up. Be prepared.

The text was sent as we got in the Car. In the back, I saw the bags for Tracy lining the back. Tracy seemed to want to say something as the garage door opened but didn't speak. I smiled as I received a text as we were on the road. I looked down at it and nodded, not willing to say his address as Tracy was still here. I didn't want her knowing yet what I had done with her Boyfriend.

A smile grew on my face as I thought about what would happen when she did learn what I did with him. My smile grew wicked with the thoughts of the day when I showed my work to her. I anticipated that day. I knew there would be much fun to have on that day.

12