Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 27

Story Info
The 27th chapter of my Slice of Life Erotica for Angela.
4.8k words
4.78
5.7k
4
0

Part 27 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 27: Sensitivity Training

The slap across my girlfriend's face started the party I had ready for her. Her eyes rose with lust as I knew my girlfriend wanted me. I didn't know much about my girlfriend, but when Samantha told me she had more kinks than she knew of, I couldn't agree more. Crystal loved to watch; she loved to be played with. She loved to be treated even as a toy. All of these things were loves of hers that I knew about. Crystal's life revolved almost entirely about sex when I thought about it.

She created handmade large sex equipment for kinksters like myself. She had stores, with the only one I knew being a sex toy store. The only hobby I knew that she had that wasn't about sex was anime. She had cosplay for that anime; I bet many of them were for sexual fantasies as well. I liked this about my girlfriend since her sex drive could take what I found my own sex drive could produce.

The only sexual kink I knew she didn't have was the extreme pain play that she told me she wasn't interested in. Still, She liked pain, and I knew that was only an understatement. I wondered what she considered extreme pain play, though, since she liked pain play in general.

At this moment, though, those thoughts left my mind as my hand came across her face again. The lust in her eyes rose as I held her face in my hands now. Crystal stared into my eyes as I returned the gaze. My cock was hard in my pants, and my words came out as an order. "Show me what you prepared, Slut. I want the slutty ass ready for a pounding in seconds."

Crystal's hands went to work, her shorts falling to the ground. The order was absolute, and I hadn't even let go of her face. My hand came across her face again, hitting my thumb but mostly her face. My hand moved seconds after to her throat, and I picked her up by it. Her eyes bulged as I choked her. My other hand went across her face again, and I looked down. The shorts revealed black lace panties that did nothing to cover up that dripping wet pussy. The edges lining her pussy were already damp from her.

Her legs dangled in the air as I choked her, and my hand slapped her across the face as Crystal struggled to breathe. I couldn't stand it anymore, though, and I lifted her higher before stepping forward. I dropped her onto the bed quickly. My hand let go, and her body bounced up as she took in a large gulp of air. My hands unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down, freeing my cock to ravage my girlfriend.

Crystal's eyes landed on my lower extremity right away. My cock twitched in excitement from that simple lust-filled stare. Her eyes knew what she wanted, and I wagged my cock in front of her. "Suck it slut," I ordered. Crystal got on her hands and knees in seconds, crawling towards me with an expectant look. She looked down at the tip of my cock in front of her. I swung my hips out and made sure my cock slapped her across the face. Crystal yelped in surprise with a slight giggle a second later. My cock then hit her lightly a couple more times, telling her that it would soon be good to have it in her mouth.

Crystal obliged, taking the tip of my cock in her mouth, and I moaned lightly. I turned my head, hearing loud groans and moans behind me. As I turned, I watched white erupted from his cock onto his body. There was a growing pool of suspicious white liquid all over the sissy behind me. The Gag muffled the groans and moaned that he tried to create to get my attention. I watched for a second as he was probably begging for mercy with a stuffed mouth.

My attention turned to more pressing matters, and I grabbed my girlfriend's hair. I pulled her hair up and used my other hand under her neck. I then forced her down my cock feeling myself in her throat. I heard Crystal gag on my girth, and I pulled out a couple of seconds later. Spit dripped down her face as I did so, and she looked up to me. My cock twitched, looking into those incredible eyes.

I grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Crystal giggled, and she helped me take off her shirt. The see-through lace bra left nothing to the imagination. There were no holes in this bra, though, and I looked at her with a lust-filled look. I then paused for a second to abandon the play I had in mind. Instead, I would just drill the fuck out of her moist pussy, making her beg for more.

I restrained myself, and I stood up straight. I then reached back and pulled a cart that Crystal probably thought was only for the sissy. Instead, I also had things planned for her. It was nothing as torturous as it was for the sissy, though. Although that might disappoint her, I wasn't going to go too crazy this time.

The cart came back to me even as I felt Crystal's mouth fell on my cock again. I ignored the pleasure I felt as I looked over the things off to my side. I then remembered something on the second shelf that I thought would be interesting since I hadn't tried it before. Then again, I had only been sexually active for a week tomorrow.

I grinned, and I pushed away the cart. It was diverting from the plan I originally had in mind. Now that the thought was in my mind, I couldn't help wanting to do it badly, and with a grin, I pulled it out of my girlfriend's mouth. "Hey!" Crystal cried out as I walked away, surprised as I moved away. I ignored her, though, and opened the larger cabinet that she had. Opening it up showed a large assortment.

My eyes slipped past many that would dish out many different types of pain to my girlfriend. If I ever had a question about whether she liked pain or not, I would only need to look in the cabinet. My eyes landed on a leather paddle with sliver studs on one side; the other side has some fur or something on it. My hand reached out with my final decision. I grabbed it, feeling the leather handle in my hand, my grin growing more vicious.

I walked back to Crystal with the paddle showing in my hands as I lightly brought it down upon my hand. The light thud of the fur hitting my hand seemed to echo despite the groans and moans of the sissy as he probably had another ejaculation. None of that mattered to Crystal as she looked at me. Her eyes shifted from my face to the paddle to my cock. They didn't seem to know where to go, and I could see the excitement or apprehension in them. I wasn't sure which, but knowing my girlfriend, I could guess.

I brought my cock in front of her again, "Gag on it slut. I am going to make sure that ass will be properly punished before it gets a reward." I said, really starting to get into my role tonight. It wasn't anything acted either I wanted to hear Crystal gag on my cock while the studded paddle landed on that ass, making her yelp on my cock. The mere thought of it sent euphoria to my head, and Crystal obliged with taking my cock into her mouth.

"Stick your naughty ass up slut." While vacuuming my cock in her mouth, I commanded her, and Crystal rose her ass as high as her knees would allow. That bare ass with the lace covering only the juicy core slightly. I smirked, looking down on it, and my urge overcame my better judgment, and that studded side came down on her bare ass cheek. My smile grew as I heard a yelp with a harsh movement deeper into Crystal's throat as it landed upon her.

I brought it down again on the other ass cheek, making her yelp on my cock. For just a second, though, this time, I felt teeth on my cock. I pulled out of my girlfriend's mouth, and my hand slapped her face. "Who the fuck told you that you could put your teeth on me Slut?" I shouted at her.

"Sorry, Mistress!" Crystal cried out. My hand landed across her face again in a calculated hit. "I won't do it again!" She Cried out again.

"Better, Slut!" I growled down at her. My hand was striking her face again. Crystal's eyes glowed with lust as I did so. "Get that cocksucking slut mouth back to its natural place," I ordered, and I shoved my cock into her mouth.

Crystal gagged on it instantly with the sudden reinsertion into her mouth. The Dominance in my renewed thrust of my hips taking her by surprise. My hand picked up the studded paddle again, and it moved through the air, landing on her ass. Crystal's head moved forward, shoving my cock even deeper down her throat as she yelped in pain. A moan closely followed along with another strike on her ass.

My hand then continued to move, striking her perfect ass three more times on each cheek swiftly. Then something changed as her ass sprayed out with clear juices onto the bed. I turned the paddle from the studded side and started to stroke in on her ass with the fur side. "Did you just cum slut?" I asked, slowly pulling my cock out of her mouth.

Crystal looked up into my eyes and nodded. "Yes, Mistress, I am sorry, Mistress." She replied.

I glowered down at her with a stern expression, "No, You are not sorry," I told her, "Not yet, at least." I finished my smile growing. Crystal shivered as I looked at her with that smile.

My cock, now laden with her spit and probably some precum, twitched as I suddenly changed the situation. I picked my girlfriend up and turned around. I sat down, dripping her ass across my lap. Crystal asked what was happening when the paddle landed across both ass cheeks at the same time. "You won't be leaving this position till you squirt two more times, Slut!" I announced, and the paddle started to dish out pain with the fur-covered side. Crystal cried out as the paddle moved swiftly.

I repeatedly stuck her again and again until that juicy pussy Erupted again, with Crystal crying out that she was going to cum. I smiled with the thought that my girlfriend was a masochist through and through. My paddling stopped for my fingers to play in that wet center as her pussy twitched post-orgasm.

"Oh, God, Please, Mistress, I want your fat juicy cock in my pussy. Fuck me. Impregnate me. Anything!" Crystal cried out suddenly as my fingers played with that juicy pussy. My hand found that paddle flipping it over to the studded side, and it landed swiftly upon her ass again.

"You think your naughty ass deserves my cock?!" I asked. The paddle punctuated my statement as she cried out again. "You think a pussy that cums before it is even penetrated deserves more godly cock?!" I asked.

"No, Mistress, This naughty slut isn't deserving. Please though! I want it! I want it! Oh, Goddess, PLease FUCK ME!" Crystal screamed out as the paddle landed again and again. "OH FUCK! CUMMING!" She screamed out as the paddle landed again.

My cock twitch as another stream came out of her pussy without any penetration. I growled, and I picked up that ass. I turned around and placed Crystal on the bed. Crystal seemed out of it with a bright red ass that seemed to be turning bruised soon from the abuse I gave it. Still, I couldn't care less, and I opened up her ass cheeks. I found a wet pussy and a twitching asshole. I grabbed the lube on the cart, and I liberally placed it all over my cock. The head of my cock, almost on its own, moved towards that hole.

Crystal just woke up from the abuse to her ass when my cock poked that puckering hole, ready to cobble down my thick cock. I shoved myself in to be greeted by her tight ass gripping my cock like a vice. Our cries came out in unison as we cried out our pleasure to the other. Her ass accepted me and gripped me tightly, sucking me deeper into her depths. "Oh, GOD, YOU ARE ALWAYS SO FUCKING BIG MISTRESS!" Crystal cried out.

I roared out as I pushed deeper, no longer slowly but forced myself deeper into her ass cunt. The pleasure in taking her raw was something that couldn't be beaten. My girlfriend gripped me tightly as I worked my way to balls-deep quickly. Before I reached that point, though, I pulled out and began to fuck that tight ass-pussy for all it was worth. Crystal's cries filled the room as I pulled her hair back, forcing her to take my cock even deeper.

I felt myself reaching the end, taking her faster and faster. My hips swung, and my balls slammed against her pussy. A wet slap resounded out as we cried out together. My mind was blanking out as I felt her ass spasm on me and brought me over the edge as I felt an eruption of fluids on my balls. I erupted myself deep inside her with a growl of pleasure followed by a moan.

My mind blanked out as I continued to swing my hips, making a slapping sound with each thrust. I emptied my balls into my girlfriend with each thrust giving her a semen enema straight from the source. I felt my balls twitch a couple of times, and my mind started to refocus. Crystal was under me, seemingly having recovered first, and was pulling me out of herself. She did so a couple of seconds later and took my cock back into her mouth, sucking out the leftovers like it was the most precious cuisine. Then Crystal began to clean off my cock from the fluids left over. Those amazing eyes were staring up at me as she did so. I looked down at her, and my cock twitched in renewed excitement. "You naughty, naughty slut," I told her, and the festivities continued.

An hour or so later, I heard the door open to the basement as Crystal cried out as she lost control of her bladder onto the floor. The bed was abandoned, and I was fucking Crystal on top of the sissy as he erupted in little cummies as he watched Crystal take my fat cock. Her timing was impeccable as I exploded into Crystal's ass, once again filling up her ass with even more cum.

"Wow, You went a little crazy," Samantha remarked as she looked at Crystal's teary, pleasure-filled eyes. The sissy had a small pool of his own cum and some semen still dripping from his pleasure. As she looked, her stare seemed to have made him groan loudly into the gag, and a little more erupted from his cock. It seemed like only a tiny amount, though, after so many times.

"Yeah, I got in the mood," I told her with a grin that made her return a smile. "Mind doing me a favor?" I asked her quickly.

"Sure, what is it?" Samantha replied.

"Take off his gag," I said, pointing at the sissy, "I need somewhere for my girlfriend to release the loads I injected into her."

Jake seemed to wake up at that, and Samantha smiled. Jake started to shake his head while Samantha approached. Samantha removed that gag, not caring about how Jake struggled. The gag slipped off, and he spoke for the first time in hours. "That's disgusting, NO!" He cried out, and I couldn't have cared less.

"Crystal, Make him suck out the juicy cum from your ass," I commanded her.

Crystal looked at me with approving eyes even as I couldn't care less at this moment if she approved or not. I expected to be obeyed as I pulled out of her twitching ass. The hole gaped with the exit of my cock. Crystal spared no movement and turned herself around, gladly stepping on the sissy under her. Her ass lined up with his face as he struggled to turn his head. Samantha didn't let that happen, though, and Forced his head to remain straight with her ass lining up to his mouth.

"Suck it out, you sissy!" I commanded, and I heard Crystal moan in that unique way that I heard when Tracy did the same to her. I guessed she was passing the enema of semen into his mouth now. Her pussy looked damper, and my cock twitched as I watched. For five minutes with various sounds and Crystal moved her ass.

"God, That feels amazing when someone sucks out all that deep cum. I still have some in there, but that will need something more to get out than a sissy cum dump." Crystal remarked and grabbed hold of me. "That wasn't easy." She finished by wrapping her arms around me. Her face plunged into my cleavage.

I was still wearing a shirt, and Samantha took the opportunity to re-apply the gag to the Sissy. "Well, That was hot, and I almost wouldn't mind a ride of my own on your cock with how turned on I am," Samantha said with a mischievous grin. "But we both know that wouldn't be entirely enjoyable for us." She finished.

I wasn't sure if Samantha was correct on that. The problem is that I think I might lose some confidence if we did so. It was an intuition thing that my body told me it would be a fight for dominance that I don't think I was ready to play. Samantha was much more experienced than me in gaining it in more ways than physically.

"Fair enough," I told her, stepping back holding Crystal in my arms. "Jacuzzi with us?" I asked her, pointing to the bathroom.

Samantha nodded, "Sure, Let me blindfold this sissy first. Let him think we are still here." She commented more quietly. I then realized that he had earplugs, and I had forgotten at some point. While Samantha went to the cabinets, I helped Crystal over into the bathroom. I turned on the water and helped Crystal out of her panties and bra. I helped her shower and cleaning her up. I used the body wash to clean up her body, much to her happiness. I liked the clean-up after sex; It was oddly intimate and loving.

The post-sex clean-up had taken an almost ritualistic view for me. I loved that part just as much as the sex itself. Especially when I have used the woman in my arms harshly; The way I made Crystal orgasm from pain was case and point as I lovingly rubbed that ass clean. Crystal seemed to love the interaction after I had used her body like that as well. It was so intimate and real that it took a special spot in my heart when it came to sex.

Crystal reciprocated inside the shower taking her time when it came to my cock that was still more or less hard. Her stroking my cock slowly didn't help its position but soon left the shower as Samantha came into the bathroom. Samantha smiled, and she took off her heels she was in. It was then I realized that I never heard the clank of high heels down in the basement. It was only when she came into the bathroom that I noticed that she wore them.

I watched as Samantha stripped to her bare confident body. I helped Crystal into the Jacuzzi while Samantha stripped. I noticed, though, that Samantha was slightly shorter than me. Only by an inch or two making my first impression that the heels were what made her taller than me correct. Samantha lost her last article of clothing showing her naked female figure as I stopped paying attention to bring myself into the hot water.

I turned my attention to Samantha as she brought her body into the Jacuzzi. She stepped through, and I checked out that body of hers. Her Breast size was around D cup to Double D's. She looked somehow elegant even without clothes. She moved with a subtle confidence that demanded the attention of those around her. Even as she sat, I could see that elegance continue. Her skin was white with a slight tan that showed that she didn't stay inside all the time.

Samantha sat back in the Jacuzzi with a smile, "Get an eyeful?" She asked me with a smile.

"Yes," I responded with matching confidence wrapping an arm around Crystal, "I am amazed by how you hold yourself," I continued without shying away, "The elegance that you hold yourself with is attention-grabbing. Your body is attractive, but I think the confidence and eloquence you hold yourself with is even more attractive."

Samantha looked at me appreciatively at my admittance. "Angela here is brutally honest; I have learned from our short relationship." Crystal spoke, and I felt that I heard a smile in her tone.

"Well, I am less brutally honest, and more don't see the point to lie most of the time." I admitted, "I am not perfect though; I prefer telling the truth, missing the details that might call things more into question." I continued, "Still, I prefer the truth and the full truth at that; but that doesn't change the fact that the way you move speaks eloquence." I finished.

"Well, Thank you for the clarification," Samantha said sweetly. "I will tell you one thing, though, When it comes to working with me. If you have something to report, please make it the full truth." Samantha's tone turned serious, "Some of our customers are very elevated in their positions. Suppose you have something to report like abuse or anything really. I need the full truth as you remember it." Samantha before was serious; now, she was almost cold. "Not what will paint you in the best light, please. The reason I say this is because I do have contacts that will not only protect you but my company. Some of the people we deal with need these types of contacts. If you lie to me and I find out later, things will be terrible for everyone involved, including me." Samantha finished.

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12