Life of a Dominant Futanari Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I getting into some type of gang activity here?" I asked her seriously in reply.

"No, No, you are not. Everything I am doing and what you have signed up for doing is Legal. The problem is when you cater to the level of clients you will be doing. Well..." Samantha paused as if looking for the right words. "Things get complicated quickly. People will be spending thousands. And I mean thousands literally to tens of thousands for mere hours of your time Angela. That means they expect top quality experience under you. They want to be Dominated, and most of the time, they don't want people to learn about it. Including other clients that I would have to run interference of them if they get pissed off." Samantha said. "Some clients might be foreign dignitaries from other countries. You shouldn't be surprised if you find some genuine blue bloods begging to be under your feet." Samantha made sure she had my attention. "That is my point. I want none of them pissed off with you or us. But," Samantha leaned back, "That has never happened. I want to frighten you enough to understand that I am here to help you. Protect not only the identity of you and the clients under you. I want you to understand you can fuck up. Just don't make it a monumental failure like a serious injury or something. Okay?" Samantha finished.

I leaned back in the heat while my boner finally came to terms with the fact that it was temporarily not getting action. "I understand. Or at least I believe I understand." I told her, looking down to Crystal. Crystal seemed to have nodded in the nook of my neck.

"Angela," Crystal began, "I would never have pointed you out to Samantha if I thought she was doing something illegal. The fact is, though, You will be paid an outrageous amount of money for a small amount of time. That means risks are involved in that type of business. You become a lumberjack? You know the best way of killing a lumberjack is to let him work. That is why they are paid. You work security? You can get stabbed. Every job comes with risks, as does leaving your house." Crystal persuaded, "This job makes you rub shoulders with the upper echelons of society. The level of contacts and personal relationships you can make in this job is worth ten times more than almost any other job. Remember that it is crucial." Crystal finished. Her eyes were looking sideways up into my own.

"Okay, I get it," I said, "I wasn't planning on backing out anyways," I told them both truthfully. "I get that if I fuck up by the numbers, there will be serious consequences. I don't plan on doing that, though. That still never changed the fact of my original comment," I said, trying to change the flow of conversation. "How do you have such an eloquent demeanor, if you don't mind me asking."

"Honestly, Practice," Samantha replied with a smile. "I had a client that paid me to go see a special teacher to train me. I learned, and eventually, I tied it into everyday life. It isn't easy, though, and it isn't for everybody. You honestly wouldn't look as good with an eloquent demeanor. I think your tomboyish demeanor is much more suited to you." I felt Crystal nod on me. "I can pull it off because of practice, but the only thing I would say might work is to train for is a more athletic one for yourself. You have a demeanor that I wouldn't change, though. That confident, superior movement you have is perfect. That with the mix of previously stated when not in the bedroom is perfect." Samantha finished.

"I think you are perfect right now," Crystal stated with a sigh.

I smiled, and I turned her face up to mine, locking my lips with hers giving her a sweet kiss. I then broke it off, leaning back. "Well, thanks for that, I guess," I said. "I never knew that I had a charm just to my own walk, as you seem to both be saying," I commented.

"That's the point, though," Samantha said, "You do; you show a lot of your personality through it too. I like it, and that is why I am so willing to hire you."

"Well, You have many reasons, apparently." I replied with a sharp smile, "I feel like my muscles are rotting today though, Would you like to go to the Gym?" I asked Crystal with that same smile.

"We can, but what will we do with the sissy?" Crystal asked, jerking her head slightly, "You said you need to punish him. It would be best if you never left a toy too long by themselves. There are plenty of ways they can hurt themselves even when bound right now." Crystal finished.

I sighed but nodded, "Yeah, you're right; I guess we need to mix things up as well." I said, looking up in thought.

"Oh, there are plenty of ways to do that," Samantha replied to my rhetorical question seriously. "Have you thought of a direction to move forward with Training?" She asked curiously.

The conversation quickly flowed into different styles of training. I talked very interested in what Samantha was saying. There were several ways to train the sissy, especially if I wanted to keep him around. At this point, the thought of keeping the sick sissy around was repugnant to me. I wanted his life ruined, then tossed away like the piece of shit that he is. Still, there was a couple of ways that did pique my interest. It would be nice to have a sissy maid cleaning up all around me. But that wouldn't be Jake. I nodded to myself and told Crystal and Samantha that I was interested in training a Sissy to be a slave for me later but not with this particular sissy. This potential rapist didn't deserve that at all.

The conversation flowed as we talked about the sissy's potential fate while we joked around. The atmosphere inside the Jacuzzi was fantastic. We all took pleasure with the knowledge that a sissy in the other room was suffering in a chair with endless vibrations developing his sensitivity.

12