Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 02

Story Info
The Second Chapter of the Second Week.
4.4k words
4.79
5k
7

Part 32 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 30/2: Approached

The class moved slowly, but I continued to pay attention to the teacher's lesson that had just started. My pen moved as the Teacher talked while writing on the blackboard. I continued to make notes while following the lesson. The class soon ended with the bell ringing, and students seemed to struggle not to cry out in happiness as the teacher said everyone could leave after a particularly boring class.

I picked up my bag and started to pick up my bag before moving towards the classroom door. When I reached it, many of the students had already left the room. The teacher was at her desk looking at something when I felt a student grip my shoulder just at the door out of the room.

I turned surprised as I turned to the woman beside me. "Hey, Angela," I heard her say as I finished turning to see a young red-headed girl looking at me. She was almost as tall as me, and she wore a smile on her face. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked.

"Who are you?" I asked, "And why do you want to talk to me?" I followed up with another question.

"Oh, sorry Angela, I thought you would know my name," She asked, slightly off-put that I didn't know her name. "We have been in the same classes for the last three years, you know," She followed up.

I simply raised an eyebrow, "Why would that matter?" I asked back, "It's not like anyone went out of their way to be friendly with me. That doesn't answer my questions though, You have also been talking to me for a minute now, and I need to get to my next class." I finished.

The girl flushed under my uncompromising tone, "Sorry, I will get to the point though, I am Sarah; I have been in the same schools as you for since elementary school. I also am on the Volleyball team." She began, and I nodded without saying anything, "I remember you used to be really good in sports in elementary school, and I was wondering if you wanted to join the school's team?" Sarah said.

"And since I haven't played sports all throughout high school, what makes you think that I still want to?" I asked back instinctively, my tone sharp as Sarah took a sharp breath before her smile returned.

"I remember that you loved sports, and I asked the Volleyball coach here about your..." Sarah's voice trailed off for a minute, "Condition. I also remembered that you were very good and driven. Although I admit it was the workout routine, I saw you at the gym this weekend that made me notice." She finished.

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh?" I replied.

"Well, I didn't see it, but someone recorded you running with a shit ton of weights on you then bench pressing over two hundred pounds. I recognized you, and I realized that although you don't show it, you must be packing some very serious power in your arms." Sarah seemed to start perking up as she continued her words flowing faster, "Our Volleyball team this year lost our ace Right outside striker. When I saw your potential, let's say I was wondering if you wanted to get on the team. I noticed that you're already in the gym class, and it would make the coach happy to pick up someone who seems as self-driven as you." Sarah said.

"Let's walk," I replied, moving us down the hallway, and Sarah walked with me. I took a more extended look at her, and she was almost as tall as me, I noticed. Sarah's breast size was around C cups. Her body, though, looked built for flexibility as well as power. And I asked, "So, Have you asked your coach?"

"No, If I am honest, I haven't had the ability yet." Sarah admitted, "Our team, though, is looking for a powerful right outside striker to finish our lineup. You seemed like a good choice, but I wanted you on board before I went to the coach with my recommendation." Sarah replied.

"That seems awful forward of you, especially since you haven't seen me play volleyball. To my knowledge, the team you are asking me to join would be 5AAA level." I finished.

"Yes, You are correct, But a lot of the time, it is easier to teach self-motivated people than recruits. Plus, we lost the Ace that we needed, with no one from the sophomore year ready to fill the position. Worst comes to worst, though; we teach one of the people already on the team instead of you if it doesn't work out." She finished.

I nodded in understanding and thought about it myself. "I am willing," I replied honestly. "I was looking to get into a sport myself this year since I recently learned that I could do it," I admitted, "Volleyball was one of the options I was looking into although," I paused for a moment looking at Sarah, "That doesn't mean it is my only option. I could just get into weight lifting or MMA if I wanted to. I am not looking into just recent events." I told her, "I am looking to make a career out of it." I finished as I reached the classroom. "Talk to me after school or during Mr. Trimmers Gym class. Either works for me."

I walked into the classroom, leaving Sarah behind as the Class bell rang, and she was officially late to class as I sat at my desk pulling out my textbook.

I smiled as I reviewed and listened to the teacher talk. The class was not as dull as the first, and time seemed to move much faster. I smiled, thinking about the lunch that was about to arrive with the bell that would ring soon. I packed my textbooks into my backpack just as the bell rang, announcing the end of the class. I moved with a smile on my face, only for that smile to turn to a frown when I realized that I forgot something at home this morning.

I reached the destination of the Teacher's locker room that I had taken as my own these years, and I opened the door. When I opened the door, I didn't see the person I was expecting. I walked inside and put down my bag when I heard that door open. I looked to see Tracy coming in with a half-smile on her face. I looked at Tracy, and She was tall, almost my height, with C cup breasts and Brunette hair flowing down to her back. I watched as those wide hips swung back and forth enticingly and lifted her skirt. The wordless striptease that she started with just looking at me spoke of the volumes of Training and acceptance that Tracy had gone through.

I licked my lips as my cock, still hidden in my panties under my skirt, started to harden, seeing my skank. Those panties were red lace that did cover the core with a little damp stain that I could just start to see developing. Tracy's skirt then covered her panties back up as she stepped away from me, her hips swinging as she moved back to the door and locked it herself so no one would interrupt us.

Those long legs brought her back faster with her swinging hips, and she smiled down at me as I pulled out my food. "Well, Skank," I said in the silence, "You are looking much more enticing," I admitted, "Show me more," I continued and took out the lunch box my mother had prepared as my hunger spiked in more than one way.

Tracy smiled and neared be swinging her hips and giving me a little dance as her fingers worked on the buttons. Buttons off her shirt started to reveal the matching red bra that barely hid her breasts, leaving only the imagination to fill in the gaps as her shirt came loose as she faced me. I watched, feeling my cock harden till my panties felt uncomfortable. I didn't move to change that, though, and instead, I ate, taking a fork out and eating.

Tracy seemed almost to take that as a challenge, and her dance increased in enthusiasm. Soon Her skirt hit the ground, and that damp spot on her panties had grown maybe without her knowledge. It didn't matter, though, as I knew her anticipation was increasing as my own was as she seduced me with her body.

My eyes darkened as the tease of her striping dance routine went on longer than I wished. Finally, as my cock grew harder under me, my works cracked the silence making Tracy smile in delight, "Get on your knees, skank. Your cocksucking lips have work to do whore." I told her my tone dark with want. My order rang out, and Tracy didn't even wait as she dropped to her knees in front of me and a hand dropping to her panties as she did so. Her other hand moved aside my panties, and with a little help from me, my cock sprang out, hitting her in the face with its length and girth.

Tracy expected it, though, and lowered herself under my cock even as she moans, smacking her own face with my cock smiling up to me. The change after so few days was surprising, though as Tracy not too long ago would have hated the humiliation. I looked down at her while taking another bite of food to fuel my body, and I noticed the want in her as she started to play with her pussy. Her lips moved though placing a kiss on the head of my cock in greeting before her mouth opened and togue started to lubricate the length of my cock.

I held back a moan at the sudden pleasure, and I continued to eat my food while watching Tracy lick the length of my cock down to the balls. Her free hand, not on her pussy began to softly massage them, forcing me to stifle yet another moan as the pleasure racked my body. I could feel and see Tracy get more and more into it and her moans vibrated on my cock as she licked up and down, placing kisses down the length before taking it into her mouth. The moans increased in volume as I knew she was soon bringing herself to orgasm as she continued to play with her clit masturbating as she gave me a blowjob. I watched and waited while she continued. Her pleasure increased, as did mine, and a smile appeared on my face without my knowledge as I ate my food.

I was almost done with my food when that fork dropped into the food, and my hand quickly moved. Tracy's moans increased in volume, and her hips swung back and forth as she neared, bringing herself to orgasm. I could see the pleasure move through her as my hand landed on her hand just a couple of seconds before she orgasmed, and my hand forced her hand away from her pussy.

Tracy cried out with a groan, and her hips swung while her other hand moved to replace the hand that just denied that orgasm. She needed completion, and without thought, that second hand that had been massaging my balls pleasing me moved instinctually when my voice cut the silence in the locker room. "Did I give you permission to cum Skank?" I said harshly as my hand tangled in her hair. I pulled her off my cock as the other hand that was moving only a second ago towards her pussy paused in the air.

"N- No, Mistress," Tracy said with want in her tone. It was also tinged with the desperation of need as she came down from the edge of cumming.

"Then, Why are you being a bad girl and trying to bring yourself there without permission?" I asked her, bringing her head back under my cock. The length of my cock went across the length of her face and beyond as she grappled with my question.

Tracy's tongue moved instinctually and licked the length of my cock once, "I-I don't know, Mistress," She replied honestly.

"Good, You answer like the good slut you are. If only we could work on that intelligence, you might become what you dream of being," I commented with contempt in my tone as I effortlessly made her blush in humiliation at her intelligence. "Your whore mouth can be good for talking to others as well," I said contemptuously. "Work on your grades, and we can talk about keeping your whore pussy around even longer, Skank." I continued making her blush even more deeply, "Got any condoms like a good whore?" I asked her this time, "Your pussy looks needy like the whore skank you are." I finished.

"I-" Tracy's voice cut off as she grappled with the onslaught of humiliating comments I had made. "I do, Mistress, I- I just doubt they can fit on your magnificent cock, Mistress," She finished.

"Like a good little skank. Bring them out whore, and I want to see what your pussy used to take." So I said, knowing that if Jake were here now, the next thing I would be doing would be an excellent exclamation mark on our comparative sizes.

Tracy brought it out, and it was a regular condom. Tracy ripped it open as I finished my food, watching her bring it to the tip of my cock. She then placed it on the tip of my cock, and it couldn't go around the head of my cock.

"I guess, Your boyfriend has a smaller cock," I said with a tone making it sound absentminded. Tracy, for some reason, blushed, and I continued, "Well, Stand up, skank. I think your ass needs attention. I won't impregnate a stupid skank and plague the world with another inferior child from a stupid whore." My rain of insults on her continued even as she did as I ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," She acknowledged.

Tracy moved aside her panties and lined my girthy saliva-lubed cock to her ass. She was backing up slowly and took a deep breath, and her knees and ass moved. Her ass expanded to accept my cock greedily, and she cried out with the sudden pleasure filling her head. I didn't wait either as lunch was only so long, and my hands landed on her shoulders and pushed her all the way down on my cock.

Tracy's cry increased in volume, and my hands slipped down her back, trailing down each side. Finally, my hands stopped at her hips and brought her ass off my cock as Tracy was still crying out from the suddenly increased insertion. I didn't stop, though, and I forced her back down on my cock. Again, the suddenly increased pace of our sex made her cry out like an animal with no speech capability.

That wouldn't be allowed though, "What are you whore?" I said darkly as my cock moved through her ass. Her anal walls were tightly gripping on my cock with desperate need.

"I'm Your skank!" She loudly cried out with a moan intermixed without a second thought otherwise as my cock invaded the depths of her anal cavity with ruthless abandon. Her cries continued, and she repeated, "I am your slutty skank, Mistress," She cried out another two more times, and I increased the pace as I stood up and grabbed her arms as I started to make the room resound with the slaps of her ass cheeks meeting my hips hard and fast.

I could feel the skanks ass tighten on me and her hands seemed to want to move towards her pussy, and I smiled with a sadistic thought. I sat down, using her arms to bring Tracy with me as she exclaimed in surprise. The action of sitting on my lap driving my cock even deeper in her ass, and my hand let go of her hand as it traveled towards the middle of her pussy, hovering over it for just a second. My other hand let go of her arm, snaking up to her mouth as I covered bother her mouth and nose as her head shook instinctually as she tried to take a breath.

My strength remained firm as I smothered her before my first hand lept to action. I started to slap that pussy over the clit making her scream in pain and pleasure as I moved my hips in a rotating fashion to bring more pleasure to the skank on my lap, and my works traveled into her ears, "Good, Now cum slut!" My tone was absolute, and the order rang in her ears even as the surprise, pain, and pleasure flooded her mind. A gush of a liquid filled my hand, trying to escape as the smell of female ejaculate escaped into the room as my hand continued to slap that pussy repeatedly. Her scream was now soundless as her mind was overwhelmed; her ass began spasming on my cock, sucking me in. I let go of her mouth and wrapped my arm around her waist. I then forced her up and down, bringing myself the rest of the way even as my slaps continued at a constant pace, slapping that pussy.

Tracy's ejaculation continued far longer than I thought she could for the first time of the day as I erupted into her asshole as deeply as I could, using her body as a toy for my pleasure. It didn't end for a couple of seconds, and I stopped my slapping and brought her head back towards mine, kissing her as I rode out the ejaculation with a white mind that could only at that moment have been surpassed by Tracy.

The silence returned, and my emulation ended as I dominated Tracy's lips for another minute before helping her off my cock. Finally, the kiss broke naturally as I set her aside. My cock was still standing tall, covered in the semen and the skank's anal juices from the sex just seconds before.

I looked to see Tracy looking in a trance of question and confusion at what had just happened. A nice person would have left her to get her bearings. But, instead, I tangled my fingers in her hair, and my voice rang out, "My cock is dirt slut," I said simply.

"Yes, Mistress, I will clean your cock with my slutty cock sucking lips," She replied without prompting.

The answer left me shocked, and I thanked God she hadn't noticed as her tongue and lips were too busy cleaning the juices she left behind. The response she gave was something I would have been working on training her further along and laying the groundwork now. Or at least in the best way, I knew how. But when training people, you need to remember that they can do things of their own.

This was a point that Samantha went over with me inside the Jacuzzi yesterday. She had taught me a lot, but I never expected the rapid change in Tracy. She was more and more along the lines of my orders before I could even order her. This was a nice change, but I didn't know how to react to it. Did I move faster in her training at this point, or do I reinforce?

It was a question that I didn't know the answer to, and I was entering black territory as I felt those lips finish cleaning my cock. At this moment, though, I tossed it out as I heard Tracy slurp up the last of the juices off my cock, and her head came back up. Her face showed itself to me again, and I saw her genuine smile as she looked at me with tears in her eyes, looking in need of some cleaning up.

"Thank you for letting me clean you up, Mistress," Tracy said, surprising me again, although I kept my face from showing any of it.

"Good slut," I commended her honestly, making her smile grow, "Go clean yourself up. There are classes left over, and you need to be present if you want to continue being my cock sucking slut." I reminded her.

Tracy nodded, and my expression struggled but continued to stay stern as she continued, "Thank you, Mistress," She finished before walking deeper into the bathroom area of the locker room.

My face was dark in thought, though, and I wasn't sure how to feel as Tracy seemed to be growing more and more attached to me. I wasn't sure what I wanted still on that, especially since I intended to keep my word on that. There was only a year left, and school would end with universities and colleges being our destination for the next. I didn't know where I would be going, but one thing was for sure with what Tracy told me, her grades were, she wouldn't be joining me.

I then realized just as quickly as I thought about it that it didn't matter. I told Tracy I would abandon her if she didn't do better. If she didn't, I simply would follow my word on that and abandon her to find a dom with as large as a cock as me.

I smirked in thought as I heard Tracy behind me cleaning herself up, hearing her hum some song I didn't recognize. I let myself relax as I realized that it simply didn't matter at this point, and my cock went flaccid with that. The Lunch would be closing soon, and I decided to think with some excitement about the possibility of joining the Volleyball team. I hadn't thought about Volleyball too much, but it was one of my choices to go down. I would have preferred Beach Volleyball if I was going, being honest, but that wouldn't be until university or College. When I researched last night, our school's Beach volleyball team ended due to a lack of results and funding. It was sad to hear, but our volleyball team was doing well, commonly making it to the state's championship tournaments. However, it hadn't reached the finals in over a decade. That didn't mean that it was a bad team. It just meant it was missing that something needed to move forward past that.

Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers
12