Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thoughts were cut off as Tracy returned, her face looking normal again instead of just having her ass being pounded to high heaven. "Hey, I wanted to ask, But have you found what sport are you going to choose?" Tracy asked as she sat slowly beside me, pulling her bag towards her and retrieving a sandwich.

"Well, I am talking to the Volleyball team," I said, "They came to me this morning with someone named Sarah asking me if I was interested. She said they needed an Ace or something for a Right outside Hitter. I think it would be a good place for me since I do know how to play volleyball, and I have been half-decent in the past. So I will practice it as I do towards the gym." I finished with a smile as I told her my feelings on it.

"I did hear Becka left the team. I think it was an injury over the summer. It tore something in her leg; that is sad to hear. The team had her for another year, and they thought so they didn't train a member to take over that slot. Short-sighted, in my opinion." Tracy finished, much to my surprise, and I looked at her with that surprise. "What?" Tracy said, "I like watching sports. I might not be good at them myself, doesn't mean I can't be knowledgeable about them." Tracy finished looking almost affronted at my skeptical look.

I smirked at that reaction, and I stood up, "Well," I said began, "I will just see what I can do," I told Tracy, "If they don't let me on the team, then there are other sports teams that I can join like cross country or weightlifting and many others." I told Tracy without thought, "Volleyball is interesting, but it isn't the only option. I will talk to the coach today; it seems from the way Sarah talked to me," I finished with a slight smile.

Tracy chewed on her sandwich in thought and nodded, "That makes sense. However, weightlifting would be seriously suited to you, in my opinion. You are obsessed with lifting iron." Tracy said, earning a chuckle from me.

"Go, to class, Tracy," I said as the bell rang right at the predicted time I set in my head, "I will be heading there myself." I unlocked the door, and I turned to Tracy one more time, "I do have an order for you Skank," The derogatory term brought her to listen to that with increased concentration, "You will continue dating that piece of shit Jake, for now. You can even let him fuck you from time to time. I wonder, though," I said, pausing, "Do you even feel it after having me?" I asked her before turning and walking away after seeing Tracy blush a deep red.

I went to classes, and I smiled at how the first day of the week had started. Tracy was obedient, and so was Jake. Although for completely different reasons. Tracy still seemed to want to say something to me at some points, but she was already starting to take the initiative. Jake the sissy little bitch was different, though. He was still in denial that his body already started to enjoy my cock sixteen inches deep inside of it. His body started to respond positively to the humiliation as well.

It didn't matter, though, as I had begun to train him to be that cocksucking little slut that he was always meant to be. Still, I didn't think the fire of rebellion was out of him. Some instinct told me that he still had a fire to rebel and was waiting for something.

The thought passed through my head again, and I cut it off as I sat in class, taking out my textbooks for class. The conversation with Sarah was equally important if everything turned out to be true, and my smile grew with the thought that I could join an interesting sport. I dug in, looking through and reviewing my textbooks with a smile before I got to go to my favorite class of the day.

Gym, I wonder what we are going to do today in class?

12