Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 05

Story Info
The Fifth Chapter of the Second Week in Angela's Life.
6k words
4.86
5.2k
6

Part 35 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 34/ 5: Peeper Puddle

I awoke in the morning feeling sticky, and I felt skin up against mine. It took a moment to register why I awoke until I heard the alarm in the background Crying out to gain my attention. I pulled the soft-skinned person close to me, feeling them brush up against my hard cock. I moaned and turned, seeing Tracy entirely out of it. Her breathing was telling me that I didn't fuck her to death last night.

Memories of the day before reminded me of why I needed the night of sex, and the condoms littered my bed. I let out a curse as I now knew I needed to change my sheets. "Damn it," I cursed again as I moved towards my phone as the resentment grew in me again.

The sex last night only allowed me to relieve some of my frustrations and left me tired today. I was already running late on my routines. I shook Tract and heard her ask for five more minutes. I shook her more violently, now startling her awake.

"Move, we have slept through two of my alarms," I told her harshly as I moved towards the shower, turning it on so we could clean up.

"Shit!" Tracy cursed and realized that we were going to be late when we get to school. This would be the first time in a long time I wouldn't be running to school either. I jumped in the shower as I silenced the alarm. I then saw a text from the sissy on my phone, probably wondering where I am. I ignored it and jumped into the shower with his girlfriend. We cleaned each other up and scrubbed until we no longer smelled of sex. I then jumped out of the shower with Tracy hot on my heels. I dried myself off and tossed a towel to Tracy.

"Skank," I said without thinking, "You need to get dressed, and I will be ready in a minute after grabbing my stuff. I also need to send a text to someone before I try to convince my parents to let me use the car." My words were rushed, and Tracy nodded without words moving towards her bag.

I rushed upstairs to see my mother looking at me, surprised. "Well, Well, Well, Running late after bringing over your girlfriend?" My mother asked with attitude.

I growled back without thinking, "Did you make me breakfast and lunch today, or did you leave me to fend for myself?" I asked her as I opened the fridge seeing a lunch box, and looked at the table to see a plate covered in tinfoil.

"I made you something, but it looks like you don't have the time to eat it." My mother replied, ignoring my biting words. She knew I was angry with her, which is why she tried to do something for me.

"No, I didn't bring over my girlfriend either. My skank is here," I told my mother as she was about to eat something. Her mouth remained open as I retrieved the lunch and remembered I left my bag downstairs. When I got downstairs, Tracy was already in her School uniform, and I realized that I forgot to button up my shirt. I took some gym clothes and stuffed them in my bag, and made sure to retrieve my weights which were still wet from the day before rainfall. It looked like at some point while I was sixteen inches inside my skank, the rain stopped.

At this moment, though, that didn't matter, and I started buttoning up the white catholic schoolgirl style shirt and properly placed the skirt that I looked correct. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes at this uniform that I swear some pervert put together and Brought Tracy up to my mother. My mother looked surprised at Tracy.

"Already cheating on your girlfriend?!" My mother seemed outraged, and Tracy turned to me.

I shook my head and grabbed the keys, "Mom, This skank here is already known and has been fucked in front of my girlfriend." I told her, making my mother's mouth gape open in surprise again. "Crystal loved it when I did that. As did this little skank as I fucked her ass again and again last night." I told my mother bluntly, her face turning red. Tracy's face turned red too, "I will take you to the spa probably Friday as I need to call someone for things." I said, not explaining anymore, "I need to use the car to get to school, so I am not late. If you want a rendition of everything, mother, it needs to be another time. This skank, and I need to get to classes." I said, pulling Tracy behind me, leaving my mother flustered and confused behind me. I stopped for a second and grabbed the lunch, and stuffed it in my backpack as I moved out of the house towards the car.

Tracy seemed to chuckle behind me as I got in the car. I turned it on as she got in the passenger seat. I took out my phone, and I sent a text to Jake.

Angela: You will send a picture of the toy in your ass while wearing your cage. Or I will make sure I will show a video of you masturbating to your girlfriend and parents.

The text that I had gotten earlier from Jake was asking if I was coming today. It was short, and it was to the point. I am sure that he was in two minds about the fact that I wasn't there.

I stopped thinking about it, and I looked behind me, pulling out of the driveway to drive to school. I didn't know if my dad needed the car, but things between us were heated now. Figuring out your parents never fought for you even when you felt the loss of hope when that wasn't true was painful, and I felt cut from it. It didn't matter, though, at this point. I have a chance on the Volleyball team, and I would practice my heart out for that chance.

I was on the street in seconds and driving towards school in the little car we had, making my way making sure to stick to the speed limit. If I didn't have Tracy with me, it would have been faster just to run probably, but I wouldn't have had the chance to shower at school, and we were covered in my semen and sweat after a night of sex. Tracy had recovered a lot faster than I thought from the activities last night. Although I wouldn't be surprised if she were hiding the soreness she felt.

When we neared the school, though, I stopped and looked at Tracy. "Get out," I told her.

"Why?" Tracy asked, and I looked at her like she was an idiot.

"You have a boyfriend, and I told you to keep the relationship, for now, Skank. If you show up to school in my car with everyone knowing I have a cock they will suspect you. Rumors will then fly, and you get caught. I don't want your cheating skank ass caught yet. Now," I said, looking into her eyes, "Get out; we don't want to be late."

I wasn't nice and in a rush. Tracy nodded, "Thank you for the ride, Mistress," Tracy said and got out, pulling her backpack tight against her back before I drove off towards the school. At this time, just before classes, I am not sure if someone saw me drop off Tracy. Still, I didn't want to be seen with her yet. If I showed up with her in my car, then things would be confirmed, frankly, though I didn't care about her feelings. Last night I used her to pour out some of my frustrations, and I told her that.

Tracy was my skank and a cum dump, and I didn't feel guilty treating her as such. At least for now, though, Tracy was warming up on me, and I didn't know how to feel about that. Conflicting feelings towards her drove me to park slightly faster than I should have in the parking lot. I got out of the car and heard a message come in with the vibration. I pulled open the phone and looked at the message.

The Sissy: Here you are, Mistress.

Under the text was a photo with him wearing a red thong and the Black anal plug inside his ass and the cage in vision. He was leaned forward only to have to take one picture to show off everything. I nodded, although I decided he wouldn't get away from me today. As I walked towards my class after locking the car doors, I started to send a text with my pace brisk.

Angela: You will see me today at lunch in the Locker room. I want your ass ready to be reamed properly like the sissy you are bitch.

I then sent a text to Tracy telling her that she should not come to the locker room as I would be dealing with someone else today and staying away. I wondered, though, if she would listen to it.

Tracy had been getting better with commands lately, and I understood that she was rebuilding under being my skank, although she took a hit in confidence. It was interesting and even fascinating how abuse could work on a person like it was with Tracy. Although I know, she is nowhere near the Maschist that Crystal is, the girl enjoys it more and more. Tracy thrived more on the moments where I took her ass and not on the pain that came with it. She wanted to please me while not being completely subservient. Unfortunately for her, she would not get that type of relationship from me. I also expected her to do better in classes.

I entered the school and looked around, seeing Tracy walk onto the property with her own brisk pace, although I could see the wince of pain as she moved. I knew I made her sore over the night, but her body had been adapting with how much I had been using her lately. I wondered what would happen if I started to ignore her for a short period of time?

Would she go back to who she was before? Or had I broken in her sufficiently enough? Would she come to seek the pleasures and pains on her own? They were interesting questions that I wondered if she would become even more addicted to me if there were a lack of pleasure in that department. Maybe I would do this to see if she sought out Jake to fill in that pleasure? A wicked thought entered my mind that would be the perfect lead-up to the eventual reveal that Tracy was my Skank, and I sat down in my first class while refining the plan.

I was interrupted, though, when I heard a soft voice cough and poked my arm. I turned to see Sarah, apparently the captain of the Volleyball team. I gave her a soft smile and raised an eyebrow.

"Hey," Sarah said to me.

I nodded and replied, "Hey?" My tone questioning.

"I heard that the coach had picked you up yesterday," Sarah paused as my eyebrow just stayed raised, "Well, the Coach told me she liked my recommendation. Said you needed work but had the drive to make it to the location you're needed at."

Okay, I thought. That didn't explain why she was talking to me while the teacher was getting the lesson started on the blackboard. The class was quiet, too, so the teacher would hear if she continued to talk.

"If you want to talk, you can after class," I said, probing to see if there was something more I cared to listen to.

"Okay," Sarah said with a smile, and I dug into my bag, thinking that interaction was awkward. It also got some stares from the other students in the room. No one talked to me, and everyone was surprised that I was being talked to in a friendly way. In this school, people were still used to me being the outcast that no one talks to in fear of becoming an outcast and on their own.

My social status aside, I got into my bag and froze. I then remembered where my textbooks were. I left them in the locker room so my textbooks didn't get destroyed. I cursed under my breath, and I started to take notes missing the part where the teacher referred to the textbook. I would look at it later when I was doing some self-study later.

The class bell rang, and I was still annoyed with myself and needed to hit the locker room to get my textbooks. So I got up quickly and left the room quickly. I heard Sarah call out, and I ignored her so I could get to the locker room. I moved, and my long stride got me there hopefully with enough time that I could get to class before being late. I didn't want to listen to the teacher fuss about being late and all that shit today. I grabbed my books quickly and was just a step under flat-out running to class. The bell rang just as I reached the door, and I sighed,

I made it just in time, and I started to pull out my textbooks to review and listened to the teacher's lessons. It was mostly a review of things that I already knew, but it was always good to review.

I listened and made notes on things I found important, and before I knew it, the class was over, and my stomach rumbled. I then remembered that today was I told the sissy bitch to meet me in the locker room. Hopefully, Tracy would stay away as I gave her enough of my cock last night.

I sighed as I made my way back to the locker room, thinking how I was feeling aggressive. My parents had never fought for me. It made me angry that all this time, I could have done what I loved. I could have played volleyball, soccer, hell even tennis. All that didn't happen because my parents decided not to do even a google search. If I was fair and I wasn't inclined to be fair at the moment, I myself was to blame. I was ten fucking years old at the time, and I trusted my parents to look into things like that. Instead, it became what things are today, though. I was frustrated again just thinking about it, and my feet brought me to the locker room.

I opened the door and saw Jake, the sissy bitch sitting there waiting for me. Jake looked pissed to be here, but he was trying to hide the expression unsuccessfully. I couldn't help but smile, seeing that anger on him. I knew Jake hated me, and I raised an eyebrow,

Without further prompting, Jake knew I was expecting him to say something, "Good Afternoon, Mistress. Did you have a good sleep?" He asked, trying to hide the hate.

Yesterday, football practice and the ego boost from getting back into something he knows he is good at brought his confidence back up some. Not enough to try and question me, though. It was interesting to see the sissy regain and lose that confidence. With the first few mistakes from last week, he learned that he still needed to obey even with that increase confidence. Training him would take more time, and I knew he wouldn't be trained in only a week.

No Sissy bitches with overinflated egos like him needed time to be trained to be a proper cock sleeve. The anger I felt towards my parents seemed to meld together with the furious red hot rage I had towards the sissy bitch in front of me.

My anger these days was outweighing the happiness, and I moved towards the sissy slowly and deliberately. I slowly brought down the zipper on my skirt, letting it fall to the floor before swinging my backpack off my back. The weights inside it gave it a hefty swing, and I made sure not to hit the bitch as my cock filled panties started to struggle to contain my cock.

"You have a job to do Sissy, Start blowing," I commanded. With that, I pulled my flaccid, slowly hardening cock out of my panties. Jake was sitting on the bench, and I pulled out my bag while my stomach felt like an open pit with nothing inside.

I felt nothing on my cock, and I looked down at Jake. "Well?" I asked, wondering why he hadn't started to suck my cock.

"I am not a sissy," He said meekly. It was like the confidence in defying me left him as he said the words.

My empty pit of a stomach could wait as I squatted, bringing my eyes level to him. "I am only going to ask this once. Think of your answer very carefully, Sissy." I said slowly; the calm tone was a surprise to my own ears, with the anger filling my belly. "What are you?"

Jake looked at my calm tone and listened to my slowly asked question. He was startled by my reaction. My slow, deliberate movements had already thrown him off, and the calm tone maybe thought he had a chance if he continued to stand up to me. My eyes were level to him staring into his own.

Time slowly passed, and my eyes locked on his unblinking. I could see the little confidence it took him to say those words deflate with my constant hard staring. "I am your sissy," He said finally.

My gaze remained on him those boring into him like an unflinching beast. "Jake," I said, using his first name deliberately. "I think you haven't learned your place yet. You are playing football again, and I think you are starting to get a big ego boost. Maybe some teammates or friends told you how good you are. Maybe they gave you some props. Told you what a manly man you are." I said the clam tone held a tinge of contempt in it. "Maybe your girlfriend fucked you a couple of times before we saw you on Sunday."

I took a deep breath making sure to keep my anger in check, "With all this, you come in here talking back to your Mistress now. Thinking you're some big man. Some alpha jock that can tell women to bend over to take your manly cock in their pussy," I scoffed, my contempt more apparent. "You are a fucking sissy little bitch Jake. A meek little bitch that takes fat Futa cock deep inside his asshole and moans. Spray's little cummies with his sissy clit all over his stomach. I think you need a more solid reminder. No, you need it proven that you like big fat Cock. Maybe I should ask my Girlfriend if she knows any Big black cocked men around the area that might try you on for sizing purposes. Maybe you're ready to take on men like the sissy bitch you are," Venom dripped from my tone, and Jake seemed to want to curl into a ball looking at me frightened, and I knew I needed to lighten up. My anger was driving me forward, but all I wanted to do was use my foot to stamp him into the dirt.

I took another deep breath and another one. I continued until I regained control and my anger was in check. Last night with my parents affected me more than I even realized, I thought. I took one last deep breath, and Jake realized I contained something in myself as I stood up. My cock had gotten another anger hard-on that I never realized I got until now.

I smiled wickedly, "I got an idea; you want out of this relationship. You fucking tried to rape me, so that isn't happening. But I will let you have the chance to prove that you don't like fat cock up your ass, Sissy boy." I paused, looking down at him with that erection in his face. "Stand up and penetrate yourself with my cock. You will not need to come for inspections and send masturbation videos for the rest of the week till Friday if you don't shoot your little sissy semen out until after I shoot my fat futa load deep in your sissy ass." I smirked, "How does that sound? Up to my little challenge, sissy boy?" I asked him.

Jake looked at me, surprised. His mouth opened and closed as he stared up at me, my hard cock in his sight as he tried to look into my eyes as I towered over him. He gulped and nodded, and I used my hand to use my cock to slap him in the face, "What do you say to your Mistress when you acknowledge an order?" I asked him.

"Sorry, Mistress," Jake quickly shouted on instinct, "Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress, what?" I asked this time, my temper barely keeping in check with making him understand his place.

"Yes, Mistress, Thank you for this opportunity, Mistress, to please you," Jake finished, almost stumbling on the words at some points.

I nodded, and I pushed Jake off the bench easily taking the spot he occupied. My cock stood straight, and Jake watched me for a moment. My stomach growled again as my anger receded slightly.

Jake was on the floor with my rough treatment and still clothed. I opened my lunchbox again, and I took a bite out of the food my mother had prepared. Jake looked lost only for a couple of seconds before he stood. His shirt then came off, and he put it in the corner, then he took off his pants, placing them atop that. The panties that I saw in the photo were in front of me, not doing much to cover the chastity cage, locking up his sissy clitty.

He started to push them down, taking them off, and I could see the supple muscles of his well-built body move. I watched, taking another bite, and finally spared a word for him with my mouth full, "Show me you taking the plug out of that sissy ass," I ordered, and Jake turned around.

"Yes, MIstress," Jake's tone remained meek as he followed the orders. I finished swallowing the bite of food and took another as I watched him lean forward, and his hand reached behind him, his hand grabbing the buttplug inside him, and I heard a slight moan as the black buttplug slowly came out of his ass. It all came out, and he put it off to the side on the bench while his asshole gaped in front of me. My cock twitched with that visual.

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12