Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the type of thing I wanted to see while I was eating. It didn't matter, though. I took another bite and said, "If you fart right now, I will put you in that chair overnight and make sure that you will come to school in a skirt from now on." My tone was full of promise, and I would fulfill this punishment. I was eating, and I didn't need to smell that. "Now, Penetrate yourself, sissy. Prove to me your more than a sissy that loves cock." I told him.

"Yes, Mistress," He quickly found that he had to change the angle and couldn't just sit down on my cock since I was eating. He looked around before he got on his knees. He then looked at my cock for a moment, and I watched him turn around.

Jake almost kissed the tip of my cock, then took it into his mouth, making sure to get saliva all over it. I smirked and couldn't help but say, "I never said you had to suck my cock now, sissy. Now you got your cock sucking lips all over it. I think I am receiving mixed signals from you." I smirked. I knew full well why he was sucking on my cock. It needed lubrication to fit without hurting him.

The resentment I saw showed that he understood. Still, the blush also showed that the comment worked in humiliating the sissy even more as his tongue started to lick my shaft up and down. It was at this moment I wondered what the outcome I wanted from this would be. Did I want the sissy to have some time off from my training? The sissy was trying to redevelop his confidence. Right now, that confidence would be brought back with Tracy, who was where I wanted that confidence to go. The more he started to put that confidence into her, the more I could rip away when I fucked Tracy's brains out in front of him.

On the other hand, it would go towards his football career. He was a good quarterback with a great future ahead of him. That was only if I didn't destroy that first. Still, He was already locked into a university I heard with promises made. His confidence would rebuild there too. The longer I left him alone, the more confidence and the larger beat down I would need to do later. It was an interesting conundrum.

One that I put aside for a second, "You can suck my cock for a bit, but it is all lathered up now," I said quietly, "I want to feel your ass touch my balls how deep my cock is in your ass in one minute." My tone was casual. The words were also an order, and Jake, without saying anything earning a demerit in my eyes, turned around, and His hand guided my cock to his rosebud.

I felt the head of my cock press against the open gaping asshole, and slowly my cock penetrated the sissy bitch. He moved his hips backward after a second pause, and I heard an audible moan coming from him. I smirked, knowing that the sissy bitch was truly fucked when it came to this challenge.

Jake quickly moved his hips back with a groan, and I knew that his cock must have been trying to get hard in his little cage. The cage wouldn't allow that, and it filled the last gaps in the cage, preventing his sissy clitty from getting hard from my cock several inches up his ass.

"Thirty Seconds or I will give you a punishment bitch. I want to feel every inch deep in your ass by then, or you're leaving here with a red ass and maybe a new toy in your ass if I feel like it." I told him between bites. The pleasure wasn't just one going through my cock. Looking at Jake struggle to take my cock, I felt much more satisfied as I watched him take my dick.

The Sissy bitch sped up, and his hips moved down until I felt his ass touch my balls with a moan erupting from him. A groan closely followed up as he paused, taking in all sixteen inches of my cock deep in his ass. My hand came down, spanking an asscheek before returning to my fork. "Get moving Bitch. Don't have all day, and we aren't leaving here until I bust a nut bitch!" I told him.

"Yes, Mistress," jake replied with a slight moan as his hips began to move.

It was slow at first, with shallow movements not leaving the base of my cock very far. It started to lengthen, and several inches moved deep inside him as his moans increased in volume. He was moving slightly faster, too, as I finished my food.

I held back a moan of my own as his anal canal gripped my cock tightly as he moved along my length back and forth. My instinct cried out to grab his ass and start thrusting on my own. I didn't, though, and I waited. I wanted to make sure I made this sissy bitch cum multiple times, and the slow movement along my length is just what I needed to start this. My hand came down upon his ass again, making him groan with the pain. A moan followed it up as he would take eight inches of cock out of his ass before a long stroke brought it deep into his ass again when my balls hit his ass.

With another moan, I was reaching the point where I was losing my patience. "Speed it up, Sissy!" I ordered. Jake's hips moved slightly faster, trying to get to a new faster pace. It was slightly faster, but I knew he was already holding back the louder moans with my cock so deep inside of him. I stopped myself only for a second more.

Then, I grabbed his hips, "You're taking too fucking long." I told him, getting up slightly and kicking away the bench. "This is how a sissy is supposed to be fucked!" I told him loudly, not caring if anyone was outside. I got on my knees and pulled the sissy's ass onto my cock. I then pulled him away quickly, hearing him moan loudly as my hips pulled away too. I then thrust back into him hard, using his hips to force his sissy ass back onto me harshly.

"Ohhh!" Jake cried out, stunned by the sudden violent increase in pace. My hips thrust forward continuously into his ass fucking him thoroughly, feeling the pleasure began to actually register in my head. "Ohhh! Fuck!" He cried out, and I felt his ass tighten even harder on my cock as I continued to thrust into him. He was crying out into the locker room in the middle of the day, and I couldn't care less. Anyone coming inside right now would only see two consenting adults, so I couldn't care less.

I then noticed semen dripping onto the floor, and I moved my hands. I grabbed him by the soldiers and pulled him up to me. My breasts were pressing against his back. I turned his head to look at me. My thrusts into his ass were much more shallow as I said, "You lose," I told him flatly with a smirk. "You're a fucking sissy, and You came before me. Now, like the loser sissy bitch you are, tell me. Tell me what a fucking sissy loser you are. I want you to shout it out, so you understand. You are a fucking sissy loser, Jake. You're a fucking loser, sissy, who likes taking cock up his ass and cums while in a chastity cage."

Tears welled in his eyes as my thrusts continued to poke him in his weak, sissy ass.

"Tell ME!" I ordered.

"I am, you weak loser sissy Bitch!" He cried out in sobs. "I am a weak sissy bitch who loves your Cock!" Jake cried out, and his confidence was broken again. "I came from your fat futa cock!" HE cried out, and I pushed him to the floor and thrust into his ass. My hand moved forward and forced his face to the tile floor.

"Damn fucking straight, sissy bitch. What do you do in that little sissy cage while I fuck you in the ass?" I asked.

"I cum with my little Clitty Mistress!" Jake cried out, even to my surprise.

My eyes narrowed, and I thought about things as I continued to thrust into him. I was reaching my peak, and I felt his ass tighten on me as I continued to thrust into him mercilessly. I reached that peak seconds later on the feeling of Dominance and sissygasms and released my load into his hungry ass.

"Fuck!" I grunted and pushed all sixteen inches into him as I continued to release my load into his ass so deep there was only one way out. For now, though, I finished my load inside him and pulled out. His face was still in the tile, and tears dripped from his eyes. I walked over to a sink and washed the buttplug. Leaving him to wallow in his self-pity. I finished washing it, and I moved back to the sissy and pushed it back in his twitching ass. Stuffed in properly, I lifted his head off the tile floor as I sat on the bench. "Clean up your mess, sissy. You got the juices on it. Your job to clean it." I told him.

Jake looked lost and started to lick the leftover semen and juices along the length of my cock. I didn't care about his pity. The dying screams of a sissy's ego that almost made him a rapist. No, I would not pity this bitch as I watched him clean my cock. In fact, it wasn't even a question in my mind as I shoved him off after he finished cleaning it. My cock stood straight as I walked over to my panties and partially put them on, and started to put on my skirt, waiting for my cock to start to turn flaccid.

I started to clean up while he was crying on the floor. "Why?" I heard Jake ask, "Why are you treating me like this?" This question. This question continued to burn rage through me; It was like pouring gasoline on a flame, and I felt my anger surge. My foot kicked out, hitting him in the stomach.

"You fucking know why sissy. We are here because you brought us here. Now shut the fuck up. Pick yourself up and clean yourself up. Put your sissy panties back on, and remember that you are supposed to be wearing a bra. You will be punished for that." I told him on a side note, "You will then get ready for classes and remember that this is your new normal. You will masturbate at home tonight after football practice to the memory of my cock deep inside your ass. You will send me a video recording of that masturbation session. Then I will show it to my girlfriend as she sucks my cock, getting off to your pathetic display." I crouched beside him.

"You are the one to blame for this, Jake. You are the one to make me snap and start to treat you like the sissy beta bitch boy you so obviously are. You cum from my fat futanari cock multiple times before I release one ejaculation. Now, Clean yourself up, you sissy bitch. Stop crying; no one here cares what pain a fucking rapist feels." I stood up, and my cock was hard from anger. I contemplated using his ass for another load before looking at my phone.

I had missed a text, but it also showed that class was almost over. I sighed, looking at the raging hard-on. I walked over to the bathroom sink and put cold water on it. I bit back a cry of surprise and felt my cock finally started to soften.

At some point, Jake got up and started to use the faucet to clean himself off. I walked away as soon as I could, tuck my cock back into my panties, and walked out of the locker room with my backpack. Something caught my eye as I left--a small puddle by the door. I bent down and sniffed and smirked.

Female ejaculate. Someone was masturbating to me fucking Jake. I wondered who it was, and should I be worried? The most likely person was Tracy. I ordered her to be away, and she probably hadn't seen her friends in a while. Instead of breaking up the fuck session, the girl watched and masturbated to it.

A smirk was on my face as I reached my class. I wonder who it was?

12