Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 09

Story Info
The Ninth chapter of the second week in Angela's life.
6.3k words
4.94
4.9k
6

Part 39 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 38/ 09: Hair trigger

I sat down in class and started to pull out my notebooks. Due to Jake's enthusiasm when I decided to reward him, I got to class a little earlier than I planned. This wasn't a bad thing, though, since I could get more studying in.

The best chance to excel in school I learned and maximize the time I had out of it was to utilize the time inside the school. I could hear students talking to each other outside. While they wasted time doing that, I was making more practice questions in my notebook. I would then solve them to the best of my ability. This engrained the knowledge inside my head and forced me to memorize the process.

I didn't actually think I was good in school. That was even though I was constantly one of the top scorers in school. I was segregated from the rest of the students due to Jake, and I decided years ago that I wouldn't waste my time in school. I took every extra second in school to learn more and more. I would review when I couldn't learn more and my grades rose with it.

My constant review and studying allowed me to have time to stress relief with more exercise. However, this has changed more recently with the inclusion of Crystal, Jake, and Tracy. This didn't change the fact that I utilized my time as best as possible. I rarely had homework since I would finish it in classes and handed it in when the teacher gave us time for it.

The only time was when the teacher purposefully wanted us to take it home and not do it in class. These teachers pissed me off, and I started after being a freshman to avoid these teachers. A couple of times with the guidance counselor and moving classes around, I got away from some of them, but I couldn't always do it. It was a shame, too, since I saw the teachers that did that sort of thing were usually assholes. They told us that they wanted us to utilize our time in school to learn and homework at home. Then they rarely handed back that work since it took such a long time to grade things.

I huffed audibly, thinking about it as more classmates came into class. I looked up when I noticed someone tapping my desk, looking annoyed with me. I raised an eyebrow and leaned back from a now-filled piece of paper from my review of algebra questions.

When I looked up, I noticed Sarah looking somewhat annoyed, her arms crossed now. I felt a pang to stand to make her lower than me but felt that would be petty. "Yes?" I asked her, my tone neutral.

"Why did you run from me yesterday?" Sarah asked, her tone inquisitive but had another emotional undertone to it that annoyed me.

I looked at her and thought back to yesterday. I took a moment then remembered at some time in class; she was about to get us in trouble with the teacher. I told her that I would talk to her after class. Then I noticed that I didn't have my textbooks because I got to school late. So I ran to the teacher's locker room, where I usually fucked Jake.

I leaned back and looked up at her with the memory fresh in my head while she looked down upon me while I sat at my desk. "I forgot my textbooks since I was almost late yesterday. So I went to get them for second class." I told her, simply explaining the reason, "So, That is why," I said, finishing my explanation. I then looked down and grabbed a fresh sheet of paper and putting the last one into my notes of finished self questions.

Meanwhile, Sarah looked at me with an odd expression. "That's it?" Sarah said her tone was something I didn't really get as I put away the questions that I answered.

"Yes, That is it," I said, looking at her, "Did you want me to bust out into song or something to explain myself?" I asked her with an incredulous tone, "I have classes during school, and I need textbooks to follow the lessons the teachers teach."

"W-Well, I wanted to talk to you," Sarah said, trying to keep her tone normal, "I wanted to talk to you about Volleyball practice tomorrow and integration into the team."

I looked at her funny and raised an eyebrow, "How can I do that when I never met any other teammate than you?" I asked before adding on, "And the Coach, of course."

Sarah blanked out, looking at me. Her face turned serious, and she was in thought, "Well, You know you need to be in the gym after school, right? You haven't done any clubs, so I wanted to confirm with you," Sarah continued, and I was trying to keep a mystified look off my face.

"Yeah, I will be there..." My voice trailed off, and I put down the pen, and I leaned forward, putting my elbow on the desk and tilting my head even higher to continue looking at her face. It was an uncomfortable position, but so was this conversation. "I know you are the Captin Sarah. I understand you want to talk to me, but this whole conversation is weird. So please, Out with it." My tone left room for no more nonsense.

Sarah looked astonished at my blunt tone at the end. "W=" She cut herself off and continued a second later, "Well, Since you are part of the team now, I was hoping to get to know you a bit more," Sarah said, leaving me a little astonished. "No one really knows you in school. You tend to keep to yourself, and no one really knows who you are other than a bit of a nerd. A nerd that seems to be very active in physical activates and studies all the time." Sarah blurted out her words, moving faster as she talked. Her face started to blush as she said it with embarrassment.

"You do realize that this is because the majority of the school was bullying me, right?" I asked, my tone turning back to incredulous.

Sarah opened her mouth to speak when the bell rang, cutting me off from hearing what she said. As that happened, the teacher walked in actually on time instead of early or late and told everyone to sit down.

Sarah began to move back to her seat before saying, "This isn't over yet," Then left, leaving my impression of her to become that of a brat. I was annoyed with her attitude, but I wasn't about to lash out at her.

I listened to the teacher's lessons and felt bored again. This teacher wasn't teaching me anything new and was going over things almost word for word inside the textbook. This wasn't the first time they did it either. The only reason I hadn't changed classes was that the other teacher who taught this was notorious for giving out a ton of homework to the students while giving them no time in school to do the work.

This wasn't the first time that I thought about it and decided to start reviewing my third-period class when I was surprised when someone knocked on the door. The teacher answered it. The teacher then stepped out into the hall to talk to the said person for a minute then came in.

"Something has come up, and I have to go deal with the problem. Tomorrow there will be a test on this, so read pages forty-five through to fifty. Study it for the test tomorrow." With that, the teacher left to deal with something.

The class erupted into madness, and I felt a chill of dread up my spine. Soon while the students erupted from their seats, the desk beside me was occupied by Sarah.

Fucking Figures.

"So, To continue, who are you, Anglea?" Sarah said, sitting down.

I turned to her and raised my eyebrow at her, " I am Angela Brown." I countered without missing a beat.

Her face turned red, and she looked at me with a scathing look before it was trying to turn more friendly. "Please, you are not my dad, and I really don't want to hear jokes like that," Sarah replied.

"Joke?" I replied, getting annoyed with Sarah. I know she was trying to get to know me, but something about her was annoying me, and I couldn't put the finger on it.

"I know you were kidding; now tell me about yourself," Sarah said again, and I felt an overwhelming urge to hit something. It was like I was talking to someone who didn't get a hint. I was glad that she recommended me to the coach but something about her demeanor.

My eyes narrowed, and I got a smirk on my face. Fine, She wanted to get to know me. I will be honest with her. "I am a sadist that exercises a lot," I replied.

Sarah's eyes widened at my sudden blunt reply. Her mouth opened and closed for several seconds before I visibly saw her get ahold of herself. "That doesn't match what you have been going through for the last couple of years with Jake and a lot of the Jocks, well the school really, Bullying you." Sarah countered, and I felt the conversation change to a weird angle.

"Well, It isn't really like that anymore, is it?" I asked her, feeling like I was being interrogated. "Have you seen a single person come and bully me lately?" I finished with a second question, and Sarah looked more in thought now.

"No, No, I haven't, although the year has only just started," Sarah said.

My eyes narrowed with those words, "So your thinking that it will all start back up again? Maybe you can join in on the fun this time?" I asked her, "No, there might be a reason that you haven't thought of yet. Still," I paused and smiled at her, "I would almost welcome someone to try again. It would give me an excuse." My tone was full of promises that I gave to myself over the summer.

Suppose someone tried bullying me this year. They would regret it. Jake was already learning that regret, and Tracy was now my Skank that is at my beck and call. Running over to my place so that I can fuck out my frustrations. I smiled, knowing I fulfilled part of the promise to myself. My first week of school was very interesting over my last year, and I was going to make sure I didn't backslide.

I watched Sarah, and she seemed to be taken back by my smile. It was a malicious one that promised damage to those that crossed me. "Fine, I can see that." Sarah acknowledged, "Still, I have to wonder what you did to make them back off?" Her tone turned the last word into a question.

I scoffed and replied, "That is none of your business." My tone was flat ending the subject, and I pushed the textbook pages to the ones the teacher told us to review for the test tomorrow. "If you don't mind now, I am going to make sure that I have reviewed for tomorrow," I said, wanting to end the conversation in total.

"Why?" Sarah asked, "Just do it after school when you get home."

"I do not have time after school," I replied tartly, "I have a job, so I have to do this type of stuff at school." I finished.

"Where do you work?!" Sarah exclaimed excitedly, "I can visit you at work!" She continued happily attracting some attention in the classroom and regretted my words.

"No, you cant now shut the fuck up and talk to someone else." My tone was no longer light in any way. I was getting sick of her after already telling her and showing her I was done with the conversation.

Sarah looked offended, "I can't believe you would say that I was trying to be friendly," She replied, her tone offended.

"No, You were prying," I replied, my tone announcing how annoyed I was. "If you want to be a friend with me, you need to learn something, Sarah," My voice was filled with restrained fury from this conversation, "I am an honest person. If I want to tell you something, I will. If I don't, then don't fucking ask since it is none of your fucking business. Do you understand this point?" I didn't remember when I stood up, but I was genuinely angry at her prying.

Sarah finally stomped off, and I sighed, sitting back down. I started to review the pages. I felt some stares while the class continued to do whatever they wanted. Soon as I reviewed yet another time, the bell rang, giving me freedom from this class.

I felt my shoulder get heavily brush past as Sarah stomped by me in some childish way to let her annoyance known. I didn't want to put up with this annoyance any longer and packed my stuff into my backpack and left, finishing the smoothie Crystal made for me on the way. I was still hungry, though, and I looked forward to it after this class.

I smiled, thinking about what Crystal would make for me as the second bell rang and got into listening to the teacher. I was writing notes, and the teacher gave out homework, and I looked at the time. There was little time, but It was only two pages of work, and I set out to do it quickly.

When the bell rang to end the class, I had only two questions left and decided to do it after training Jake tomorrow morning. I put my things away quickly and set out of the class to the parking lot. Some students were heading out of the school to some nearby stores when I noticed Crystal's BMW. I moved towards it with a smile, and she got out.

I grabbed her by the hips, and our lips met in greeting. Crystal wrapped her arms around my neck for a couple of seconds before I broke the kiss. I felt a bag on my back, and I tried to turn my head. Crystal instead pulled back and brought the container in front of me.

"I brought you a large lunch," Crystal told me, "I also thought that I could join you today." Crystal smirked as she added on the second line. She then brought her face beside mine, "I want to watch," Her grin became larger after that whisper. "I also want to see if I can catch that voyeur," Crystal grinned, and I shrugged.

"I don't see why not, Although," I said, pausing, "I still need to eat; follow me."

With that, Crystal walked into the school with me. No one seemed to care, and I heard the horn of her car as she followed me into school, letting her know the car was locked. We walked through the halls, and I looked back at my girlfriend. I didn't even notice when she took my hand, but we were getting a couple of stares.

I then realized Crystal stood out because she wasn't wearing a school uniform. This took me by surprise for some random reason until I realized that I just assumed she would have had a schoolgirl costume and would have worn it here. That was a stupid assumption, and I brought her to the teacher's locker room even faster. The locker room was near the gymnasium, and I brought Crystal to it.

As I brought Crystal in, I noticed she had a smirk as I pulled her in. I closed the door behind me, but I didn't lock it. Inside, Tracy was there with a half-eaten sandwich. With our entrance being so sudden, Tracy was about to bite into the sandwich paused. She then smiled before losing that smile when she noticed Crystal.

Crystal walked forward with a grin looking around. "This is where it all started," Crystal said, and I stepped forward, landing a slap to her ass giving her a stern expression. Crystal looked at me, startled only to realize and smiled. Crystal sat down and opened the lunch that she made for me.

"I made something basic that you could eat quickly while a skank takes your cock deep down her throat." Crystal said with a grin.

I was surprised by how Crystal was acting. This was much different from her usual personality that I had seen so far. She had already let me know that she wasn't expecting sex today with me. She wanted to watch and maybe catch the girl that watched yesterday that I told her about.

I stepped forward, taking a seat beside Crystal putting my arm around her shoulder. I turned my head over to Tracy, "Finish that. I have some cream for you to wash it down with." After that, I ignored her, looking into the lunch box that my girlfriend made for me. I looked inside, and my smile turned huge.

"Burritos!" I exclaimed happily, and I took one out, and my teeth tore into it. Inside there were six of them wrapped up, and two of them were smaller. Crystal took out one of the two that was smaller and smiled.

"These two are for me; the other four are for you. You said you ate more, and I didn't feed you enough last time. I am ensuring that doesn't happen today," Crystal told me before taking a bite of hers.

Before I could even thank her again for the great lunch, I had finished one and tore into another with a giant bite. Although I had that smoothie for breakfast, it wasn't as good as solid food. I had a lot of practice coming up, and my stomach felt empty the entire morning. After the second Burrito, I finally started to feel it and kissed Crystal's cheek before grabbing the third while Crystal was still eating her first.

Then I felt someone pawing under my skirt. I looked down with crumbs on my mouth to notice Tracy looking up at me while pulling my panties to the side. I was somewhat troubled since I didn't even have sex on my mind for the last three to five minutes while I was filling my stomach as fast as I could.

Tracy started to kiss my thighs, and I remembered that this was a new normal for me. Hand freed my cock from my panties which was always a relief. Her lips started to kiss up my flaccid cock as I wasn't at the moment excited for sex. My mind was full of the food that Crystal brought uncharacteristically.

My eyes leveled on Tracy, and I swallowed the food in my mouth, "Striptease Skank. I want you to show me your body today," I ordered, making the kissing stop. It wasn't really working at that moment anyway, and Tracy got up and nodded.

"Yes, Mistress," Tracy acknowledged, and she started to dance in spot. Her hips moved to an unknown beat when some electro dance music started to play in the bathroom. I turned, surprised, only to notice Crystal putting it on with her phone.

"What?" Crystal said, "some music will make it better and help her move her out a little bit." Crystal finished by taking another bite of the food she brought and watched Tracy.

With three buttons off her white buttoned shirt, her cleavage started to show, and the Beat of the music started to build. Tracy started to move her hips more enthusiastically and turned her body, bending down. Almost showing her panties as the skirt moved up, barely covering her ass. The barely concealed depth did more than actually showing it off as her ass twerked to the beat. The Skirt danced as her ass moved side to side in front of my face enticing me to move my face forward into it.

I could now even see a smile on Tracy's face as she noticed that I was starting to enjoy her little Dance. Her hand slipped to her sides, and her body came back up straight, turning. The hand on her side stealthily unzipped her skirt, and with another turn, it spun on her hips and fell to the floor, where she kicked it away. It revealed a blue G-string panty that disappeared into her pussy lips that hid the fabric from sight while the top covered her white, asking in a neat little triangle.

Tracy then stepped forward out of her skirt towards me and put her pussy close to my face to the point I could smell her. It was starting to dampen with the scent of pheromones as Tracy got excited for what was to come soon. Her body moved, and she kicked away her skirt as she moved away from me, showing me her ass. The Blue G string did nothing to hide it, and the white shirt fell to cover that nice ass slightly.

That white shirt fell a second later, and I felt my cock slightly harden as I noticed the blue bra strap on her back. The white skin free for me to gaze at, and her ass swung like a pendulum to the beat, trying to hypnotize me back and forth in an inelegant movement that was meant to entrap sexual partners.

Tracy then turned to show off her bust as her hands moved behind her head, her breasts pressed out. The bra came loose, and her arms moved forward, letting it fall to the ground. Tracy then followed it to the ground and started to crawl towards me at the pace of the beat. It was sexy, but I really couldn't help but think it wasn't really a dance, more like showing off her body to me.

Still, I was turned on, and the fourth burrito was forgotten as she reached me again. "Mistress, May I please your cock?" Tracy requested as the music continued to fill the room.

"Permission granted, Skank," I told her and moaned as her lips touched the head of my cock. I leaned back, and my hands stopped me from falling back.

Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers
12