Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, Crystal looked turned on watching, and I noticed her second burrito was forgotten to enjoy what I found was a dildo rammed up her ass. Crystal winked at me, and the girth of it was slightly below my own girth as she fucked her ass. It was sexy as hell to watch, and I wanted to fuck her myself, too, when I felt my cock enter the moist entrance of Tracy's mouth.

I moaned, and I turned to her, no longer interested in a blowjob. I thrust into her throat once before I pulled it out and looked down at Tracy, "Get on the bench and thrust out that skank pussy for fucking." I ordered, moving to my bag while I still had the ability to think properly without the cloud of lust over my mind. I pulled out a condom and opened it. I slipped it on while Tracy was on the bench, trying to help her balance on the wood. Her ass was pointed out, and I grabbed her by the ass cheeks.

"This fucking naughty enticing ass," I said before my hand came down spanking the right ass cheek. I then pulled aside the thin blue string in the way and found a damp pussy ready for penetration. I spread the ass cheeks open and lined up my condom-covered cock, and waited. "What do skanks say when they want cock?" I asked.

"Mistress, Please, Fuck my pussy; take my skank pussy that only you can satisfy. I want your girth in my womb firing me to submit!" Tracy said without thought, begging for my cock. Tracy's begging made me smile, and I needed only to train her to get some initiative when it came to begging.

It didn't matter at this point, though, and I thrust my cock into her pussy without another thought. "OooohH," Cried throughout the room, and I felt some movement behind me as I pushed deeper into Tracy. Her cry of pleasure coming out even louder. My mind blanked for a moment feeling the pleasure through my cock, and I pushed deeper until I felt that resistance of going any deeper that was her cervix.

This was a usual blockade from me going balls deep that needed less and less prodding from me, and I pulled back out in anticipation. Tracy moaned loudly, seeming unable to control her mouth as I thrust deeply back into her hitting that spot that didn't let me through on the second thrust.

It was wanted to challenge me today, it seemed, and I set to work pulling back out hearing the wail of pleasure from my skank. I thrust into her, hitting that wall over and over when it finally relented again, allowing me to smash into the back of her womb, making her cry out even louder. Then the cries stopped, and I wondered what was happening.

I looked down as I found Crystal had joined in and shoved her ass into Tracy's mouth. This ended her loud moaning that might have gotten us caught, and Crystal gave out a light moan. "Yeah, Suck it, Skank. Use that tongue for what it was made for. Bury it deep into my ass and taste me bitch." Crystal said, Talking dirty to the skank.

Crystal was getting into it, and I was turned on from how it felt like I was pleasuring both women as I thrust deeply into Tracy. I moved my hand forward, grabbed Tracy's hair, and pulled it back, making Crystal moan as it seemed more of her tongue entered her ass while I fucked the skank. Moans were much quieter in the room relatively when I turned to see the door slightly open.

I smirked and continued to fuck Tracy without regard for the person watching us. Crystal moaned as she rubbed her ass in Tracy's face while Tracy ate her ass without shame, it seemed. I Felt Tracy tighten up on me as I fucked her pussy while pulling her hair back. I heard her scream into Crystal's ass and her pussy ejaculated fluids onto the bench and my cock. Her pussy spasmed, and I thrust until my balls hit her pussy. Her loud moan was muffled as she orgasmed while she continued to eat Crystal's ass.

Crystal moaned too, but her head was no longer paying attention to the skank eating her ass. She was watching the door with a smirk as I took the skank even harder while she continued to cum on my cock. I felt myself nearing the edge when I heard a yelp come from the door. I heard a slight argument and then Crystal coming back in, dragging a girl into the locker room.

"Hey!" The girl cried out, and I looked at the girl. I had no memory of her, but she looked to be the same age as me. "Let me go!" She cried out, and Crystal looked happy.

"This is the girl that was masturbating to you, Mistress," Crystal said, and I knew it was deliberate.

I turned my attention to her for a couple of seconds and noticed the girl's panties and the skirt was around her ankles when she came in, and juices were on her thighs. This girl had at least came once. This was a surprise to me since we thought she hadn't been there for long.

I turned my attention back to Tracy as she moaned loudly as I thrust into her faster. I wanted to ejaculate soon, and I felt the pleasure hitting my head as I thrust into her. I moaned, and I turned to Crystal, "Giver her a proper close-up view," I ordered, and Crystal brought her right up to where my balls hit Tracy's ass.

The Girl went from complaining to silent as she watched me fuck Tracy's pussy. I moaned as Tracy was getting close to reaching her second large orgasm, and I was soon going to release when I noticed the girl reaching for her crotch to masturbate again.

"Stop her from touching herself," I order Crystal, who was watching too with lust in her eyes.

"Yes, Mistress," Crystal replied, and her hand slapped that hand away that was reaching for her pussy. The girl yipped but was more enthralled in watching me.

"Fuck," I cursed as I was reaching the peak and felt my balls twitch, bringing my semen out as I began to fill the condom inside Tracy.

I heard her moan and felt her spasm as the Condom inside her womb expanded as I moaned loudly. The increased grip made me moan even louder as I made smaller thrusts into her pussy as I moaned. I continued to make short Thrusts into her pussy until I felt drained. Before pulling out and grabbing the condom just as it was about to slip into her pussy.

"You have such a greedy pussy wanting to be inseminated, Skank," I said to Tracy.

Tracy blushed and turned her head at the comment. It was an odd reaction that I decided to equate to the new guest in the locker room. I sighed and turned to the girl who was now staring at my cock with her mouth open in surprise. "You are bigger than I thought," left the girl's lips, and I smirked.

I nodded to Crystal, who was using the girl's hair brought her back up to standing. I looked at the girl and realized that as Crystal let go of her hair, she was taller than I realized, and the only reason Crystal could have gotten her hand in her hair was that she was probably masturbating when Crystal grabbed her.

The girl was even taller than me by an inch. It was a surprise, and I looked down and realized the girl was also decently muscular. Her arms were soft muscular, more for flexibility and agility than pure strength that I had been working on. "So, The pervert watching me fuck my slaves has been found," I said with a sly grin.

"I- I wasn't," The girl replied, not sounding truthful at all. I raised an eyebrow and looked at her like she was stupid.

"Do you think I am stupid?" I asked her, closing the distance to her looking up into her slightly more elevated eyes. "What the fuck do you think this is then?" I asked her, and my hand landed on her pussy.

Her hands quickly went up to her mouth to stop a moan, and I slapped her pussy a couple of times. "Huh?" I said, "What the fuck is this? Is there a broken fucking facet coming from between your legs then?" I asked her, slapping it a couple of more times, making her moan into her hands. I then pinched her clit, and that moan turned into a scream, and I felt liquid spray onto my leg.

"What the fuck?" I said, getting into it now, my cock lifting my skirt as the girl started to have tears in her eyes. "Did I fucking say you could cum while I questioned you?" I asked her.

The girl shook her head but remained wordless with both hands covering her mouth as she came down from her orgasm. I then smirked as I thought of something fun with this girl. My fingers moved back down and slipped into her while she was recovering.

"Not answering, huh?" I said, making her eyes widen as she felt the fingers slip inside her. She looked down at me, and my fingers shoved up hard into her making her gasp behind her hands. "Well, such a fucking naughty pussy needs to be punished." I finished, and the girl moved her hands away to say something when I started to finger blast her pussy with all my might. I moved as fast as I could, and her pussy reacted instantly by spasming on my fingers and squirting all over my leg.

"On a fucking hair-trigger cumming like this over and over again," I said, making my tone sound condescending. "Well, tight lips on your head means I will need to loosen your lower lips." I continued, not able to hide my smile as I looked into her eyes that were watering and wide.

I felt a fresh spray as she orgasmed on my fingers, and finally, words left her mouth, "Please, Mercy!" She cried out, and I continued.

"Beg me bitch. Properly like the voyeur you are." I replied while blasting her pussy with two fingers then curving them to scrape her vaginal walls. A scream answered the change, and my leg by now was soaked, and I wondered how much water she must drink in a day.

"Please, Please, Stop. I can't take anymore!" She cried out, and I continued. Instead of stopping, I started to spread my fingers, scraping both sides on each entry. She moaned even louder, and I realized that as she sprayed both urine and female ejaculate, I would need to wash my leg off after this.

"You will call me Mistress," I said.

"Mistress, Please! I beg you, Mercy!" She cried out, and I stopped while backing up instantly. The girl fell to the floor, her legs spasming as she crumbled with me, no longer holding her up by her pussy. Now the girl huffed on the ground recovering from the chain of orgasms.

I turned to Tracy, who was now on the ground spread-eagled. I saw a small puddle under her ass and realized she liked the show that she just watched. Crystal, on the other hand, had disappeared, and I heard a shower turn on. I noticed the pad and realized what had happened, and said nothing about that. "Tracy, clean up, then go to class. Remember to study. I will be checking to see if you are worthy of being a high-class skank later." I said.

"Yes, Mistress," She said, gathered her clothes, and moved over to the sink to clean up. I looked at the new girl in the meantime.

"Name?" I said, expecting to be answered.

"Alex, Mistress," Alex answered.

"You're on quite the hair-trigger cumming, Alex," I commented with a smirk seeing her already blushing face blush even darker. The girl had white skin that seemed slightly tanned the more you looked at it. I took that in thinking that she wasn't just a white girl, though, and I asked, "So, Why were you watching?"

"I-" Alex cut herself off while looking away. I looked back and saw Tracy looking remarkably well put together after a short time leaving.

"Thank you, Mistress; I will see you tomorrow," Tracy said, looking at Alex. I almost turned my head to question when she walked out. I felt like there was a competition or something in that stare, but I wasn't sure.

"I saw you yesterday with..." Alex turned away, "It was the hottest thing I ever saw. I-" Alex seemed to choke on the next words. "I never masturbated before then, but I just couldn't help it when I saw him taking your cock before being forced to cum inside that little cage. I-" Again, she choked on the words, and her blush covered her face in red. "I wanted to be him at that moment." Her words came out as a whisper, and I smirked.

I heard the shower turn off behind me, and I turned back only to hear Crystal moving around in the showers, not coming out of them. I looked back at Alex. "Well, A jealous little girl wanting to be caged by me," I replied. My smirk turned to a grin, and I couldn't help it. No amount of me trying to frown would make the smile go away.

I felt a feeling that I hadn't had in a while. It was like finding free money or getting a brand new toy that you loved at Christmas. It was exciting. This felt like a toy I could have fun with.

"Well, Alex. I am not sure what to do with you yet. Pass me your phone, though, unlocked." I told her.

Alex paused and looked up at me as I stood above her, "W-Why?" Alex asked.

"I need a way to contact my new bitch don't I?" I asked her.

She shivered and handed me her phone after unlocking it. I found her 'Me' in contacts adding it to my phone, and put my number in under 'Mistress.' With that, I handed her back her phone, "If you get a message from me, you will follow it absolutely." I said, "Now clean up and get the fuck out," I ordered.

I walked away and the girl looked confused what to do with herself as I took my bag into the showers area putting it in a spot it wouldn't get wet while I washed off my leg. I walked by Crystal who had a smirk on herself watching the confused gil as she put back on her shirt.

"Ah, A new girl to your growing Harem. I wonder how much of a hair trigger that pussy actually is." The grin Crystal had as she asked me that matched my own.

"I dont know," I told her, "But I plan on making it even more sensitive."

12