Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 12

Story Info
The Twelfth chapter of the Second week in Angela's life.
6.2k words
4.75
4k
2

Part 42 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers

My smile grew, thinking of decorating my own playroom now as I looked around Mistress Vapors. I never noticed that Crystal's playroom was very practical. It was essential, with clean walls meant to make it easier to clean. The warehouse of equipment made it so that she could have various different types of play done as you could move and change equipment easily.

Mistress Vapor didn't seem to be the case as it was decorated with an almost smokey touch. It was an interesting difference that I never knew was possible. It made my excitement grow, thinking about what type of style I wanted for myself. I had no preferences at this point, and looking around Vapors playroom, I noticed it was meant for a playstyle I never tried before.

When you entered the room, it had a clearing in the center. That wasn't what struck you first, though, as the greyish black walls seemed almost whispy. There was vapor painted onto the walls that you could see with toys showing things almost as a promise to those that entered. It looked amazing, and as my eyes took more in, I could see curtains filled the room. They were on the roof and some of the walls. They were a dark grey that matched the walls hiding things from the eyes as you could see ropes through them so that they could easily be pulled aside by something hidden behind them.

The curtains both hide the size of the room, making it feel slightly smaller, while the mirrors of the other side of the room expanded the space, making it look larger. The contrast was stark, and there was a vanity not far from it with incense sticks. It was wonderfully decorated, and it fit her Mistress name wonderfully. When she lit those sticks, I imagined that the room would provide a scent that would mask others and create a smoky feel that would only increase the feelings achieved in the room.

"You like it?" Vapor asked, moving towards the curtained side of the room, "My equipment hung on the walls are some of the best. Samantha doesn't cheap out at all when you start to decorate your main playroom." Vapor said, crossing the room quickly, "I mainly use chains and rough play with some humiliation in it. That is why mirrors are filling that wall. There is nothing better than showing them how much of a pervert they can be. Showing them the lengths they will go for you is more than some can take at some points, so you need to be careful with clients new to things." Vapor said as she pulled aside one of the curtains to show an elaborate pulley system behind it.

"This is my favorite thing about the room," Vapor said with a smile, "The main equipment I use is all hidden, so each time a client enters, they never know what is going to happen to them. It also allows me to change on the fly without ever seeming to go off script." Vapor smiled as she turned a wheel that was hidden behind the curtains, and I saw chains come down from the ceiling along with the pulleys.

"I am showing you the entire setup, so you understand that if you decide to continue and set up your own playroom, you will need to think of a style. There is only so much room in a playroom, so it is hard to be prepared for everything. Samantha is good with picking things up, especially for regular clients and the more prominent ones. They all pay enough here that one night will more than pay for some of the equipment we purchase, so remember that you can ask for things that you might not use often." Vapor finished as a lecture as she put hooks on the ends of the four chains.

I nodded, and Vapor went around the room and motioned for me to enter the door that she was about to walk into. I followed her, and a plain hallway was there, and we walked into it. I saw larger equipment and various others down the hallway with boxes and storage. "Remember to keep a lane through here. This is a storage area for everyone, plus it has a fire escape route." Vapor told me, and I nodded.

MIstress Vapor then grabbed a cart in the hallway and moved towards a long box, picking it up. She dropped it onto the cart and brought it back into the room. I then noticed it had Vapor written on the door and followed her in. "These rooms have locks to the main hallway but not the back. Don't enter a room you are not invited to UNLESS," Vapor emphasized the last word, "It is an emergency. If it is something to do with safety, then let the bouncers downstairs deal with it." Vapor looked serious on that, "Things get complicated fast with clients we serve, and bad things can happen if we interfere in something we had no business with. Samantha is the one who sticks up for us, and the guys downstairs are the enforcers. Remember that." Vapor said as she started to pull out rods from the box with shapes and lengths.

It looked like those rods could be put together, and she went to the vanity, grabbing a bottle. It was a blue latex glove that was a heavier rubber, and she grabbed a cloth while she was at it. Vapor then cleaned each part quickly but didn't miss a spot till it looked shiny. "Remember to clean things that have been in storage before use and clean them before storing them." Vapor said, and I realized there was another reason Samantha was using Vapor as a trainer for me.

"Okay," I replied since I knew she couldn't see me if I nodded. I was watching her as she cleaned it and realized why all of this was done. Crystal had been pampering me without me knowing in the background for the past week. Dom's worked in the shadows working without others knowing that they cared. Right now, I was even thinking about how I would approach things with Crystal to reward her. Every time I had to think long and hard about how to do things, troubling myself with it.

Now, I would have to do even more for my clients without them knowing either. It was something I found I didn't think I would mind doing. I wanted things to go my way, and then there must be time and effort to make it go my way. Nothing was done in a vacuum, and it never would. I smiled with the realization and didn't even notice as Vapor finished cleaning. She put them to the side and put away the cleaning supplies before turning to me, looking immaculate again.

"You okay?" Mistress Vapor asked, not looking at all concerned.

"Yeah," I replied, "Just thinking about something."

"Well, Time is up; the Client should be here any minute now, and I need to add the finishing touches to the atmosphere." Vapor walked over to the wall of ropes and wheels that the curtains had hidden before and pulled the drops making everything go back to hidden. The pully system was out of sight, and the atmosphere turned back to when I entered, and Vapor dimmed the lights before walking over to the incense and light up a couple of sticks. Then I walked back and pulled out a chair that I overlooked because I focused more on the pulley system. It was a black chair with armrests. When she sat on it, though, it looked like a throne, and she relaxed into it, leaning on an arm.

Vapor's demeanor changed and seemed more superior now. I didn't like it, though, as she watched me, and it felt like a sham to me. It probably wasn't, but I felt like making grovel before me when she looked at me with that attitude.

Then I realized one of the reasons was because it felt like it was the attitude Tracy had when I first met her. It was a mean girl vibe. I felt like when some girl thinks she is better than you because of whatever reason. That was the look and vibe I was feeling from her that made me not like Vapor too much.

I could be wrong, though, and I suppressed my dislike from her vibe. Instead, I let my excitement grow as I slowly leaned back on the wall by the door. I waited and started to think about what to do to Crystal when the door opened. It opened away from me, and in came a man in his thirties, and a thrill went through my spine as the first client I will work for came in.

He was about five foot eight inches tall and came in looking confident. He was wearing a suit that made him look sharp. He had brown hair, but I couldn't see his face. Instead of moving, though, I thought I was in the perfect place, being in his blind spot. It just felt right as he came in seeing Mistress Vapor, who now looked annoyed while simultaneously looking at him like she was looking down on him. He stood over her, but that was the impression I got, and I decided it was a useful expression.

Everything changed quickly, though, when Mistress Vapor crossed her legs. "Well, maggot, what do you have to say for yourself?" Mistress Vapor said, looking at him, her tone filled with contempt.

The man fell to his knees without reserve where he stood the door already silently closed behind him. I watched, amazed as things moved as if choreographed.

"I am sorry Mistress, I-"

"Maggot, Did I ask you?" Mistress Vapor cut the man off without remorse. She uncrossed her legs, standing up, closing the distance to the man now on his knees. her hand twisted in his hair, making him look up at her face. "You are late, Maggot." That was all she stated for a second, watching him. Then she spat in his face.

"Fucking embarrassing having a pathetic maggot like you as a slave," Mistress Vapor said, letting go of his hair and walking back to her chair, sitting in it like it was a throne.

"I humbly beg for forgiveness, Mistress!" He cried out, and I felt an urge scoffing loudly.

The man turned with something new entering the scene, and he somewhat paled as he saw me watching him. I had my leather gloved arms crossed under my breasts, watching him, and with his head turned, I could see Vapor smile.

"Do you realize how fucking embarrassing you are, Maggot?" Mistress Vapor cut back in, making the man turn back to her, "My friend Mistress Futanari was visiting me tonight, and you knew it!" Mistress Vapor's voice sounded like an exclamation without raising her voice.

That was true too. Samantha told me that he had to sign an NDA, and he arrived a little late. It didn't matter if it was only a few seconds; I would punish the maggot too. I watched with a disgusted look and felt an urge to continue the scene as the man seemed to have words stuck in his throat, "I thought you trained your slaves better," I said with a thoughtful tone with a hint of contempt.

"MIstress Vapor, I am Sorry!" He exclaimed and moved forward to be under her feet. "I beg for your forgiveness!" He loudly said.

Vapor looked at me with a warning look, and I knew I had to back off at this point. She looked back down, and I remained in the back, watching as her foot came down as he was in a dogeza begging her. Her foot came down on his head without the heel and struck him on the back of the head. "Look at you embarrassing me, Maggot. I was going to introduce you to her to see such a good boy. Now I need to punish you!" Mistress Vapor's voice remained level the entire time, which I found impressive since she seemed to exclaim and whisper all with the same volume. It was amazing control of her voice that impressed me deeply since I never knew it was possible.

"I am sick of you in that suit, Maggot," Vapor said, standing up with her foot shoving the man's head into the floor before stepping away. I smiled as I watched that leaning against the wall watching the interaction. the man moved about to stand when Vapor spoke again, "Maggot, Did I say you could stand while stripping?" She asked casually, with no-nonsense allowed in the tone.

I was constantly impressed by Vapor's control of her voice. It was demeaning while not actually being explicit about it. From my position, I could already see the man with a hard-on pressing against the dress pants.

He started to take off the jacket with his face on the floor, still making it much harder for him. Still, after some time while Mistress Vapor grabbed a mask off the wall. "Yes, This will do," Vapor said to herself with a small smile. I realized that Vapor had a plan before when I entered with her. But the man was late, and she needed to change on the fly to accommodate that change.

"I am Disappointed by you tonight, Maggot," Mistress Vapor said, walking up as he was trying to take off his pants, "First, You arrive late," Vapor said with the mask in her hand, looking at it speculatively. "You have embarrassed me in front of my new friend as well..." Her voice trailed off, "I even told you to strip, and you are still struggling to follow my orders, Maggot." Vapor said, her tone subtly changing to seem angrier at the man on the floor.

His shirt and jacket were to the side, and his pants and boxers were around his knees as he was struggling because his shoes were in the way. All the while, his face was on the ground in the same position from when she stepped on his head.

Mistress Vapors foot returned to the spot on his head as she looked down at him. His cock was now in my vision, and I had to admit he was well hung. It was at least eight inches, but I would put more money on nine inches since I couldn't see it that well from my angle. He was at full mast, though, as she stomped his head to the floor as she expressed her anger towards him.

"I am sorry, Mistress Vapor." He begged on the floor as he tried to follow the previous order to strip.

"No," Mistress Vapor responded, "You may think you are sorry, But you aren't sorry yet," She continued with a brief explanation. "Mistress Futanari here, though, will help me make you realize how sorry you will be soon, though." Mistress Vapor finished smiling.

The man that I forgot the name of already was looking up, seeing Mistress Vapor's panties first before seeing the charming smile on her face as he gazed upwards. In her hand, he must have seen the leather mask.

I took a moment more to see that mask, and I smiled as I realized that it had no eye holes. It also had a zipper for the mouth to shut the wearer up. The only built-in holes I believed were around the nose, and I couldn't help but smile as his cock twitched while looking up.

"Mistress!" The man exclaimed, only for Mistress Vapor to loudly click her tongue. It was like a shot had gone off to the man. He shut up immediately at the annoying click of her tongue.

"Maggot, You are still not naked, showing your disgusting body to my friend here to inspect." Mistress Vapor then crouches slowly with a dark smile. "Do you know what a Futanari is, Maggot?" Mistress Vapor asked, making my eyebrows rise in surprise.

"A- I think it is a woman with both a dick and a pussy, Mistress," The man said, sounding unsure.

"Well, You have some brains in that dumb head after all." Mistress Vapor countered, seeing the man blush although his erection seemed to twitch both in excitement at the fresh humiliation. She started to slowly clap her hands to acting as if she didn't expect the intelligence. "Now, Either in the next thirty seconds you have those pants and shoes off, or your asshole is about to find out how big her cock is. And I will give you a hint, Maggot," Mistress Vapor said with a smirk, "MIstress Futanari is very well hung."

Vapor chuckled, and I couldn't even explain how the man got the shoes and pants off in his desperation to get them off. It was almost impressive as he worked while I joined Mistress Vapor laughing at him. It was very pathetic to look at, and I felt my cock start to harden slightly in my panties while watching the man desperately trying to take them off and tripped at one point making his face slid across the floor a bit.

With the show of the man rapidly stripping in front of me and his now deeply red face fully naked, I heard Vapor regain control of herself. "That's a shame," Vapor said, making him suck in a breath like he might have failed to finish stripping in time despite humiliating himself. "Only three more seconds, and you might have gotten to enjoy Mistress Futanari's girthy cock." Mistress Vapor finished, and I saw the sigh of relief from the man even as his cock seemed to have a raging erection from the humiliation that he just received.

"Mistress Futanari," Mistress Vapor called out, and I knew she was up to something. It seemed fun, though, and I was already enjoying the show that had been happening. The way Vapor controlled his emotions, too, was good. It was just the start, too, and I looked forward to more.

"Yes, Mistress Vapor?" I replied back, questioning her.

Mistress Vapor smiled, "How about we make a comparison? Maybe this Maggot wants to learn that he can be larger than someone else?" She asked, and I started to realize what she was doing. I moved forward slowly moving forward after taking my weight off the wall. I moved with deliberate movement and believed I looked sexy doing it. On my way, I slowly unzipped my panties. As I did so, the strain on my cock released, and it fell out from the panties showing it about half flaccid from the show before.

The man gasped, and I could see Vapor's eyes widen as I smiled. My cock came into their vision probably around ten inches and was thicker than his. It was obviously not fully hard, and Mistress Vapor quickly got a hold of herself with a smile. "Stand up, Maggot!" She ordered, and the man stood almost stumbling under the simple yet direct order.

With him standing at the full height, he was still shorter than me, especially in height heels. Still, Mistress Vapor squatted and started to hold my cock up with her hand. I smirked as his fully hard cock didn't even compare to the girth of my flaccid cock and my own cock started to harden with the comparison as if to prove itself compared to him. The comparison showed I was larger in seconds, and the man blushed as Mistress Vapor compared the sizes.

"Well, Maggot, who is larger?" Vapor asked, not willing to do the announcing herself.

The man's face was red as he looked down, and I could see the pure humiliation that must have been going through him when Mistress Vapor flicked his balls quickly with the hand that was holding his cock.

"Maggot, I asked you a question!" Mistress Vapor's exclaimed without yelling in the silence as I watched, looking down with a large smirk.

"Mistress Vapor, Mistress Futanari has a larger dick than me." He announced finally with a tone of loss. I could see the humiliation on his face, but his cock seemed on the edge of just ejaculating. I had seen my cock like that in the past after furiously masturbating. Still, Mistress Vapor had barely touched his cock at all for the time we had been playing.

It was like something knocked on my head when I realized just how much these clients needed things like this. Suppose you were married to someone and didn't feel comfortable in the relationship to; tell them these personal things you would need to go somewhere for it. That was where a Dominatrix became involved and why we had NDAs.

In a way, I felt pity for the man in front of me with that realization. This was a man that had power and money yet had to pay to get humiliated as he wanted in his personal life. That pity went away quickly as I felt a strange sense of power, and I wanted to use it against him and my mouth opened before I could even attempt to stop myself. "Wow, What a pathetic loser cock," I said, "Can a woman even feel that inside her?" I asked. My hand reached down, "With that pathetic cock like this, you at least should be able to last some time, right?" I was slightly squatting, and my hand grabbed his cock with Mistress Vapor now, brightly smiling as I stroked his shaft, and his dick released a stream of white semen just over Mistress Vapors shoulder. She moved further as the cock followed up with several more streams of semen.

The man cried out, and his face was filled with embarrassment and overwhelming pleasure as he released just after I stroked it twice, with both of us looking surprised. I wasn't actually feeling surprised since the Humiliation brought him to the edge.

"Wow," I said, turning to Mistress Vapor, "You need to teach this maggot to hold it in," I said with contempt.

Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers
12