Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Vapor smiled towards me before standing, and her face grabbed the Mans face around his chin, and I saw his face for the first time tonight. It was attractive if older man's face. It was clean-shaven if with stubble from the growth throughout the day. His chin was sharp, and I could see how he could be a TV personality as many would feel trust probably from things he said.

At this moment, though, he looked lost in orgasm only to be suddenly woken up by his Mistress and looking into her angered face. "Maggot, Did I say you could embarrass me again by ejaculating that early?!" Vapor seemed genuinely pissed, and I felt it too. It didn't matter that things were going the way I believed that she wanted the man to try to reply when she brought out the mask that I lost track of earlier and pinned it to his face. The back was open, and it would be zipped shut, and I quickly helped her out as she said, "I can't stand to look at you anymore, Maggot." Her tone was filled with contempt, and he couldn't even apologize for his misbehavior as the masked was zipped up.

I could hear him try to breathe, flaring through his nose under the mask as Mistress Vapor then made his move.  The man mumbled under the mask, trying to communicate something to her without luck as we guided him to the center of the room under those chains earlier. Mistress Vapor smiled at me and handed me leather cuffs. I put them on, and she pulled out one of the rods from earlier and walked back over to the curtains while I made sure the man didn't fall down as he continued to try to communicate something.

"You have embarrassed me enough tonight, Maggot. I thought I would get to reward you tonight and enjoy some more personal time with you after showing you off to my new Friend. Instead, you have embarrassed me over and over. Well, Mistress Futanari will help me in punishing a stupid Maggot like you now," Mistress Vapor said, and the chains came down, and I linked them through the arms with the rod.

When I finished my simple task, Mistress Vapor didn't wait. The chains started to hoist him up into the air; as I watched, he tried to communicate through the mask, and it sounded like begging to me. I wasn't going to lie; I was rock hard now and holding back watching this man be humiliated in various ways. His cock had not even gone flaccid despite cumming the first time, and Mistress Vapor locked the wheel before walking over to the wall of toys whips and equipment.

Mistress Vapor took a box of vibrators and clothespins on a bottom shelf and a whip from her wall. Mistress Vapor then walked over to me and held out both. "Which would you like to punish this maggot with?" Vapor asked me with a smile on her face.

I was tempted to play with the whip, but I had only used a riding crop before. I didn't want to injure the man despite my mind wanting to whip the man. Instead, I grabbed the box, and Mistress Vapor nodded. "Good, I could see the temptation for using the whip. This maggot will get some, but you are inexperienced from what the boss said. Enjoy some play;" With that, she walked a couple of steps back.

"Maggot," Mistress Vapor said after turning around and whipping the floor with a loud resounding snap. "What do you have to say for yourself?" She asked.

"MMMMM!" Was his reply as he tried to yell something to her.

"Since you have nothing to say for yourself," MIstress Vapor said with a smile, "Let the punishment begin!" She announced, and I stood in front of him with a box of clothespins and vibrators that could easily attach to the clothespins. I smiled and started with the obvious, and I heard that whip snap out. I heard a loud groan, and I put a clothespin to his nipple. Then the other while I fought the urge to look at the damage she caused. I attached vibrators to the clothespins when I had a thought.

I held up and hand to Mistress Vapor about to whip him again. I looked at the long red mark and realized she wasn't breaking the skin. The control of strength to make it hurt and properly whip while not cutting in should be difficult. At that moment, I promised myself to learn to do the same. Instead, I started to pin his back with a long strip of ten clothespins.

All the while, the man was complaining through his mask or something we couldn't understand. "Mistress Vapor, how about you whip those off the Maggot and see how many you can get in one?" I asked.

"That sounds fun!" Mistress Vapor replied, and I smile before opening up the mask with a loud unzipping on the mask.

"Mistress's! Please Spare me!" He yelled out into the room. His cock told another story as it seemed to be near the edge, and I thought that I finally realized why Mistress Vapor didn't care to listen to anything this man said.

The man showed all the signs through words that he didn't like it. Meanwhile, his body was showing just how much he was enjoying the torture being done to him. It was at this moment I remembered that I was constantly told that he loved humiliation and us being rough. I wasn't expecting this rough, but I also understood that they also told me he was a little bit of an exhibitionist.

Something inside me broke with that realization, and I smiled with sadistic glee. "Shut up, Maggot," I said in reply, "Enjoy your punishment," With that, I zipped the mask shut before he could protest more, and my hand yanked on his balls, making me hear a muffled scream as I looked behind him just as MIstress Vapor with a matching smile brought the whip down whipping two Clothes pins off his back making the muffled scream even louder. "Ah, Only two pins!" I exclaimed without the same control over my voice that Mistress Vapor could do.

"Bad Swing," Mistress Vapor replied as I got to work putting back on the pins, much to the man's distress.

The whip cracked, and the man screamed inside the mask again and again. His cock twitched in my hands as I constantly gripped his balls. He cried out when I squeezed them a little bit and tugged them down to stop his ejaculation. I could hear him moaning and crying inside his mask. I couldn't hold back my smile, and instead of tugging on his balls this time as the whip hit six clothespins off his back, I stroked his shaft quickly before letting go, and his sperm flew out with a moan turning into a groan under the mask as his ejaculation came finally and was ruined.

"Oh, The maggot came to whipping?" Mistress Vapor asked with a mocking tone that had a hint of contempt.

"Yeah, The maggot came from whipping," I replied while his cock was still pathetically dripping semen onto the floor while I heard him groan under the mask. MIstress Vapor set aside the whip, walked up to him, and took off the mask.

I was surprised by the sudden change, and I stepped back while Mistress Vapor finished taking off the mask. She turned his face discarding the mask to the side and looked at the tear-stained man with some snot coming out, and I realized why. The man took a deep breath and turned to Mistress Vapor.

"Mistress Vapor," He said quietly, "I am sorry, I will do better next time," He said, and Mistress Vapor held him in her arms.

The Man silently cried in her arms, and I was surprised at the sudden change that had happened, and she pointed at the wall. I realized what she wanted, and I unlocked the wheel before letting the man back down to the floor. The man's feet didn't hold him, but Mistress Vapor held him back to his chair and shook her head at me before taking off the pins.

Everything changed in seconds, and I was wondering what was going on. This wasn't something that I liked at the moment, and the man sucked up to Mistress Vapor with broken words of begging for forgiveness. I couldn't understand it, and it was like Mistress Vapor went from being a Mistress to a mother at the drop of a hat.

Then Mistress Vapor, holding him, turned to look at me. "You need to leave now," Mistress Vapor said, "Larry, Tell Mistress Futanari Thank you for playing with us,"

"Thank you, Mistress Futanari," He said as if he was a child, and I realized that something else that I wasn't privy to was going on.

"Have a good Night, Mistress Vapor, Larry," I replied, and I walked out of the room. Something was going on, and I realized that Vapor and I might have triggered something too far or something. I would ask Samantha, but that was ruining my hard-on with such a change.

Soon, I knocked on the door to Samantha's office, which I heard a "Come in!" On the other side. I stepped in, and I saw Samantha sitting on the couch with Crystal still on the other side.

"Oh, Done already?" Samantha asked.

Crystal smiled, and I crossed the room and kissed her lips before sitting next to her, "That was fun until the end." I replied and heard Samantha sigh.

"Oh, That happened," Samantha replied, "Well, That happens sometimes, and remember Angela," Samantha began, "keep your mouth shut, as to answer the question you want to ask." Samantha took a deep breath, "That isn't any of your business," She said seriously, "All of us are broken in some way. If you can look at me seriously and say your parents didn't do something to fuck you up. I will reply congratulations on being able to keep a straight face while saying that." Samantha finished and held my eyes.

I nodded, "Okay," I replied in return, "It isn't any of my business, and I will not ask. Blue balled me a little since I am looking for some action now," I said, turning my head to Crystal, who was no longer looking at Samantha and was starting to stroke my cock.

"Well, I can see your priorities," Samantha said to her friend before laughing. "Well, it wasn't the perfect end to your first domination session here. Still, How do you feel?" Samantha asked.

"Honestly, I learned a lot from MIstress Vapor," I replied, "There is so much to learn, and even the amount of control over her voice is amazing." I told her honestly, "I had a lot of fun, to be honest, but I would like someone that I could train myself. I think I still prefer women too, although I wouldn't mind some men change things up. I loved the humiliation on his face when we got into that." I said, letting my feelings flow out as I felt my girlfriend's lips bring me back to full mast.

"So, to clarify," Samantha said slowly, "You would like to take on clients?" She asked.

"Yes, I would like to take on some interested clients," I replied with a smile, and I saw Samantha sigh. Not in disappointment but in sheer relief. I raised an eyebrow as Samantha seemed to need a moment to gather herself.

"I am not going to lie," Samantha said, gathering herself, "I had a client that is, let's say very influential express their desire to be dominated by you very well known to me. This client is willing to pay a lot. Let me say this," Samantha said slowly, "I am not forcing you. The person I am talking about has more influence than you can imagine. So I am asking you before I reveal anything more. Last moment to back out," Samantha held my eyes, "Do you want to take on this client?" She asked.

I felt the weight of her words hit my shoulders, and I felt Crystal take her lips off me. "Let me know when I can come back in," Crystal said, "I shouldn't be here for this part, and I am surprised you didn't make me leave," Crystal continued looking at Samantha.

"You know I trust you, and your right. If Angela agrees, I would ask you to leave while I told the details to your girlfriend." Samatha replied.

"I'll be back," Crystal said, kissing my lips while I was thinking on it as I heard the door closed.

What Samatha said a lot about this person. She didn't emphasize wealth; instead, it was the influence that she emphasized. If I took on this client, I might put my life at risk. Still, I felt the pull to agree. I wanted someone that powerful to be under me. It was like watching the humiliation Larry was put through as an addiction. I wanted to see someone powerful beg me. Even become almost infantile under me, and the words left my mouth.

"Okay, I want the client," I said with no hesitation feeling the weight leave my shoulders and a burst of happiness when Samantha smiled.

"You're Hired," Samantha said, and Crystal came back in with a smile.

I was confused as Crystal came in, "Sorry, But Samantha does this to every Dominatrix," Crystal explained, "For one reason and one reason only. That is the resolve you need for these clients, and she needs to check. I told her that you don't need this, but Samantha insisted."

"Crystal explained properly. Although I do have a list of people that have that level of influence, I won't give you them as a client yet." Samatha said.

It was then I felt a burst of anger, quickly feeling outraged, when my mind caught up and realized everything. The anger fizzled, although I was still annoyed. I was about to shout something when Samatha held up a hand.

"You are feeling angry and tricked right now," Samantha said, "Every Dominatrix or Mistress felt the same way when I did the same. Ask me how many who work here said no, though.

"How many work here that said no?" I asked dutifully, now curious.

"None," Samantha replied, "The reason I insist on this 'trick' is that I do have three clients at this moment for you that want to try your services out. They can kill with their influence and not receive a moment of jail time. Do you understand me now, Angela?" Samantha asked.

I turned to Crystal, "Take your pants and panties off bitch. I need a bitch to fuck while I tell my employer I understand." Crystal looked surprised before smiling, and she lost her panties and pants while stepping over. Seconds later, Samantha was watching her friend's ass getting fucked.

12