Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 13

Story Info
The 13th Chapter of the Second week in Angela's Sex life.
4.4k words
4.75
4.2k
3

Part 43 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 42/ 13: Carrot not Stick

I felt Crystal's ass tighten on me as I erupted into her moaning as Crystal cried out as she received my ejaculation deep inside her. It had been a bit, and Samantha was looking lustful across from me as she watched her friend take me deep into her ass. I moaned as I finished my orgasm slowly into my girlfriend as she joined me moaning, leaning back, and I pulled her head to me and kissed her lips.

My frustration was and a hard-on, although not completely dealt with, was much more manageable. My anger was gone as I knew that it wasn't out of Malice, although they tricked me. Crystal even said she believed that it didn't need to be done. I trusted my girlfriend, so I wasn't angry, just sore, but it was over fast, and my anger towards them dissipated quickly as I finished my ejaculation inside my girlfriend.

Crystal leaned back, and I groped her breasts with my hands over her shirt and bra. She moaned before I started to lift her off my cock. Crystal moaned with the exit, and I moaned with her in harmony. It was a nice fuck, and I felt much better, and my mind was clearer for it. "I was enjoying that inside me," Crystal complained as I finished lifting her off my cock.

I chuckled in response, and Samantha shook her head, "You have become a cock hungry bitch since you met her." Samantha said.

"Got a problem with that?" Crystal challenged with a smile.

"Nope, just letting my best friend know what the truth of the matter is." Samantha replied, looking at her shaking her head, "You should get a red diamond or something with an F in it or something again to mark you are Futanari-owned." Samantha said then, and Crystal laughed.

"Are you saying I should get a Parady of the Big black cock owned symbol but for Futanari cock tattooed on me?" Crystal said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry for my ignorance, but what are you talking about?" I asked.

Crystal turned to me with a smile, "My Friend Samantha here just told me to get a tattoo of something symbolizing I am addicted to Futanari Cock. This would be a play on many Hotwives or just some women addicted to Big Black Cocks getting a Spade symbol with a Q in the center, meaning they are addicted to Big Black Cock. It lets them advertise their status that only black cock will enter their pussies." Crystal said before turning to Samantha, "Honestly, it might not be a bad idea," Crystal seemed to confess with a chuckle, "I am falling for this cock hard!" Crystal exclaimed, grabbing my balls and licking up a dollop of cum off the head of my cock.

"Wow, you are taming the Bosses best friend." Samantha chuckled, turning to me, "Changing the subject though, Are you free Saturday night? Both of you?" Samantha said.

"What's happening Saturday?" I asked, leaning back, "On Thursdays, I have team practice, same on Mondays Samantha, so I will not be free on those nights from now on, and this Friday, I am booking a spa night for my mother to get her off my case other than that my Saturday is free." I finished, and Samantha got up to take her laptop and started to type for a moment.

"So Mondays and Thursdays you are busy. This Friday, you are busy," Samantha asked as she typed.

"Yup," I replied and felt Crystal take me into her mouth as she sucked up the remains of my ejaculation. I pet her hair as I did so with a moan. "Oh, Just a heads up, but I am not sure about tournaments, but I believe they will be Fridays and Saturdays. I am not sure, and I will let you know in advance if I need days off. I know this makes scheduling for me harder, though, but..." I shrugged my shoulders, letting Samantha know that there was nothing I could do, "I am starting Volleyball, and I can't tell you the entire schedule, but when I can, I will let you know, okay?" I finished making it a question.

Samantha continued to type and finally nodded. "Your Tuesdays are mine, just a heads up. I will be taking those as a guaranteed day that you are there, so remember that Angela, I need at least one day that I can point to clients and say you will be there." Samantha said, looking at me.

I nodded, "Okay," I also replied, "It makes sense, and frankly, I want to have some fun with some powerful people." I couldn't help but smile, "I think I might have developed a fetish of making powerful people grovel in front of me." I said.

Samantha laughed, "It wasn't even to you yet, and you already think you might be?" Samantha said after a moment to gather herself.

"Yeah, I couldn't get my mind off it when I was playing with whoever Vapor is with. It was amazing to see groveling before her, and I think I want that for myself." I told Samantha

I then felt Crystal loosen her lips, take my cock out of her mouth, and look up at me. "You can't start developing too many Fetishes." Crystal said with a smirk making me laugh.

"That's rich coming from you," Samantha said, and I agreed. I was still busy exploring myself sexually as well with Crystal. "Still, We have gone off-topic from what I wanted to talk about," Samantha said as Crystal audibly started to vacuum blowjob me making me moan softly. "You really are her slut now," Samanth commented before looking back up at me. "Okay, Well, Crystal can hear me, but I was wondering if you would like to join a swingers party this Saturday. A couple of weeks ago, Crystal RSVP'd that she would be there, but something tells me if you don't go, Crystal will not be going." Samantha finally said, getting to her point.

"Oh?" I replied a little surprised and nodded, "Sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind Fucking some Milf in front of her husband or something. In fact, I would actually like to try it out," I replied with a smile.

The suction on my cock ended with the question, and Crystal looked up, "Oh, It already is the second week of September. I forgot about that. I have been too busy either with my girlfriend or wanting my girlfriend to remember that party." Crystal said, looking up stroking my shaft in long, strong movements as she looked at her friend. She then leaned down and licked the head of my cock, licking up some precum.

"What is this party?" I asked, holding back a moan as Crystal turned to look back up at me.

"Oh, it is a swinger party in the city that brings multiple communities together. It isn't usually a good starter party to go to, but... It has some shops that you might be interested in," Crystal turned to look at Samantha as she stroked me. "Are you going to tell her?" Crystal asked.

Samantha nodded, "So Because I am willing to Trust Crystal a bit, I will allow you to decorate your own playroom and customize it for your Playstyle. I have set aside a maximum of ten thousand and if you can convince me I will add a little extra for bigger equipment. The ten grand, though, is for the room itself with a contractor. In fact, I have a painter that is ready to come in and work whenever for your color choice. All I need from you is to decide on what you want." Samantha said.

I had a huge grin that had nothing to do with the vacuum suction that restarted on my cock. I felt a thrill run through me with the possibilities and didn't know what I wanted. It was so sudden, and the thrill went through me quickly. "Okay," I said slowly, the joy coursing through me. I felt like I just woke up on Christmas morning with a Christmas tree full of presents under the tree, all with my name on them. I didn't know how or try to hide the joy that lit up my face. "IT WILL BE COMPLETELY MINE!?" I asked, not able to contain the excitement in my voice as I almost yelled in the small room. If it wasn't for Crystal trying to deep throat me, I might have tried to stand up to hug Samantha.

"Wow," Samatha replied instead of answering at first. "Yeah," Her expression was off at my reaction, "It is a bit early, but I will completely design it to your preferences. A Queen, A Dominatrix, Mistress, Or goddess, whatever you want to call yourself while you dominate someone, needs it to be in their own space to do your best. It also means that you will know where your things are. I expect nothing but the best from you, so you should expect nothing but the best from me in return." Samantha finished her rant and sitting back.

I grinned uncontrollably. "I never had a space that is my own before!" I exclaimed, "I don't know what to do with it! Can we get a designer or someone a bit more professional that I can talk to about setting up the room? Is there a professional that can help me set up a playroom?" I asked quickly, and I felt Crystal stop sucking on me and look up at me.

"I thought you had your own bedroom?" Crystal said, making me look down at her while Samatha watched.

"Hmm?" I turned down to Crystal, seeing my girlfriend looking back up at me. "It isn't technically my room by what my father told me years ago. It is the laundry room. The only reason I was able to take it over was that I insisted on it for literally years and made the argument that I wanted my weights in the basement. It used to be my father's office, and he wanted the space. My mother needed her studio, so I had to fight hard for the basement. My mother and father still come in whenever they want. They rarely do so now except my mother when she wants to do laundry. Still, they can just open the door and see right into my bedroom plainly. It doesn't help that I have a vent in my room that leads straight to their bedroom either." I finished explaining. "Still, I was never allowed to design the room to be mine. That is why if I showed you my bedroom it is pretty plain. I do like the bathroom, though."

Samantha seemed to regain control of herself and smiled, "I like that you are asking to be honest," Samantha said, "I do have someone in mind too. Would you like to meet her acquaintance this Saturday? I believe that she will be bringing her husband with her." Samantha said with a large grin.

"Becky is going to be there?" Crystal said, "I think I am more interested in going now." Crystal continued, then I felt her lean back down and lick up the length of my shaft before making her way back down it slowly before sucking on my balls.

I moaned with the fresh pleasure on my cock again and held her head to my balls while I looked at Samantha, "Sounds interesting. I am not really sure what either of you is talking about, though," I said.

"Becky is a Hotwife and not really a Dominant. Hotwives are kind of a mixed breed of Kinksters." Samantha said with a smile, "Depending on who they are interacting with; they can be Masochists or switches. They are not fully dominant, though," Samantha paused, looking somewhat troubled, "Okay, So Hotwives are women that have sex with other men, usually more dominant men with larger cocks. They are not in an open relationship." Samantha emphasized the last part, "Their husbands usually don't get any action without someone else fucking their wife first. It depends a lot on the relationship and how the wife is. It really is a complex thing that happens a lot around Swingers. The point I am saying is that Becky is a more Dominant Hotwife, and her husband is a sissybitch, to be frank. I think you and her will enjoy each other's company. Just understand the husband will be watching the entire interaction no matter what happens." Samantha finished.

When Samantha finished looking frustrated slightly, not fully articulating what she wanted to say, Crystal, let go of the suction on my balls and took a breath. "It isn't just that, Though," Crystal said, stroking my shaft, and I felt myself getting closer to releasing an ejaculation soon, "Hotwives and cuckolding Sharing wives and husbands. It is a wide range, just like Domination." Crystal added in quickly, taking another dollop of precum of the head of my cock before continuing, "Becky is pretty hot and considers herself a Goddess. Not literally," Crystal said, looking up from my cock as I watched her, "Still, She is a hot blonde with a banging body that really knows her stuff about Interior design, and I am sure she will be happy to help you out with your playroom. It is her specialty to make dungeons and playrooms, from a small apartment with a small budget to large mansions. She absolutely loves it."

"That sounds interesting," I replied honestly, "Well, you have sold me. What time is this swingers party?" I asked, feeling the excitement. The whole kink world was so interesting, and I couldn't wait to see another aspect.

"It is Saturday, and it starts at eight in the morning and continues the whole day. It is at the Backster Juice Stadium with the attached hotel. I will definitely be renting a room for some Activities. I love some of those Cuckold wives watching their usually dominant men being pleasured." It was times like this watching Samantha smile with sadistic glee that I knew she was the boss of this establishment.

Crystal was too busy to respond to as she brought her mouth to the head of my cock. It slipped into her mouth, and she started to suck on it as hard as she could as I neared orgasm. I could feel my cock twitching in her mouth, and I grabbed her head again and shoved myself down her throat hard. I heard her moan vibrating my cock, sending me over the Edge as I paused my conversation with Samantha to release my semen down my girlfriend's throat.

"I don't know if I should be insulted or impressed how easily you allow yourself to be watched," Samantha said, leaning back.

I moaned loudly in response, using the damned heels to get some traction on the floor to thrust my hips into my girlfriend's mouth harder. I thrust a couple of more times with a moan, hearing multiple gulps. As I reached the end of my orgasm, I let Crystal take the last of the load into her mouth. He moaned, and I could see a wet spot under her spot on the couch as she moved her head back with my release.

Her mouth had a healthy load of my semen in her mouth to show me. I smiled and said, "Hold it in your mouth for a bit. I think your best friend wants to see it too." I turned to Samantha and smiled.

Instead of any anger, I could see a glint of happiness that I didn't understand. Crystal turned to show her a mouthful of my cum, and Samantha smiled. "A slutty bitch like you only needs to be bred by her master." It took me by surprise, and Crystal sat back on the couch closer to me, being quiet.

"You know," I said, admitting, "I don't really understand your relationship." I smiled and shook my head when Samantha opened her mouth, "You don't need to explain yourselves, and frankly, I am new to all this, so I want to watch and learn." I told Samantha, seeing her surprise this time.

"You know," Samantha began, "You are the first dom that Crystal has had in her life that just took our relationship as a fact to learn about instead of taking it as a challenge to overcome." Her tone made it a statement, and I shrugged in return.

"Well," I said and grabbed Crystal by the mouth, "Open," I ordered, and Crystal, with lust-filled eyes, opened under my command, showing me the semen in her mouth. Without regard for Crystal, I turned to her friend. "I see no reason to see you as Competition, Samatha," I began while I could smell the semen from Crystal's mouth as she continued to hold her mouth open. "She isn't a toy or anything for me to truly own. But as of this moment, I own her anyways. She is my Slut and Slave. She wants me to treat her as my property in play, and I enjoy treating her as such. Outside sex and play, she is my Girlfriend. Crystal is her own person when I am not around. I wasn't always here, and if I had to win against you, I would never have had her since she would be on your side of the couch, and I wouldn't be here at the moment." I finished my mini-rant and looked at my Girlfriend. Crystal was looking at me no longer with just lust-filled eyes but something new I hadn't seen before when I turned back.

I couldn't help myself, and I slapped her face with control force. Crystal almost lost the semen in her mouth at the sudden strike, and my hand reached down, and I found a string and a wet pussy when my hand got there. "What do you think, Crystal?" I asked, "Am I wrong?" I followed it up quickly with, "You may swallow."

Crystal swallowed on command and showed me her open mouth before talking, "Oh god," She replied, "You are not wrong," Crystal continued turning to Samantha, "See? She brings something out of me I don't know what to do in her presence sometimes. When my old doms sometimes just hit that box, I wanted to jump them. I still want to Jump her right now, but I don't want to be punished. She even got me to find a Voyuer at school today for her as she fucked her skank. It was fucking hot as she fingered the girl almost into unconsciousness." Crystal said.

I looked at Samantha, who looked very surprised. "Wow, you do have control of my friend," Samantha replied after a moment.

"I don't really," I replied, "I treat her how I want to be treated in a way," I said, making her look incredulous. "I have kinks, and so does Crystal. I treat her accordingly, and Crystal reciprocates at this point. We mesh well together, it seems," I shrugged, "I honestly don't even understand our relationship, and I am too new to this to be able to understand it all. I follow my instinct and what I want. That happens to be what she wants. I can't explain myself more than that.

Crystal turned to me at my confession about how I have been navigating our relationship. I then felt her lips kiss my cheeks. "You are not doing anything wrong, and don't let anyone else tell you differently. I like you how you are now." Crystal said.

"Now," I said, cutting this conversation short, "I have something to ask you about," I said, earning Samantha's attention.

"Oh, Please ask," Samantha said with interest moving the Laptop that made it to the coffee table at some point back to her desk.

"Well, I have noticed my sissy getting his ego back and thinking he can fight back," I said, and Samantha chuckled.

"It is typical." Samantha said as she sat back down, "Sissy's when their masculinity is dying during training tend to lash out once and a while. Hell, you haven't seen a truly trained sissy and see how much of their masculinity can truly be destroyed. That will change soon, though, when you meet Becky. Her husband will be there." Samantha leaned back, "She might even be a better person to ask to. But what training have you been doing?" Samatha asked.

"So I have been almost doing the same thing as usual, except I take less bullshit from him." I replied, thinking back, "I make him suck my cock most days and fuck him in the ass daily. I am also trying to make him take more initiative to move himself during sex." I finished replying and looked at Samantha.

"What are you rewarding him with?" Samantha asked, "What are you punishing him with?" She quickly followed up.

"Well, I have been punishing him more than rewarding, if I am going, being honest." I told her truthfully, "If he is really naughty, I make the fuck even more brutal than usual." I was about to begin on rewards when Samantha held up a hand.

"There is a problem right there," Samantha said. "I don't need to know your reward to know you are missing the mark here." Samantha sighed, "Your cock is a reward, isn't it, Crystal?" Samantha said, turning to my girlfriend.

"Damn straight it is!" Crystal exclaimed, "He should feel grateful you even deigned to fuck his little sissy ass. He should feel honored to have it in you as I want it inside me right now!" She finished.

"See," I turned to Samantha as she continued, "That is how you sissy should be acting. If your cock is built up as a punishment, that is what it always will be. You need to make it a reward and need to build it up as such. Make your punishments something even like spankings and reward good behavior with something that allows him to hope or something that makes him feel good." Samantha smiled, "There are various things that can make a sissy happy that are simple to implement."

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12