Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
216 Followers

The realization was dawning on me as I reflected on my actions. If he gave me a blowjob every time, the punishment was that I would finish inside him. I was making me fucking my sissy a punishment instead of something for him to enjoy.

Was his backtalk my fault since he felt like he was being punished all the time? It was like a bomb went off in my head, and I realized the reason was that I wanted to punish Jake. "I just want to punish him constantly," I said out loud without realizing it.

"Sometimes I can be like that too," Samantha said, and my attention focused on her. "All doms can get like that wanting just to punish their toy constantly while they are being bad. But you need to reinforce good behavior in your sissy and punish bad behavior. You need them to want those rewards too. When someone works harder at work for a promotion, then you promote someone else, they will slack because that incentive for them to work harder is gone. You need to have something else to make them work." I nodded, agreeing with her, "You need to have more than just your cock to reward, and you need more than blackmail to punish, Angela. You need to diversify and think about what you want to be a reward and what you want to be a punishment. Then you need to look at what sissy you want in the end and reward behavior leading to that result." Samantha looked at me as she finished.

"Thank you," I replied, "I needed that wake-up call. I have been too fixated on my anger." I continued, "Today, I rewarded him with a short time out of his chastity cage, and he responded well. I need more than just that, but I think I have an avenue over just fear to work with." I finished and sigh with a yawn closely following. "Shit, What time is it?" I asked, turning to Crystal.

"It is about eleven at night," Samantha replied.

"Shit, I need to get to bed; I have team practice tomorrow!" I replied, standing up, "I am going to go change." I didn't wait for a reply and started to head to the dressing room to strip. That movement wasn't very fast, and I heard a chuckle seeing Crystal following me as I turned.

"Come on; I will help you out stripping. I will take you back to my place?" Crystal said as I moved with her down the hallway.

"That works for me," I replied with a smile, "I like waking up with you regardless of the mess," I finished with a mischievous grin to receive a slap that didn't hurt at all. I chuckled and made it to the Dressing room, where we focused on getting me out of my outfit, which took less time than I thought it would.

I felt sweaty all over as the outfit came off, and I grabbed the soap and headed to the showers. I heard another shower going in another shower, but I quickly turned mine on and started to wash quickly. I heard a questioning, "Hello?"

It wasn't Vapor, and I figured it was the other Mistress I heard was with a VIP tonight, and so I replied, "Hello, and sorry, I am in a rush, so I don't have time to chat," I continued to wash my body off quickly as I said it. With most of the sweat off and me being watered down, I turned off the shower and headed back to the dressing room as I heard a faint voice as I left.

It must have been the other Mistress, but I needed to get to bed for proper rest tonight. I made it back and threw on my Gym uniform that smelled. Crystal helped me out with it and blatantly groping on my breast at one moment.

"Time to go," I said, swatting her ass hard, "Bad slut," I said, following her out of the Dressing room.

Madjic
Madjic
216 Followers
12