Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 19

Story Info
The nineteenth chapter of the second week.
6.2k words
4.97
4k
3

Part 51 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
240 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 48/ 19: Time to get Rough

Just as Alex and I were about to leave, someone I forgot approached me, and I turned with Alex to see Jake. At the moment Jake approached, it was only me, and Alex and Jake came up quickly, "Mistress, please, I need this out of me," Jake said, his thigh rubbing, and I remembered that I put the prostate massager in him this morning.

I smirked, looking at Jake. "Follow me, Sissy," I replied with a grin that Alex matched. She also had a light blush on her face, and I walked with Alex by my side and Jake following behind us. I took us into the women's bathroom with a row of six toilet stalls. The room wasn't exactly clean and usually never was.

Jake followed us in but looked uncomfortable as he entered, and I grinned at him. "Well," I said, "How was your day, sissy?" I asked him with a grin.

"It was hell, Mistress, I=" Jake cut himself off, looking at Alex.

"You can speak in front of her; She already knows what a fucking loser, sissy you are, Jake. In fact, I don't think she knows exactly how low of a sissy bitch you are. Should I enlighten her?" I asked him, referring to his attempted rape.

Jake paled and shook his head while looking at me. "Please, don't," He begged, "I really need to go to the bathroom, and I came three times today; it was hard inside the cage, and it started to smell a little in my last class... It was even harder during practice, and I did awful during it. The coach even started to berate me for a while." Jake seemed on the verge of tears.

"Awe," I said with an over-cutey voice that sounded completely condescending, "Did you hear that, Alex?" I asked, turning to her as she hid a giggle, "He got berated by his coach for not doing well because he had a prostate massager up his ass like a little sissy!" I said in a loud tone. I quickly turned serious again, no longer playing with his now blushing red face with tears in his eyes. "I don't care," My tone is deadly serious, "Turn around and present your fucking pussy and I will take it out for you to go to the bathroom, and you will put in the plug I leave for you. You will then take a photo of it and send it to me after you inserted it with this mirror in the background." I finished telling him his new orders while Alex looked at me with a lusty expression that I was starting to think was common for her.

I took off my backpack, put it on the floor, and dug into finding the slightly larger buttplug I had left from the week prior when I purchased from Crystal. It was the largest size I had, and I pulled it out of the bag showing the large purple jewel on the end of it. "This is the plug I expect to see. I will leave it here on the sink for you." I told him as I heard a whimper from him.

Jake turned and pulled down his pants, showing me his blue panties again. I noticed the cum stain on it and couldn't help but smile as I heard the light rumble of the dying prostate massager. I pulled his panties down, showing me that the prostate massager was now blinking with a red light, indicating a low battery. I pulled it out quickly, making Jake yelp and leap forward to one of the toilet stalls. I looked at the dirty massager and crinkle my nose taking it to the sink to wash it off as I turned it off. The grime came off quickly since it was still fresh, but I wanted to wash it off more later. I took out some paper towel, and I wrapped it up so it would dirty anything else.

I turned to Alex afterward with a smile, "We can go now; the sissy will send me a picture when it is done," I told her, hearing a grunt from the bathroom as we left. I turned and half-shouted, "Hurry up, you never know when someone might come in." I said and walked away with Alex. I had a large grin on my face, and Alex's expression looked at me with want.

We were out of the school quickly afterward, and I followed Alex to a small blue honda. I got into the passenger seat, and I looked over to Alex, who was dressed in the school uniform like I was. Her expression was one I had seen on Crystal a couple of times, and I knew she wanted to jump me. "Oh, is my Sweety feeling all hot and bothered?" I asked her.

Alex shivered visibly and nodded her head. I grinned, and I leaned over towards her looking like I was about to kiss her. Instead, I moved at the last second as she started to come to meet me halfway with eyes half shut, "Start the car, Sweety, we have places to be," My voice came out in a whisper, but the tone was an order.

Alex shivered under the light whisper and groaned, feeling lost with her lust. "I-" Alex began when I put a finger on her lips.

"No," I told her sternly now, "Turn on the car and deal with it," I told her instead of denying her, "We have places to be, and you will not get what you want here in the parking lot this time Sweety. Instead, I am taking you to my place to pick up some things before taking you somewhere to play with your body. I am sure you understand the second part, Sweety." I smiled, and Alex groaned.

Still, the keys in her hand went into the ignition, and the car started to move out of the parking lot. I told Alex where to drive. As we left the parking lot, I got a text, and I smirked, seeing it was a picture message from Jake with the mirror in the background and a purple jewel in his bum confirming. I smiled in satisfaction and remembered that I needed to call the spa place that I knew my mom liked.

They were in town and were going to put me out just over a thousand for a full course, but fuck, they were worth it. When my mom got a huge pay from one of her paintings more than she expected, it paid out well. I didn't plan on even trying to learn the art scene, but apparently, my mother was mildly famous among some aspects of it.

I gave them a call as we were nearing my house, and I got on the phone with their receptionist that I knew worked till late. They still had clients who left late, and I remembered that from my previous time with my mother. I started to ask her if there was an appointment available for two tomorrow and lucked out. I wanted to shout out with glee, and It was even in a time slot that I was looking for. Then I learned why while talking, and there was a cancellation for that time just a couple of hours ago, and I snagged it up for my mother and me. I then told the lady the details as Alex stopped at the house I pointed at on the street.

I wasn't done with the phone call, so I covered the phone and said, "Stay, Sweety, Mistress will only be a bit," I told her with a grin seeing a nod in return. With that, I stepped out talking to the receptionist, and I told her I wanted the deluxe, making us spoiled rotten at the end. IT would cost me, but I also needed time to make my mother calm down. With the muddy waters, I created things between my mother and I were on Ice.

I unlocked and entered my home and saw my mother playing a game on the TV as I finished up the phone call. "Yup, I look forward to it. I will be there tomorrow." With that, I hung up and told my mother, "Just a heads up, the Spa is ready for us tomorrow after my school is finished. I will come home, and we can go. I was lucky to get the time slot. Are you okay with that?" I asked my mother. I knew that my mother wanted to give me the silent treatment, but she knew I would counter her if she tried it now using the Spa night.

"Yes," My mother replied, still sore about this morning, "That works for me," My mother finished.

"Okay, I am heading to my Girlfriends place and am picking up some change of clothes," I told my mother, heading to the basement, and I heard a hand hit the couch, knowing my mother was releasing frustration.

I continued to walk, knowing that staying in the room now would erupt into a new argument. My mother might be frustrated about the game or me. I didn't know and did not want to find out with an argument when I had better things to be doing waiting outside.

With the simple conversation done, I made it downstairs and put my clothes into the washing machine, knowing when I got back tomorrow I could change them or my mom probably would before collecting the things I needed for tomorrow. I contemplated what I would do for Saturday for the Swingers convention or something and came up blank. I didn't know the dress code or anything, so I could only ask Crystal later.

I finished quickly after looking around, thinking about what I might be missing. I seemed to be spending less and less time in my bedroom lately, and I thought about visiting my Martial arts teacher soon. I didn't want to fall out of practice, but sometimes that was hard. It was even worse with how my days became so busy lately, and I felt I needed to make some time soon since he always listened to my worries.

I sighed and left my room, heading back upstairs; I saw my mom looking out the window as I walked past the front door. "So, You got yourself another girl to cheat with?" My mom asked, her tone filled with disappointment.

Instead of confronting my mother at this moment, I merely left out the door, locking it behind me. I could see my mother watching as I placed my bag in Alex's car, and I got in seeing her expression of sadness, "Drive," I said with a simple order and wondered what my mother was thinking.

I threw out those useless thoughts, though, quickly as I turned to Alex to direct her to Crystal's place. Other than directions, the car was silent, although there was an invisible tension in the air. I could feel it, and I knew it stemmed from Alex and her lust for my body. I even felt one of her hands land on my thigh while I was looking out for a street. A swift slap of reprimand on the hand made it withdraw, though.

Alex was one I noticed was quite direct; if she wanted something, she made it known. I didn't need to know that her body wanted me. She didn't need to drop hints as her pussy was probably drenched at this moment, thinking of what was about to come when we reached our destination creating the atmosphere that I felt in the car now.

Seconds later, as the car's atmosphere without any actions seemed to get more intense, I pointed out Crystal's house. Alex quickly parked on the road, and I got out while grabbing my bag. Alex seemed to now be nervous again as she looked at the house that Crystal owned. I pressed the buzzer as Alex came around the car, and I heard Crystal's voice come through.

"Hello?" Crystal asked.

"Hey, It's me here again; I heard you might need a leak plugged?" I asked with a grin.

"Oh, I probably will soon," Crystal said, catching my drift and the gate opened, allowing us to enter. I walked up to the door, and Crystal opened the door turning to Alex, "Well, If it isn't the little voyeur," Crystal said with a grin leaning against the door frame looking up at us. "I think you will provide a good show tonight; I believe it should be a rough one." The grin on Crystal's face was wicked, and I could see the excitement on her face.

I leaned down while my hand reached her chin, turning her head, and I kissed her. "You little minx, let's go inside," I said, and at that moment, although I hadn't realized it the second it happened, my stomach rumbled loudly in the entrance. Silence overcame us, and Crystal laughed.

"So, should I make something for my hungry girlfriend?" Crystal asked with a teasing tone. I didn't feel humiliated, but I did have a sense of shame, and I nodded.

"I honestly never even thought about food, and I am sure that the voyeur is hungry too." As if on cue to help me along, Alex's stomach rumbled, earning another giggle from Crystal.

"It's a good thing I already anticipated this," Crystal said with a smile, "As soon as you told me you were coming over, I started to cook something, come," Crystal said with a large grin. I entered inside, taking off my shoes, with Alex following suit behind me. We walked inside into the kitchen, and on the stove was a pan with something good smelling from it, and I noticed the oven was on cooking something, and I took a sniff and smirked.

"Hey, You making lasagna?" I asked with a grin and saw a smile on Crystal's face.

"Does it smell good?" Crystal asked.

"Smells amazing Thank you," I replied quickly. Alex looked intoxicated by the smell, and I smiled, "Hey, so I think you might get a kick out of it, but I am not one hundred percent sure with what happened today to me." I said, leaning back on the counter near Crystal as she watched the steaming of some vegetables.

"Oh?" Crystal asked, looking at me with an intrigued expression, "You already domesticated a new pet," Crystal said, pointing a thumb at Alex making Alex blush deeply, "What happened that your not sure how I would react?" Crystal asked with a smirk now.

"Well," I said, my tone conceding her point without acknowledging it. "Another girl confessed to me during lunch," I said, noticing a now intrigued expression.

"That is interesting," Crystal said, looking as intrigued as she said.

"Yeah, I told her the truth that I would never be exclusive to anyone and that I have a girlfriend," I told Crystal and took a hand, pulling her over to me wrapping my arms around her neck. I quickly took her lips, pecking them before pulling back. "Anyways, I would be stupid to give you up for anyone," I said with a grin, "You are so interesting, and I like you too much. Hell," I said, pausing and pointed to Alex, "You even enjoy me bringing other women to play with into your house," I paused, and I let go of Crystal since she looked at the food with an expression.

"Food's Done!" Crystal announced, grabbing some dishes as a Beeper went off, and I could now see a slight blush on her face. I smirked, and I got out of her way with my lack of knowledge of where things were.

Soon there was a lasagna on the table with some veggies and garlic bread on our plates and my mouth watered as the conversation started. "So, What do you plan to do if she is okay with it?" Crystal asked.

"Honestly, I am not sure." I replied without shame, "She is attractive, but she isn't the sissy or my skank, so I won't force anything on her. Although," I smirked, "You should have seen the expression on her face I saw when I last saw her..." My voice trailed off, keeping Sarah's identity a secret from Alex at this point. I wanted that to be a surprise if I was going to do something together.

I could see an eyebrow raise on Crystal's face when I did that. Crystal didn't continue, seemingly in thought, looking at me both intrigued and turned on. Suddenly a foot reached my crotch, teasing me, and I looked down to see her dainty foot teasing lightly over my panties. "You're playing a dangerous game," I said with menace.

Crystal grinned with an innocent face at me, and Alex spoke up, "Is the food set? I'm starving for more than just the food..." Her voice trailed off as we both looked at her.

"Dig in," Crystal replied, and we started to cut up and distribute the food, and I started to feast. I was starving more than I realized, and with how the table was set, Crystal was across from me while Alex was beside me. While we ate, I decided to make things more interesting after cutting up all the food, and my hand reached into Alex's skirt. Her face blushed as her panties were an obstacle a second before was no longer in the way. My hand was light, and Crystal smirked as she watched, knowing the second I started.

"Voyeur," Crystal began, "Are you enjoying the food?" She asked with a grin on her face.

Alex nodded as my fingers penetrated her pussy. "IT'S! Good," Alex replied, trying to keep her composure. Her sensitive pussy was being touched all over as I pierced more food onto my fork, looking innocent while I took another large bite of food.

"Honestly, Crystal, Did you make this from scratch? It's good, but it looks like Alex thinks it's almost Orgasmic," I said with a smirk pushing my thumb against her clit just as she took a mouthful of food. As I did so, I felt Alex's juices flow at an increased pace as I fingered her pussy. Alex's hands moved to her mouth as she moaned in her mouth.

"Wow, You are right," Crystal commented, looking at Alex, "I must make a mean Lasagna for her to be reacting this way," Crystal remarked with a huge wicked grin while taking a bite of food.

My hand never stopped, and I moved my head in front of her with a look of fake concern, "Are you okay, Sweety? Can you hold it in?" I asked her. Alex nodded, and my grin turned wicked, "Well, Hold on," I told her, and I moved back while my arm above the table could be seen moving even faster. Inside Alex's skirt, on the other hand, my hand was moving quickly in and out of her pussy, and Alex no longer was eating as her pussy juices flowed from her, and my thumb rubbed her clit.

Alex's whole body shook, and her juices sprayed my hand while Alex loudly cried out as her body spasmed in large movements as she orgasmed. My hand stopped the juices from drenching Crystal's legs while my hand was drenched in return. I slowly withdrew as Alex leaned back on the chair with her mouth open. I pushed my fingers into her mouth, dripping her juices onto her tongue forcefully, "Sweety, Clean my hand of your juices," I ordered, feeling her tongue all over my fingers without a second thought.

Meanwhile, I dug more into my food while noticing my garlic bread was untouched. I looked across the table and saw the hot, wanting look from Crystal. I smirked, knowing what she wanted, and proceeded to take more food into my mouth. Soon I retrieved my fingers and continued like nothing happened while Alex blushed, continuing to eat in what must be wet clothes.

Soon I cleaned my plate off and took some more while Crystal and Alex caught up to me. I didn't care that I had saliva and Alex's juices on my hand as I cleaned. IT made Alex blush while the taste of the bread with it only tasted slightly erotic. It was either that or the slight hard-on going on in my pants that made me feel that way.

Still, the food was a welcome surprise, and I thanked Crystal for it again as she went out of her way. "Don't worry about it," Crystal replied, "I had made one of these thinking of doing it if we came back early on Saturday, but I still doubt that."

"Oh, Why would you doubt that," I asked as I finished my second helping.

"Well," Crystal said with a smirk, "You are well endowed in a convention where women and men are sexually promiscuous. And to top that off, you are not exactly going to be a common sight in any convention. Many will want to be with you just so they can say they have been with a Futanari," Crystal replied, and my eyebrows rose.

That made a lot of sense, and I could only smile in reply. I couldn't find a single fault with what Crystal said. If people knew that I was a Futanari, then I would probably have a list of potential partners in minutes among people looking for action. My attention turned to Alex as she asked, "What are you talking about? A convention?"

"We are going to a swingers convention on Saturday with a friend and meeting someone for business," I replied without thought, "It sounds interesting, and I think I am going to have some fun," I said with a smirk.

Crystal giggled, "Yup, Honestly, if I weren't on my period, I would probably be joining you instead of watching most of the time. I still expect some action, though," Crystal finished with a half-serious face, and I chuckled.

"Well, thanks for dinner," I replied, "I think I have some training to do before the night is over," I said, turning on Alex, whose question was never fully answered. "Sweety, I see some clothing that doesn't belong on a bitch still on you..." My voice trailed off, and Alex blushed, "Remove it," My tone seemed without inflection, but the order behind it was absolute, and I saw Crystal shiver in excitement as it rang out.

The sudden change in atmosphere was absolute, from the giggles only moments before to a new tension as I felt with my panties straining to contain my cock. Alex Shivered under my gaze, and her skirt fell to the floor a couple of seconds later. Alex started to unbutton her shirt, and I watched her with an intense gaze as that too fell to the floor.

Madjic
Madjic
240 Followers
12