Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bra and panties were all that was left on her body, and soon the bra fell to the floor, and her panties fell seconds later. Now in her birthday suit, Alex looked at me, watching her with an intense gaze, and Crystal watched from the side with a wide smile. "Sweety," I began, "Get on your knees," I ordered, and Alex almost seemed to fall onto her knees.

I stood suddenly and turned to Crystal, "Care to join us downstairs?" I asked with a grin, and Crystal nodded wordlessly. I started to walk towards the basement, and I turned to see Alex looking confused while Crystal stood up. "Are you coming, Sweety?" I asked Alex.

"Y- Yes?" Alex replied, her unsure tone making it a question.

Alex went to stand up, and I snapped, "Did I tell you to stand up, Sweety?" I asked.

"N-No?" Alex said, unsure again.

"Then follow me on your hands and knees," I said, my voice cutting through to her.

"Yes, Mistress!" Alex announced, seeming to understand things finally were starting and started to crawl behind me as I brought her through the house into the basement where everything was. Crystal followed behind, both making sure Alex was fine while she was also getting excited herself watching the play unfold in front of her.

We made it into the basement, and everything was cleaned up and put away. I looked around and smiled with happiness. This place was starting to feel like a home to me, and I enjoyed being in this basement immensely. I turned around and looked down at Alex, "You told me after I took you a little rough this morning that you wanted me to be rougher." I said, my tone making it a fact, "The question is how much rougher do you want me to be, Sweety?" I asked her.

I sat down on the bed and pointed at the floor before me, and she crawled to where I pointed. "Tell me, Sweety, How much rougher?" I asked, clarifying.

Alex looked up at me with her blushing face, "I- I don't know, I just really liked it when you were rougher with me. I kinda liked the pain..." Alex replied, and I nodded.

I smiled, looking at Crystal, "This here is a little Masochist bitch, but I like those," I said with my smile before looking down. "Since you don't know how rough, I will need to find that out with exploration." I took a deep breath and explained something Crystal taught me. "Moving forward tonight, Sweety, we will need a system for you. If at any point you say 'Red Light,' I will stop all play, and we will talk about things. Understood?" I said.

"Yes, Red light means things stop," Alex said.

"Let me clarify more," I said before continuing, "If at any point you start telling me to Stop. I won't; I will not. If you say Red light, on the other hand, I will stop that second. Does that clarify things?" I asked.

It was like a realization came over Alex, and she nodded while on her knees. "Yes, Mistress," Alex replied.

"Good next is Yellow light," I continued, "Yellow light means proceed with caution. It can also mean that you like the play, but you are nearing the end. When we finish the play, we can discuss what made you say it." Alex nodded, and I continued again, "Last is Greenlight, and it means that you love what I am doing and to continue doing it." I finished, "Do you understand it all?" I asked her.

"Red Light means Stop, Mistress," Alex Repeated, "Yellow light means Proceed with caution as I am enjoying it, but I am not sure. Green Light means that I love what you're doing and to continue." Alex said, summarizing, and I grinned.

"Good," I replied, "These safewords are what allow me to do things that otherwise might be considered abuse," I told her realistically. "With that out of the way, it is time for some fun," I said with a grin.

I contemplated for a moment what I wanted to do with her. I stood, and I walked over to the cabinets. "You know, Sweety," I said, getting started while opening the cabinets that had the toys and the one with the whips. "I haven't fully done pain play," I told her truthfully, "My girlfriend enjoys it but doesn't enjoy the harder pain." I notice Crystal nodding, "So I have always controlled my strength on her." I said, setting the mood of the room. I pulled out a leather flogger, and it was a soft one. It was quite bendable, and I could tell it would bend to the shape of what it was hitting.

I grinned, picking it for the softer fun, to begin with. That wasn't all I wanted, though, since this girl wanted something rougher. I paused, though, thinking that I might do more with toys only to stop myself. If I were going to experiment, then I would play with Alex roughly. I turned with the leather flogger.

I whipped my hand once, making a smacking noise echo in the basement. "I think I am going to enjoy you tonight, Sweety," I said with a grin returning to Alex. "Get ready," I said to Alex as I stood above her, "You need to be a good chair!" I announced, confusing her when I turned around and sat on her back.

The sudden increase of weight on her back took her by surprise, and her arms dipped under the weight; for doing that, I brought the flogger down on her ass hard. A loud smack resounded into the playroom again with a yelp of pain from Alex. "Ow!" She cried out and a second slap from the flogger closely sounded again on her ass.

"Did I say a chair could talk?" I asked, pulling her hair to make her look up at me from behind. "Crystal," I said, turning to look at her. "Would you like the honors of the first fuck tonight?" I asked her.

The grin on Crystal's face as she stepped forward spoke volumes. "Oh, God yes," Crystal replied.

"Then Minx, Get over here and start lubing me up," I ordered, opening my legs and moving my panties aside. The relief I felt as my cock sprang free into the open made me sigh. It was tight inside my panties for the longest time, and Crystal was before me as I sat on Alex. I turned to see Alex straining to look, and the flogger came down on her ass. "Sit still!" I ordered, and I heard a moan as well as a yelp.

My hand landed between her ass cheeks, and I checked to find a dripping wet pussy. "Oh, God!" I heard from Alex as I found her wet cunt.

"Sweety, You little slut," I said as I moved and used the flogger again on her rapidly reddening ass. The smack resounded just as Crystal kissed the tip of my rapidly hardening cock. The sudden pleasure of Crystal greeting my cock took my attention just as my hand with the flogger on Alex's ass making my movement slightly harder than I intended. Instead of the yelp, I expected to hear a loud moan underneath me, and I turned to see fresh liquid on the floor.

"Did you just cum?" I heard my voice say in a monotone, feeling surprised. My seat under me was trembling as I turned to look at her head instead of her ass that was gushing liquids from her pussy. I pulled her hair back as I felt Crystal's lips take my cock into her mouth. On the other hand, Alex was trembling, and looking up as I pulled her hair back. "I just asked you a question!" I said as Alex stared into my eyes.

"Y- Yes, Mistress!" Alex cried out.

The flogger came down on her ass Three times in a row without pause, punishing her. A loud moan left her lips as the third strike came down on her ass, and her body trembled more. "Did I say you could cum?" I asked her, still feeling shocked that Alex came from pain.

"N-No, Mistress," Alex replied, her eyes a little fogged, I noticed.

I looked down, and I could see the approval and want in her eyes as I moaned while my cock was six inches into her throat. Crystal's tongue played with my shaft inside her mouth while the suction increased as she slowly pulled out, making my moan longer and more drawn out. I ignored the masochist that was trembling under me as Crystal took my cock out of her mouth. Crystal kissed just under the head of my cock and licked that spot that made me moan again, bringing pleasure and making my head blank for a minute.

I came back to the world, and I looked down with a dark look at Crystal, "Stand up and spread your ass." I ordered. Crystal stood and turned around without a second thought, and I felt the chair I was on tremble with a softly murmured, "Mistress?" From her. My reply to that question was a Flogger coming down on her ass hard, making her yelp with a soft moan as I lined my cock up with Crystal's spread open asshole.

"Get ready, chair," I said, turning to Alex, "The fun is about to begin for us," I finished, and my hand pulled Crystal's ass down onto my cock while my other hand brought down the flogger again on Alex's ass. Two moans sounded as one, and I followed it up as Crystal took the length of my cock into her. Crystal didn't pause until ten inches were deep inside her and her body paused.

I didn't allow that as my free hand landed on her ass, spanking her, then pushed down, bringing the last six inches forcefully deeper into her. A Loud moan and groan like an animal erupted from Crystal's mouth, and I pushed her ass up, feeling the pleasure spike in my head as her ass gripped me tightly.

Crystal's ass squeezed, and I brought the flogger down on Crystal's ass this time, "Move, Minx!" I shouted my order. Crystal started to move with a loud moan, and the flogger came down again, "Faster!" My order rang, and I could feel her ass tremble in excitement at my commanding attitude.

Crystal started to move faster with a loud moan and followed up with, "Yes, Mistress!" She cried out, and her ass moved, banging down onto my lap with a loud slap each time she sat. The chair under me groaned under the repeated slaps. I soon recognized that I would hurt Alex if I continued this play, and I pushed Crystal off my cock with a moan as my cock sprang free of her ass-pussy.

I stood getting off my chair, looking at Alex as she looked at me with excitement plastered on her face. "Sweety, Get over here and lick my girlfriend off my cock," I ordered.

Alex visibly paused as I moved to sit down on the bed and looked at my cock. I knew that Crystal would wash out her insides before I did something to her rear door. Alex didn't know that, and although my cock looked clean, it was up to the base inside my girlfriend, though. Alex crawled forward after a second or so opened her mouth.

Alex's breath turned haggard as she reached forward, her tongue outstretched, reaching up for my cock. I watched as Crystal played with her clit watching Alex, and a small spray from her pussy came out of Crystal as Alex's tongue touched my cock. Her lips kissed my shaft that had just left Crystal's ass, and I pushed the cock down to make it easier for Alex. Alex came back and kissed the head of my cock, seemingly in a daze of lust, as she took my girth into her mouth.

Alex couldn't take my cock very deep, but her daze allowed her to take more inches, then I shoved it down her throat that morning. When she wanted, Crystal could go farther, and I moaned as she reached seven, almost reaching eight inches of my cock in her throat. I heard a moan in return from her as she pulled back, gasping for air.

I pulled Crystal back and onto the bed before turning to Alex, "No touching yourself," I ordered, and I put Crystal on all fours on the bed, lining my cock up to her ass again and shoving myself deep into her. The cry of ecstasy from Crystal resounded in the room. I didn't care; I had been holding myself back, and I shoved myself in till I bottomed out before pulling out and began to fuck my Girlfriend hard in the ass while Alex watched mystified as Crystal started to sound like an animal.

I didn't stop ramming my cock into Crystal, my head spinning in pleasure as I continued to move. I was rapidly reaching the end as I felt fresh liquid spray back onto me, and her ass spasm as she orgasmed. I continued to thrust a couple more times into her spasming asshole before I loudly grunted and released inside Crystal without care, my world turning white in pleasure as I released a massive load into her ass.

I let the fog of pleasure remain as I felt my balls twitch, releasing semen like a river into Crystal's ass. My moan was long and drawn out before I pulled out semen dripping out the top, and I turned to Alex, "Clean my cock off," I ordered, my head still dazed.

There was no hesitation from Alex this time. Her mouth was on my cock, still dripping with Semen sucking out the remains before I even realized. Alex was fueled with want, and with every drop of cum disappearing into her stomach, she looked up at me with expectation. "Mistress," Her voice laced with desire and need, "Please fuck me!" Alex begged, "My Pussy is itchy and dripping for you. I want your fat cock inside of it!"

I felt my cock twitch, and I turned to see my girlfriend looking at me with a post orgasm bliss painted on her face. My mind spun on how to continue my play, and a smile grew on my face. I picked up the flogger that I dropped on the bed in the commotion and turned to Alex. "Get ready slut; Now I will be rough!" I said, My sadistic grin making Alex shiver in excitement.

12