Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out with my stuff in hand and my wallet on top and was greeted with Grace's smile. "Oh, you finished already; that's great; did you choose a massage?" She asked as she held out in one hand two water bottles.

"Thank you," I said, going to grab them without thinking of dropping my stuff. "Damnit," I said lightly and shook my head. I grabbed the water bottles anyways, letting my stuff stay on the floor.

"Oh, My apologies," Grace said, and I shook my head while I opened the bottle.

"No worries," I replied, getting ready to down the bottle, "I will pick it up in a sec', need a drink first." I finished and tilted my head back as I chugged the bottle, the crinkle of the bottle sounding in the room lightly as I sucked out the water. I finished the bottle and took in a gasp of air. "That's good," I said, tilting my head back to see Grace still smiling. "I needed that. Just finished a sprint before we drove here." I told her without feeling the need to elaborate further, and Grace nodded.

I turned and leaned forward, starting to grab the two pieces of clothing that fell to the floor but didn't see my wallet. I then noticed my wallet fell behind me, and I turned around to pick that up. I heard a light gasp as I saw my mother come out while I picked up the wallet.

"Oh, Ready already?" I heard my mother say.

"Yup, just dropped my stuff by accident," I replied as I got back up and turned around. The smile was on Grace's face still as she turned to my mother, but it felt different from before. I didn't take note and turned to my mother, "You choose your massage first. I will take a deep tissue massage with some oils or something," I said.

"Oh, I will take a salt and oil massage, I think it was." My mother said, and I could already see the smile on her face.

I smiled, knowing that things were going in the direction that I wanted them to. I turned to Grace, and she was still smiling, but it was still different. "Please right this way, we can take you to the sauna as a start while the masseuses get ready for you," Grace said.

She took us to the lockers, where we got a key to take with us. I had our stuff in a small band that was snuggly against my wrist. We then were taken to a charcoal sauna to relax by Grace before we departed.

My mom took a corner while I laid down on the bench as the heat started to hit my skin nicely.

12